United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > Fans Talk

Old 20-04-2016, 05:28 PM   #71
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Future of Manchester United Academy Graduated under Louis van Gaal.

Tulisan dari Martin Samuel di Daily Mail. Dia nulis tidak hanya tentang Rashford disana tapi juga topik lain tapi aku tertarik dengan tulisannya tentang Rashford.

Quote:
Don't let Marcus Rashford end up as collateral damage at Manchester United
  • Adnan Januzaj broke into Manchester United's first-team as a teenager
  • He scored goals and was considered the future of the club
  • Ed Woodward regarded Januzaj's new contract as the most important signing of his first year in the job. So what then happened to him?
  • It seems mad to think Rashford might not have the brightest imaginable future at Manchester United
  • He has been the saviour of an otherwise underwhelming season
  • What of next season? What happens if United land a couple of big ones: Gareth Bale and Edinson Cavani, for instance, or Romelu Lukaku?

Before Marcus Rashford, there was Adnan Januzaj. He was a teenager when he played his first game for Manchester United. He got among the goals early in his career, too.

There were soon calls for him to be fast-tracked into the England team. And he was considered to be the future of the club in the post-Ferguson years, and even handed Ryan Giggs’s No 11 shirt.

Ed Woodward, United’s executive vice-chairman, regarded Januzaj’s new contract as the most important signing of his first year in the job.

So what then happened to Januzaj? Manchester United happened to Januzaj. The peculiar dynamics of the modern elite club happened to Januzaj.

He was the collateral damage of the brand leader United think they should be. Who knows if he will ever find a way through at Old Trafford from here. And who knows if Rashford can avoid a similar dead end, for all his first-season promise?

It seems mad to think Rashford might not have the brightest imaginable future at Manchester United. He has been the saviour of an otherwise underwhelming season. United failed in Europe, and may yet finish outside the Champions League qualification places for a second time in three years, but mention of Rashford’s name brings the broadest of smiles.

He is the battlefield promotion, who has played and scored like a millionaire; he is everything United fans think their club is about. Yet so was Januzaj. In David Moyes’s only season at United, he played the Rashford role. He was the breakout star, the saving grace. If United have got a few more like him, it was said, the future cannot be bleak.

Yet the following summer, United signed Angel di Maria.

With Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and Juan Mata also to be accommodated in the forward line, Januzaj was squeezed out. For all of the talk of Manchester United’s youth policy, marquee signings are as much a part of the culture of the club. Certainly, that is Woodward’s view.

An executive with a commercial background, he has concerns another year outside the Champions League will seriously impact on United’s global standing.

He feels the reputation of the club — particularly in unsophisticated, yet lucrative, foreign markets — hinges on its ability to attract world stars, particularly if not involved in the most prestigious tournament. With United’s rivals all looking to upgrade, expect Woodward to try to keep pace. And no club ever got big in Japan by showing off a new left back.

Matchwinners make the news, and United will target them as they have in the last two summers. That was the thinking behind the arrival of Radamel Falcao — signed when United already had Rooney, Van Persie, Javier Hernandez and a queue of young players including Danny Welbeck, James Wilson, Wilfried Zaha and Jesse Lingard.

It didn’t matter. Falcao’s transfer made a splash, a big statement, after United’s lowest league finish since 1990. It did not work as intended, long term; but it did at the time. It showed the world United were still in the game.

United’s forward line is already overcrowded. Against West Ham last week, a young trio comprising Rashford, Lingard and Anthony Martial impressed with their movement.

Rooney came back in at the weekend, against Aston Villa, Martial and Lingard dropping to the bench. It may be Rashford’s turn against Crystal Palace, and Louis van Gaal, the manager, can easily justify it. He’s young, he’s had a good run, he needs a break.

Yet what of next season? What happens if United land a couple of big ones: Bale and Edinson Cavani, for instance, or Romelu Lukaku? Where does that leave the three who performed so impressively at Upton Park? Martial is a costly acquisition, but Rashford and Lingard? They are in similar positions to Januzaj. They are kids having a good first season.

When Di Maria arrived, few thought it odd that he commanded a regular place and Januzaj did not.

There have been problems with Januzaj, of course. He did not take well to first-team exile, Van Gaal thought he should work harder when he did get opportunities and he disappointed when farmed out to Borussia Dortmund on loan.

Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel questioned his attitude and, back at United, Januzaj angered Van Gaal by not taking an Under 21 match with Sunderland seriously.

It is easy to dismiss Januzaj as a promising kid who lost his way, except his disengagement appears to be the direct product of United’s decision to buy expensive forwards — Memphis Depay the latest — who cannot help but interfere with the progress of youth.

Jose Mourinho would be a poor choice for Manchester United, it is said, because he does not give young players a chance. Yet that may become less of a factor.

If Woodward intends proving a point in the market this summer, where will the next generation fit in? Manchester United want more than just the best young striker in Britain; they want to show they are still No 1. And you sell nothing with kids.
Apakah nasib Rashford (dan pemain-pemain yang muncul dan gemilang di musim ini) di musim kedua bakal sama dengan Januzaj? Persamaannya jelas, United kancrut. Petinggi United merespon kancrutnya United di era Moyes dengan belanja wah yang membuat Januzaj tersingkirkan. Bagaimana dengan musim depan?

Klo menurutku musim ini United butuh CB baru. Tapi klo beli CB baru trus Fosu-Mensah dkk gimana? Bingung kan? Klo lihat komposisi striker nggak meyakinkan. Nah klo beli striker baru trus gimana nasib Rashford? Terlebih ada si kapten pasti main yang masih ngerasa sebagai striker maut.

Disatu sisi butuh tambahan kualitas tapi di satu sisi musti memikirkan tentang keberadaan pemain muda. PR buat direksi United, direktur teknik (klo beneran bakal ada) dan pelatih (yang baru).
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2016, 08:04 PM   #72
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Future of Manchester United Academy Graduated under Louis van Gaal.

Di line up lawan Spurs U21 tadi malam saya lihat CBJ sudah ada. Kalau memang bisa stabil duet CBJ-TFM pasti mantap di wingback.
Kecuali yang berwenang memutuskan beli 'Darmian' dan 'Rojo' yang baru.
eyeofday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 10:06 AM   #73
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Tulisan dari Martin Samuel di Daily Mail. Dia nulis tidak hanya tentang Rashford disana tapi juga topik lain tapi aku tertarik dengan tulisannya tentang Rashford.

Apakah nasib Rashford (dan pemain-pemain yang muncul dan gemilang di musim ini) di musim kedua bakal sama dengan Januzaj? Persamaannya jelas, United kancrut. Petinggi United merespon kancrutnya United di era Moyes dengan belanja wah yang membuat Januzaj tersingkirkan. Bagaimana dengan musim depan?

Klo menurutku musim ini United butuh CB baru. Tapi klo beli CB baru trus Fosu-Mensah dkk gimana? Bingung kan? Klo lihat komposisi striker nggak meyakinkan. Nah klo beli striker baru trus gimana nasib Rashford? Terlebih ada si kapten pasti main yang masih ngerasa sebagai striker maut.

Disatu sisi butuh tambahan kualitas tapi di satu sisi musti memikirkan tentang keberadaan pemain muda. PR buat direksi United, direktur teknik (klo beneran bakal ada) dan pelatih (yang baru).
Soal Rashford memang terlalu dini untuk jadikan dia starter di setiap match, namun cuma LvG yang bisa memutuskan. Karena sejauh mata memandang, memang Rashford mainnya bagus. Sering jadi pembeda, bahkan > dari penampilan Capt jika main di posisi striker.
Musim depan seandainya tetap beli striker, rasanya ga jadi masalah buat Rashford jika masih jadi cadangan yang penting dapat menit main aja lalu jika mendengar komentar Rooney | “I have played and watched Paul Scholes play that role for years and I always knew that one day that is where I would play. I've tried to learn & watch what he did. It is still early days but hopefully if I keep playing there I can develop and get better"

Soal kualitas, baik Rashford, Timboo, Lingard bahkan CBJ jelas mereka punya hal itu. Namun konsistensi yang bakal jadi penentu. IMHO posisi mereka ber-4 itu aman untuk musim depan, kalau ga inti pasti akan ada di bangku cadangan. Kalau Perreira, McNair, Januzaj, Wilson hingga Varela belum yakin. Kalau beli pemain jadi yang sudah punya nama & kualitasnya oke bisa jadi mereka bakal di obral.

imo

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:57 PM   #74
victory II
academy
pengganti Victory

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
victory II Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Masa depan "The Future of Manchester United Academy Graduated under Louis van Gaal" ya di klub lain lah

wong LVG cuma sok2an aja kasi jatah debut utk banyak pemain reserve

yg katanya percaya sm pemain muda tp ketika semua pemain utama udah fit maka tidak ada lagi pemain muda/reserve yg nongol.

kalopun ada ya 4L alias Rashford lagi Rashford lagi.

CBJ udah sembuh sejak kapan tahu baru nongol di match vs Norwich, pdhl Rojo mainnya luar biasa lah Varela juga udah diusir dari starting 11 ketika sang dewa kaki kanan sudah kembali dari tempat perasingan.

Pereira, Adnan, James Weir, Poole, dkk ntah pada kemana tuh
victory II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 02:39 PM   #75
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Rashford & co get Premier League awards

Four Manchester United Academy graduates who have made the step up to first-team action in the Barclays Premier League this season have been recognised for their achievements.

Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Donald Love, Marcus Rashford and James Weir all received special awards on Friday to mark their progression from playing in the club's Academy teams to making their league debuts at senior level.

Borthwick-Jackson was the first of the group to make his bow, as as substitute for Marcos Rojo in the 2-0 win over West Bromwich Albion at Old Trafford last November, while Donald Love followed suit in February when he replaced Matteo Darmian in the defeat at Sunderland.

Rashford, of course, grabbed the headlines on his Barclays Premier League debut when he netted twice in the 3-2 triumph over Arsenal, three days after marking his first senior appearance with two goals in the Europa League win against Midtjylland.

Under-21s captain Weir also made his first league appearance against the Gunners, coming on as a late substitute for the Reds' other goalscorer Ander Herrera.

To mark their achievements, the four young Reds each received an award from United's Head of Academy, Nicky Butt, and former Reds defender Chris Casper who is now a club support manager for the Premier League. The two ex-players came through the United ranks together, from youth team to first team, and Butt spoke to ManUtd.com about his pride at seeing the latest crop follow in their footsteps.

"It's been brilliant to see so many young lads given their chance in the first team this season," Butt enthused.

"The club has always prided itself on nurturing and developing youngsters with the main aim to get them into the first team. It's a fantastic feeling when you step out for your first Premier League game. All the lads have shown they have the talent and the right attitude to do well and hopefully there will be many more opportunities for them."

CAMERON BORTHWICK-JACKSON

Premier League debut: 7 Nov 2015 v West Brom (H)
2015/16 appearances and goals: 8 (5) | 0

Borthwick-Jackson said: "It was a real thrill to make my United debut, especially at Old Trafford, and a dream come true. I didn't feel nervous when I came on, that’s just my character to get on with the game and I was just focused on doing my best and helping the team win which we did. Being involved with the first team this season has been an incredible experience and I hope I can build on my performances and continue to improve."

DONALD LOVE

Premier League debut: 13 Feb 2016 v Sunderland (A)
2015/16 appearances and goals: 1 (1) | 0

Love commented: "It was a real buzz to get the call from the manager to come on when Matteo Darmian unfortunately got injured at Sunderland. I just wanted to go out there and do my best and while it was really disappointing to lose the game, I learned a lot from the experience and I hope there will be more to come in the future."

MARCUS RASHFORD

Premier League debut: 28 Feb 2016 v Arsenal (H)
2015/16 appearances and goals: 16 | 7

Rashford recalled: "I'll never forget my Premier League debut - it felt like a dream and came so soon after my debut against Midtjylland. To score twice against Arsenal was a fantastic feeling and most importantly it helped us win a very important match. I am loving every minute of being involved in the first team and it means a lot to me coming from Manchester. I have learned so much already, but I know I must keep working hard and doing my best for the team."

JAMES WEIR

Premier League debut: 28 Feb 2016 v Arsenal (H)
2015/16 appearances and goals: 0 (1) | 0

Weir enthused: "I was really proud to come on in the last few minutes of a huge game for us against Arsenal. Marcus had obviously scored two brilliant goals and I was pleased to play a small part in helping us pick up an important three points."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/manchester-united-academy-graduates-presented-with-awards-to-recognise-first-team-debuts.aspx
Old 07-06-2016, 12:44 AM   #76
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

Pemain2 muda lulusan Van Gaal yang dapat kesempatan di tim utama, gimana nasibnya dibawah Mourinho nanti ya

UNITED RETAIN FAITH IN YOUNG PLAYERS

Manchester United have a long and proud history of building teams from homegrown players. Indeed, at least one graduate from the club's famed Academy has featured in every first-team squad since 1937, and 2015/16 was no different.

Jesse Lingard’s superb winning goal in the FA Cup final last month was a fitting way to end a season characterised by a new crop of young talent now permeating United’s senior team. During his final season at Old Trafford, Louis van Gaal handed debuts to seven youngsters (Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Donald Love, Joe Riley, Marcus Rashford, Regan Poole, Tim Fosu-Mensah and James Weir), and also fielded a further seven Academy products who had made their bows in previous campaigns.

Between them, this new generation of Reds amassed 121 appearances, 76 starts and 16 goals, adding further proof to the argument that you should always back your own. Of those 16 strikes, 14 of them were contributed by the two standout players from this crop – Rashford and Lingard.

Both players have played a huge part in United’s campaign, shouldering responsibility usually afforded to players of much greater experience. Jesse’s expert strikes against Chelsea and, of course, in the cup final against Palace will live long in the memory, but it is Rashford’s season that truly epitomises the United ethos.

Starting the season plying his trade for the Under-18s, the Manchester-born forward worked his way into the Under-21s before a pre-match injury to Anthony Martial ahead of the Europa League clash with Midtjylland thrust the youngster into the spotlight. Where he could have buckled under the pressure, Rashford thrived, netting a brace against both the Danish side and also in the following Barclays Premier League match with Arsenal.

He wasn’t finished there, either. After helping United to reach Wembley, by scoring a sumptuous arced effort against West Ham United in the FA Cup quarter-final, Rashford finished the campaign as a cup winner. He then made his senior England debut – bagging a third-minute debut goal to boot – and signed a new deal at Old Trafford, before being selected in Roy Hodgson’s England squad for Euro 2016. A whirlwind few months.

Don’t be fooled into thinking these two examples of local talent are the only players to have caught the eye, though. Borthwick-Jackson – who joined Rashford in signing a new contract last week – displayed composure at left-back that belied his young years. Those from further afield impressed, too, with Dutchman Tim Fosu-Mensah putting in a number of powerful displays at both right-back and centre-back to suggest he is another one to watch in the coming years.

Evidently, Sir Matt Busby’s age-old adage of 'if you’re good enough, you’re old enough' still rings true at Old Trafford. Our gallery includes photos of all 14 Academy graduates who appeared in 2015/16 – click the image above to launch it.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Jun/Manchester-United-retain-faith-in-young-players-14-Academy-graduates-played-in-2015-16.aspx
Old 07-06-2016, 12:49 AM   #77
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

1. Jesse Lingard : 32 (8) appearances, 6 goals
  2. Marcus Rashford: 18 appearances, 8 goals, debut v Midtjylland on 25/2/2016
  3. Cameron Borthwick-Jackson: 9 (5) appearances, debut v West Bromwich Albion on 7/11/2015
  4. Tim Fosu-Mensah: 4 (6) appearances, debut v Arsenal on 28/2/2016
  5. Paddy McNair: 4 (5) appearances
  6. Adnan Januzaj: 4 (3) appearances, 1 goal
  7. Andreas Pereira: 2 (9) appearances, 1 goal
  8. James Wilson: 1 (1) appearances
  9. Donald Love: 1 (1) appearances, debut v Sunderland on 13/2/2016
  10. Joe Riley: 1 (1) appearances, debut v Shrewsbury Town on 22/2/2016
  11. Nick Powell: 0 (2) appearances
  12. Will Keane: 0 (2) appearances
  13. Regan Poole: 0 (1) appearances, debut v Midtjylland on 25/2/2016
  14. James Weir: 0 (1) appearances, debut v Arsenal on 28/2/2016
Old 04-08-2017, 09:07 PM   #78
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Untuk kondisi saat ini pemain muda yang manjajikan menurut gw :
1. Rashfod --> ini sudah pasti, bahkan digadang-gadang bisa keulang duet maut era 98-99 (cole yorke), menjadi rashford lukaku
2. Jesse Lingard --> Meski belum mendapatkan temapt pasti di tim inti, tapi jam terbang dan skillnya juga OK. Masih harus sering dimainin biar makin ke asah.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 103
AbdoelWhae, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adib, adnantsaqib69, ali_iyan, and1, andiancha, ansharsugab, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, atticus.finch, Billy Sanjaya, Blacklist7, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Cansa24, cecepuchino, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, CurlHargo, d10neladitya, dekepiks, delongedee, Egi Jr, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, fendi prayogo, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hand_rooney, Hanifan Satria, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hombreng, icebreaker, id4y, Ilham16, J. A. Adji, jifortin, Jodirama, Juni HW, King_Cantona, lauraniza, madhie, marsel david, matthewsamad, Mhaillonkify, mousetrap, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, NanDerSar, NdeGue, normansyahrizal, paiman, partogi, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Rony_17, SandalbolonG, scar721, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, stamansa, SuhargoKiki, syaeful28, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, unixduabelas, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yusuf uisra, zudomiriku