United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 15-09-2020, 11:39 PM   #111
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Bruno Fernandes

Bruno Fernandes Dibilang Mirip Roy Keane dan Gary Neville, Apanya?
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Bruno Fernandes disebut mempunyai karakter dengan dua eks kapten Manchester United, Roy Keane dan Gary Neville. Apa itu?

Sejak datang ke Old Trafford pada awal tahun ini, Bruno Fernandes langsung menunjukkan efek instan di MU. Di musim lalu, dia menyumbangkan 12 gol dan 8 assist untuk Setan Merah.

Eks pelatih Bruno Fernandes di Sporting Lisbon, Silas, mengungkap karakter pemain 26 tahun itu. Tuntutan tinggi pada diri sendiri disebut Silas membuat eks pemain Udinese dan Sampdoria itu bisa terus tampil di level tertinggi.

Silas, yang pernah berkarier di Liga Inggris pada 2003-2006, tahu betul kondisi MU saat itu. Di skuad The Red Devils saat itu ada pemain-pemain seperti Neville dan Keane.

"Dia sangat menuntut: pada dirinya sendiri untuk contoh pertama. Dia meminta banyak dari dirinya sendiri lalu ingin pemain lain memenuhi standardnya," kata Silas di The Athletic.

"Tapi, saya tak berpikir itu akan menjadi masalah di United --sebuah klub yang semua pemainnya harus ada di level yang sangat tinggi," kata eks pemain Wolverhampton Wanderes itu yang juga dikabarkan Mirror.

"Melihat United dalam beberapa tahun terakhir, sering kali tamppak bahwa mereka kurang standar ketat yang mereka miliki sebelumnya."

"Pikirkan mengenai seberapa menuntutnya Roy Keane. Atau Gary Neville, Eric Cantona, Paul Sholes, Ryan Giggs. Para pemain itu membanti mendefinisikan United dan mereka sangat menuntut pada rekan-rekan setimnya," kata dia menambahkan.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 07:20 AM   #112
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga Bruno bisa memenangkan penghargaan ini dimana dia harus bersaing dengan Banega dan Lukaku

Old 18-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #113
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bruno Fernandes memang layak mendapatkannya

Old 18-09-2020, 05:38 PM   #114
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'FOOTBALL WITHOUT FANS IS LIKE STREETS WITHOUT CARS'

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes admits football is simply not the same without fans inside stadiums and has told us he discussed the subject with Cristiano Ronaldo while on international duty.

The pair helped Portugal make an excellent start to their defence of the UEFA Nations League, with convincing wins over Croatia and Sweden.

However, ahead of United's Premier League opener against Crystal Palace, which will be played behind closed doors, Fernandes told United Review, the official matchday programme, that he desperately misses having crowds at games.

Although the Reds' vast army of fans worldwide are able to show their support for Bruno and his colleagues on their social media platforms, nothing can compare to having the backing of the club's faithful on a matchday, and they will not be able to cheer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team on in Saturday's opener.

“I think I feel this [support] a lot on social media,“ our spectacular January signing told United Review. "We have a lot of fans of Manchester United and I can feel all the love they have to give you on social media, on the streets and everywhere really.

“I think, now, the most important thing is for everyone to be healthy and, as soon as possible, everybody will be able to come to the stadium. Football without fans is not like a football game, you know. I sat with Cristiano to talk about it after the game with the national team.

“It’s like streets without cars,” he explained.

“It’s not a street.

“I don’t know how to say it but we need to have fans in the stadiums. I don’t know how but I think it will be important for everyone – for the players, for the game, for the fans. It will also be important for them. I hope it’s sooner rather than later when we can have the fans back at the stadium.”

While Bruno's focus is now fully on the new season with United, he was happy to pay tribute to ex-Reds icon Ronaldo's amazing achievement of passing 100 international goals for his country.

The Juventus forward scored both goals in the win over Sweden at the Friends Arena in Stockholm.

When asked about the century landmark, our no.18 laughed, saying: “101! For me, and I think for most of the people now, it’s normal. You see when someone watches the games, if he doesn’t score, for everyone, it is a bad game because, normally, he always scores.

“You wait for a goal from him or for him to do something different. Of course, I’m really happy to have a chance to play alongside him and I hope he can achieve the record he wants, for sure.

“Maybe I can help him to achieve that record with the national team.”

www.manutd.com
Old 26-09-2020, 12:29 AM   #115
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 27-09-2020, 07:20 AM   #116
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BRUNO: SOMETIMES YOU NEED A BIT OF LUCK

Bruno Fernandes said Manchester United were fortunate but 'believed to the end' to beat Brighton on the south coast.

The Portuguese magnifico was cool when it mattered the most as he converted a 100th minute penalty to secure our 3-2 win at Brighton & Hove Albion.

Our no.18 also laid on an assist for Marcus Rashford, and his performance was enough to win the Man-of-the-Match award, voted for by Official App users.

“It was a very difficult game. We know that Brighton are a very good team with good qualities," Bruno told BT Sport.

“We left so much space for them to play, we were not as aggressive as I want. We gave away two goals, on the penalty I can do much better, I need to stop earlier. Second goal, we need to do much better. We did some mistakes but big teams need to be like that, we need to believe until the end."

In the first half, Fernandes gave away the penalty which Neil Maupay converted for a Brighton lead.

“The first one the contact counts more for him than me but he was smart. I need to stop early and he was really smart,“ he said about Tariq Lamptey who got ahead of him.

However, even after Chris Kavanagh had blown for full-time, Fernandes got the chance to redeem himself. Harry Maguire's header from a corner hit the hand of goalscorer Maupay and after a VAR check, a penalty was awarded to the Reds.

As he has done many times before, the attacking midfielder converted it confidently to secure our first Premier League win of the season.

“We know, even if it’s the end of the game, he has to wait for VAR. I think it was a clear handball. We have all seen the image,” Fernandes said.

“Sometimes you have to have some luck, you have to have some defenders defending well and a keeper also. David did really well today also all the defence. Okay, on the goals we need to do much better, I think everyone agrees and we will work on that.

“Maybe it can be a penalty, so just focus on what you have to do,” Bruno added, to MUTV, when asked about his spot-kick mentality. “Of course, sometimes you have to have some balls to take a penalty like this, you know? I know everyone trusts in me, I know everyone was expecting me to score.

”Like I said in interviews before, penalties are key in some games. Today was key and we scored. It doesn’t matter if I score or other players score, three points is the best way to go home.“

www.manutd.com
Old 09-10-2020, 11:49 AM   #117
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United are 'worried about the mental and physical wear of Bruno Fernandes' despite his impressive start at Old Trafford... while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's position as manager is 'fragile' following humiliation against Tottenham

* Bruno Fernandes was substituted at half-time for Manchester United on Sunday
* The Portuguese midfielder scored an early penalty but struggled in the first-half
* United are worried about his 'mental and physical wear', according to reports
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's position as United boss is also reported to be 'fragile'

Manchester United are reportedly concerned about Bruno Fernandes' 'mental and physical wear' following his breathtaking start at Old Trafford.

Portuguese midfielder Fernandes, who could feature for the national team against Spain in a friendly on Wednesday evening, has hit the ground running in Manchester since signing from Sporting Lisbon in January.

But according to Portuguese outlet O Jogo, United are concerned about the 26-year-old's 'mental and physical freshness' after an intense period of matches over the past few months, the last of which saw Fernandes substituted at half-time in the 6-1 defeat against Tottenham on Sunday.

The report claims that concerns about Fernandes' workload was one of the factors in United bringing in four new players on transfer deadline day.

Those deals included the acquisitions of Porto defender Alex Telles and former PSG striker Edinson Cavani, to add firepower to the first-team squad.

In addition, despite stating that contact has not been made with Mauricio Pochettino, the report adds that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's position is 'fragile' following Sunday's loss and a run of poor results could change the club's plans.

United have taken just three points from their opening three Premier League games, after losing their season-opener at home to Crystal Palace.

However, Solskjaer's side did qualify for the Champions League group-stages at the end of last season and reached the semi-finals of the Europa League in August.

Man United are concerned about Bruno Fernandes' 'physical and mental wear', say reports. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's position as manager is 'fragile' after the 6-1 defeat by Tottenham. Solskjaer substituted Fernandes at half-time on Sunday in the defeat against Tottenham

Fernandes was named Premier League Player of the Month in February and June and his goals & assists were crucial in the Red Devils obtaining a top-four spot.

After Sunday's defeat, Fernandes apologised to fans, saying on Instagram: 'Represent this big football club as we did today is not enough.

‘We apologise to all the fans for this big loss at our home. Time to bow our head, reflect and do much more for us, the club and fans.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8815683/Manchester-United-worried-mental-physical-wear-Bruno-Fernandes.html
gosipnya sih Bruno diganti karena 'berantem' sama Maguire?
Old 11-10-2020, 01:45 PM   #118
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Cerita Bruno Fernandes Ngamuk di Ruang Ganti Saat MU Dihantam Spurs
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Bruno Fernandes kesal betul dengan performa Manchester United saat dibenamkan Tottenham Hotspur 1-6. Fernandes tak kuasa menahan kemarahannya di ruang ganti.

Pada pertandingan itu, Fernandes membawa MU unggul dengan gol penalti kilat. Akan tetapi, Setan Merah kemudian tertinggal 1-4 dari Spurs di akhir babak pertama plus bermain dengan 10 orang menyusul kartu merah yang diterima Anthony Martial.

Meski membobol gawang Spurs, gelandang top Portugal itu kesulitan sehingga ditarik untuk digantikan Fred saat jeda. Setelahnya Fernandes ternyata sangat marah dengan situasi di Old Trafford.

Laporan Mirror menyebutkan, Fernandes ngeloyor masuk ke lorong pemain kemudian ngamuk-ngamuk di ruang ganti MU. Sejumlah panitia penyelenggara mendengar pesepakbola berusia 26 tahun itu berteriak: "Kita seharusnya menjadi Manchester United!"

Salah seorang ofisial memaparkan insiden itu lebih detail. Tidak hanya kesal dengan rekan-rekan setimnya tapi Bruno Fernandes juga mempertanyakan taktik manajer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

"Anda tidak mungkin bisa tidak mendengar dia. Dia sudah jelas geram setelah memasang wajah murka ketika dia buru-buru masuk lorong pemain."

"Dia memaki rekan-rekan setimnya, menuding mereka tidak menjaga nama besar Manchester United. Dia terus meneriakkan, 'Kita seharusnya menjadi Manchester United. Ini tidak seharusnya terjadi.'

"Sudah jelas bahwa si manajer juga diserang karena dia salah tentang taktiknya. Saat itu ada juga suara-suara lain, tapi suara dia yang paling kencang," jelas si ofisial yang tidak disebutkan namanya.

Bruno Fernandes juga disebut tidak senang dengan keputusan Solskjaer menarik dirinya di tengah pertandingan. Namun, hal itu semata-mata demi melindungi Fernandes.

"Saya kira tidak ada pemain yang senang diganti karena sepertinya Anda yang salah," ungkap seorang sumber dalam dari Manchester United yang diperoleh the Athletic.

"Tapi di dalam perkara ini, Bruno memiliki di tiga pertandingan tim nasional dan kesannya adalah Ole ingin menyelamatkan dan melindungi dia agar tidak terlalu frustrasi di atas lapangan," timpal seorang sumber lainnya.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:17 AM   #119
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BRUNO FERNANDES EXPRESSES HIS GRATITUDE

Bruno Fernandes may be the superstar footballer but he has expressed his gratitude and respect for the work his brother and Ricardo his partner do in the NHS.

The Portugal international, who is due to represent his country in the UEFA Nations League against France tonight (Sunday), going head-to-head with Manchester United midfield colleague Paul Pogba, fully appreciates the amazing, awe-inspiring job undertaken by care-workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.

And he has also outlined why family is so important to him and described how he was forced to grow up quickly, cultivating the strong mentality he now possesses.

When we asked Bruno recently about his family connections in the NHS, he replied: “I have my brother. He is working in London and also his girlfriend too is also working in London. And my brother said two days ago, I don’t see a photo in your Instagram saying ‘thank you’ for your work.

“I say it now so, after, he can see it on MUTV, thank you for his work in the NHS!”

“It’s hard work [for the NHS staff], you know. They work for so many hours. Some of them can’t see their families and friends and it was really difficult.

“For example, my brother he was due to come in March but he didn’t come because he was working in the hospital. He doesn’t want me to take any risks in being with him as he could have had the virus or not. For him, it was difficult as he couldn’t fly back to Portugal to see my mum and dad. So, for him and the rest of the people, it was really difficult.

“Some people have kids at home and need to go to work and go somewhere else, go to work and go somewhere else. Only after maybe two to three months working, they can see their kids. It was very difficult.”

Although only 26, the playmaker has a mature outlook and has shown his strength of character since joining the Reds, not only in keeping his cool to maintain a 100 per cent record from the penalty spot in some high-pressure situations.

The fact his father Jose worked in Switzerland meant he had to take on more responsibility at home and he moved to Serie B side Novara as a teenager.

When asked by United Review if it was almost a case of him having an old head on young shoulders, he replied: “No, I can say I’m a little bit different. To go as a youngster to Italy, I needed to grow up. I grew up without my dad for five years as he was going to work in Switzerland. So I was with my mum, my brother and my sister so, for me, everything was quick.

“You need to improve and to be different, grow up and help my mum do everything – even like going into the supermarket, that kind of thing. You just look at it now and it seems like normal things but, at that age in the past, it was not normal. Normally, the dad and the mum go to the supermarket, you don’t need to. Sometimes, I would go to take my sister to school. Normally, the mum does this. I grew up quickly.

“Of course, having a family with two babies now, and one little girl before, you understand that you need to grow up,“ he added. “You have that someone who needs you to grow up and be an example, you know. Also, in the football, I always take the responsibility. I always want to be in the game. I want to take risks.

“Like I’ve said before, I will keep doing this. For me, I like that you need to take risks. Like my dad took the risk to go to Switzerland to give me a better life and for my brother and sister, and my mum. I need to take risks in the game. It’s my job and I need to do the best I can.”

www.manutd.com
Old 12-10-2020, 11:11 AM   #120
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He had a face like thunder when he raced down the tunnel': Bruno Fernandes left 'raging' at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's tactics during Man United's 6-1 capitulation against Tottenham

* Bruno Fernandes was furious at half time of Man United's 6-1 loss to Tottenham
* The Portugal midfielder 'got stuck into his team-mates' in a heated rant at them
* He also is said to have clashed with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his use of tactics
* Fernandes was taken off at half-time for Fred and was also reportedly left upset

Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes was left 'raging' by boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's tactics during their 6-1 thrashing against Tottenham.

The Portugal international gave United the lead from the penalty spot just two minutes in but capitulation then followed as the hosts conceded four before half-time and had Anthony Martial sent off following an altercation with Erik Lamela.

The 26-year-old star is renowned for his leadership qualities and he was not afraid to 'get stuck into his team-mates' after storming into the dressing room at the break while also reportedly clashing with Solskjaer regarding tactical aspects in the game.

Bruno Fernandes was 'furious' with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's tactics in United's defeat to Spurs. Fernandes 'furiously questioned' Solskjaer at half-time of Manchester United's 6-1 hammering. Fernandes 'launched a tirade against his United team-mates' at half-time against Tottenham

One United matchday official told The Mirror: 'You couldn't help but hear him. He was clearly in a rage after having a face like thunder when he raced down the tunnel.

'He laid into team-mates, accusing them of not upholding the proud name of Manchester United. He kept yelling, "We are supposed to be Manchester United. This shouldn't be happening".

'It was clear that the manager also came under fire because he was going on about the wrong tactics. There were other raised voices, but his was the one which seemed to carry the main force.'

A United official however told the same outlet no row had taken place and such a heated exchange of views is a common occurrence in the hom

Fernandes scored an early penalty but Manchester United then capitulated to a 6-1 defeat. Fernandes cut a frustrated figure against Tottenham and claimed the 'wrong tactics' were used. Fernandes was also reportedly left upset after being substituted for Fred at half-time

The news comes after reports in The Athletic emerged that the midfielder was also left despondent at being hooked at half-time for Brazilian team-mate Fred, as United went on to concede two more goals scored by Serge Aurier and then Harry Kane from the penalty spot.

But the report also claimed Solskjaer's decision to substitute him was largely a tactical one, feeling he needed fresh legs in midfield to try and stop Spurs running riot.

Fernandes is currently on international duty with Portugal, and possible burnout was also on Solskjaer's mind, with United desperate to include him when they attempt to bounce back against Newcastle on Saturday.

Reports in Portugal also suggested United are concerned about the 26-year-old's 'mental and physical freshness' after an intense period of matches over the past few months.

He has made an impressive start to life in Manchester following his January move from Sporting Lisbon and United are keen to preserve that form.

United have struggled to get going this season following a lack of pre-season, picking up just three points in as many games.

Their sole victory over Brighton came in fortunate circumstances, with Fernandes scoring a penalty in the 100th minute of the fixture at the Amex Stadium.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8827955/Fernandes-left-raging-Solskjaers-tactics-Man-Uniteds-capitulation-against-Tottenham.html
'berantem' sama kapten, protes strategi, pantesan diganti sama Ole. mending Bruno aja jadi kapten diperiode pelatih selanjutnya

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, arik_, B4YU, bangkit, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, iamsetia, Iqbal14, jifortin, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, zudomiriku