United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 22-05-2021, 09:48 PM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Premier League Hall of Fame

FA benar-benar menghargai sejarah kompetisinya.
Kira-kira kapan yach PSSI bikin Liga Indonesia Hall of Fame
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2022, 09:32 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United and Arsenal icons Wayne Rooney and Patrick Vieira become the ninth and 10th inductees into Premier League's Hall of Fame... joining the likes of Beckham, Gerrard and Henry

* Manchester United and Arsenal legends Wayne Rooney and Patrick Vieira are the next players to be inducted into the Premier League's Hall of Fame
* Rooney won five league titles and is the division second all-time top scorer
* Vieira, meanwhile, captained Arsenal in their famous Invincibles season
* They join the likes of Cantona, Lampard and Bergkamp in the Hall of Fame

Manchester United legend Wayne Rooney and Arsenal's 'Invincible' captain Patrick Vieira have become the latest legends to be inducted into the Premier League's Hall of Fame.

The iconic duo become the ninth and 10th former players to be inducted, joining the likes of Alan Shearer, Thierry Henry, Steven Gerrard and David Beckham, who were all voted in during the Hall of Fame's inaugural year in 2021.

Rooney who broke through at Everton before winning five Premier League titles at United, described the induction as a 'huge honour'. Gunners hero Vieira admitted that it 'makes me realise I had a really good career'.

'It's a huge honour for me to be named in the Premier League Hall of Fame, alongside an incredible group of players who have already been inducted,' the 36-year-old Rooney, who scored 208 Premier League goals - placing him second on the all-time list - said.

Wayne Rooney and Patrick Vieira have been inducted in the Premier League Hall of Fame

'Growing up, I watched the Premier League as far back as I can remember. My dream was always to become a professional footballer, score goals, and win trophies, and I was lucky enough to win the Premier League five times.

'I have so many brilliant memories from my years playing for Everton and Manchester United, and I'm really proud of what we achieved. To enter the Hall of Fame is very special for me personally and I'm grateful to be recognised.'

Rooney and Vieira will have specially framed black jerseys with gold trims framed in the hall

During 13 seasons at Old Trafford, Rooney scored 183 Premier League goals to become the club’s record scorer in the competition. He won the League five times, including three in a row between 2006-07 and 2008-09.

Thanks to a combination of raw talent, physicality and technical ability, he was named Player of the Month five times and won the League’s Player of the Season in 2009-10.

Rooney, now Derby County's manager, is both United and England's all-time leading goalscorer and a former club and international captain.

He had many battles with Vieira on the pitch - with the latter playing for Arsenal and Manchester City. Vieira won three top-flight titles during 11 seasons with Arsenal and was named Premier League Player of the Season in 2000-01.

It was his unforgettable battles with fellow hall of famer and midfield hard man Roy Keane, however, which came to define Vieira's Premier League career. The rivals went toe to toe in many fiery clashes during the years when Arsenal and United dominated the division, and often came to blows.

Helping to redefine the holding midfield role, the France World Cup winner is proud of his achievements.

Rooney scored 208 Premier League goals in his career - including this stunner vs Man City. He also won the Premier League on five different occasions while at Manchester United

The 45-year-old said: 'Being inducted into the Premier League Hall of Fame is a fantastic achievement. When I received the news, I thought about being a young boy playing in Senegal, or in a suburb of Paris.

'To be there with the best players in the Premier League, the best league in the world, is bigger than what I was ever thinking about. To have my name around those players makes me proud and makes me realise how good I was.

'It's not bad company to join. I was lucky to play at the same time as some of them, of course including Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp. So to share the stage with them makes me realise I had a really good career.

Vieira won three Premier League titles with Arsenal - including this one during 2001-02. Vieira helped redefine the holding midfield role and has now set the example for others. Vieira joins fellow Arsenal Invincibles Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp in the Hall of Fame

'What really makes me happy and proud is when your name is mentioned by new, up-and-coming holding midfielders as an example of how they would like to play.'

A shortlist of 25 additional nominees eligible to join the Premier League Hall of Fame in 2022 will be announced later on Wednesday, March 23, at 4pm with fans invited to help select six further inductees.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10640391/Man-United-Arsenal-Wayne-Rooney-Patrick-Vieira-inducted-Premier-League-Hall-Fame.html
Old 02-05-2022, 12:10 PM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 12
adaastopa5922, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, bbobbyitta5057, braausasda9593, h-ANG, jehnzhulze7993, Ompiter, penk22_, rio vander vidic, van_bonax, zudomiriku