United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Matic

MATIC PLEASED TO MAKE HIS MARK

Nemanja Matic says he has been made to feel extremely welcome at Manchester United and feels he will get "better and better" as he regains peak fitness.

The summer signing from Chelsea was training alone in London before moving to Old Trafford but was granted a debut by Jose Mourinho in Dublin and performed with real promise during the first half against Sampdoria.

Impressing the supporters in the Irish capital with a mix of composure and tenacity, he helped the Reds earn a 2-1 triumph and is already focusing on the UEFA Super Cup meeting with Real Madrid next Tuesday.

"Yes it was nice," he said of his first 45 minutes with the club, in a post-match interview with MUTV. "It was nice to play in front of our supporters - I think there was a full stadium of Manchester supporters. That was special for me and I'm happy to make my debut for such a big club like Manchester United.

"It was strange [not playing in pre-season] because the team has played and had a good pre-season but, as you know, I trained alone in London. I tried to give my best to control the game well, to give the balance, and I think, for the first game, it was good for me. Step by step, I think I will get better and better and I hope I will help the team to achieve something this season.

"I must say thanks to the guys," he added. "They've helped me to already become part of the team and they are all nice guys. I think the staff have also helped me a lot, and I say thanks to them because they've accepted me very well already.

"I have played at a few clubs in my career but the guys are amazing and they are good friends between themselves and I'm happy to see that."

The contest in Macedonia with Real Madrid represents United's first competitive fixture of 2017/18 and Matic is desperate to be involved, despite his lack of minutes.

"I will try to be 100 per cent ready," he said. "I will try hard , I hope that I will be an option for those games, but we will see. We still have six days but I'm sure that everybody is ready and I will try to be 100 per cent ready, and I hope that we can do something for this club."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #22
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United's Nemanja Matic hopes to be 100 per cent fit for Super Cup despite playing just 45 minutes and training alone in pre-season

* Nemanja Matic says he will try to be 100 per cent fit for the start of the season
* The Manchester United new-boy only got 45 minutes of game time this summer
* And he trained by himself before completing his £40m transfer from Chelsea
* But Matic remains hopeful of making a successful debut in the UEFA Super Cup

Nemanja Matic is hoping to be '100 per cent ready' for Manchester United's first few fixtures, starting with next Tuesday's UEFA Super Cup final against Real Madrid.

The 29-year-old, who signed from Chelsea this summer, made his United debut on Wednesday night as the Red Devils beat Sampdoria 2-1 in a Dublin-based friendly.

Matic was on the field for 45 minutes in what was his only appearance during a pre-season disrupted by his £40million transfer.

'Yes it was nice,' he told official United media. 'It was nice to play in front of our supporters - I think there was a full stadium of Manchester supporters.

'That was special for me and I'm happy to make my debut for such a big club like Manchester United.

'It was strange [not playing in pre-season] because the team has played and had a good pre-season but, as you know, I trained alone in London.'

Midfielder Nemanja Matic will try to be 100 per cent fit for the start of United's season

Despite his severe lack of game time, Matic is keen to be involved in United's early matches and could make his proper debut in the Super Cup.

Europa League holders United take on Champions League winners Real in Macedonia next week, before beginning their Premier League campaign with games against West Ham and Swansea.

Matic added: 'I will try to be 100 per cent ready. I will try hard. I hope that I will be an option for those games, but we will see.

'We still have six days but I'm sure that everybody is ready and I will try to be 100 per cent ready, and I hope that we can do something for this club.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4757850/Nemanja-Matic-hopes-100-fit-Man-United-debut.html
Old 10-08-2017, 05:37 AM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATIC: GOALS WILL COME FOR LUKAKU

Despite a disappointing night for Manchester United in Skopje, Nemanja Matic is sure his new team-mate Romelu Lukaku will be a goalscoring force in the season to come.

The Reds fell to a 2-1 defeat to Real Madrid on Tuesday night as Casemiro and Isco netted either side of the break for the European Champions before Lukaku pulled one back after 62 minutes.

United’s new no.9’s first official goal for the club, on his competitive debut, came as he reacted fastest to fire home after Matic’s powerful shot was fumbled by Keylor Navas in the Real goal.

Before he found the net Lukaku had missed an earlier chance, but after the match Matic was confident that the Belgian’s goal would be the first of many for him.

“It’s very important for us that our strikers score goals,” Matic told MUTV. “It’s very important for confidence.

“As you know he missed a very good chance but this can happen – it’s football. But I am happy for him that he scored a goal after that and I’m sure that he will continue to score goals and that he will score many this season.”

For Jose Mourinho’s men attentions now turn to the start of the Premier League and West Ham, who travel to Old Trafford on Sunday for the Reds' opening match of the season.

Matic admitted that although United fell short in the Super Cup it's important that he and his team-mates focus on their next match quickly.

“We tried everything to equalise and then to win the game,” he said. “But they are very experienced and they also had some chances to score another because at the end we tried to go with everything to score and they had some counter-attacks.

“On Sunday we have a very important game at Old Trafford in front of all our supporters. We have tomorrow to rest and to be ready for West Ham.”

www.manutd.com
Old 10-08-2017, 02:26 PM   #24
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United new boy Nemanja Matic confident of title challenge: 'The Premier League is the main target'

* Nemanja Matic believes Manchester United have what it takes to win the league
* Matic is aware of Jose Mourinho's record of winning the title in second season
* 29-year-old was also a key part of Mourinho's Chelsea when winning the league
* Serbian expects a long season but he revealed the league title is the priority

Nemanja Matic knows a thing or two about winning the Premier League and has already seen enough to be confident of a Manchester United title challenge this season.

United did not finish lower than third in the Premier League era under Sir Alex Ferguson, but since his retirement have ended seventh, fourth, fifth and sixth.

Jose Mourinho was in charge for the latter campaign and, despite securing Europa League, EFL Cup and Community Shield glory, along with Champions League qualification, knows they have to do better in the league.

Matic followed Victor Lindelof and Romelu Lukaku as part of the United manager's summer reinforcement drive, with the defensive midfielder arriving fresh from winning the title with Antonio Conte's Chelsea.

The 29-year-old was also a key part of Mourinho's Blues when winning the league in 2014-15 and has seen enough in his short time at Old Trafford to believe this will be a successful season.

Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic is targeting silverware in his first season

'We have to rest well because we have a very important game on Sunday against West Ham,' Matic said.

'It's the start of the Premier League and it's very important for us. As you know the Premier League is the main target.

'There is a lot of games, it's a long season but I expect us to do well.'

Matic was speaking after making his competitive United debut, playing the entirety of Tuesday's 2-1 UEFA Super Cup loss to Real Madrid despite only having had 45 pre-season minutes in red under his belt.

'I think we played everything so we don't lose this game,' the Serbian said after a performance that thoroughly impressed Mourinho.

'We played against a very good side. Very experienced. They know how to play these games. We are not happy that we lost but did everything.

'We had an opportunity to equalise, Marcus (Rashford) had a good chance and didn't score, unluckily for us, but this is football.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4776700/Man-Utd-new-boy-Nemanja-Matic-confident-title-challenge.html
Old 10-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #25
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

permainan matic sangat bagus, cepat klop sama yang lain
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:18 PM   #26
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiandrmwn View Post
permainan matic sangat bagus, cepat klop sama yang lain
Tipikal pemain jangkar,lebih cepat beradaptasi dibanding posisi lain..
Old 13-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #27
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by delongedee View Post
Tipikal pemain jangkar,lebih cepat beradaptasi dibanding posisi lain..
Tapi tak seperti pohon beringin itu
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 10:18 PM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO: WHY MATIC IS MY IDEAL SIGNING

Jose Mourinho has explained why he felt it was important to bring Nemanja Matic to Manchester United this summer.

The Serbian midfielder has already settled well at the club since arriving from Mourinho's former club Chelsea, impressing in the friendly win over Sampdoria in Dublin and on his official debut in the UEFA Super Cup defeat by Real Madrid.

In his pre-match press conference ahead of Sunday's Premier League opener against West Ham at Old Trafford, the boss spoke at length about why Matic was his ideal signing for the Reds.

“When I joined Manchester United last year, I thought immediately that we needed a kind of Matic,” he said. “There are not many – there are just a couple – but I thought that.

“But I was not thinking of it because I always thought I never like to go to players that I think are an impossible mission, and I felt there was no chance.

“Then this season, when I got the call that Matic wants to play for me and for Manchester United, and he can make it happen, I thought he’s the perfect player for me. Not just for his qualities but also for my relationship with him, the way I know him, the way he knows me.”

Matic is someone Mourinho knows well from their two spells together at Stamford Bridge, with the pair helping Chelsea to win the Premier League title in 2014/15.

Expressing his delight in being reunited with the Serbia international, the boss admitted he admires Matic and the qualities he brings as an experienced player.

He said: “I think he’s one of these players where there are no question marks in front. He doesn't need time to adapt, he’s not a young guy who came from another country, he’s not somebody that needs to learn the Premier League.

“He’s a player of, I think, now 29 last week - 29 years old, with five years or so in the Premier League, lots of experience. He's one of these players that gives me what I like in players, which is consistency.

“Matic plays normally here [gestures to a height with hand], and sometimes a little bit here [adjusts hand slightly] and sometimes a little bit there [lowers hand slightly] but Matic is Matic.

“And that’s something I really like in players - consistency. It’s the way I trust the player is going to perform, so I think it was a fantastic signing for us.”

www.manutd.com
Old 14-08-2017, 02:29 AM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats Matic !!!

Old 14-08-2017, 12:13 PM   #30
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Romelu Lukaku will grab the headlines after Manchester United brace... but Nemanja Matic proved the prize catch

* Nemanja Matic put in the best midfield display across the opening weekend
* The Serbian made a telling contribution before Romelu Lukaku scored his first
* It is astonishing that Chelsea let him go - he has strengthened their rivals

Romelu Lukaku will grab the headlines with his two goals but we must not overlook the importance of Nemanja Matic to Manchester United's victory.

That was the best midfield performance of the Premier League's opening weekend — has there been a better debut from a left-footed midfield player at Old Trafford since Bryan Robson in 1981?

The telling contribution was for Lukaku's first goal. Matic saw Pedro Obiang taking liberties in possession, burst forward to win the ball, then made a superb decoy run as Marcus Rashford threaded in Lukaku.

Nemanja Matic put in the best midfield performance in the Premier League this weekend. Serbian may well be the best left-footed midfielder at Old Trafford since Bryan Robson in 1981. It is astonishing that Chelsea let him go because he has definitely strengthened their rivals

But there was a lot more to his game. He oozed class — assured on the ball, calm under pressure. He kept feeding the quality players around him, taking 89 touches, the most of any United player.

Out of possession, he positioned himself in front of the back four, allowing Paul Pogba to roam forward.

At West Ham goal-kicks he saved the centre backs from their defensive duties, parking himself in front of the target men and winning the aerial battles.

Matic is a magnet to danger but is quick to return to his position. Watching him is like watching a tennis player returning to the centre of the court after each shot.

It is astonishing that Chelsea let him go. As he showed on Saturday, he has strengthened their rivals.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4787162/Man-United-star-Nemanja-Matic-proves-prize-catch.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, delongedee, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, kedangsul, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku