United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #2971
HaRrY-UIK
reserve player
bagi waktu sama yg disebelah

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
HaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud of
Visit HaRrY-UIK's Twitter
Default Re: Wayne Mark Rooney

Seharusnya lbh tenang, kalem, menahan diri kalo jadi kapten, eh masih aja bisa kumat. Lumayan sering pelanggaran bodoh macam kemaren dilakukan Rooney

#ShameOnYouRoo
HaRrY-UIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 07:21 PM   #2972
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Ayo dong Kapten..
Lebih dewasalah..
Anda itu harusnya jadi panutan loh..

Rooney oh Rooney..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #2973
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

sejak tutupnya jendela transfer nonton United serasanya Rooney yang pindah ke klub lain
dia harus ikutan adaptasi dgn pemain baru saking banyaknya, apalagi ada isu bahasa
mungkin gini performa Roo kalo pindah klub
Old 29-09-2014, 11:50 AM   #2974
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRrY-UIK View Post
Seharusnya lbh tenang, kalem, menahan diri kalo jadi kapten, eh masih aja bisa kumat. Lumayan sering pelanggaran bodoh macam kemaren dilakukan Rooney

#ShameOnYouRoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Ayo dong Kapten..
Lebih dewasalah..
Anda itu harusnya jadi panutan loh..

Rooney oh Rooney..
Hehehe, lupa yah jaman Roy Keane, Gary Neville hingga Vidic dulu?

btw

Wayne Rooney: Man Utd captain apologises to team for red card

Wayne Rooney has said he apologised to his team-mates after being sent off against West Ham on Saturday.

The Manchester United captain was dismissed for a rash challenge on Stewart Downing and says he has no plans to appeal the decision of referee Lee Mason.

"It was probably the right decision," he said. "Of course I did [apologise]."
Manchester United held on for a 2-1 win despite playing the last 30 minutes with 10 men.

Rooney's three-match ban means that he will be unavailable for Manchester United until the derby against Manchester City on 2 November.

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce described Rooney's challenge as "crazy and irresponsible", while Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal agreed that the striker deserved to be dismissed.

"I saw the West Ham player making a counter-attack and I tried to break-up the play, but I just misjudged it," Rooney said.

"I am just grateful that the lads were able to hold on."

In a separate incident, West Ham striker Diafra Sakho may now face retrospective punishment after he allegedly head-butted Manchester United defender Luke Shaw off the ball.

Quote:
BBC pundit Phil Neville on Match of the Day

"When Rooney made the foul, I thought United must have been in trouble at the back. But they were four against two and all the defenders were in good positions. It's just a reckless tackle. There's no need to make the foul because of the position the United defenders were in."
HTML Code:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29402770

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:53 AM   #2975
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Wayne Rooney on his record at the club and for England.

Old 29-09-2014, 12:02 PM   #2976
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney: I deserved red... I'm sorry for kicking Stewart Downing

* Wayne Rooney scored and was then sent off for kicking Stewart Downing
* Manchester United held on for a 2-1 win against West Ham
* Manager Louis van Gaal refuses to criticise his captain
* West Ham boss Sam Allardyce brands the kick 'crazy and irresponsible'

An hour after full-time at Old Trafford and Louis van Gaal was standing in a corridor doing what he is paid to do: manage people.

Only two or three months into his first job in English football and already Van Gaal knows how important Wayne Rooney is to his team at Manchester United.

Hence there was no public criticism for the foul that earned his captain a red card against West Ham and a probable three-game ban. The only criticism came from West Ham manager Sam Allardyce, who described Rooney’s hack at Stewart Downing as crazy and irresponsible. Instead, from United’s manager, there was only praise for Rooney and even a half-endorsement for the act itself.

Wayne Rooney saw red for hacking down former England team-mate Stewart Downing

Wayne Rooney is gutted at referee Lee Mason brandishes a straight red card

Van Gaal, one sensed, knew exactly what he was doing. As he looks to ease United through this difficult period, he knows he needs to keep Rooney onside.

‘For me, he doesn’t have to change,’ said Van Gaal. ‘He just needed to do it (the foul) in a different manner. He said it to me afterwards. He will be a big miss. He is my captain and he is playing to a good standard in his new role. He is an example to the squad.

‘That I saw in the USA and when he came back he kept that example and that’s why I made him captain. He is also a great player.’

As Van Gaal spoke, Rooney was offering his own mea culpa. The theme was similar. ‘It was probably the right decision to send me off,’ said Rooney. ‘I saw the West Ham player making a counter-attack and tried to break-up the play. I just misjudged it. I am gutted that I am going to miss the next three games. I expect people to say it’s my temper again but I was trying to break up the play. It was a dangerous situation and I just misjudged it.

‘But I have no complaints. I haven’t absolutely volleyed the lad. I have tried to trip him up and he got further away from me and that is why my leg is straighter than it should have been. I have apologised to the lads. I think everyone knew (I was in the wrong). I am just grateful they were able to hold on. It’s always tough against 11 men when you are a man down, especially when they are throwing a lot of balls into the box, so I am grateful that we held out.’

The two sides of Wayne Rooney - third most Premier League goals but in the top-10 all time booked players

This graphic shows how crazy Wayne Rooney's foul on Stewart Downing was - there were four covering defenders

Rooney confirmed after Saturday’s game that he will not appeal agains the decision. The likelihood is, therefore, that he will receive a ban that will rule him out of matches against Everton, West Brom and Chelsea. Rooney’s next game is likely to be at Manchester City on November 2. By then we will perhaps know a little more about the new United. Here on Saturday, we saw both sides of them.

They scored lovely goals through Rooney and Robin van Persie but then conceded a poor one from a corner and were beginning to look uncertain by the time Rooney was sent off with half an hour left.Allardyce said: ‘It was crazy and irresponsible and it gave us the chance to get something. We all know that lads trip up players but he give him a bit of a swipe. It give us a great chance and that’s why we’re so sick now. After we scored, you could see United get nervous but you can’t do what we did which is gift them two (goals) early on.’

West Ham substitute Kevin Nolan thought he had scored a last-minute equaliser only to be ruled offside but there was enough to encourage Allardyce. His team head into next weekend’s game against QPR with some confidence while United await the visit of Everton sweating on the fitness of Ander Herrera, who left this game injured, and aware that none of their injured centre backs are like to be fit.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2772957/Manchester-United-captain-Wayne-Rooney-I-deserved-red-I-m-sorry-kick.html
Old 07-10-2014, 03:08 PM   #2977
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne Rooney Becomes 1st Premier League Star with 10M Twitter Followers

Wayne Rooney reached a Twitter landmark when he became the first sportsman from the UK—and the first from the Premier League—to reach 10 million followers.

The Manchester United and England captain has been a presence on the social media network since April 2011, and now, he has enough followers to fill Old Trafford 132 times over:

Quote:
Bleacher Report UK ✔
@br_uk
Wayne Rooney reaches 10m Twitter followers, enough to fill Old Trafford 132 times #mufc http://ble.ac/1trg7SV
Most Followed Sportsmen on Twitter
1. @Cristiano (Cristiano Ronaldo) : 30.3m
2. @Kaka (Ricardo Kaka) : 21m
3. @KingJames (LeBron James) : 15.2m
4. @NeymarJR (Neymar Junior) : 14.6m
5. @10Ronaldinho (Ronaldinho Gaúcho) : 10.8m
6. @WayneRooney (Wayne Rooney) : 10m
7. @andresiniesta8 (Andrés Iniesta) : 9.66m
8. @3gerardpique (Gerard Pique) : 9.53m
9. @KDTrey5 (Kevin Durant) : 8.25m
10. @XabiAlonso (Xabi Alonso) : 8.23m

Rooney also belongs in the UK top 10 list, despite Twitter adding that 76 per cent of his followers are actually from abroad.

Top 10 Most Followed UK-Based Twitter Accounts
1. @Harry_Styles (Harry Styles) : 22.1m
2. @OfficialAdele (Adele) : 21m
3. @Real_Liam_Payne (Liam Payne) : 18m
4. @Louis_Tomlinson (Louis Tomlinson) : 17.5m
5. @EmWatson (Emma Watson) : 14.8m
6. @zaynmalik (Zayn Malik) : 13.3m
7. @edsheeran (Ed Sheeran) : 10.6m
8. @SimonCowell (Simon Cowell) : 10.5m
9. @WayneRooney (Wayne Rooney) : 10m
10. @rustyrockets (Russell Brand) : 8.3m

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2221830-wayne-rooney-becomes-first-premier-league-star-with-10m-twitter-followers
Old 09-10-2014, 12:38 PM   #2978
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Wayne Rooney defends his Manchester United red card for kicking Stewart Downing

* Wayne Rooney has defended himself over his recent Manchester United dismissal against West Ham last month
* Rooney was sent off for kicking out at Stewart Downing at Old Trafford
* England striker says his foul was mistimed and not malicious
* The 28-year-old accepts the decision of referee Lee Mason though
* England play San Marino at Wembley on Thursday night

Wayne Rooney has defended his actions which saw him pick up a red card and three-match ban for Manchester United.

The striker's credentials as captain of United and the England team were questioned after he kicked out at Stewart Downing.

But Rooney claimed it was not malicious and that he was just trying to stop a West Ham counter-attack and got his timing wrong.

Wayne Rooney has defended himself over his sending off for Manchester United against West Ham last month

'I was disappointed to receive the red card. I said afterwards everyone in football understands what I was trying to do and I just mis-timed it.

'It wasn't the same as red cards I've got in the past for lashing out. I tried to stop a counter attack and misjudged it.'

Despite his domestic ban at present, Rooney is just three goals behind Jimmy Greaves in the England scoring charts and eight behind the country's all-time leader Sir Bobby Charlton.

With San Marino and Estonia to face in the next five days, it could be assumed that the Manchester United striker could take a large step towards surpassing those landmarks, and Rooney admits it is in the back of his mind.

The striker has admitted the England goal record is in his thoughts ahead of this week's matches

'It's there. There's no denying it,' he said. 'Jimmy Greaves is there and if I can overtake him this week, in the coming weeks, the coming months (then) that would be great.

'It's not something going into the game (I'm) thinking: 'Oh, I've got to beat Jimmy Greaves' record to get close to Bobby Charlton'.

'I'm wanting to do well for the team and if I can score goals then great and the most important thing for us is to perform well and to win the games.'

England have scored 26 goals in four matches against San Marino and conceded just one, Davide Gualtieri's infamous strike just 8.3 seconds into a World Cup qualifier in Bologna in 1993.

Rooney will be demanding better concentration on Thursday, though the last two meetings in qualifying for this year's World Cup brought crushing England wins, 5-0 and 8-0.

'I am enjoying the role of captain and the responsibility and in terms of results it is going very well,' added Rooney, 'It's always nice to score goals but the most important thing is the performance and winning the game.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2785404/Wayne-Rooney-defends-Manchester-United-red-card-kicking-Stewart-Downing.html
Old 31-10-2014, 05:32 PM   #2979
troy andreas

Robson welcomes Wayne Rooney return

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Oct/Bryan-Robson-welcomes-Wayne-Rooney-return-as-influential-Manchester-United-captain.aspx

Old 22-11-2014, 07:03 PM   #2980
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Louis van Gaal urges Wayne Rooney to find his scoring touch for Manchester United

"I have congratulated him - but now he has to score for Manchester United and that's important as well. "

"I think Rooney is not a typical striker, I'm not using him always as a striker,”

“He can also play as a striker. But he's not a typical one. That's remarkable when you score so much.

“But that's also extra quality. You can use Rooney in different positions. for a manager he's a fantastic player.”

LVG

Code:
www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-urges-wayne-4664377
Tantangan buat Rooney dari Van Gaal.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 415
-bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, 73Rien, A.Per Utd, a3karona, Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abramboyz, aci rubiarto, adelberth, AdhiX, Adit Ahong, adi_Giggsy, AdministratoR, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, Agussova, agylbonez, ajier307, akbar15, Akhira Yolanda, alandesta, albriham, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, alpben, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, anaZT, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, Andrihard, andry1813, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arians69, arief rachman, arief_oct, Arif VDS, arik_, arnaldo_x1, Arra, arymashuda, aryotejoo, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, AzeesHernandez, aziz rizal, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bobby_permana, bombom, bondansetiaji, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Candra_nm, cernanlantang, chafor, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cimbuang69, clsenz, CRvidi, Cupy, cutehiruma, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, damar, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, denyun#17, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dhonatz, dims23, dluisgabriel, DonMafioso, Dony17, dudut, dummy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edobae, edosaragih, edroid, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, enzosr017, erin, erland_lie, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, felly_liu, Fendy setyawan, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fetem, fey777, fhadhlan oktavansa, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, Gaza, GeaErang, Ghanyonk Galih, ghopoereds, ghostman, giantz, giggs26, Gilang Raka, gindalubis, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hevny9, hiiyuu, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icalace, iCarus, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, imamghazali, ImranImoh30, Imron Setyo C, intjeachmad, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, Ivank, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, jun sa, Juni HW, JustUnited, kahfi, kevinchoc, kingherooney, KingVida, King_Cantona, kinyaerwanda, kocomotoo, Lang25, lapanlapan, larukuga, lholob, Lila, littlebig, louis_ozhan, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, lusiarha, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, marviel, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MCR7, Merahponod90, Michael10, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MUFC1878, muh. rasyid, Muhammad Alam, Muhammad Nizar, muhammad rere albani, MuhFher, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, nandz, nay, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, neoradtz, Nickz09, nobitanta, noeleosinaga, noerdiana 11, novafajaraditya, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, obed ne, octus, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Philipus, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, rambo_rooney, randiex, ranggaviegaz, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, reddevilmaniac, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, revald, reynaldjhonson, reza willya, RichardEdwards, richardo_adolfo, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizky na, rizkyfauzi26, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roo10, Roronoa Rooney, Rudy_tabooti, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SaifulArmstrong, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, selthyzer, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sir_otz, skunk19, smile_boy, sofiaismaniar, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stenlie, Subagio U. Arra, sudhy nebo, Sulawan77, SuperBecks, sutimbul, sw19bear, swareksa, Syarifeghy, take68, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, WayneRooney, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wigatrisna SB, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, xShugo, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogiromadhona, yogo, yohanRED, YRgoFManpm, yudha septian, Yuli NewNew, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zilas77, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze