United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 17-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #41
yudhi_kentankz
academy
nyasar dikemanggisan skg

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
yudhi_kentankz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Siapa Manager EPL yang dipecat musim ini ???

kabarnya big-sam bakal gantiin avram grant bentar lagi??
yudhi_kentankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #42
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

who's next ...
RH, CA, AG, GH ...

Pressure builds on struggling managers
ESPNsoccernet - January 6, 2011

The new year has not brought much cheer for four Premier League managers after Wednesday's results put them under severe pressure to keep their jobs.

Chelsea's sensation form slump continued as they lost 1-0 away to Wolves, leaving Carlo Ancelotti searching for answers, while Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson - already believed to be on the brink of being replaced - saw his side fall to a heavy 3-1 defeat at Blackburn.

At the bottom of the table, Avram Grant's lowly West Ham were thrashed 5-0 at Newcastle and Aston Villa fell into the relegation zone by virtue of Wolves' win and their 1-0 loss at home to Sunderland, prompting fans to call for Gerard Houllier's head.

All four clubs are performing well below their respective expectations this season and while Hodgson, Houllier and Grant are all new to their clubs this season, the decline of Ancelotti's Chelsea has in some ways been the most surprising. From winning the domestic double last season, Chelsea find themselves all but out of the title race just over halfway through the season and currently sit outside the Champions League places in fifth having won just one of their past nine league matches.

Asked after the Wolves result if he was confident he was the right man for the job, Ancelotti said: "Yes, I know this team very well and I'm sure that this moment will change and we will be able to fight for everything this season. I would be surprised if I am sacked. I don't fear (for my job). I'm worried because the team doesn't reach the result. I think it's obvious we are not good enough in this moment.

"It's not my decision. I hope I can continue this job, because I would like to stay here and I have a good relationship with the players and with the club."

Hodgson is the bookmakers' favourite to be axed next and after Liverpool's latest defeat, which left them in 12th just five points better off than rock bottom West Ham; he gave a two-minute interview in which he answered just three questions after the defeat at Blackburn. Liverpool legend and current club advisor Kenny Dalglish is heavily rumoured to take over from Hodgson on a temporary basis.

Hodgson said: "I am not prepared to talk about [my future] because obviously I am depressed enough with the performance and the result. I have no comments to make and I have no intention to answer any questions on the subject. [I feel] dejection, bitter disappointment, frustration. I am very disappointed for the fans who gave us good support and saw the team concede the goals we did."

Houllier was more upbeat despite being the manager to lose in front of his home supporters as Phil Bardsley's goal inflicted Villa's 10th loss of the season, already two more defeats than they had across what became Martin O'Neill's farewell season last term.

Villa fans chanted "you're getting sacked in the morning" but Houllier tried to brush off the jeers, saying: "I heard it and it hurts. But I when I hear the chants it strengthens my resolve to put things right. I spoke to (chief executive) Paul Faulkner and he was very supportive. I don't doubt (chairman) Randy Lerner's firm support and determination. We are in this together for better or worse."

Wolves' victory also left West Ham on the bottom again as the Hammers' mini-revival ended with a bang thanks to a hat-trick by Newcastle striker Leon Best and goals from Kevin Nolan and Peter Lovenkrands at St James' Park.

Grant said: "I feel confident I'm the man to lead us out of trouble. Look what we've done before this game. We were on the bottom but playecd good football to take points and climb up the table. That result is difficult to explain. It was a bad day at the office."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #43
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Hodgson kayaknya gak lama lagi neh, apalagi kalo kalah ama United di ajang FA, trus Houllier bakal nyusul juga. kalo Ancelotti seh mungkin bisa dipertahankan, asal musim depan masuk zona liga Champion. tp dia harus meraih kemenangan dulu akhir pekan ini.
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #44
yudhi_kentankz
academy
nyasar dikemanggisan skg

hodgson kayaknya tinggal nunggu waktu buat angkat koper deh
Old 06-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #45
GL zone
captain
Freedom of Speech....!!!

GL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to all

hodgson must stay
saya suka liverpool di tanganin sama dia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GL zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #46
f3bry
first team
cidera bahu bagian bawah :(

f3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nice

Visit f3bry's Facebook

Anchelotti beberapa hari yang lalu "Saya Beruntung tidak dipecat"

Abramovich hari ini "Siapa yg bilang Lo ga dipecat" LoL ---> ini hanya dramatisasi dari penulis,,,,
f3bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #47
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Managers under pressure
LMA: Stop "scapegoating" managers
January 7, 2011
By ESPNsoccernet staff

The chief executive of the League Managers Association has hit out at the "short-termism'' approach of football clubs with four Premier League bosses reported to be on the verge of the sack.
• Reds heroes back Hodgson
• Ancelotti feels the pressure
• Grant set for the chop
• Houllier under threat at Villa

Chelsea's Carlo Ancelotti, Liverpool's Roy Hodgson, Aston Villa's Gerard Houllier and West Ham's Avram Grant are all under pressure following a string of disappointing results and could join the seven Football League managers who have been dismissed in the last week.

And Richard Bevan, head of the LMA, has urged clubs to stop "scapegoating" their managers, suggesting it might time for football managers to undergo formal appraisals rather than simply being booted out.

In an open letter, Bevan said: "No one is saying that a club should never change manager. The football context changes over time, the circumstances of individual football clubs alter, the goals of employer and employee may no longer match.

"In this unfortunate circumstance, it would seem most sensible for both sides if lessons were adopted from the broader field of human resources to handle this type of situation. Football managers might, for example, like any other type of manager, have regular appraisals.

"In these, the strengths and weaknesses of how the football side of the club is performing might be assessed against realistic expectations and previously, mutually agreed goals. Should the performance of a manager not match up to the agreed goals, or be judged unsatisfactory on appraisal, then a due process of verbal, followed by a written warning is the correct procedure, before ever reaching the final step of dismissal.

"When does this happen? How often does a manager have no warning of what is about to happen? How often does he discover news of his dismissal from the media, from his worried family who have heard the reports? How often when calling the club to check the truth of such accounts has a manager been told that this is not true, only to discover soon after that he has indeed been dismissed?

"This is no way to treat any employee, let alone those whose lives are inextricably bound up in the clubs and game they love.''

Bevan feels managers are being made "scapegoats'' and wants that culture to stop.

He added: "Figures actually serve to highlight the continued chronic short-termism in football manager employment.

"Statistical evidence suggests that the gains from changing football managers are marginal, if indeed there are any at all, and without doubt the sacking of managers is a costly business to football clubs.

"In recent seasons and recent weeks, a number of managers have been dismissed for losing a handful of games in what might well be short-term blips within the normal range, rather than the sustained downturn seen in the past before a managerial change.

"In football, there is an incomprehensible belief that the continued sacrificing of the football manager, the ''scapegoat" and installing another will turn around a football club's performance.

"The League Managers Association will continue to protect the interests of its members when they are sacked, by ensuring that clubs agree to appropriate compensation and pay the remainder of outstanding contracts. However we will also continue to clearly state the case against the short-term 'hiring and firing' culture that is endemic in our game.''
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...---lma?cc=4716

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:47 AM   #48
p4cul
academy
-

p4cul Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit p4cul's Twitter

ancelotti dan hodgson kayanya tinggal menghitung hari aja
p4cul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #49
yudhi_kentankz
academy
nyasar dikemanggisan skg

benarkah hodgson udah dipecat?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #50
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Finally yaa ...

Dalglish pays tribute to Hodgson
ESPN - January 8, 2011

Kenny Dalglish has paid tribute to former Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson and expressed his delight at returning to the Anfield hotseat nearly 20 years after he left the job.

Hodgson was replaced by Dalglish on Saturday morning, having won just seven of 20 league games during his tenure. Relations with the club's fans grew strained as Hodgson questioned their support following a defeat to Wolves, and Liverpool's owners claim the former Inter Milan coach left by "mutual consent".

Dalglish flew into Manchester on Saturday evening ahead of Sunday's FA Cup third round tie at Manchester United, and he will take immediate control of the first team for the game.

"It's a great honour to be asked to come back," Dalglish told Sky Sports News. "It's under horrible circumstances because a very good man with great dignity and integrity has lost his job."

Asked how he will approach the United fixture, Dalglish replied: "We'll do our best. I'll have a kip and we'll go from there. I've just come off a plane!"

Liverpool's decision to axe Hodgson just six months after appointing him has not been welcomed by fellow Premier League managers, who claim the 63-year-old was not given enough time at Anfield.

"I am shocked because I rate Roy Hodgson as a great manager," Arsene Wenger said on Saturday. "It puts our job into perspective because he was Manager of the Year in July. It shows you how quickly we lose our qualities because he had to go six months later. Of course it is a shock and I feel our job suffers today."

Former Liverpool boss Gerard Houllier, himself stumbling across hard times at Aston Villa, also had sympathy for Hodgson, who managed just one away league win during his time as Liverpool manager.

"Roy got Manager of the Year last season so he was a great manager then and he still is today," Houllier said. "He's a fantastic person, I know him well but this world has become brutal, I mean it - if you lose two games you are in the firing line. I feel for him but Kenny [Dalglish] has been a friend for a long time too."

Mark Hughes, who replaced Hodgson at Fulham, has backed his predecessor to bounce back from his latest disappointment, insisting he deserved longer to prove he was worthy of the job.

"It's very, very disappointing when you see a fellow manager lose his job," Hughes said. "But it's a league that thrusts focus on you every minute of the day and, at the end of the day, we're always judged on results. I'm sorry for Roy because he obviously was fantastic for Fulham for two years and deserved his chance to manage a top club. He's a good manager and I'm sure he'll come back.

"There's always that thinking that people who take over a club will always try to appoint their own man and there's many examples of that. There's a little bit of that in the Liverpool situation, I would suggest. But, listen, we're all grown men, we understand what happens. Sometimes, even when it's a little bit unfair, you've just got to get on with it."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 135
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, agxagxagx, agylbonez, ajier307, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, allanwt4, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, arik_, Aso Chrisjefta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, braausasda9593, chafor, chincarito, cornel, dannyboy, DeriEdmon17, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dhafiarf, dhodoadrian, dudut, dulsun, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, Eka Laksana S, Elpiji, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, Fuad quintana, galiih, Ganda_aja, Gaols18, GeaErang, gindalubis, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hamka Husain Pasonai, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hwstars94, iamsetia, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jehnzhulze7993, jhahn59, jifortin, jojo poenya, Jovan Anwar, jusri, K3nny_11, kingherooney, LAM ILHAM, Lola, marsel david, MUFC1878, my1878, mYa United, NdeGue, Noe26, noerdiana 11, Om Juna, OrangeCreativeDesign, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Redsbusby, RezVsRiz, richoeka, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rndr_UICSumenep, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, seven7, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stevenazure, Stevenson Meyki, Tata_redknightMUFC, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, united7, van_bonax, Van_Munandar, Victory, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, zeifel, zermapradipta, zudomiriku, [UI]phy'kamikaze