United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 08-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #21
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter
Default Re: ENGLAND - U21 News and Rumors

Ince on his father, England and Giggs

Thomas Ince is back from suspension and "ready to go" against Norway. First, though, he talks about his father Paul, England's hopes and living with his idol Ryan Giggs.

Tom Ince is available for England again

The name Ince will strike a chord with most football fans but it is Thomas, rather than his father Paul – the former Manchester United FC, Liverpool, FC Internazionale Milano and England midfielder – who is now making waves in European football.

Since leaving Liverpool FC for Blackpool FC in 2011, Ince has made a name for himself in England. The 21-year-old winger is looking forward to returning from suspension to face Norway this evening as Stuart Pearce's men seek to bounce back from a loss to Italy. Ince also had his say on the strength of England's squad, his relationship with his father and his idol.

On England's opening defeat and facing Norway …
It was disappointing and all the lads knew that. At the same time we've got two more games left. We've played Norway before and we know what problems they can cause us, but we've got to play to our strengths and our ability. We need to beat Norway on Saturday. If we can pick up three points then the momentum will be with us when we play the home nation [Israel].

We've worked so hard over the last two years and played so well in games. This is what we've been preparing for but we have to remain positive with a strong mentality. There are strong characters in this team and we'll be ready to go on Saturday.

On his father, Paul Ince …
I've got a double advantage; I've got my manager and my dad at home. Now [since Paul Ince took charge of Blackpool in February 2013] I've got it all in one. As a kid he used to make me cry – if I had a bad game he would get in my face telling me. But that's only going to make you stronger, you're going to have to face critics along the way.

Now we sit down and he'll analyse every part of my game. Even with dinner on the table he's pressing pause, play, pause, play and dinner has to wait. I wouldn't want it any other way. To be in the footsteps of my dad, and to have even half the career he had, takes a lot. Luckily I've got that guidance from him.

Paul Ince (left) at EURO '96

I've always looked up to him. I've been around the world with him to World Cups when he's played and that's made me dream about things like that myself. I don't get as many red cards as him but we are different characters. It helps that I don't play in the same position and my style of play is different. I tell him I'm more creative but he says he still scored more goals with his right foot, left foot, and shows me all his goals online.

There was one time when we went back to San Siro and Ronaldo, the Brazilian Ronaldo, was sat behind us and I asked my dad to get his autograph for me. All of a sudden on the big screen at San Siro was Paul Ince's face rather than Ronaldo's. That was when I knew how much of a big player he was. As I've grown older and seen the England caps [53] he's got and the games he's played, it's a massive achievement not only for him but for the family and his son who's trying to make his way in the game.

Manchester United's Ryan Giggs

On his idol …
I've always based my game on Ryan Giggs'. At one point he lived with us for five or six months. I was living in the same house as Ryan Giggs, who is my idol and always will be. My game is based on him. I look at him and what he does on the pitch but also the way he keeps himself fit and the things he does. He comes on for Manchester United now and still runs games. That said, I've still got a long way to go and a lot of developing to do, but I'm happy with the two years I've had.

My dad speaks to him nearly every other day, they're still close friends. Whenever I play he [Giggs] will always text me and wish me well. At one point I went through a bad stage at Liverpool and got my head down a little bit so I went and had a chat with him. He sat me down and told me I am still only young and have got a lot of developing to do. Sometimes you're going to be a late developer and it's all about timing, but I'm making a late move at the right time.

Code:
http://www.uefa.com/under21/news/newsid=1960824.html

Last edited by iamsetia; 08-06-2013 at 08:04 PM..
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamsetia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #22
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Paul Ince

Team of '94: Paul Ince

We continue our feature on United's first Double winners, the 1993/1994 team, by focusing on Paul Ince...

Overall contribution It could be argued this was Ince's best-ever season and he was certainly one of the leading lights throughout the campaign. The introduction of Roy Keane alongside him allowed the Londoner to tear forward and he often popped up in the opposing box to grab vital goals. An all-round midfielder at his box-to-box best, his value to this great side should never be overlooked.

Best performance There were a string of top-class showings from Ince but his Boxing Day heroics against Blackburn Rovers were impossible to ignore. Refusing to accept defeat and soldiering on with a knee injury, he netted in injury time from close range to preserve a 14-month unbeaten home record and claim the last word after a running battle with David Batty.

Key moment The equaliser against Rovers may have been more important but nothing could be sweeter than his leveller three minutes from time at West Ham. The supporters of his former club gave Ince terrible abuse but he admirably maintained his dignity after beating Ludek Miklosko to earn a point to silence his detractors.

What he said "To me, if you win the midfield battle, you win the game. And, with Keaney alongside me, I always reckon we've got a chance. He's been a great help to me. With him being only 22 and me 26, I feel confident we can dominate football for five or six years."

What others said "He had a fantastic season for us. By example, he has shown that he is England's best midfielder. I felt he should have won the Football Writers' Player of the Year award. I thought the decision to give it to Chris Waddle was purely political." - Alex Ferguson.

Just the stats Never coming off the bench, he made 55 appearances in total - including 39 in the Barclays Premier League. Eight league goals was a great return, with only four Reds contributing more in the division.

Trivia Ince unselfishly set up Brian McClair to net the last goal of the 1993/1994 campaign and round off a 4-0 victory against Chelsea in the FA Cup final at Wembley.

What happened next? Surprisingly sold to Inter Milan only a year later, he controversially moved back to England to join United's arch-rivals Liverpool. Ince has since turned his hand to management and was most recently with Blackpool.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2014/Apr/manchester-united-1994-double-winners-paul-ince.aspx?newsid=26F84CFC-E845-487D-A5A4-C84C27EF92FC&pageNo=2

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kira-kira Ince lebih peduli Manchester United atau Liverpool yach ? Sama-sama mantan klubnya tuh

Ince: Liverpool Harus Segera Jual Balotelli

Bola.net - Paul Ince meminta manajer Liverpool, Brendan Rodgers, untuk segera menjual Mario Balotelli demi mengangkat moral tim yang sedang terpuruk.

Balotelli, yang dibeli dengan harga 16 juta poundsterling dari AC Milan di bulan Agustus, masih belum bisa mencetak gol pertamanya di Premier League hingga saat ini.

"Saya baru melihatnya bermain melawan Manchester United dan ia bermain untuk dirinya sendiri. Anda bisa melihat pemain lain merasa frustrasi. Ada saatnya di mana ia bisa mengoper bola pada pemain lain, namun ia tak melakukannya. Sepertinya banyak orang takut untuk mengatakan sesuatu yang bakal membuatnya marah. Mereka terus mengatakan ia hebat, namun saya tak setuju," tutur Ince pada talkSPORT.

"Cukup aneh Rodgers memutuskan untuk memasukkan Balotelli. Ia berpikir bahwa ia bisa berjudi dengannya, karena ia menjual Luis Suarez ke Barcelona. Namun jika Mourinho tidak bisa mengendalikannya, saya tidak percaya mengapa Brendan berpikir ia bisa melakukannya. Saya pikir semakin cepat Brendan menyadarinya dan menjualnya, semua akan jauh lebih baik, " pungkasnya. (talk/rer)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:00 PM   #24
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MU-nya Van Gaal Dinilai Perlu Belajar dari Liverpool-nya Klopp
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United di bawah arahan Louis van Gaal, yang belakangan acapkali disebut membosankan, dinilai perlu belajar dari Liverpool yang kini ditangani Juergen Klopp.

Penilaian tersebut dilontarkan oleh Paul Ince, mantan pesepakbola yang pada masanya aktif bermain dulu pernah berseragam MU (1989–1995) dan kemudian Liverpool (1997–1999).

Opininya itu tidak lepas dari banyaknya kritikan terhadap gaya main MU-nya Van Gaal saat ini, yang dinilai sebagian kalangan membosankan dan kurang ofensfif. Dalam lima laga terakhir di seluruh ajang, The Red Devils mengemas enam gol saja.

"Louis Van Gaal sudah menangani sejumlah tim fantastis tapi dalam dirinya tertanam metode Belanda," sebut Ince seperti dikutip The Sun.

"Jadi ketika Anda melihat permainan MU, mereka saat ini sebenarnya memainkan operan sejajar, kurang cepat, dan tidak menciptakan peluang sebanyak dulu. Di saat yang sama ia sudah sukses di klub-klubnya dulu dan United saat ini pun masih berpeluang meraih titel Premier League, jadi semua tergantung pada apa yang Anda mau."

"Hasilnya lebih penting daripada penampilan dan LVG hanyalah satu dari manajer-manajer yang fokus pada targetnya. Kalau ia pikir ada sesuatu yang tepat maka ia akan melakukannya walaupun banyak kritik dari suporter dan pers. Itu bukan masalah untuknya," sebutnya.

Di sisi lain ada Liverpool yang dalam tren bangkit setelah Klopp datang pertengahan Oktober lalu. The Reds di tengah pekan membuat enam gol dalam satu laga saja, Piala Liga Inggris, dan mampu mengemas total 14 gol dalam lima laga terakhirnya di seluruh ajang.

"Gaya yang ia terapkan, menekan jauh ke depan, menarik untuk dilihat," ucap Ince,

"Sebagai seorang manajer saya bisa melihat Juergen Klopp dan belajar darinya, dan mungkin juga itu sesuatu yang harus dilakukan oleh MU. Saya tahu manajer punya gaya masing-masing, tapi ketika Anda melihat apa yang sedang ia lakukan di Liverpool dan fakta bahwa para pemain sudah beradaptasi sedemikian cepat maka semua pihak di sana pantas dapat pujian," imbuhnya.
Old 26-06-2017, 10:16 PM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MU Disarankan Beli Pemain-Pemain yang Bisa Cetak Banyak Gol
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa Manchester United terlalu bergantung pada Zlatan Ibrahimovic di musim lalu. MU kini mesti merekrut para pemain yang haus gol.

Ibrahimovic membuktikan diri sebagai striker jempolan, meski usianya tidak lagi muda. Bomber Swedia itu berhasil mencetak 28 gol di seluruh kompetisi untuk menjadi topskorer 'Setan Merah'.

Sayangnya, ketajaman Ibrahimovic tidak dibarengi dengan para pemain MU lainnya. Alhasil, MU gagal bersaing dalam perburuan gelar Premier League usai finis keenam, meski sukses menjuarai Piala Liga Inggris dan Liga Europa.

Ibrahimovic dipastikan tidak akan berseragam MU di musim depan. Menyusul keputusan klub untuk tidak mengaktifkan opsi perpanjangan di kontrak awalnya.

Eks gelandang MU di awal era 90an, Paul Ince, mengingatkan manajer MU Jose Mourinho untuk memperbaiki ketajaman skuatnya di depan gawang lawan dengan pemain-pemain baru di bursa musim panas ini.

"Saya ingin melihat dia (Mourinho) merekrut dua atau tiga pemain -- dan saya ingin dua atau tiga pemain itu bisa menyumbang banyak gol," ungkap Ince, yang dilansir Mirror.

"Gelandang lain, terutama pemain yang bisa mencetak gol dan saya ingin melihat mereka merekrut satu striker lagi, seorang striper kelas dunia. Soalnya mereka begitu bergantung pada Zlatan pada musim lalu. Kalau Anda melihat tim Manchester United yang sangat suksukses dalam 20 tahun terakhir, mereka bisa mendapatkan gol dari area manapun."

"Kami pernah punya para gelandang yang bisa mencetak banyak gol. Giggsy (Ryan Giggs), (Paul) Scholes, Roy Keane, saya sendiri. Kami punya bek-bek yang bisa mencetak gol -- Steve Bruce, Gary Pallister. Anda juga bisa mengandalkan Denis Irwin untuk mencetak beberapa gol dari sayap kiri."

"Apakah musim lalu ada pemain lain yang mencetak dua digit gol? Ander Herrera tidak mencetak cukup gol. Juan Mata juga begitu. Saya tahu Marcus Rashford dan Jesse Lingard masih bocah, tapi mereka tidak mencetak cukup gol juga. Dan Paul Pogba, kalau Anda membeli 89 juta pound untuk seorang gelandang, maka jelas tidak berlebihan untuk menuntut dia mencetak gol lebih banyak."

Sejauh ini, MU baru merekrut satu pemain belakang yakni Victor Lindelof dari Benfica.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:46 AM   #26
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Some players want Manchester United to lose, just so Jose Mourinho gets sacked': Ex-Old Trafford hero Paul Ince slams underperforming stars

* Manchester United have not won any of their last four games in any competition
* Jose Mourinho is under pressure and is dealing with a split dressing room
* And Paul Ince believes players want to be beaten so Mourinho will leave

Former Manchester United player Paul Ince has claimed that some of the club's stars are keen to lose games so Jose Mourinho gets sacked.

Mourinho is at a low ebb in his time at Old Trafford. They have not won at home since the opening day of the season, have lost to Derby and West Ham in recent weeks and drew with Valencia on Tuesday.

He is also contending with a split dressing room. Mourinho is at odds with Paul Pogba and has had issues with his captain Antonio Valencia.

Pogba was stripped of the vice-captaincy while Valencia is barely on speaking terms with Mourinho after failing to attend the Derby defeat.

While he did not name names, Ince has suggested some of United's stars are throwing Mourinho under the bus.

Speaking to Paddy Power News, Ince said: 'It baffles me that Manchester United players are choosing when they want to put effort into playing for their club.

'Every player in the shirt should be putting in effort and showing desire, even if you don’t get the result.

Paul Ince claimed some of United's stars are keen to lose games so Jose Mourinho is sacked

'There’s no excuse for not putting in effort. These are professional footballers, on astronomical wages, playing for one of the biggest clubs ever.

I't doesn’t sit right with me that it looks like they can’t be bothered.

'Yes, there might be a couple of players who are trying - but you need the whole team to be contributing.

'It looks to me as though they’re not interested in playing for Jose Mourinho anymore.

'When I played for the club, I saw it as an honour and although I didn’t always play well, no one could ever accuse me of not putting the work in.

'What I find disappointing is those players are happy for Mourinho to take the blame.

'They should be admitting the fact that they are responsible for the way they’re playing. They’re throwing him under the bus, despite putting in poor performances every week. And they’re getting away with it.

'Some players want Man United to get beat, just so that there’s pressure on Mourinho to be sacked. The amount of times that you see a new manager go to a club and suddenly, the whole team are up for it. You have to question the attitude of the players.'

Ince represented United between 1989 and 1995, winning the Premier League and FA Cup twice in that time along with the European Cup Winners' Cup and League Cup.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6239017/Some-players-want-Manchester-United-lose-just-Jose-Mourinho-gets-sacked-Paul-Ince.html
Old 18-12-2018, 08:33 AM   #27
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Don't spoil them when they aren't good enough for the club anyway': Paul Ince slams decision to hand Chris Smalling, Luke Shaw and Jesse Lingard long-term Manchester United deals

* Manchester United have endured an extremely difficult first half of the season
* Sunday's defeat to Liverpool left them 19 points behind the table-topping Reds
* Paul Ince believes that there are far too many average players at the club
* The club legend says Jesse Lingard is a prime example of their problems

Paul Ince feels Manchester United have 'far too many players who aren't fit to wear the shirt' and has described Jesse Lingard as 'a prime example of everything that's wrong' at the club.

United were deservedly beaten 3-1 at Liverpool on Sunday, the latest low in their troubled season.

The result left Jose Mourinho's sixth-placed side 19 points behind the table-topping Reds, and 11 points off fourth position.

Former United and Liverpool midfielder Ince told Paddy Power News: 'When players like Chris Smalling, Luke Shaw and Jesse Lingard are getting long-term contracts, it shows how backward they are going.

'Give them two or three-year contracts to keep them hungry, but don't spoil them when they aren't good enough for the club anyway.

'A resounding issue at the club is that there are far too many players who aren't fit to wear the shirt. Something has got to give.

'I'm not one to call for Jose Mourinho's head, but something urgently needs to change. The board need to decide whether they're going to pay him off or give him more money for players. The other option is to just scrap it all and start again. From a football point of view, the whole club is a mess.

'It's hard to bring in eight or nine players, and to get rid of a load, but I honestly believe that's what they need to do to start again. Otherwise, how far are you going to let the team slip behind everyone else?'

Paul Ince feels Manchester United have 'far too many players who aren't fit to wear the shirt'. Ince described Jesse Lingard as 'a prime example of everything that's wrong' at the club. Ince also says out-of-form striker Romelu Lukaku looks like he'd rather be anywhere else

Lingard, who recently launched a clothing line, scored United's equaliser at Anfield in the 33rd minute when he took advantage of a mistake by Alisson Becker.

Ince said of the 26-year-old England international: 'He is simply not good enough to wear a Manchester United shirt.

'All we see on social media is his new clothing line, his dancing, trips to Las Vegas and Miami. In reality, he's scored two goals all season.

'A player in his position has only managed two goals - but still has his own goal celebration?

'There are plenty of things you can do outside of football, like taking coaching badges, doing a degree, learning a language.

'You don't need to make your own clothing brand as though you are one of the best stars in the world. He needs to remember who he is.

'He's come a long way since he couldn't get in the Derby side. Besides, the way he plays, who would want to wear his clothing range anyway?

'I hate saying it - but he wouldn't have got away with it in my time. These players, when they come to United and want to be successful, should take a look at how the proper players conducted themselves.

'If you're top of the table and you've got three Premier League title winners medals, a Champions League winners medal etcetera, then you can go and create your clothing brand. But he's not.

'He's a prime example of everything that's wrong at Manchester United.

'Romelu Lukaku looks like he'd rather be anywhere else, Anthony Martial came on and instantly lost the ball, those little details make me wonder how bothered any of them are. There are no leaders or characters left at the club.'

Ince, whose trophy haul with United included two Premier League titles, said that 'David De Gea and Marcus Rashford aside, the players need to take a long look at themselves', spoke of a 'blatant lack of desire', and added: 'Are they really putting a shift in? Do they really care?

'I've been there, players start forming cliques, in the hope of getting their manager sacked and that's what we're seeing now at Old Trafford.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6505405/Man-United-far-players-arent-fit-wear-shirt-says-club-legend-Paul-Ince.html
Old 31-01-2019, 08:22 AM   #28
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'They're getting ahead of themselves... the team aren't there yet': Paul Ince tells Manchester United fans not to get carried away with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's impressive start and hints they need a manager with 'presence'

* Manchester United have started tremendously well under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* They have won eight and drawn one since the Norwegian took over last month
* But former United midfielder Paul Ince has warned fans not to get carried away
* He claims Solskjaer doesn't have the 'presence' to manage such a big club

Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Ince has warned Man United supporters not to get carried away by the recent upsurge in form under caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Solskjaer has overseen nine games so far and is yet to taste defeat – however Tuesday night's draw with Burnley signalled the end of a run of eight consecutive wins.

And Ince, who won 10 trophies during his time at Old Trafford between 1989 and 1995, has urged the fans not to get carried away and suggested the club still have some way to go before they are challenging at the top again.

United fans 'are getting ahead of themselves' after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's start, says Paul Ince. The ex-United player is baffled by how many changes the manager has made to starting XIs

'People are getting ahead of themselves in suggesting that Solskjaer should be made permanent manager,' Ince wrote in his PaddyPower column.

'The game against Burnley, despite coming back into it, proved that the team aren’t there yet. I’m not saying he’s not done well, he’s been fantastic, but that doesn’t mean he’s ready for the job yet.'

The former England international branded the managerial carousel since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement in 2013 'embarrassing' and claimed they wasted time with Mourinho because 'he took them back a step'.

Despite the revolving door at United, Ince is unconvinced Solskjaer has the presence to deal with the pressures of managing such a big club and urged United to seriously consider Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino to permanently replace Mourinho.

Ince is concerned that Solskjaer doesn't have the 'presence' to deal with big characters. Ince also urged United to give serious consideration to Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino

'It’s far too early to give him a job of this magnitude yet,' he added. 'You’re talking about someone who has been managing at Molde – no disrespect to Ole.

'Are United not looking for someone with more presence? If things start going pear-shaped, has he got the presence to deal with it? The experience and the CV to manage players like Paul Pogba?

'It winds me up when people suggest that Pochettino isn’t the right man for the job just because he hasn’t won anything. It’s mental. He’s done more with that Tottenham side than other clubs have done with triple the budget! If you’re basing it off trophies, Solskjaer hasn’t won anything. Does that mean he should be ruled out, too? It’s a stupid argument.'

Solskjaer will hope to get back to winning ways this weekend when he takes his side to the King Power Stadium on Sunday for a Premier League clash with Leicester.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6649911/Paul-Ince-tells-Manchester-United-fans-not-carried-away-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer.html
kalo pelatihnya Pochettino tapi gak dikasih belanja ya sama aja, liat aja kalo pemain bintangnya cedera kayak Spurs sekarang, empot2an juga, mau tiap tahun targetnya cuma lolos UCL doank, emangnya gak mau trophy?
Old 06-08-2019, 08:25 AM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kritikan Pedas untuk Pogba dan Lingard
Bayu Baskoro Febianto - detikSport

Manchester - Dua pemain Manchester United, Paul Pogba dan Jesse Lingard, mendapat kritikan keras. Kritikan itu terkait sikap keduanya di luar lapangan.

Adalah Paul Ince yang mengkritik juniornya. Mantan pemain MU di awal 1990-an itu menyindir Pogba dan Lingard yang belakangan membuat ulah.

Pogba membuat 'kegaduhan' dengan mengaku ingin mencari tantangan baru. Kini, rumor transfernya masih terus bergulir, dan dikaitkan dengan Real Madrid serta Juventus.

"Kalau memang ingin keluar, coba katakan itu di depan para fans. Kenapa harus mengatakannya di depan media?" ujar Ince, seperti dilansir The Sun.

Sementara Lingard lain lagi. Pemain berusia 26 tahun itu sempat membuat heboh di media sosial, dengan membuat sebuah parodi bersama Marcus Rashford. Manajer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sampai menegurnya.

"Lingard berpikir dirinya lebih hebat dari klub dan manager. Tapi, penampilannya tahun ini biasa-biasa saja," kritik Ince.

"Jika saya bermain seperti dirinya, maka hal terakhir yang saya lakukan adalah mengunggah sesuatu di sosial media," sindir mantan pemain yang mempersembahkan 10 trofi untuk Setan Merah itu.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:59 PM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Paul Ince ke MU: Pulangkan Ibrahimovic Bukan Ide yang Buruk
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Stok striker Manchester United menipis. Memulangkan Zlatan Ibrahimovic disebut bukan ide yang buruk bagi The Red Devils.

MU melepas dua penyerangnya ke Inter Milan. Romelu Lukaku dijual dengan nilai transfer 75 juta euro, sementara Alexis Sanchez dipinjamkan ke Nerazzurri.

Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, dan Mason Greenwood kini menjadi deretan penyerang yang dimiliki oleh MU. Situasi MU itu tak luput dari pengamatan Ibrahimovic, dia bersedia berlabuh kalau dibutuhkan. MU mesti menyambanginya di Los Angeles Galaxy.

Eks pemain MU dan Inter, Paul Ince, menegaskan bahwa Setan Merah butuh goal getter seperti Harry Kane dan Aguero. Ibrahimovic pas dengan profil seperti itu, dia sudah membukukan 46 gol dalam 49 laga di MLS sejak pindah dari MU pada Maret 2018.

"Mereka membutuhkan pencetak gol, seorang Harry Kane atau seorang Sergio Aguero. Seseorang yang mencetak gol untuk bersenang-senang. Membuatnya menjadi terlihat mudah," kata Ince di Daily Star.

"Ya, mereka mempunyai Anthony Martial dan Marcus Rashford yang akan menciptakan suatu hal, tapi mereka bisa mencetak 25 atau 30 gol untuk anda dalam satu musim? Tidak."

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic sudah memberi petunjuk pekan ini bahwa dia mungkin kembali, dan itu bukan ide yang buruk. Saya melihatnya di MLS beberapa kali dan rekornya fenomenal."

"Dia tak banyak berlari, dia tipe yang diam berdiri, tapi saat bola datang padanya di dalam kotak penalti --atau di luarnya-- dia akan mencetak gol," dia menambahkan.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
Abe7, Andi Istiabudi, bucay deathbat, cupen7, dery pramudito, fadilbedil, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, irfi_1, jifortin, MUFC1878, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, VaDLi, vankyoet, wira_ozora, zudomiriku