United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 27-07-2013, 07:00 AM   #621
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Rio Gavin Ferdinand

Ferdinand Turun 4 Kg di Osaka

TOKYO, KOMPAS.com - Defender Manchester United (MU), Rio Ferdinand, mengaku kehilangan berat badan sampai 4 kilogram. Itu gara-gara ia bermain 90 menit saat melawan Cerezo Osaka yang berakhir 2-2, Jumat (26/7/2013).

Hal itu diungkapkan Ferdinand lewat tulisan yang ia unggah di akun Twitternya.

Tentang pertandingan lawan Cerezo, Ferdinand mengatakan, permainan itu sangat sulit, hingga timnya membutuhkan gol Zaha Wilfried di menit terakhir untuk menyelamatkan diri dari kekalahan ketiga dalam empat pertandingan.

"Skor 2-2 vs Verezo Osaka... Tim (lawan) bermain bagus, permainan yang sulit untuk anak-anak. Kondisi cuaca menyulitkan, aku kehilangan 4 kg selama pertandingan 90 menit yang tidak mudah!" tulis Ferdinand di Twitter.

Cuaca panas di Asia Timur memang membuat pemain klub-klub Eropa yang tur di wilayah ini kesulitan. Bahkan, Tottenham Hotspur pun berpikir ulang untuk keikutsertaan mereka di Piala Barclays Asia di Hong Kong. Pelatih Tottenham, Andre Villas-Boas, malah berniat menarik timnya dari turnamen itu karena kondisi cuaca di Hong Kong.

Apalagi, sebelumnya bek Tottenham, Jan Vertonghen, mendapat cedera ketika bermain di lapangan becek saat Spurs dikalahkan 1-3 oleh Sunderland.

KOMPAS
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #622
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Rio Ferdinand says experience will be key to David Moyes being a success

Rio Ferdinand: Believes experience will be key to helping David Moyes

Sky Sports | Last Updated: July 30, 2013 10:48am

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand believes experience will be key to their chances of success under David Moyes.

The Premier League champions will start this season under a new manager for the first time in more than 25 years following the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson.

And Ferdinand believes it is only natural that Moyes will want to lean on the senior professionals in his squad as he settles into the job of managing one of the biggest football clubs in the world.

"The manager beforehand was an individual. There won't be anyone like him, you can't expect anyone to fill his boots exactly the same way," Ferdinand told Sky Sport News.

"I don't think you can draw comparisons with them yet, we need to give the manager time.

"I just look at it how I would be in the job. Would you lean on players that have been here for many years for the experience and ask questions to better yourself? Course you would so you expect that."
Rio Ferdinand

"I just look at it how I would be in the job. Would you lean on players that have been here for many years for the experience and ask questions to better yourself? Course you would so you expect that.

"But I think the manager's fortunate he's got someone like Giggsy among others like myself who have been here for many years and know the fabric of the club.

"If there's anything we can pass on through experience to help him be a better manager and help us win trophies then fantastic."

Moyes has some of the most experienced players in the Premier League in his squad and, in player-coach Ryan Giggs, he has the most decorated player in the history of the English game, with the Welshman making 941 appearances for the club and winning the title 13 times over a playing career that has so far spanned 23 years.

Ferdinand has been at the club for 11 years, making 432 appearances and winning the title six times.

Michael Carrick has clocked up 319 appearances since joining from Tottenham in 2006 whilst club captain Nemanja Vidic has made 266 appearances and both have won five Premier League titles.

Wayne Rooney has more than 400 United appearances to his name, despite being only 27, although his future at Old Trafford remains in doubt following confirmed interest from Chelsea.
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 07:43 AM   #623
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Rio Ferdinand testimonial will feature F2 Football Freestylers

Give Me Sport | Published 30/07/2013 14:58 by Mark Bollons,

F2 football freestylers Billy Wingrove and Jeremy Lynch will feature at the Rio Ferdinand testimonial match.

The duo will open proceedings at Old Trafford on August 9th, when Manchester United face Sevilla to celebrate the centre back’s 11-years of service to the Premier League champions.

The F2 freestylers are regulars on the professional football circuit, appearing in several TV adverts between them alongside the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Additionally, they feature in #5 Magazine – Rio Ferdinand’s online venture – as part of the Players Lounge, which gives current professionals the chance to showcase their skills.

The clash between the Premier League champions and La Liga outfit promises to be a fantastic affair, and will be broadcast live on BT Sport just a week ahead of the new season.

Tickets are still available for the clash, and can be purchased on the official Manchester United website. BUY TICKETS HERE

Ferdinand is also releasing a book titled ‘Rio: My Decade as a Red’. PRE-ORDER THE BOOK HERE
Old 02-08-2013, 03:07 AM   #624
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Quote:
Casually signing 1,000 books... Arm is dead maaaan! ‪#‎BehindTheScenes‬ ‪#‎RioRedDecade‬
Old 02-08-2013, 06:39 AM   #625
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Rio Ferdinand ready to take on younger rivals for place

Rio Ferdinand: Ready to fight for his place at Manchester United

Sky Sports | August 1, 2013 11:13pm

Rio Ferdinand has warned his younger Manchester United team-mates he is not ready to give up his first-team place.

The 34-year-old's forthcoming testimonial against Sevilla is testament to the 11 years of service he has given United since he arrived from Leeds.

Phil Jones and Chris Smalling have come in at considerable expense in recent seasons, while Jonny Evans is now a regular, and Ferdinand is constantly managing his troublesome back.

But he made 34 appearances last season and has no plans to ease up under new manager David Moyes.

"It was the same last season," Ferdinand said. "There is a great history and it is part of the club with young players coming through and establishing themselves and I am all for that, but I want to play games.

"I want to play for Man United and the young lads are going to have to fight to get in the team just like I did when I was a kid.

"Now it is roles reversed but it is obvious if you want to win things you have to have rivalry within the squad and it is done the right way here - whoever gets the shirt is supported by everyone."

Ferdinand has been impressed by Moyes' willingness to learn from Old Trafford old hands Ryan Giggs and Phil Neville, both of whom are now part of the coaching staff.

He said:
"He seems so far to be very open. He seems like he wants to get immersed in the club and he wants to find out about the history of the club.

"He is talking to senior players about different aspects of the club and what we have done and working out where we have been before he got there - adding his own beliefs and ideas to what we have got as a championship-winning team is a good platform to work from."

Last edited by iamsetia; 02-08-2013 at 06:42 AM..
Old 06-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #626
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Rio, lebih enak jadi Club Ambassador lho

Ferdinand Pertimbangkan Jadi Manajer Setelah Pensiun

Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Tidak bisa dipungkiri bek Manchester United Rio Ferdinand semakin dekat dengan akhir kariernya. Setelah pensiun nanti, Ferdinand mengaku akan mempertimbangkan jadi manajer.

Mantan pemain timnas Inggris itu akan berusia 35 tahun, umur yang sudah uzur bagi seorang pesepakbola. Selama kariernya, Ferdinand telah meraih enam titel juara liga, satu trofi Liga Champions dan enam kali masuk dalam skuat terbaik di Premier League dalam seragam MU.

Ferdinand mengungkapkan akan mengambil kurus kepelatihan pada tahun ini. Ia ingin menjadi seorang manajer apabila diberi kesempatan.

"Aku ingin memberi diriku opsi menjadi seorang manajer. Sehingga jika sesorang menawarkan aku sebuah pekerjaan, aku punya kemampuan untuk melakukannya," kata Ferdinand dalam peluncuran buku Rio: My Decade As A Red.

"Aku masih belum tahu apakah aku ingin melakukannya apakah aku akan bagus pada pekerjaan itu. Tapi aku berpikir ada sesuatu yang bisa aku lakukan untuk memberi manfaat kepada sepakbola."

"Aku mulai mengambil kursus kepelatihan tiga tahun lalu tapi aku bermasalah dengan punggungku sehingga aku tidak dapat melanjutkannya. Aku akan mulai lagi pada tahun ini sehingga mudah-mudahan ketika aku pensiun nanti aku akan memiliki sertifikat kepelatihan."

"Apakah akan melatih di tim muda MU, tim U-21 atau seseorang lainnya, aku belum tahu," sahut Ferdinand. Demikian diwartakan Sky Sports.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:31 AM   #627
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Ferdinand banned from promoting his brand at Old Trafford testimonial

Rio Ferdinand has been told he cannot use his personal #5 branding to celebrate his testimonial at Old Trafford on Friday night.
The Manchester United defender will mark more than a decade at the club with a pre-season game against Spanish side Seville in front of 50,000 fans.
As part of the tributes to the former England international, a mosaic of cards held up by fans in the lower tier of the Sir Alex Ferguson will spell out Ferdinand's name as the 34-year-old and his fellow players emerge from the tunnel prior to kick-off.

Originally the design - put together by the Stretford End Flags group - included #5, the symbol that represents Ferdinand's personal brand. Ferdinand is often seen wearing a #5 baseball cap and edits a digital magazine that goes by the same name.

But officials at United decided that it was inappropriate to use a fixture at Old Trafford to promote a player's own merchandise and after long discussions the symbol has been removed.
Rather embarrassingly, fans who will arrive to find a mosaic card on their seat will see that it carries the #5 symbol on the reverse. The switch in the design came too late to have all the cards reprinted.

Friday's game will see the proceeds donated to Ferdinand's chosen charities and is being used as a serious pre-season game by manager David Moyes.
Moyes said: 'It's important that people recognise that it's all for good causes and also come and see a proper pre-season game.

'I have always seen this a vital part of our preparations for the season.' Ferdinand himself has promised some surprises at half-time tonight.
'In terms of people going on the pitch, the manager wants it to be a serious pre-season game and I think I am governed by that,' he said.

'But there will be a few surprises at half-time, I can tell you that.
'I'm not nervous, but obviously all of the attention is on me during the day and I'm more comfortable in a team environment because that is how I've grown up.
'But it will be nice to enjoy it with the fans, the people who attend and my family and friends.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #628
Redsbusby
The Bullshitter

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Kutipan Rio menjelang laga testimonialnya :
Quote:
"I fell in love with winning, fell in love with the history of the club & being part of it was something I could never have imagined."

“I thought I would be at United for a couple of years, maybe 3 or 4, and then go abroad somewhere. But I just fell in love with MUFC."

“I could see myself at a club for 10 years which wasn’t as big & as prestigious as MUFC. But to do it at United is just crazy to think"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #629
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Ferdinand thanks the fans

Rio Ferdinand enjoyed his big night at Old Trafford - even if Sevilla's 3-1 win threatened to spoil the party.

The defender's testimonial was a grand occasion as he received a warm ovation from the crowd but he hinted that the bigger game is at the weekend when Wigan Athletic provide the opposition in the Community Shield at Wembley.

"I'm just disappointed we didn't get the win today," the centre-back said on the pitch afterwards during an interview with actor pal James Nesbitt. "It got a bit better after half time but we're disappointed. However, on Sunday, we're going there to win.

"I appreciate it. Thank you to everyone who made the effort to come today and I had loads of friends and family here. It's great to celebrate with you fans who have done so much for us.

"I dreamed about winning things and being a winner, getting my hands on trophies. I came here and it was a great platform to do that. It's an honour to play for this club for so many years and I will continue to do so until they tell me to leave. I love it here. I became a Manchester lad.

"Your support is much needed - we have a new manager now and everyone has got to get together behind him."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Aug/rio-ferdinand-thanks-the-supporters.aspx?newsid=598658D3-47D2-4A2B-9FA8-B3A9221CE84E

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #630
Redsbusby
The Bullshitter

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Keren yak mozaicnya.. kalo aja doi mau pake warrior atau superiornya dimatch ini, kyk GENIUS ala scholes,.. Really nice one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 197
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adhe united macz, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, atticus.finch, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bangkeek, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, biggestnumber_two, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, CeCe, chicharito07, christof_ww, cynta, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzz07, fatzzjoe, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, havidic, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hevny9, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ib17u mancunian, id4y, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Izza N Khalifa, J. A. Adji, jeffry, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kurosagi86, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, marsel david, marviel, MCR7, MichaelMU, mochies5, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, my1878, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, randiex, Rean, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, rich87, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizluq, Robiescream, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, whoami, Wibiebintang, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker]