United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 12-08-2014, 09:33 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo

Hihihiii ..., brsn ngintip wiki, udah ada yg ngedit ...
Current team: Man United ...

Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo

Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo (born 20 March 1990) is an Argentine footballer who plays for Sporting CP and the Argentina national football team.

Club career

Estudiantes LP

Rojo grew up in La Plata, Argentina and joined his local side Estudiantes de La Plata at the age of ten.

In 2009, he got promotion to the club’s main team, after signing his first professional contract. He spent three years with the club, making 43 appearances and scoring three goals for the team.

During his time at Estudiantes, Rojo won a Copa Libertadores and an Argentine Primera Division title. The defender spent most matches at left back and developed a reputation as a capable attacker, scoring his first goal in a 2–1 defeat against LDU Quito in the 2010 Recopa Sudamericana.

Spartak Moscow
By the end of his spell with Estudiantes, at the age of 21, Rojo joined Spartak Moscow. His time in Moscow was as unsuccessful as it was short-lived, however, with the defender seeking pastures new within a year of his arrival.

Sporting CP
Rojo transferred to Sporting Clube de Portugal for £3.5 million on 19 July 2012.

International career

Since 2011, Rojo has become a representative of the Argentina national team, appearing regularly. He was first capped on 9 February 2011 in a friendly match against Portugal. He also played in 2011 Copa América and 2014 World Cup qualifying.

In June 2014, Rojo was named in Argentina's squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. He made his FIFA World Cup debut in Argentina's 2–1 victory over Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Estádio do Maracanã, playing the full match in defence. In the team's third group match, Rojo scored his first international goal during a 3–2 victory against Nigeria. The country reached the final before losing to Germany, and Rojo was the only Argentinean named in the Castrol Index Top 11 for the tournament.

Last edited by rondwisan; 12-08-2014 at 09:43 PM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 04:46 AM   #2
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo

Welcome to Old Trafford Marcos Rojo.
#ROJOisRed

22/08/2014 16:30 - ManUtd.com, Ryan Grant
Rojo honoured to join United

New signing Marcos Rojo has expressed his delight at joining Manchester United and insists it will be a "great honour" to pull on the club's famous red shirt this season.

The Argentinian defender was officially unveiled as a United player at the Aon Training Complex on Friday following his £16 million switch from Sporting Lisbon earlier this week and has vowed to give his all to the team.

“Thank you for the welcome, I’m very happy to be here at the biggest club in the world," Rojo told reporters. "It’s a great honour and I’m very pleased to be here, I’ll do the best I can for the club. The transfer was a bit of a long and complicated process, but the most important thing is that I am here now, and I’m very happy.

“For me, this is certainly the biggest league in the world. I always watched it when I was younger, and an important aspect is that there are many young players who come here to the Premier League to improve their game, and I hope I can now do the same.

“I have received messages from all of Manchester City’s Argentine players, congratulating me on the move and welcoming me to Manchester, we know each other outside of football and have been in contact."

Rojo came up against United boss Louis van Gaal earlier this summer, as he helped Argentina to a first World Cup final appearance for 24 years. Interestingly, van Gaal admits he had been tracking the defender's performances in Brazil and believes he has the necessary attributes to succeed at Old Trafford.

“I faced him in the World Cup when we came up against Argentina, so I have had a chance to analyse him," the boss explained. "It is my philosophy to only buy players who fit the profile, and I think Marcos fits the profile as a left-sided central defender, as well as a left wing-back. He played as a left wing-back for Argentina at the World Cup, but as a centre-back at Sporting Lisbon. He was fantastic at the World Cup so I’m very pleased.

“First of all, he needs to have good spatial awareness on the pitch because we are defending spaces, that is the first thing I said to him. He also has to be a good header of the ball because teams in this league like to play long balls from the back.*

"His build-up play has to be good, but I liked the way he played in World Cup. He’ll need to be aggressive at the right moments though, that is possibly my only criticism. He has to control himself at all times in order to improve, and maybe I can help him.”
Old 24-08-2014, 04:57 AM   #3
rondwisan

20/08/2014 19:30 - ManUtd.com, B Hibbs, David Stowell

Rojo: I will give everything for United

Marcos Rojo gave his exclusive first interview to MUTV, saying he has joined the world's biggest club and promises to "play each game as if it's my last"...

Welcome to Manchester United. How does it feel to be here and to be signing for this club?

Thanks very much. I'm very happy as this is a big step forward in my career and it's amazing to be joining the biggest club in the world.

What do you know about the club, the history, the players?
I know a lot about the club because I always follow the Premier League and Manchester United were always my team because they were the biggest and the best. Juan Sebastian Veron played for United and was a great player and I always watched his progress. United were always my club.

There has been a lot of talk and speculation about the move. How have the last few days been for you?
It's taken a while for everything to get sorted out because these transfers can be very difficult, but I'm so happy to be here at Manchester United.

How did you feel when you heard for the first time that Louis van Gaal wanted to sign you?
It was unbelievable. We played against his team in the World Cup and they were excellent. When I heard that he wanted me to come here I was very happy but also very proud and very excited to get an opportunity at a club like this.

What do you think your best qualities are as a footballer?
I always give everything I have in a game and I leave everything out there on the pitch. I play each game as if it could be my last. That's the most important thing in my philosophy.

What do you think you can achieve here, with the team and also on a personal level?
I think the most important thing is that I keep growing as a player and keep improving. I have worked really hard for this opportunity and now I am at the biggest club in the world and I want to win trophies.

Finally, there are a lot of people here at the club now who can speak Spanish so that should help you settle in and get used to your new surroundings...
Absolutely, that will certainly help me as I get used to life in this country and will help me get settled into the team as quickly as possible.
Old 24-08-2014, 05:08 AM   #4
rondwisan

Sori2 maap, gegara trouble seminggu ini, urutan post jadi kebalik

20/08/2014 19:15 - ManUtd.com, Communications Department
United sign Marcos Rojo from Sporting Lisbon

- Argentina international joins on five-year contract
- Nani to join Sporting Lisbon on loan

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of defender Marcos Rojo from Sporting Lisbon for a fee of €20m, with Nani joining the Portuguese club on a season-long loan. Marcos joins on a five-year contract.

Rojo, 24, joined Sporting from Spartak Moscow, having started his career at his home town team of Estudiantes de la Plata. Marcos has played 28 times for Argentina since making his debut three years ago and played six games, including the final, in his country's run to the recent FIFA World Cup final, scoring in the last group game against Nigeria. He was named as one of the defenders in the Castrol Index All Star Team of the tournament.

Marcos Rojo said: "It is such an honour to say that I now play for Manchester United. The Premier League is the most exciting league in the world and to have the chance to play in it for the world's biggest club is a dream for me. I am young and am very keen to continue to learn the game, so playing for such an experienced technical coach as Louis van Gaal is a fantastic opportunity for me. I have joined United to work hard with my team-mates to win trophies and I know that the manager shares that ambition."

Louis van Gaal said: "Marcos is a very gifted defender. He has played at the highest level in world football and can play either as a central defender or left-back. He has ability, physical strength and a willingness to learn that means he has a very bright future ahead of him. He had a very strong World Cup and has been playing in Europe for a couple of years now. He is a very good addition to the team."
Old 24-08-2014, 05:22 AM   #5
rondwisan

20/08/2014 19:13 - ManUtd.com, Sean Mullan
Rojo's World Cup story

New Manchester United signing Marcos Rojo was a key figure in Argentina's run to the 2014 World Cup final, missing just one of their seven matches and being rated statistically as one of the tournament's top players.

Aside from the quarter-final against Belgium, for which the 24-year-old was suspended, Rojo started all of his country's matches in Brazil, including a penalty shoot-out victory over Louis van Gaal's Netherlands as well as the final itself against eventual champions Germany.

He has now made 28 appearances at international level, having won his first cap in a friendly against Portugal in 2011. During the World Cup he also achieved another significant milestone, as he netted his first goal for La Albiceleste*in the 3-2 group stage triumph over Nigeria.

"Rojo won the hearts of the Argentines at the World Cup," said Atletico Madrid manager and fellow countryman, Diego Simeone. "He was very good both attacking and defending. [Coach] Alejandro Sabella put his trust in him and he responded really well. He had an excellent World Cup and was the best left-back among the four semi-finalists."
Old 24-08-2014, 07:53 AM   #6
d10neladitya
academy
@d10neladitya

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
d10neladitya is a jewel in the roughd10neladitya is a jewel in the roughd10neladitya is a jewel in the rough

welcome rojo..
tapi kayanya blom pantes pake nomer 5..
blom teruji..
Glory Glory Man United!!!
d10neladitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #7
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Sorry kalo ga penting..
Ini bacanya rojo biasa,
Apa roho ya? Hehe..
Biase..berasa akrab kalo sama pemain2 united..
Makasih sebelumnya..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 12:20 PM   #8
d10neladitya
academy
@d10neladitya

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
d10neladitya is a jewel in the roughd10neladitya is a jewel in the roughd10neladitya is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Sorry kalo ga penting..
Ini bacanya rojo biasa,
Apa roho ya? Hehe..
Biase..berasa akrab kalo sama pemain2 united..
Makasih sebelumnya..
klo latin sih biasanya "j" dibaca "h" jadinya roho deh klo di baca..
kaya javier juga kan dibacanya havier, juan dibacanya huan..
jadi klo jomblo dibacanya homblo..
hehe..
d10neladitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #9
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by d10neladitya View Post
klo latin sih biasanya "j" dibaca "h" jadinya roho deh klo di baca..
kaya javier juga kan dibacanya havier, juan dibacanya huan..
jadi klo jomblo dibacanya homblo..
hehe..
Wahaha..siaaaaap..
Sala$ homblo..
Homblo ati ada 5 perkaranya.,hehe
Maaf para sesespuh..
Silahkan dilanjut thread rojonya..hehe..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #10
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

kalo di FM ngeselin banget abis beli pemain malah ga dapat work permit
semoga ga seperti itu kejadiannya untuk Rojo hehe
padahal kan sudah main di Lisbon (klub eropa), kenapa masih pake work permit ya?
mohon dijelasin om mengenai work permit biar kita-kita nambah pengetahuan

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adittelor, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andryizumi, apriliandi, Ardiey11, asririzky, ayahocta, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, clsenz, d10neladitya, derajulio, dhodoadrian, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, gallerykits, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendra giggsy, HenryRooney07, Hidayat de Roy, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, mbah mangun, mousetrap, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, stamansa, syadar, theater of dream, Thomas, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku