United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 13-01-2015, 01:08 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Their Own Perfect XI

Thread serupa sudah pernah dibuat jaman rumah lama dahulu ...

Dunia yang semakin menua, pebola handal terus bermunculan, ada yg membandingkan si A dengan si B, si B dengan si C, dst

Berbagai opini dan komentar pun bermunculan mengenai siapa2 yg menjadi yg terbaik di posisinya di masanya

Thread ini sekedar untuk menampung Perfect XI dari beberapa penggiat bola (pemain, mantan pemain, pelatih, pundit, etc), tentunya dengan "kaca mata" mereka masing2, bisa pemain2 yg pernah bermain dg tokoh tsb, atau pemain2 lainnya

Ntar bisa dari berbagai sumber ya ...
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 01:18 AM   #2
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Their Own Perfect XI

Kita mulai dari ex Gooners nih ... Ray Parlour, doi menunjuk banyak pemain United sbg 'lawan' tangguh yg pernah dihadapinya, juga opa Fergie sbg manajernya

"Zidane would have to be my holding midfielder − I’d want Gazza bombing on": Ray Parlour names his Perfect XI

Arsenal hero Ray Parlour names the best players he faced during a career 15-year career that saw the 'Romford Pele' win three Premier League titles and 10 England caps...

Goalkeeper
Peter Schmeichel

The big Dane was a bit of a thorn in our sides during the 1990s. I won that penalty in the last minute of the 1999 FA Cup semi-final and expected Dennis Bergkamp to score, but no, Schmeichel saved it and the rest is history.

Defence
Philipp Lahm

I played against Cafu as well, but for me, Lahm is just that little bit better defensively. He is a great passer of the ball, gets up and down, is super-fit and a fantastic leader. He is everything the modern full-back should be.

Franco Baresi
A fantastic ball-playing centre-back. He had such an amazing reading of the game that you didn’t know if he was quick or not. It didn’t matter, he was always just where the ball was. Not many strikers got a sniff against him and he played against the best!

Jaap Stam
The Dutchman would be my solid centre-half who could attack the high-balls and let Baresi sweep in behind him. Stam was brilliant at Manchester United, such an imposing presence and would frighten forwards with his sheer strength and determination. Hard as nails.

Paolo Maldini
I could have stuck Maldini in at centre-back too but for me his best position was at left-back. There might be full-backs who give you more going forward but my midfield would take care of that and anyway, there weren’t many better left-backs in the world than the Italian.

Midfield
Cristiano Ronaldo

I played against him when he was a young player at Manchester United and you could just tell then that he was something special. He had all sorts of tricks but it wasn’t just for show. He added goals to his game and is now proving himself to be one of the all-time greats.

Zinedine Zidane
I remember being on the pitch and thinking this player glides about, cruising through games, hardly breaking a sweat and can do it all. He was 6ft 2in, could pass, tackle, score, head, dribble. Absolute quality player.

Paul Gascoigne
Zidane would have to be my holding midfielder, because I’d want Gazza bombing on! We all loved Gazza and there haven’t been many finer English players in my lifetime.* No one dropped their shoulder like Gazza.

Ryan Giggs
He adapted with age, but I would go with the early Giggs who used to have so many good games against us at Arsenal. He had such pace, would get you goals, create even more, pass, come inside and track back. I’m well happy with Giggs and Maldini on the left-hand side.

Forwards
Gianfranco Zola

I played against Dennis Bergkamp and would have him in but we’ll leave Arsenal players out. Little Franco was also a brilliant No.10 who would open teams up with a simple but deadly pass. In this team he’d have to talk most of his team-mates off the ball but one of the great free-kick takers in the game.

Ronaldo
The original Ronaldo remains one of the most clinical forwards I ever saw. Again, I played against Thierry Henry and he was fantastic but I’ll go with the Brazilian. Big, strong, aggressive but he was more than just a powerhouse. He'll go down as one of the best goalscorers of all time.

Substitutes
Roy Keane

Strong, a bit nasty and a born leader.

Alessandro Del Piero
A brilliant No.10 with an eye for goal.

Marcel Desailly
Could play midfield or centre-back brilliantly.

Manager
Alex Ferguson

His record speaks for himself and has to lead this team.

*source: FFT

Last edited by rondwisan; 13-01-2015 at 01:28 AM..
Old 13-01-2015, 01:38 AM   #3
rondwisan

Peter Schmeichel: Perfect XI

The legendary Manchester United and Denmark shot-stopper picks a brutish, yet classy team of Premier League foreign imports that he has played with, against or admired from afar.

Goalkeeper
Edwin van der Sar

Someone I always admired, even early in his career at Ajax and Juventus. In six years at Old Trafford, he helped Manchester United to three Champions League finals, and gave them great stability from the back.

Fullback
Dan Petrescu

Changed the way full-backs play in the Premier League, coming inside, as well as overlapping and getting involved in attacks, making him very hard to pick up. You’d often find him in the opposition box looking to get on the end of a cross, but he’d never shirk his defensive duties.

Centre back
Jaap Stam

Exactly the right temperament you’d want from a defender – he was angry and loved defending! Never afraid to bark out orders if he wasn’t happy (we had a few shouting matches) and even scored goals; I’m struggling to think if he had any flaws. Awesome, absolutely awesome.

Nemanja Vidic
Came in when Manchester United were seriously lacking a no-nonsense defender. Full-blooded tackler, never afraid to boot the ball clear but very tactically aware at the same time. He’d put his foot or head in danger for the benefit of the team – as a goalkeeper you love that.

Fullback
Patrice Evra

I questioned why he was signed when United had Gabriel Heinze, but then you see what he brought to the side and you understood why. A solid defender, excellent going forward and a leader. He’s been through a difficult period lately, but there is no doubting his ability.

Winger
Cristiano Ronaldo

What more is there to say? Gave United fans and neutrals exciting times that they’ll never forget. A great goalscorer AND a scorer of great goals. I was at Sporting Lisbon when he was in the youth team and they said he could become one of the best players in the world. They were right.

Midfielder
Patrick Vieira

A great all-round midfielder. I used to look forward to playing him because he made every one of us raise our game. Arsenal had a great side, but I firmly believe without him they would’ve been 25 per cent weaker. We had Roy Keane, they had Vieira – it was a great rivalry.

Michael Essien
Always seems to be where the ball is. His physicality and energy is unrivalled – he defends and attacks for the entire game, without seemingly getting tired. At his peak, he is great to watch, and it’s a shame he has had his injuries because he is on the cusp of being world class.

Winger
David Ginola

Loved at all the clubs he played for – he seemed to have everything in his locker. I still remember the goal he scored against me when we lost 5-0 to Newcastle; he rolled Gary Neville like a striker, and blasted the ball in the top corner with his right foot. I never stood a chance.

Forward
Thierry Henry

Who else? Took him time to settle, but it was well worth the wait. Quick, graceful, intelligent – just brilliant. One of those players that goalkeepers and defenders pride themselves on playing well against (not that they got one over on him very often). More than worthy of his statue outside the Emirates.

Eric Cantona
In my eyes, he was responsible for the Premier League developing as quickly as it did. Everyone took to him, controversy or not. He oozed charisma and genius in equal measure, and is by far and away the best ever in the Premier League. It was an honour to have played with him.

Substitute
Gianfranco Zola

I could never tell where he was going to shoot – unplayable and read the game like no other.

Dennis Bergkamp
Played football like it was all a dream – you couldn’t even imagine some of the things that he was capable of doing with a football.

Ricardo Carvalho
Instrumental to Porto and Chelsea’s successes. He made John Terry a better player, and Chelsea an unbeatable side.

Manager
Arsene Wenger

Jose Mourinho, for sure – two league titles in three years and a real character as well. [FFT: What about Arsene Wenger?] S***, yes! Of course Wenger – took Arsenal from the brink of mediocrity to a world-class side. Not to mention an entire season unbeaten. Yes – Wenger!

Last edited by rondwisan; 13-01-2015 at 01:27 PM..
Old 13-01-2015, 10:21 AM   #4
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Masing2 punya jagoannya sendiri2 ya..hehe..
Roy keane ga dipilih sama schmeichel ya..hehe..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 01:05 PM   #5
rondwisan

Hail to the King ...
(Wah pilihannya banyak pemain jadul nih )
Dan lihat egonya dalam nentuin manager pilihannya

Eric Cantona: Perfect XI
The King picks his ideal line-up in the April 2006 issue of FourFourTwo...

Goalkeeper
Rene Higuita

Yes, he did tricks, but he was also a great keeper. I loved his energy, his excitement, his desire to take risks. He made mistakes, but he had a real spirit for the game. The Scorpion was against England, wasn’t it? He kept the ball out and that’s all that matters. I want entertainers in my team.

Right-back
Junior

He was a strong player, a real man. He played a big role in that great Brazil side from the 1982 World Cup, some say the greatest ever team not to win the tournament. He could defend, but he could be very good attacking too. I liked the way he expressed himself. He always seemed to enjoy his football.

Central-defence
Franz Beckenbauer

He was a leader of men, a dominant presence who could bring the ball out with grace and skill. But I tell you this: he broke my heart. As an eight-year-old, I watched the 1974 World Cup Final between West Germany and Holland and I was supporting the Dutch. I cried my eyes out when they lost. I was very sad, but now I understand all about the brilliance of the Kaiser.

Left-back
Giacinto Facchetti

You have to have an Italian defender and there was no one better than Facchetti. I was too young to see him play live, but I saw highlights from the late-’60s and I instantly liked him. He was a noble player, hard and skilful. He scored a lot of goals for a full-back too.

Central-midfield
Roy Keane

Do I need to say why? He was the best in midfield; he could play everywhere. He could play the holding role and be defensive, but then he could suddenly burst forward and score goals. He was so intelligent in how he played the game and let me tell you, it felt good to have him behind me for four seasons. He’d win the ball and then give it to me. And what a character! He’d lead my team and inspire them.

Right-midfield
Carlos Valderrama

A lot of people only remember his hair, but he was a wonderful footballer. We played together at Montpellier and it was an absolute pleasure. He is a shy and quiet man, but also has a strong character. Physically he wasn’t great, but he had such vision and could get the ball where he wanted. He was a very generous player, he never thought about himself. Since he retired, Colombia have done nothing, which says a lot.

Left-midfield
Diego Maradona

Some say Pele was the greatest player of all time, but not me. Maradona will always be the greatest. He won World Cup in 1986, narrowly lost in the final in 1990 and then in 1994 maybe would have won it again had he not been banned. The crucial difference with Pele is that Maradona wasn’t surrounded by great players; he had to carry the team himself. If you took Maradona out of Argentina they would not win the World Cup, but I think Brazil without Pele would still have won.

Right-wing
Garrincha

Sadly I have only seen a few highlights of him in action, but he’s the kind of player I’d want in my team. He was a perfect footballer. The way people speak and write about him drew me to him. He is maybe hidden from us now, but if he played today he would be one of the best in the world. He had so much skill.

Left-wing
Johan Cruyff

I loved the Dutch in the ’70s, they excited me and Cruyff was the best. He was my childhood hero; I had a poster of him on my bedroom wall. He was a creator. He was at the heart of a revolution with his football. Ajax changed football and he was the leader of it all. If he wanted he could be the best player in any position on the pitch.

Striker
Mario Kempes

Kempes is remembered for helping to win the World Cup with Argentina in 1978, but he was also great for Valencia in Spain. He could score goals, and importantly for me, he did it with such elegance. He was tall, so good in the air, and on the floor he was quick and clinical in front of goal.

George Best
He was a free spirit and had such charisma. With George and the rest of these players, I am sure we would have a lot of fun on the team bus! He loved life, but when it came to the game he was always focused. He gave everything he had to win. Yes, he left Old Trafford early, but he started at a young age and left so many great memories.

Manager
Eric Cantona

I was going to choose Cruyff as a player-manager because I loved his tactical brain. He was always thinking, he always wanted to improve his players. I know what his teams can do as I watched from the stands as his Barcelona side beat United 4-0 in 1994. But then I thought, I picked the team, so I should manage them. I would love to take charge of this team. I know we would have some good times!
Old 13-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #6
rondwisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Masing2 punya jagoannya sendiri2 ya..hehe..
Roy keane ga dipilih sama schmeichel ya..hehe..
Beda ama King Eric ya ...

» Central-midfield
Roy Keane

Do I need to say why? He was the best in midfield; he could play everywhere. He could play the holding role and be defensive, but then he could suddenly burst forward and score goals. He was so intelligent in how he played the game and let me tell you, it felt good to have him behind me for four seasons. He’d win the ball and then give it to me. And what a character! He’d lead my team and inspire them.
Old 13-01-2015, 09:37 PM   #7
rondwisan

One of United legend nih, he create his United best XI, The Ginger Prince squad

Reading between the lines of the thinking United player's best XI
The omission of Cantona, Rooney and Ronaldo in Paul Scholes's selection of a best XI from his time at Manchester United actually makes perfect sense

The Guardian, Rob Smyth - 27 January 2009

It's not only managers who will tell you that picking an XI can be fraught with peril. Players have been doing it in magazines and books for decades, sometimes prompting at best indifference and at worst ridicule. When, for example, Sir Donald Bradman's all-time XI was announced shortly after his death in 2001, it was so palpably inadequate that Wisden Cricket Monthly said it was a team that "not even a mother could love".

Man's need for lists, just after food and oxygen, means that these teams will always be read, however, even if their content isn't always agreed with. FourFourTwo magazine invites a great player (or an ice-cream-loving TV presenter) to pick their dream XI every month, as do many matchday programmes. They make for an easy, disposable read and occasionally offer a peek at one of the more compelling backstage aspects of top-level sport: who actually rates who?

With Paul Scholes, that insight is more appealing than most. Partly because Scholes has been so quiet throughout his career, but mainly because Scholes is one of the most intelligent and technically proficient players ever produced on these shores – someone whose innate understanding of the finer things in football should theoretically infuse his opinion with a greater significance than most others.

Certainly he has long been the continental choice of English footballer, and yet his selection – made in the United programme for Saturday's game with Spurs – is, with the exception of the relatively anglicised pair of Ruud van Nistelrooy and Peter Schmeichel, exclusively British and Irish.

Most headline-worthy are the omissions of Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney, but if you look closer they make perfect sense: Rooney hasn't done enough at United yet, while Ronaldo has to compete with David Beckham, an entirely different but equally effective right-winger in his pomp. And given that Scholes spent so long alongside Beckham, Roy Keane and Ryan Giggs, immaculate professionals who could all look each other in the eye knowing they had done their job, their inclusion feels inevitable. As he says: "Cristiano Ronaldo won't be happy to hear it, but he's a substitute. I've got to have Becks on the right, you see."

If there is a whiff of jobs for the boys – all the major graduates from the Alan Hansen generation make the 18-man squad, including Phil Neville and Nicky Butt on the bench – there are also some hugely intriguing selections.

Wes Brown is picked at centre-back ahead of Nemanja Vidic and Jaap Stam – you can almost hear the relish when Scholes, never averse to a reducer himself, describes him as "a good old-fashioned defender" – while Teddy Sheringham is preferred to Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Rooney and Eric Cantona, who doesn't even make the bench.

This, too, becomes more palatable as it marinates. If Cantona was justly credited with being the Class of 92's muse, then Sheringham's cerebral brand of football was always likely to have a particular appeal to Scholes, who describes him as "one of the cleverest players I've ever shared a pitch with". When Scholes scored at home to Sheffield Wednesday in April 1999, he had barely struck the ball before he turned to humbly applaud Sheringham for the disguised pass that gave him the chance.

The exclusion of Cantona might seem surprising, but then Scholes, independent of thought and free of sentiment, has previously hinted that, on a technical level at least, his reverence towards the man who catalysed United's glorious modern era might not be quite as great as others. In 2001 he said that Juan Veron was "just a better player" than Cantona, and he also once said that Eric Djemba-Djemba had a "surer first touch than Eric". OK that second one is a big lie, but the fact he omits him hints tantalisingly at a story of indifference or even antipathy that may never be told.

Or, quite possibly, Scholes was in a hurry to get away from some pesky journalist and just forgot about him.

Scholes' team (4-4-2)
Schmeichel; G Neville, Ferdinand, Brown, Irwin; Beckham, Keane, Robson (capt), Giggs; Van Nistelrooy, Sheringham.

Substitutes: Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Carrick, Butt, P Neville, Stam
Old 13-01-2015, 11:50 PM   #8
rondwisan

Robbie Keane's Perfect XI, and why Gordon gets the nod over Lippi, Rafa, Jol and Big Mick

"Should I put myself in? Nah, I need that spot for somebody else." There's no room for the LA Galaxy captain - and former Leeds, Spurs, Liverpool and Ireland star - in his XI of previous team-mates...

Goalkeeper
Shay Given

An obvious choice. In his prime he was so quick and sharp; his agility in front of the goal was superb. A top-class goalkeeper and team-mate – so good I'm not going to pick a reserve keeper!

Defence
Javier Zanetti

He's just retired from Inter Milan, which is where I met him. He's one of the fittest guys I ever played with, always running up and down the pitch. Look at the career he's had – it's unbelievable.

Ledley King
Ivan Cordoba, Jonathan Woodgate and Rio Ferdinand were all great, but Ledley stands out. To play at the highest level with his injuries is remarkable. He never trained but was the best on the pitch.

Richard Dunne
A rock in the Irish back four. Strong, quick, unbelievable in the air – no one could get past him. He'd complement Ledley, as King played with style while Richard is more 'whole-hearted'.

Gareth Bale
When Gareth came to Tottenham he was a left-back but we all knew he wouldn't stay there for long, because he had so much quality going forward. We've seen how good he turned out.

Midfield
David Beckham

My former LA Galaxy team-mate. His crossing was incredible. I've never seen a player more efficient in dead-ball situations: he was able to find someone every time, which is amazing.

Clarence Seedorf
My Inter Milan room-mate! Versatile and technically gifted with two good feet, he won multiple Champions League titles with different clubs, which speaks for itself. He's also a wonderful guy.

Roy Keane
He led by example on the pitch, got the best out of other players, had great energy and could take a game by the scruff of the neck. If things weren't going well, his attitude would change that.

Steven Gerrard
Incredible passing ability and energy levels, and the way he dictates the game is truly special. In Steven and Roy Keane before him, you have the two best central midfielders in the Premier League.

Damien Duff
We came through the national team at the same time, and most of my Ireland goals came from his assists. Damien's ability to jink past people created all sorts of trouble. He was fantastic.

Striker
Dimitar Berbatov

One of the best partners I've ever had. We had an unbelievable relationship at Tottenham: we both like to come short, but we kept mixing when we played together and we scored a lot of goals.

Substitutes
Xabi Alonso

One of the best passers of the ball I've ever seen.

Luka Modric
Extremely gifted and created.

Christian Vieri
A pure goalscorer, the same as Alan Shearer.

Rio Ferdinand
Solid as a rock at the back.

Aaron Lennon
So quick on the right, and he was good at giving me crosses between the centre-halves!

Manager
Gordon Strachan

Marcelo Lippi, Mick McCarthy and Martin Jol were all good to me, but Gordon got the best out of me and many other players. A formidable character.

Old 14-01-2015, 12:19 AM   #9
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Wow, di tim impian Scholes Brown lebih unggul daripada Stam & Vidic ya
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 07:11 AM   #10
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Wow, di tim impian Scholes Brown lebih unggul daripada Stam & Vidic ya
Iya Oom..aga aneh juga di mata para fans awam macem kita..hehe..

Tim pilihan Scholes juga keliatan banget ”orang dalemnya” alias teman seangkatan dan produk academy..hehe..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 23
Ardiey11, Blacklist7, ecly_watchaa, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, jifortin, paiman, penk22_, rio vander vidic, setipp48, smile_boy, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, utdMaleoLuwuk, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku