United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #341
andri-bungsu-batman
academy
yg mau ngasih cedol di tungu :

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
andri-bungsu-batman Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit andri-bungsu-batman's Facebook Visit andri-bungsu-batman's Twitter Visit andri-bungsu-batman's YouTube
Default Re: Rio Ferdinand

lama kelamaan Rio di naturalisasi ni..
andri-bungsu-batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 03:44 AM   #342
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

isi tweet rio..

@rioferdy5: Independence day in Indonesia....make it a good day to all of you out there. I promised I'd remember!

alrite!!
Old 18-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #343
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

^
bungkuss bangg~
nambahin dikit nih dari senpai

Quote:
Rio Ferdinand wants his Young Peers to feel the Aroma of Success
AUGUST 18, 2011 ilovemanutd

The big man on the defending line will be out for a 6 week rest after a hamstring injury facing the Hawthorns, United’s Rio Ferdinand will have to sit it out when his team clashes with rivals Tottenham and Arsenal in the coming games. Even with his boots not damaging the carpet grass and leaving pint size holes, his words of wisdom still carries a weighted advice, one that is especially crucial to the young players of the Red Devils.

The 32 year old will miss the opening Champions League game and England’s Euro 2012 double-header against Bulgaria and Wales next month, but still ralies on by asking his young teammates to feel the taste of success, and always carry the desire to win and seek that sense of victory going into games.

“Getting that continuity, that smell and taste of success is something that all the young guys who have come into the squad and not won anything yet need to feel,” he said.

“They need to sense it and become a part of it. I am sure they will enjoy doing that this year.”

Ferdinand came from Leeds United for a £29.1million record transfer ticket, where after he won his first title in his first season. That goes on to four championships in five years and three Champions League finals appearances, the mental picture that is etched his the defender’s mind now makes it very hard to accept losing games, something that will be the last thing you would want to happen.

“Maybe people will look back and say this was a golden period,” said Ferdinand.

“It is certainly up there as one of the most successful periods in the club’s history.

“It is great to be part of it because the memories of not winning things are awful.”

“This place is like a morgue after losing a game. It is depressing. You don’t want to walk to the shops. You are embarrassed walking anywhere.”

“If you want to be successful, you have to remember those feelings and hope they don’t come back.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #344
alpben
academy
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
alpben will become famous soon enough
Visit alpben's Twitter

plang pintu yang sempurna
body kekar dan tinggi
ditambah tackle2 yang mantap
sempurna daah!
alpben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #345
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sedih juga baca artikel ini ...

'Karier Ferdinand di Timnas Inggris Mendekati Akhir'
Rossi Finza Noor - detiksport

London - Karier Rio Ferdinand di timnas Inggris diklaim eks arsitek The Three Lions, Terry Venables, mendekati akhir. Faktor cedera dan mencuatnya beberapa pemain muda, menjadi alasan Venables mengatakan hal tersebut.

Dalam beberapa musim terakhir, jumlah bermain Ferdinand memang kerap terbatasi cedera, entah ketika membela Inggris ataupun Manchester United. Salah satu cederanya bahkan membuatnya gagal bermain di Piala Dunia 2010, dan beberapa waktu setelahnya ban kapten yang dipegangnya dikembalikan kepada John Terry.

Cedera juga kembali menghampiri Ferdinand di awal musim ini. Tepat pada pertandingan pertama Premier League, kala MU menghadapi West Bromwich Albion, pemain berusia 32 tahun itu mengalami cedera hamstring sehingga terpaksa menepi. Ia pun tak dipanggil untuk memperkuat Inggris di kualifikasi Piala Eropa 2012.

Di saat dirinya cedera, para penggantinya pun bermunculan. Di MU, sudah ada nama-nama seperti Chris Smalling, Jonny Evans dan Phil Jones. Di Inggris, muncul nama Gary Cahill--yang bahkan menyumbang satu gol kala Inggris mengalahkan Bulgaria pekan lalu. Menurut Venables, Ferdinand pun belum tentu mendapatkan tempat lagi di timnas Inggris seandainya ia pulih nanti.

"Ini bukan pertama kalinya ia ditinggalkan Fabio Capello karena cedera. Tapi, ini pertama kalinya saya berpikir, apakah dirinya akan dipanggil kembali jika dia fit nanti?" tulis Venables dalam kolomnya di The Sun.

"Kapanpun Ferdinand menepi karena cedera di masa lalu, dia pasti mendapatkan garansi untuk dipanggil kembali ke timnas Inggris ketika fit. Tapi, bisa jadi keadaannya tidak demikian sekarang."

"Kehadiran Gary Cahill, Chris Smalling dan, yang lebih penting, Phil Jones telah membuat posisi pria berusia 32 tahun itu berada dalam ketidakpastian."

Selain Cahill, Venables juga memandang Jones sebagai "ancaman" tersebsar bagi Ferdinand. Venables menilai kemampuan mantan bek Blackburn Rovers itu dari penampilannya di Piala Eropa U-21 beberapa bulan lalu, meski Inggris tak menjadi juara di sana.

"Di usianya yang baru 19 tahun, dia jelas prospek terhebat yang dimiliki Inggris," lugas Venables.

Source : http://www.detiksport.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #346
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Rio Ferdinand

sedih sekaligus seneng.....

dengan cedera dan bertambahnya usia, rio jadi makin jarang main,

baik di united, ataupun di timnas.....tapi ada gantinya, yaitu

phil jones.....

idola saya, dan idola baru saya di united nih.....

ada kemungkinan ga ya, kalo mereka main bareng?
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #347
Igitz
academy
Chapter TEGAL

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Igitz Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit Igitz's Facebook Visit Igitz's Twitter

sudah kangen sama om ferdinand
semoga secepatnya di mainkan
Igitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #348
EvanReinaldo
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
EvanReinaldo has no contributions yet

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Manchester
United akan tampil tanpa bek utamanya,
Rio Ferdinand, dalam laga Grup C Liga
Champions melawan Benfica, Kamis
(15/9/2011) dini hari. Ferdinand tak
dapat ikut bertanding karena masih
mengalami cedera lutut di West Bromwich
Albion.
ESPN mencatat sejak mengalami cedera di
pembukaan musim ini, Ferdinand baru
bermain satu kali dalam sebulan terakhir.
Saat menghadapi Bolton Wanderers
dalam lanjutan Premier League, Sabtu lalu,
Ferdinand masuk ke dalam daftar tim inti
dan Manajer Sir Alex Ferguson
menurunkannya. Fergie ingin pria berusia
32 tahun ini bisa pulih sebelum laga
melawan Chelsea dalam Premier League,
akhir pekan ini di Old Trafford.
Dengan absennya Ferdinand, bek Phil
Jones diperkirakan akan ditarik ke lini
tengah, berpasangan dengan Jonny Evans
yang akan bermain di sisi kanan dalam
pertandingan yang digelar di Lisbon ini.
Jones menjadi pilihan Ferguson untuk
mengawal lini belakang pertahanan MU
sepanjang laga melawan Bolton.
Selain Ferdinand, nama Nemanja Vidic,
Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck dan Rafael
juga tercatat akan absen dalam
pertandingan kali ini. Sementara itu, Daily
Mail juga mencatat tak ada nama Federico
Macheda dan Mame Biram Diouf dalam
daftar pemain yang dibawa Fergie. Para
pemain yang dibawa Fergie ke Lisbon
adalah De Gea, Lindegaard, Evans, Evra,
Fabio, Jones, Smalling, Anderson, Carrick,
Fletcher, Giggs, Nani, Park, Valencia,
Young; Berbatov, Hernandez, Owen, dan
Rooney.
m.kompas.com/news/read/2011/09/14/15390021/MU.Tinggalkan.Ferdinand.
EvanReinaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #349
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

24/09/2011 08:23 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Rio: Experience still essential

It’s been a stop-start to the 2011/12 season for Rio Ferdinand due to injury but as he told United Review and ManUtd.com, the long-serving defender is still thrilled with the way*the Reds*have opened the campaign...

How high is the squad's confidence after a perfect start in the league?
I don’t think it could be much higher, although nobody’s getting carried away. A lot of us have been around long enough to know a good start doesn’t guarantee you anything. I think we caught Arsenal and Tottenham at good times, so that knowledge helps us to keep our feet on the ground. That said, we’ve obviously been happy with our form. Things are looking good and we’re enjoying playing football.

What’s been the key to this great opening spell?
It’s hard to put your finger on it. The freshening up of the squad has certainly helped. We lost a few players at the end of last season and there was a lot of pressure on the team to cope with those losses. People were asking if the players that were left here were good enough or if the players we signed were good enough… But the young lads and the new signings have come into the team and stepped up to the mark and done the job.

On a personal level, have you been frustrated with your own start?
Yeah, I have. Pre-season went so well for me. Every time we trained I was there and I didn’t have any trouble with injuries. Things felt really good, but then in the first league game of the season I picked up a little hamstring niggle, which was really frustrating because I’ve been doing everything I can off the field to ensure I’m fit.

The introduction of youth this season couldn’t have gone much smoother…
That’s right. The young lads have been terrific, but our good start owes as much to some of the other players as it does them. Look at Anderson, for instance. He’s been here four years, he had his first proper pre-season and he’s started brilliantly. Wayne’s obviously started like a house on fire, Chicharito banged in two goals in his first start… These players, the ones who already know their way around the Premier League, have been just as important.

Chris Smalling and Phil Jones have impressed. How highly do you rate them?
They’re top quality players and the good thing about them is that they can both play in different positions. They can both play at right-back and Phil can also play in midfield a little bit. Those sorts of players add a lot to the squad and they’re a big reason why the manager felt he was able to let John O’Shea go. Phil and Chris are both great players with great futures ahead of them.

Presumably you’re happy to help them learn even though they could replace you one day?
Absolutely. That’s part and parcel of playing football. I remember when I was a young player trying to get into the first-team and the senior pros would help me, so I always make myself available to them if they have any questions, and I’ll pass on information I think may help. I want to be the older pro in the changing room who’s easy to talk to and somebody young players can come to for advice.

Have the young players’ performances got the more senior players worried?
I don’t think anybody’s worried about losing their place. Having these guys come through and perform well just adds to the competition and it’s up to you to stand up and fight for your place and show the manager what you’re capable of. You don’t see anybody sulking.

So you’re confident the experienced players still have a part to play?
Absolutely. Come the end of the season experience is essential and it counts for a lot. That’s when the medals are being handed out, you’re playing in high-pressure situations every week and you’re fighting for the league title. In those situations you need youth and energy but you can’t do without the players who have been there and done it before.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #350
Sheyro_07Seven
first team
The Real Big Boss

Location: Jember-Malang-Bojonegoro-Tuban-Tegal-Tangerang-Jakarta-Serang-Banjarmasin PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Sheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura aboutSheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura about

semoga Rio bisa tampil Vs Stoke di Britania malam nanti,...
Sheyro_07Seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 197
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adhe united macz, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, atticus.finch, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bangkeek, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, biggestnumber_two, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, CeCe, chicharito07, christof_ww, cynta, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzz07, fatzzjoe, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, havidic, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hevny9, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ib17u mancunian, id4y, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Izza N Khalifa, J. A. Adji, jeffry, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kurosagi86, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, marsel david, marviel, MCR7, MichaelMU, mochies5, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, my1878, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, randiex, Rean, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, rich87, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizluq, Robiescream, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, whoami, Wibiebintang, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker]