United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all
Default Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah "Danny" Welbeck

satu lagi young star dari akademi Manchester United
sedikit profile dari dia, lengkapnya di source masing2
jika ada info tentang pemain ini dari berita, foto, dll
silahkan dishare disini

(jangan lupa sourcenya)

nu_reccayasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nu_reccayasha For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

manutd.com

19. DANNY WELBECK

Birthdate: 26 Nov 1990
Birthplace: Manchester
Position: Forward
Appearances: 13
Goals: 3
Joined United: 01 Jul 2007
United Debut: 23 Sept 2008 v Boro (H)

Danny Welbeck, a highly promising forward capable of spectacular goals, was handed a first-team squad number for the 2008/09 season after starring for the Academy and Reserves.

The Manchester-born frontman joined United's youth set-up in summer 2007 and quickly caught the eye with his skilful, strong and pacy displays, which have seen him likened by Sir Alex Ferguson to former Arsenal forward Nwankwo Kanu.

He bagged nine goals in 14 starts for the Academy in 2007/08 and seven goals in 11 starts for the Reserves, including a superb hat-trick against Manchester City, as the Reds' second string won both the Manchester and Lancashire Senior Cups.

His performances earned him a call-up to the first-team squad for United's winter trip to Saudi Arabia. Although he missed a last-minute penalty, Welbeck impressed in his 25-minute appearance against Al Hilal.

Welbeck was later named on the substitutes' bench for the Champions League semi-final second leg against Barcelona and was part of the travelling party for the final in Moscow.

An increasing part of Sir Alex's plans, Welbeck rmade a bigger impression on the first team in the 2008/09 campaign.

His debut came in September 2008's Carling Cup win over Middlesbrough, and his first senior goal was a wonderful long-range effort against Stoke at Old Trafford two months later.

He also started the Carling Cup final triumph over Spurs at Wembley in March 2009, and finished with three goals in 13 appearances in all competitions.

As a schoolboy, Welbeck, capable of playing out wide as well as up front, played a prominent role in the Under-18s’ run to the 2006/07 FA Youth Cup final.

He’s also represented England at youth level, scoring at the Under-17s World
Championships in Korea in summer 2007 before joining the squad for the Under-19s European Championships a year later.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

wikipedia

Personal information

Full name: Daniel Nii T. M. Welbeck
Date of birth: 26 November 1990 (age 18)
Place of birth: Longsight, Manchester, England
Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Playing position: Striker, Winger

Youth career
2005–2008 Manchester United

Senior career*
2008– Manchester United

National team‡
2008–2009 England U19
2009– England U21

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:06, 26 June 2009 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:11, 28 July 2009 (UTC)

Daniel "Danny" Welbeck (lahir di Longsight, Manchester, Inggris, 26 November 1990; umur 18 tahun) adalah seorang pemain sepak bola Inggris yang saat ini bermain untuk Manchester United. Ia biasa bermain pada posisi sebagai pemain sayap atau penyerang. Karena tingginya dan gaya berjalannya, ia dibandingkan dengan pemain Arsenal Emmanuel Adebayor dan penyerang Portsmouth Nwankwo Kanu.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Honours

Club
Manchester United
• Football League Cup (1): 2008–09
• FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
Old 06-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #5
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Danny Welbeck

MU Berencana Tambah Kontrak Welbeck

VIVAnews - Tampil cemerlang tak membuat Manchester United berpikir panjang untuk menambah durasi kontrak pemain berbakatnya. Manajemen MU dilaporkan akan menambah kontrak Danny Welbeck.

Seperti diberitakan tribal, pemain asal Inggris itu akan memperkuat pasukan Sir Alex Ferguson selama empat tahun kedepan. Selain itu, gaji pemain kelahiran 1990 itu pun akan dinaikkan.

Kabarnya MU akan menggaji pemain binaannya itu sebesar 12 ribu pound (182 juta) per minggu.

Penambahan kontrak itu cukup beralasan, sejak debutnya September tahun lalu, rupanya ia menyita perhatian Fergie. Dan tanpa panjang lebar, Sir Alex segera memutuskan Welbeck untuk menjadi tim inti.

Bersama tim senior Red Devils, pemain bernama lengkap Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck itu telah mengemas empat laga dan membukukan satu gol.
• VIVAnews
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Welbeck: I'll repay boss' faith
-manutd.com-

Danny Welbeck has been spurred on by the trust of Sir Alex Ferguson, and he aims to repay that faith by fulfilling his potential in United's first-team.

The Longsight-born striker, who turned 19 last week, has been handed four starts this season, while Sir Alex's decision not to hold back in the transfer market in the summer was partly based on the promise of players like Welbeck and Federico Macheda.

"It’s always special to hear stuff like that from the manager," Danny says in tonight's edition of United Review. "But I don’t just sit there thinking it’s all going to fall into place for me now.

"Now’s the time to work harder than I’ve ever worked before, take heed of the manager’s words, and push on."

Welbeck was one of six young players to be given a chance to impress in the Champions League last week

against Besiktas. While the Reds lost 1-0 and showed inevitable signs of inexperience on the European stage, there were many positives. And all those players are in contention to feature in the Carling Cup fifth round tie with Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford this evening.

For Welbeck, the continued faith from the boss is reason only to put in more of the hard yards to hopefully one day realise his dream of being a United regular. "I’m just working hard on my game, and I’m trying to become a regular squad member," he says. "At the moment that’s all I’m thinking about. I’m trying to improve my all-round game and I’ve still got time on my hands, I’ve only just turned 19, so I’m just taking it step by step."
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drivemein For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #7
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Welbeck taking plenty of tips from the master
-givemefootball.com-

Manchester United - Danny Welbeck is learning a lot from Michael Owen

Sir Alex Ferguson’s decision to throw Michael Owen a Premier League and Champions League lifeline in the summer raised more than a few eyebrows.

Many so-called experts couldn’t grasp the concept behind the move, and wondered how and where Owen would fit in.

And whilst the former Liverpool goal machine has yet to make a massive impact for United on the pitch – he’s certainly having an influence off it.

United youngster Danny Welbeck admits he is learning all the time from watching and playing with Owen on the training pitch.

The 19-year-old has also had the ‘honour’ of playing alongside the England international on numerous occasions, mainly in the Carling Cup.

Welbeck’s game is improving all the time and Sir Alex has every faith that the striker, like many of his current crop of stars, will make the grade.

Much of that development, says Danny, is down to a golden opportunity he has been presented with – that of learning from the master marksman!

Welbeck told the club’s official website: “He (Owen) is a world class finisher. If he misses one opportunity he never hides, he’s always there to get himself in the right position for the next one.

“His movement off the ball is fantastic… it’s great to just watch him. I’ve been watching and learning.”

“He doesn’t take many touches in the box, he catches the keeper off-guard with quick-fire shots – just like he did for his goal at Barnsley. That stood out for me, and I consider myself fortunate to be working alongside him.”
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:16 AM   #8
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Bocah kesayangan Opa kalo gw bilang, Homeground plyer bis, lahir di Manchester hahahaha Mantep deh...doi kuat cpet skillfull juga semoga bs tahan n awet di UNITED,asal sabar aja deh kuncinya kalo jd pemain muda di UNITED......
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #9
K3nny_11
academy
-

K3nny_11 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

gwe demen liat pergerakan doi neh pas ambil peran di gol kedua Gibson... style ny enak banget diliat... kontrol bolanya....
K3nny_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #10
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3nny_11 View Post
gwe demen liat pergerakan doi neh pas ambil peran di gol kedua Gibson... style ny enak banget diliat... kontrol bolanya....
style henry abis ya....hehehe

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 172
Aba_MaczUnited, Acil445, adelberth, adhe united macz, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arymashuda, asririzky, badehul, bang_zak, bday, beckz_on7, bengbeng, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chest, christof_ww, CRvidi, cynta, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dafabet, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edobae, edroid, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, jifortin, juju, King_Cantona, kuning33, Lang25, lholob, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, ManUtdFans, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, Mochamad Soleh, mousetrap, MUFC1878, muthana, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, paiman, penk22_, puji purnawan, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, rasyidrdh, Red Devils 07, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizky_fernando, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, s.h.a.r.a.z, scratch, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stone Roses, Supernan, swareksa, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, tienli80, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, william metta, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, YRgoFManpm, yudiiriski, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]