United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 08-10-2022, 12:21 AM   #91
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Donny van de Beek

ERIK PROMISES DONNY WILL GET HIS CHANCES

Donny van de Beek will be provided with opportunities to show his true capabilities at Manchester United, once he regains full fitness.

That's the promise from his manager and fellow countryman, Erik ten Hag, as the Netherlands midfielder misses out on a reunion with his former loan club, Everton.

Van de Beek is still sidelined with a muscle problem and will therefore not be an option for Ten Hag in Sunday's Premier League encounter at Goodison Park.

When asked by journalists if he was confident van de Beek can still have an impact at Old Trafford, the boss replied: "He has to be fit. Obviously, that is a disadvantage.

"He is now here for two-and-a-half years. He had pre-season, that was quite okay, then his chances will come. When he came on against Brighton, he came on as a sub and did very well, but you have to be available and, when you are not available, you cannot get a place in the first XI.

"Now he has to make sure he gets fit and fights for his position.”

Van de Beek, who also played under Ten Hag at Ajax, has made three appearances this term, all as substitute, against Brighton, Brentford and Liverpool.

The 25-year-old has resumed individual training but is not yet working with the full squad at Carrington.

A realistic target for a return may be in one of the upcoming home Europa League games, against Omonia Nicosia and Sheriff Tiraspol, as United's congested October schedule continues.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 11:26 AM   #92
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Donny van de Beek believes he can 'help' Manchester United as the Dutchman admits injury layoff was 'hard time', with the midfielder now keen to impress Erik ten Hag after making return to action

* Donny van de Beek missed two months of action this season following an injury
* He made his return in the Europa League win against Sheriff Tiraspol last week
* Van de Beek says he's happy to be back and is eager to impress Erik ten Hag
* The Dutchman is also keen to take pressure off Man United's current midfielders

Donny van de Beek believes he can now 'help' Manchester United following his return from a long layoff.

The 25-year-old was expected to feature regularly after Erik ten Hag's arrival, having been managed by his compatriot during his time at Ajax.

But Van de Beek suffered an injury in August which kept him out for almost two months before returning in the win against Sheriff Tiraspol last week.

He has opened up on his frustration with the injury but is now looking to impress and take some of the burden off his team mates.

Speaking to the club website, Van de Beek said: 'To be injured is the most difficult thing for a player.

'You want to be on the pitch, around the guys in the stadium, feel the grass and, yeah, it's a hard time if you are injured.

Donny van de Beek missed two months of action this season following an injury in August. The Dutchman made his return in the Europa League win against Sheriff Tiraspol last week. Van de Beek says he's happy to be back and is eager to impress manager Erik ten Hag

'I'm happy to be back and have to stay fit for a longer time and just try to help the team. I feel great, I feel good and what I'm saying is I just need to keep going and, if chances come, I have to take them.

'It [playing an attacking role] is also one of the points how I can maybe help the team, play in between the lines and make my runs with the ball, give some passes. I just do my best and have to stay fit and just help the team.

'Yes [it's been hard], especially for some of the other guys who have played so many games. 'I was out for a while so, for me, it's a little bit different.'

Van de beek has struggled to make an impression since joining from Ajax for £39.6million in 2020. He spent the second half of last season on loan at Everton before returning to United.

Ten Hag strengthened his midfield options this summer with the signings of Casemiro and Christian Eriksen, who both appear to currently be the first choice pairing.

Van de Beek made three league appearances off the bench in the early stages of the season before making his return in the Europa League last week.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11387303/Donny-van-Beek-believes-help-Man-United-Dutchman-admits-injury-layoff-hard-time.html
setelah fit, VDB sepertinya bisa jadi opsi pertama dilini tengah jika Eriksen/Casemiro cedera dibanding dengan Tominay/Fred, apalagi dia sudah mengerti cara bermainnya ETH
Old 08-11-2022, 03:07 PM   #93
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He’s made NO impact under three different managers': Man United fans insist Donny van de Beek 'doesn't have a future' at Old Trafford and urge the club to move him on in January after his latest poor showing in defeat by Aston Villa

* Some Manchester United fans believe Donny van de Beek should be sold
* Van de Beek was heavily criticised for his performance against Aston Villa
* The midfielder has often been used as a substitute since he joined United

Manchester United fans have heavily criticised Donny van de Beek following his disappointing performance against Aston Villa.

Van de Beek was given his first Premier League start of the season on Sunday but the midfielder failed to seize his opportunity as United lost 3-1.

Following the game there were calls from some United fans on social media for Van de Beek to leave the club.

One fan wrote: 'Sorry to say but Donny Van De Beek doesn’t have a future at Man United'.

Another added that Van de Beek 'can't make it at United.'

They wrote: 'It's about time Manchester United let go of Donny Van De Beek, he can't make it at United.'

One supporter pointed out that van de Beek is still struggling to make an impact despite having now played under three different managers at United - Erik ten Hag, Ralf Rangnick and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Donny van de Beek was criticised by Manchester United fans for his display against Aston Villa. Fans commented that Van de Beek has struggled to impress under three different managers

They wrote: 'No one knows what Van De Beek actually does. He’s made no impact under 3 different managers. It might be time to move him on in January'.

Another fan added that Van de Beek was 'missing in action' and stated that suggestions that he needed game time were inaccurate.

One fan called for van de Beek to be sent back to his former club Ajax.

They wrote: 'Donny Van De Beek is offering nothing. Just send him back to Ajax, not good enough for Man UTD'.

Van de Beek's disappointing display against Villa followed on from his struggles against Real Sociedad in the Europa League.

Speaking after the Sociedad game, Ten Hag was asked if there will come a point where United will have to accept Van de Beek’s time at united hasn’t worked out.

Ten Hag said: ‘Yes, but that can’t be now. Because he had quite a good pre-season, he was injured, now he is back.

The midfielder also struggled to make an impact against Real Sociedad in the Europa League

‘I think it was a decent performance. I know he can do better because I know him very well, but he delivered what I expected in terms of positioning, pressing and transition. I think he can do more and that’s his biggest quality, he can be more of a threat to an opponent’s goal.

'In my time here, he is performing well in the game-time we gave him.’

Van de Beek joined United in 2020 for a fee of £35million plus £5million in add-ons.

He has made 56 appearances for United but has mainly been used as a substitute.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11397953/Man-United-fans-insist-Donny-van-Beek-doesnt-future-Old-Trafford.html
Old 09-11-2022, 06:47 PM   #94
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He didn't take his chance... there was no impact': Rio Ferdinand laments Donny van de Beek's lifeless display in Manchester United's abject defeat at Aston Villa, as the Dutchman's struggles go on

* Rio Ferdinand says Donny van de Beek had 'no impact' during United's 3-1 loss
* The midfielder featured during Man United's disappointing 3-1 loss to Aston Villa
* Despite injuries, the Dutchman has failed to make an impression on his side
* Ferdinand now believes that Van de Beek 'did not take his chance on Sunday'

Rio Ferdinand has criticised Donny van de Beek for having 'no impact' and 'not taking his chance' during Manchester United's 3-1 defeat to Aston Villa on Sunday.

The 25-year-old, who is growing out of favour at Old Trafford, failed to have much impact on the game after United went two goals down in a disappointing first half showing at Villa Park.

Former Man United centre-back, Ferdinand, took aim at the Dutchman's lifeless performance during the match, with the midfielder failing to take advantage of the opportunity given to him by Erik Ten Hag, after struggling to get game time this season.

Speaking on his YouTube channel about the Man United midfielder, the 44-year-old said: 'The manager knows him, the manager knows what he has got hidden under his bonnet and what he is capable of.

'He has not come anywhere near doing that while he's been at Manchester United or in England for that matter. He hasn't.

'You get him in and around the box this guy can finish. The problem with the way he's being deployed at Man United is he doesn't get in the box, he doesn't get the opportunities to get in there to show the best parts of his game.

'He just hasn't been able to find rhythm, momentum, or form, in a Man United shirt. The performance we saw wasn't anything different to what we've seen at United, no impact.'

Donny van de Beek featured during United's disappointing 3-1 loss to Aston Villa. Rio Ferdinand criticised the Dutch midfielder for having 'no impact' in the game. Van de Beek (right) has struggled with injuries in the past season making just six appearances. Erik ten Hag gave him a start on Sunday but Ferdinand said 'he failed to take his chance'. He was brought off after 65 minutes after failing to inspire a comeback after a poor first half

That rhythm has been largely stunted by a soft tissue injury that has kept him out of the side for most of the season.

Van de Beek has played just four league matches and two Europa League games this season, returning to the fold two weeks ago during United's win over FC Sheriff.

The Dutch star has struggled with numerous injuries over the past few years, missing the back end of last season where he was on loan at Everton with a thigh injury.

Now omitted from the Dutch national side's World Cup squad, questions are starting to rise over his future at United, with other clubs around Europe, including Valencia, sniffing at his availability.

His compatriot, Ten Hag has also said he's 'not ready to give up on the midfielder just yet', but for Ferdinand, the young star missed his chance to impress this weekend.

'I think you've got to give players a chance. He's [Ten Hag] has got to work out who he wants to keep in his squad.

'He's got to find out about these players, so if this week was the week to do it then so be it. We got beat but I don't think the result is all down to Donny van de Beek.

'But as we all know this is a cutthroat game. You've got to take your chances with both hands when they come cause you're not going to get loads and unfortunately this week he didn't take his chance. Now it's up to the manager when he gets other chances.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11403355/He-didnt-chance-Rio-Ferdinand-laments-Donny-van-Beeks-lifeless-display-vs-Villa.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku