United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 03-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Regan Poole

Regan Poole scouting report: Who is the 17-year-old Manchester United signed from Newport on transfer deadline day?

* Manchester United signed Regan Poole from Newport County
* The deal, potentially worth £400,000, was completed on deadline day
* The 17-year-old had trials with Man United and Liverpool this year
* He has made 15 first-team appearances for the League Two side

Manchester United signed two teenagers on transfer deadline day. One was £36m Monaco striker Anthony Martial, the other was Regan Poole.

So who is the largely unknown 17-year-old and what will he bring to United? Here's our lowdown.

Who?

One of two teenagers signed by Manchester United on deadline day only, unlike Anthony Martial, the 17-year-old Newport County centre half did not cost tens of millions and was snapped up for a more modest fee that could rise to £400,000.

Is he decent?

Newport coach Mike Flynn certainly thinks so. 'He's very good on the ball,' Flynn said. 'He's got a great spring on him, he's fit, he's strong.

'He's literally got most of the attributes and I think he can go on and become a top player.'

Poole became County's youngest player when he made his debut against Shrewsbury aged 16 years and 94 days and has made 15 first-team appearances for the Rodney Parade side.

Wasn't he on trial at Liverpool?

He was - and there is a picture on his Twitter account of him in full Liverpool kit taken during his week with United's bitter rivals. The Welsh lad might want to think about deleting that one...

Poole was pictured during his trial with United's arch-rivals Liverpool

Isn't he a bit young?

Not really - and he is certainly a fast learner. Poole passed his theory test on his 17th birthday and picked up his driving licence within a month. His first motor, a white Ford Fiesta, may soon be upgraded.

What else do we know?

A quick trawl through the Cardiff lad's Twitter account tells us he likes Cardiff City and playing FIFA and golf. When it comes to TV and film he is a Sons of Anarchy and The Only Way is Essex man.

Poole signs on as a scholar at League Two Newport in June last year

Any flaws?

Not really - although you would not want him in your pub quiz team. When BBC Wales asked him who was the top scorer at Euro '96 (which took place before he was born) he answered 'Gary Lineker', before adding 'Alan Hansen'. You won't win anything with kids at the Dog and Duck...

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3219771/Manchester-United-signed-Regan-Poole-deadline-day-17-year-old-coming-Old-Trafford-Newport.html
Old 04-09-2015, 11:32 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Regan Poole

Pernyataan resmi United di website klub :

Manchester United sign Regan Poole

Manchester United have completed the signing of Newport County defender Regan Poole for an undisclosed fee.

The 17-year-old had a successful trial at the Aon Training Complex and attracted attention from a number of clubs.

After passing a medical with the Reds, he will increase the options at the back for Paul McGuinness' Academy side with Axel Tuanzebe and Ro-Shaun Williams possibly required for Under-21 and UEFA Youth League football.

Poole represents Wales at Under-17 level and became Newport's youngest-ever player when making his first-team debut last year.

Newport manager Terry Butcher told the Welsh club's official website: "In the past few days a number of clubs have shown an interest in Regan, but as soon as Manchester United came in there was only really going to be one outcome.

"It is every boy's dream to play for Manchester United, and it's a wonderful opportunity for him to progress at such a magnificent club. It doesn't matter which country you are in, or where you are in the world, when Manchester United come calling you have to answer."

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #3
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Semoga memberikan yang terbaik untuk united
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:30 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Biasanya sih bakal dipinjamkan dulu ke beberapa klub lain untuk mendapat pengalaman dan jam terbang yang cukup
Old 09-10-2015, 04:42 PM   #5
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Administrasi Terlambat, Regan Poole Tak Bisa Perkuat MU

Bola.net - Selain Anthony Martial, Manchester United juga sukses memboyong pemain muda lainnya pada bursa transfer musim panas yang lalu. Pemain tersebut adalah Regan Poole yang didatangkan dari Newport County, klub yang berkompetisi di League Two.

Hanya saja pemain 17 tahun tersebut hingga saat ini belum bisa tampil bagi skuad MU. Hal tersebut terjadi karena administrasi transfer sang pemain telat dikirimkan ke otoritas sepakbola Inggris.

Sebagaimana dilaporkan oleh Daily Mirror, Poole yang dipersiapkan untuk bermain di tim akademi MU tersebut masih harus menunggu beberapa bulan lagi untuk menyelesaikan tuntasnya administrasi dan memulai kiprahnya bersama MU.

Ini tentu menjadi predikat buruk bagi juru transfer United. Tentu kita semua masih ingat bagaimana saga transfer De Gea yang gagal juga karena keterlambatan pengiriman administrasi.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:41 PM   #6
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Regan Poole reaping rewards of extra work

Regan Poole is continuing to enjoy himself at Manchester United after scoring his first goal for the club on Monday.

The 17-year-old only made his first appearance for the club's Under-21s in February after international clearance held up his availability following his end-of-summer move from Newport County. Louis van Gaal then handed the Welsh defender his senior debut in the closing stages of the win against Midtjylland in the last round of the Europa League so it has been a whirlwind time for the youngster.

After going close to finding the net at the beginning of the second half, Poole scored from an Adnan Januzaj corner in the Manchester Senior Cup victory over Oldham Athletic at the Aon Training Complex when his effort was judged to have crossed the line.

United Reserves coach Warren Joyce told MUTV:"It was quite a good finish really. He kept his composure and slotted in. He kept it down and smoothed it into the net. I thought it was two yards over the line and a long way into the back of the net. I don't think there was any doubt over it.

"He's adapted well. Obviously, he had to be patient with the international clearance as it took a long time to get through so he had to put a lot of extra work in to keep his fitness levels the same as the other lads. He's done that and is getting his reward by playing a few games and to get a little taste of the first team is great for him."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/regan-poole-praised-by-reserves-coach-warren-joyce-after-first-manchester-united-goal.aspx
Old 17-06-2016, 11:52 AM   #7
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

POOLE STARTING TO FEEL AT HOME WITH UNITED

The fourth in a five-part series of exclusive interviews with some of Manchester United's young stars hoping for a big 2016/17 season focuses on Regan Poole.

Young defender Regan Poole had to play the waiting game after signing for United at the end of the 2015 summer transfer window. As he moved to England from Newport County in Wales, international clearance was required before he could appear in a competitive fixture for his new employers.

The main positive of the enforced spell on the sidelines was that it allowed him to settle in unfamiliar surroundings and become acclimatised to life at one of the biggest clubs in the world. Moving from home is never easy but he had the time and space to adapt well and was snapped by the photographers working with the first team during an open training session ahead of a Champions League game.

After leaving Cardiff City and rebuilding his fledgling career at Newport, he has already come a long way since becoming the youngest player ever to represent County when appearing in a League Two fixture against Shrewsbury Town at the age of only 16 years and 94 days.

"We had a lot of injuries in defence," he said of his Newport bow. "I'd been on the bench before but my debut came in an away game at Shrewsbury, who were high in the table and got promoted that year I think. If it wasn't for Newport, I wouldn't be here now. I've got a lot to thank them for.

"Justin Edinburgh [the former Tottenham defender] was the manager and I still speak to him now. He's a really nice guy and it was a massive decision to throw me in at Shrewsbury. We drew 0-0 so it was a good clean sheet for me. I loved every minute of it - the crowd was always unbelievable and to be part of a promotion push at 16 was great."

Somebody making a breakthrough at such a young age is always likely to attract attention and United were among a number of clubs to register an interest in Poole. "I came on trial for a week with the Under-21s and, after going back to Newport, I also had trials with Liverpool and Fulham," he recalled. "It was coming to the end of the transfer window and, although I could have stayed there, I felt it was time to move.

"It was hard on trial and I wasn't sure I'd be coming back but Warren [Joyce] came to watch me a few times in Newport's first team and he must have seen enough of me to make the decision before the end of the window.

"For me to come to United was massive and I grabbed the opportunity with both hands. I was a bit scared when I first joined as I'd always lived at home - when I played for Newport I travelled for half an hour in the car. The day before the deadline, finding out I was moving to Manchester on my own was a bit daunting but I couldn't let the opportunity slide so I cam here to sign the papers and it was crazy."

It was then that the annoying wait took hold due to the paperwork surrounding a transfer deemed to be an international one, even if Newport is only 175 miles from Manchester. Training with Joyce's Under-21s helped him get up to speed on the physical side but he missed the entire FA Youth Cup campaign with the Under-18s.

"It was a frustrating time really but I didn't think I'd be training with the Under-21s when I first joined, never mind the first team," he said. "I thought I'd be going with the Under-18s because I was eligible for them so it was a bonus. It was six months when I was expecting two months at the most and then three more and, when I got to three months, I felt ready. I ended up having to wait another three months and it did seem to go on and on.

"But I actually didn't miss that many games, which was a good thing, and I'd been training with the first team. It was hard, though, as I was not expecting to be sidelined for six months but it helped me settle in a way. I was able to meet people and it gave me time to find my feet. They're a great bunch of lads and even with the first team, I was surprised at how normal people like Bastian Schweinsteiger and Wayne Rooney were. They speak to you as if you're their friend and it's clear it's a great family club. I'd settled in okay three months down the line so the last bit was the hardest."

When the red tape was unravelled, his debut for the club came in a behind-closed-doors Under-21 fixture against Everton as a substitute but he was able to show what he was made of in a derby against Manchester City. "My best performance was in the City game," he said. "Because I'd missed so much of the season to be thrown in as a central midfielder was obviously a big shock but it suited me down to the ground. I made a block in the last minute that helped save the three points for us."

By helping the Under-21s win the title, it was a successful end to the campaign for Poole but the Welshman's highlight must have been the cameo first-team appearance against Midtjylland in the Europa League, running out in front of the Old Trafford crowd in the famous red shirt. "It was an incredible experience," he noted. "I was on the bench before then in the away match against Midtjylland and then at Shrewsbury in the FA Cup. It would have been nice to make my debut against Shrewsbury again! For me to make my debut for Manchester United, though, is just incredible. It's not a bad achievement at 17!"

The versatile centre-back does not turn 18 until later this month and it is clear he is still dealing with living away from home. Thankfully, the support of his family is helping him to push on and make his mark at United.

"I live in digs," he revealed. "They are really nice people. But I do miss my family a lot and, if I get a day off, I do go home. It's a three-hour drive but can be a nice surprise for them so I head home as much as I can."

With no restrictions on his involvement from the outset in 2016/17, he will be feeling even more settled at the Aon Training Complex and can expect to become a key performer as he continues to mature. His early experience of competing against men for Newport obviously shows in his presence on the field and the confident youngster has already shown plenty of evidence of his quality.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Exclusive-Interviews/2016/Jun/manchester-united-youth-feature-interview-regan-poole.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United youngster Regan Poole joins Northampton Town on season-long loan

* Sportsmail first revealed Justin Edinburgh's interest in Regan Poole in May
* Northampton boss Edinburgh gave Poole his league debut at Newport County
* Manchester United have allowed the 19-year-old to leave on a season-long loan

Manchester United defender Regan Poole is joining Northampton Town on loan for the season.

Sportsmail revealed manager Justin Edinburgh's interest in May and the 19-year-old Wales U21 international defender has now agreed to team up with his former mentor.

Edinburgh gave Poole his league debut at Newport County and the centre-back hopes more competitive football can help speed up his development as he looks to make an impression on Jose Mourinho in the long term.

Northampton have signed Manchester United defender Regan Poole on a season-long loan

Poole made his United debut under Louis van Gaal in a Europa League tie against FC Midtjylland in February 2016.

Northampton also signed former Aberdeen defender Ash Taylor on a free transfer earlier this week.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4673200/Manchester-United-youngster-Regan-Poole-joins-Northampton.html
Old 09-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED DEFENDER POOLE AGREES LOAN MOVE

Manchester United's Regan Poole has agreed a season-long loan switch to Northampton Town.

The Welsh youngster, who represented his country at the Toulon tournament this summer, will spend the 2017/18 campaign with the League One oufit.

After signing from Newport County in 2015, the defender has performed well for United Reserves at centre-back and in a holding midfield role. He made his first-team debut as a late substitute in the 5-1 win over Midjtylland in the Europa League tie at Old Trafford in February, 2016.

The move will create a reunion with Cobblers boss Justin Edinburgh as the former Tottenham Hotspur full-back handed Poole his senior debut as a 16-year-old when the pair were together at Newport County.

"If it wasn't for Newport, I wouldn't be here [at United] now," the young centre-back told Inside United after his arrival in Manchester.

"I have a lot to thank them for and [then] manager Justin Edinburgh. I still speak to him now, he's a really nice guy, and to throw me in for that Shrewsbury away game was a massive decision for him."

Poole is looking forward to linking up with his new team-mates and the Reds will keep close tabs on his progress over the course of the campaign.

www.manutd.com
Old 18-06-2018, 01:29 PM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Happy 20th Birthday, Regan Poole !!!

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, handikaprakasa, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku