United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 16-02-2016, 05:39 PM   #461
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manchester United Youngster - News and Rumors

Om @Andi Istiabudi; Sean Goss lagi di Bali tuh...

http://www.squawka.com/news/man-utd-...-injury/599109

Cedera dan disuruh liburan. Tapi jauh amat liburannya.

Edit... lagi atau habis dr Bali ya?
Old 16-02-2016, 05:45 PM   #462
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Om @Andi Istiabudi; Sean Goss lagi di Bali tuh...

http://www.squawka.com/news/man-utd-...-injury/599109

Cedera dan disuruh liburan. Tapi jauh amat liburannya.

Edit... lagi atau habis dr Bali ya?
Sepertinya sih udah mau balik dari tulisan postingan di Instagramnya. Mungkin dia dapat referensi Bali dari De Gea yang liburan musim panas lalu ke Bali
Old 20-02-2016, 07:09 PM   #463
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

UNITED RECALL YOUNG GOALKEEPER HENDERSON

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has been recalled from a loan spell at Stockport County following injuries to fellow shot-stoppers David De Gea and Sam Johnstone.

Henderson, who turns 19 next month, has been gaining first-team experience in the Conference North but could now be involved in United's senior squad for Monday's Emirates FA Cup tie at Shrewsbury Town.

The Reds are likely to need cover for Sergio Romero, who performed well during the 2-1 defeat in Denmark after De Gea hurt his knee in the warm-up and joined Johnstone on the lengthy list of Louis van Gaal's unavailable players.

Another goalkeeper, Joel Castro Pereira, is ineligible for Monday's match having already played in the FA Cup this season during his temporary spell at Rochdale while Victor Valdes is on loan at Standard Liege.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Feb/manchester-united-recall-goalkeeper-dean-henderson-from-loan-spell-at-stockport-county.aspx?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd
Old 20-02-2016, 11:08 PM   #464
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Sorry nemu videonya yang kualitas jelek
Kayak De Gea deh coba liat

Introducing... United keeper Dean Henderson

INTRODUCTION
One of the stand-out performers in last season’s Academy team, Henderson has made a positive impression as he bids to make a regular step up to reserve-team football and has benefited from a loan spell at Stockport County. The no.1 in Nicky Butt’s UEFA Youth League side earlier this season, he joined the club as a 14-year-old from Carlisle United after impressing then goalkeeping coach Eric Steele during a trial. Already six feet two inches tall, the 18-year-old feels he is still growing as he becomes an imposing figure between the posts.

POSITION
Working with top-class goalkeepers at United is providing invaluable experience for Henderson and he is in the right place to obtain the perfect education. Training with Victor Valdes before the Spaniard joined Standard Liege on loan was a personal highlight and he regularly studies David De Gea. “Victor and I are almost friends now which I would have never have thought was possible two years ago! I learned from him every single day and he’s such a nice bloke to have to look up to. David is one of the best, if not the best, goalkeepers in the world and I go to as many games at Old Trafford as I can to watch him. I also get to watch him in training and it's fantastic to see what he puts in place when he's preparing for games.”

STYLE
An excellent goalkeeper who is working on all aspects of his game, Henderson looks commanding when dealing with crosses and often manages to exert a vocal influence on his defenders. Although an outfield player in his youth, he enjoys “diving around in the mud in the wet and cold” and clearly made the right career choice. Particularly adept at launching attacks with long throws, he commented: “I watched a lot of clips of Peter Schmeichel on YouTubeand thought throwing is a really good skill to have in your locker. It can be as effective as a big, long kick as it’s sharp and you can get on the break. I’ll keep working at it.”

DAZZLING DEBUT
His first appearance for United Reserves against Rochdale in the Lancashire Senior Cup back in September was one to savour. Warren Joyce's side won 3-2 and Henderson made a number of top-class saves to preserve the lead, with the pick of the bunch being an agile close-range stop to deny Joe Bunney and draw gasps from the crowd.

PERSONAL BEST
Despite the outstanding display against Rochdale, Henderson himself feels his finest showing came in a 1-0 win against Derby County at Under-18 level in February 2015. In a game best remembered for Oli Rathbone’s stupendous injury-time winner, the United keeper made a string of saves. “I felt we were struggling and under pressure at Derby but I helped hold the team together," he said.

CHOICE OF SPORTS
As a schoolboy, Dean played county cricket and was an accomplished batsman and wicket-keeper. However, since making his way in football, he has understandably had no time to continue playing the other sport.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Feb/focus-on-manchester-united-goalkeeper-dean-henderson-with-video-highlights.aspx
Old 21-02-2016, 07:16 AM   #465
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Sorry nemu videonya yang kualitas jelek
Kayak De Gea deh coba liat

Introducing... United keeper Dean Henderson

INTRODUCTION
One of the stand-out performers in last season’s Academy team, Henderson has made a positive impression as he bids to make a regular step up to reserve-team football and has benefited from a loan spell at Stockport County. The no.1 in Nicky Butt’s UEFA Youth League side earlier this season, he joined the club as a 14-year-old from Carlisle United after impressing then goalkeeping coach Eric Steele during a trial. Already six feet two inches tall, the 18-year-old feels he is still growing as he becomes an imposing figure between the posts.

POSITION
Working with top-class goalkeepers at United is providing invaluable experience for Henderson and he is in the right place to obtain the perfect education. Training with Victor Valdes before the Spaniard joined Standard Liege on loan was a personal highlight and he regularly studies David De Gea. “Victor and I are almost friends now which I would have never have thought was possible two years ago! I learned from him every single day and he’s such a nice bloke to have to look up to. David is one of the best, if not the best, goalkeepers in the world and I go to as many games at Old Trafford as I can to watch him. I also get to watch him in training and it's fantastic to see what he puts in place when he's preparing for games.”

STYLE
An excellent goalkeeper who is working on all aspects of his game, Henderson looks commanding when dealing with crosses and often manages to exert a vocal influence on his defenders. Although an outfield player in his youth, he enjoys “diving around in the mud in the wet and cold” and clearly made the right career choice. Particularly adept at launching attacks with long throws, he commented: “I watched a lot of clips of Peter Schmeichel on YouTubeand thought throwing is a really good skill to have in your locker. It can be as effective as a big, long kick as it’s sharp and you can get on the break. I’ll keep working at it.”

DAZZLING DEBUT
His first appearance for United Reserves against Rochdale in the Lancashire Senior Cup back in September was one to savour. Warren Joyce's side won 3-2 and Henderson made a number of top-class saves to preserve the lead, with the pick of the bunch being an agile close-range stop to deny Joe Bunney and draw gasps from the crowd.

PERSONAL BEST
Despite the outstanding display against Rochdale, Henderson himself feels his finest showing came in a 1-0 win against Derby County at Under-18 level in February 2015. In a game best remembered for Oli Rathbone’s stupendous injury-time winner, the United keeper made a string of saves. “I felt we were struggling and under pressure at Derby but I helped hold the team together," he said.

CHOICE OF SPORTS
As a schoolboy, Dean played county cricket and was an accomplished batsman and wicket-keeper. However, since making his way in football, he has understandably had no time to continue playing the other sport.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Feb/focus-on-manchester-united-goalkeeper-dean-henderson-with-video-highlights.aspx
@rondwisan; @penk22_;
Karena sudah akan bermain dengan tim utama tadi sudah saya buatkan threadnya di sub thread "Player" sehingga kedepannya semua berita tentang Dean Henderson tinggal posting di thread tersebut. Terserah Admin dan Moderator apakah mau dimerger thread yang saya buat atau dihapus dan sementara posting disini
Old 21-02-2016, 08:01 AM   #466
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
@rondwisan; @penk22_;
Karena sudah akan bermain dengan tim utama tadi sudah saya buatkan threadnya di sub thread "Player" sehingga kedepannya semua berita tentang Dean Henderson tinggal posting di thread tersebut. Terserah Admin dan Moderator apakah mau dimerger thread yang saya buat atau dihapus dan sementara posting disini
Emang sudah akan bermain om Andy?
Old 21-02-2016, 08:44 AM   #467
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Emang sudah akan bermain om Andy?
Bemain pas latihan sih mungkin sudah pasti
Old 16-03-2016, 11:55 PM   #468
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

CARRICK ADVISES YOUNG REDS TO BE PATIENT

Michael Carrick is impressed by the impact that Manchester United’s young players have made and he believes the future is bright for all of them, although the vice-captain has also advised that they must remain patient in these early stages of their careers.

Louis van Gaal has given first-team debuts to eight prospects from the youth ranks so far this season, with a number of senior players missing through injury. All of them have coped admirably with the step up and the likes of Guillermo Varela, Marcus Rashford, Tim Fosu-Mensah and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson have become regulars in the manager’s matchday squads when fit and available for selection.

Carrick gave an exclusive interview to Sunday’s edition of United Review, the matchday programme at Old Trafford, and the 34-year-old spoke positively about his fledging team-mates. “They’ve impressed me an awful lot because it is never easy to come in,” Michael said.

“What has impressed me most is they have come into the team in twos and threes, whereas if you come into a settled team and a winning team on your own then it is probably a little bit easier. They have done ever so well; every one of them has taken their chance and it bodes well for the future.”

Asked if watching the club’s current crop of youngsters has brought back memories of when he broke into West Ham’s first team, Carrick agreed, saying: “It does, when you see the boys coming in and being so enthusiastic, enjoying it and having things go so well for them. The world is at your feet when you are starting your career and everything is ahead of them. It does take me back to when I started out and the feelings that brought. Hopefully they can all go on to have good careers.

“They just have to be patient, I think. You have obviously got to enjoy it and work hard and do all the right things, but you have to be patient because there are going to be ups and downs from week to week, and from season to season. When you get your chance, you have got to do your best and then be ready for when it comes again. It might not be the week after, it might be a month down the line, so it is just about being patient and keeping your feet on the ground.”

Fosu-Mensah became the latest Academy graduate to make his senior debut in the recent 3-2 win over Arsenal and the young Dutchman has caught the eye of United fans, who may not know too much about his promising career. So what can Carrick tell the supporters about our new no.51?

“It is a real rise for Timmy,” Carrick said. “First of all, he came on at left-back in the Arsenal game and that is not a position he is accustomed to playing. He stepped up in tough circumstances and I thought he did terrifically. He is a real athlete, he is quick, he is strong and he’s good on the ball.

“The Watford game was another tough one to come into, to play at centre-back against their front two [Deeney and Ighalo], who are a real handful and are really dangerous. I thought he came through that well. Those performances and the experience of being involved will stand him in good stead.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/Michael-Carrick-advises-young-Manchester-United-players-to-be-patient.aspx
Old 17-03-2016, 07:19 AM   #469
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

YOUNG QUARTET RECEIVE ENGLAND CALL-UPS

Four Manchester United youngsters have received England call-ups for the forthcoming Under-20, Under-19 and Under-18 international fixtures.

Marcus Rashford is rewarded for his dramatic introduction to first-team life with a maiden appearance in the England Under-20 squad for the game against Canada at Doncaster Rovers' Keepmoat Stadium. The teenager is joined by fellow Reds striker Ashley Fletcher as the on-loan Barnsley hitman retains his place.

Full-back Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, who is back in training ahead of the Europa League clash against Liverpool, is in Aidy Boothroyd's party for a triple-header for the Under-19s. The European Championship Elite Round qualifiers with Georgia, Greece and Spain will all take place in Spain.

Ro-Shaun Williams, who was on the bench for the Emirates FA Cup draw with West Ham United last weekend, is in the Under-18 squad for the clashes with Austria and Republic of Ireland.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/rashford-fletcher-borthwick-jackson-and-williams-receive-england-call-ups-at-U20-U19-U18-levels.aspx
Old 19-03-2016, 12:46 AM   #470
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

UNITED CONFIRM OTTEN CUP PARTICIPATION

Manchester United's Head of Academy Nicky Butt has confirmed the club are entering an Under-19 team in the Otten Cup in Eindhoven at the start of next season.

The Reds will join Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Chivas, Red Bull Brasil, Anderlecht, Borussia Monchengladbach and hosts PSV for the eight-team tournament between 5 and 7 August.

In an exclusive interview with ManUtd.com at the announcement of a new global partnership with Gulf Oil International, Butt explained his goal is to obtain more continental experience for the young players under his tutelage.

"We feel, as a club, our next step is now trying to get more international experience for our young boys and that’s one of the tournaments we’re going into," he said of the Otten Cup. "We’re looking at a few more as well. It’s important we invite some teams across here as well and do some in-house tournaments.

"We’re still at that point at the moment where it’s one of those stepping stones we’re going to go along to plan for the next few seasons."

Butt also stressed, while the schoolboys are often gaining international experience, it can drop off when the youngsters progress through the age groups.

"They do get a lot of international football, two or three tournaments a year abroad, right down to the 10 to 14-year-olds," he said. "When it gets to the next stage, the Under-15s, Under-16s and up to the youth team, there are so many games in the Youth Cup and different tournaments, it’s hard to get them abroad as much as we’d like. It’s something we’re looking at. Like I say, it’s a planning exercise we’re doing at the minute and it’s something all the coaches and all the staff are involved in."

Former midfielder Butt is getting to grips with his new role and is busy making further plans for the 2016/17 season and beyond.

"Settling in has been quite easy as I’ve been here a long time and knew all the people who work here," added Butt. "It’s quite easy in that sense but there is a lot of stuff that is a bit outside of my comfort zone.

"There a lot of people in the background who work alongside me helping me out on that side. I tend to concentrate a lot on the football side and I’ve got to do a lot of preparation for next season now. We’re having lots of meetings and doing lots of planning and hopefully I’ll be getting onto the pitch a lot more. That’s my plan."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Mar/nicky-butt-discusses-manchester-united-participation-in-otten-cup-v-barcelona-psv-psg.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 370
-bloodflowers-, -roo-, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, acin_crdr, ad13t, adhe united macz, Adi 182, adibusby, adi_Giggsy, agung3892, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, ainunagyfani, akhmadtsnugraha, Al farizi, aldiansyah, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andra_vidic, anggaadhitya, angleginan, anharis rh, Anto MJ, ARDI UI, Ardiey11, aris setiyawan, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, artistik74, aruza, ARYKOJIN, arymashuda, Ashar_Baharudin, asririzky, Attaqwawa, atticus.finch, Away Hermawan, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, azulnux, B.P.W, badehul, Bagasspa, bahar_six, bawadharmawan, beewyne, benatbenat, Bengzimare, bimo.prayogo, birin pamungkas, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bryan98, budia, budiman_sa, Bulma, cahya3nugraha, caliski_heinz, chafor, chincarito, christian_kao, ciptasu, clsenz, coepoe, CurlHargo, cyan91, d10neladitya, Dafabet, dannyboy, dath, datte_boy, David De Ardi, davidski, Deddy Hernandez, deddy_agnes, dedydarmanto, Deind92, dekepiks, DenisRadiansyah, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, dikii hendra, dims23, dimz23, Dino De Gea, dniz89, donronaldo, dr_ifan, dudut, dulsun, dwi agung, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edhoferjuangga, edoardo, Efri Loebay, Emank_1412, Emank_Papua, emotionbleu, endhy_cantona, Enosnosnos, EruKopi, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Faisalharun, Fajar_, fajrinited, farian23, farizexx, Febert Wuisang, Febribule, FebryNB, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, Fikuri, flying_dutchman, for_the_last, franky winata, fred the red, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, gegeH, ghbarus, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodmin, Gothic, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, HaHa, hairos, Hamka Husain Pasonai, Harry_united, havidz7, hdfuga, hell13, hendiplast, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, ibaay, IBlomqvist15, ihsan_11, ilhamsiddak, Imron Setyo C, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, iwanbento, jaxians, jebow, jifortin, Jo van Persie, jratualang, jun sa, kiki1981, Kincup, KingEga, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kobe1928, krisnaotis, L1C, laborovskii, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, leokilua, LOLhahaha, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, machookeii, mahersal123, maman105, man_rooney, marchboyz, maroonfea, maxtotti2010, mbah mangun, Mella Anggara, MichaelMU, Miftah Argi, miftahzakiyyan, mime, miracleeeee, misteraxen, moehfar, moffaks, morrowhadran, mousetrap, Mr.Abee, MUFC1878, Muhammad Alam, muhammad rere albani, mulkihawkins, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nandz, naygitu, NdeGue, Nemanje, nggambustodc, NGqeEKznfi, noerdiana 11, NolaCharla, norman suseno, normansyahrizal, Nra., n_42_nk, octus, Oebil, oldark, Om Juna, onk nugroho, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, p34cefu11, paiman, panda777, panjoel, patihmp, peewee, penk22_, Peter marto Schmeichel, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, priyono united, psichopat, puji purnawan, PunkRock, putra19, rachmat, randiex, raneblack, rasyidrdh, Ray Undap, raymondD, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, revald, reynaldjhonson, reynaldo rad, RezaKatja, RFHeijden, rgnar, Rif'ah, Rifai, rio vander vidic, risalsupri, Riskur, Rissal, risyadfardy, rivaldorizky, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, rooneyglory10, Rosyid, roynaldo, RPM, Rusly Red Devil, Ruudje, Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, rzk13, sabrani08, sagittarius, saka7, sandra putri, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, Septiko Aji, serdadu merah, setanbego, Sheyro_07Seven, Shi no Gekai, Sir Busby Ferguson, sir_otz, stamansa, stardian, Stone Roses, Supernan, suryo adi, svinxlol, Syarifeghy, TamamKC, Tamanaro, taufikrachman, taz_devil_utd, Teguh23, Tevan, tfnurwana, theater of dream, thirteen, tito, tommy_dinuri, Trezz Kiko, trigo, Triguna Wibawa, triologi, truman05, tumpal_oneunited, ubay02, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unclezook, UNITED1878, united7, United_Veteran, unomaruno, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, ventray, Victory, Wibiebintang, william metta, willimz, Wira Haryatama, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, yayan, Yayat Dg Kulle, yenrie, yokira89, yongen, yoogadwi17, YRgoFManpm, yudex, yusuf uisra, zalgo, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]