United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #21
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teddy Sheringham....

Happy Birthday, Teddy Sheringham... Good Luck, Long Live!
Oh Teddy... Teddy..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 15-06-2013, 04:13 PM   #22
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Mau taruh di thread Giggs, tapi gak sepenuhnya bicara soal Giggs. Jadi ane taruh disini saja.

==================================================

Sheringham's respect for Giggs

Quote:
Premier League's oldest outfield players

Teddy Sheringham - 40yrs 272 days

Gordon Strachan - 40yrs 83 days

Bryan Robson - 39yrs 355 days

Dean Windass - 39yrs 269 days

Ray Wilkins - 39yrs 233 days

Trevor Francis - 39yrs 215 days

Ryan Giggs - 39yrs 171 days

Teddy Sheringham has admitted he would not be surprised if Ryan Giggs takes his record for the oldest outfield player in Barclays Premier League history.

The ex-United striker was still turning out for West Ham in his 40s and played on for seven years after enjoying a key role in the Reds' Treble-winning success of 1999.

Giggs will be unable to usurp his former team-mate until the 2014/15 season and currently has only agreed a contract extension to take him to the end of the 2013/14 term. But his form and fitness both looked top-notch during United's 20th title-winning campaign.

"I hold the record for an outfield player," Sheringham told ManUtd.com, "but Giggsy has still got a couple of years left in him.

"I think he would have to play another season on top of next year [to beat my record]. You have to be that build – I didn't carry a lot of fat when I was playing and he definitely doesn't. He's kept himself in good shape."

The improvement in sports science has been credited for helping today's stars perform at the highest level for longer but Sheringham pinned his faith in his own knowledge of his body – something that clearly stood him in good stead.

"Sports science had come in for about five or six years when I was still playing," he stated. "But I didn't pay too much attention when I was involved. I got through 20 years of my career so there was no way I was going to start listening to sports science and people telling me certain things I could and couldn't do.

"It just didn't go down well with me as I had my routine and regime and that was it. You get to know your own body as you get older. It was only when you're younger that you get very frustrated but you learn to realise what's going on when you're older."

Sheringham believes the elder statesmen in the squad, including recently-retired Paul Scholes who has been tipped to stay on as a coach, can continue to inspire the younger players.

"Without a doubt, they are the ones that lead by example and show the youngsters how it is done," he added. "People are still looking up to the likes of Giggsy, Scholesy and Rio [Ferdinand] from the next generation."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Jun/Teddy-Sheringham-appreciates-Ryan-Giggs-longevity.aspx?pageNo=3

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sang pahlawan treble 99 berbicara tentang rekrutan United musim ini

Sheringham: United Harusnya Beli Ozil, Bukan Fellaini

Bola.net - Mantan penyerang Manchester United Teddy Sheringham memberikan penilaian mengenai belanja The Red Devils musim ini. Sheringham menganggap United seharusnya membeli Mesut Ozil, Bukan Marouane Fellaini.

Ozil sebenarnya sudah masuk dalam daftar belanja United pada bursa transfer lalu. Akan tetapi Arsenal justru yang berhasil mendapatkan tanda tangan sang gelandang serang pada deadline day.

Sheringham menilai Fellaini terlalu mirip dengan Michael Carrick. Karenanya, ia sedikit bingung bagaimana Moyes akan menempatkan Fellaini nantinya.

"Jika pilihannya adalah Fellaini dan Ozil, maka saya akan memilih Ozil sebagai playmaker saya. Saya rasa Fellaini terlalu mirip dengan Carrick; saya suka Carrick karena ia bisa membuat permainan United berkembang. Tapi kemudian saya berpikir di mana Fellaini akan bermain? Jika anda membeli pemain seharga 28 juta euro, anda harusnya memainkannya," urai Sheringham.

Meski demikian, Sheringham mengakui bahwa David Moyes memang punya tugas berat menjadi suksesor Sir Alex Ferguson. Ia berharap Moyes bisa mengatasi tekanan seandainya United mengalami kesulitan nantinya. (tdm/hsw)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 11:30 AM   #24
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Teddy Sheringham admits uncertainties over Sam Allardyce's position at West Ham pushed him towards taking Stevenage job

* League Two side Stevenage have appointed Teddy Sheringham as the club's new manager in place of the outgoing Graham Westley
* The role is Sheringham's first job in management
* The 49-year-old has spent this season as West Ham's attacking coach
* Sheringham admitted he was drawn to the job at Broadhall after uncertainty over Sam Allardyce's position as Hammers manager
* The former striker admits Stevenage are taking a 'gamble' on him, and thanks Allardyce for giving him the opportunity to work at Upton Park

Teddy Sheringham spent enough of his six-year sabbatical playing poker to know what constitutes a gamble.

By his own admission, the decision-makers of Stevenage took a significant risk by handing him his first managerial position.

But if the man who was such a success as a player is to fail as a manager, it will presumably not be down to a lack of enthusiasm or impulse.

Teddy Sheringham (right) is unveiled to the press following his announcement as Stevenage manager

Sheringham (right) poses for a photo with the club's replica shirt alongside chairman Phil Wallace

That much was evidenced by the rather unusual scene at his unveiling, when the former England striker was asked how long he signed for and he had no idea whatsoever.

Phil Wallace, the chairman of the League Two club, informed him it was for three years, and off Sheringham went to work on a job he only heard about for the first time earlier this week.

‘They came to my agent a couple of days ago and things worked out very quickly,’ he said. ‘Very quickly.’

It marked a whirlwind moment in a transition that could not have been slower for a 49-year-old who retired in 2008, then spent six years doing ‘everything that did not involve football’ and only returned this season to coach West Ham’s strikers.

It will be fascinating to see how such a shrewd reader of the game as a player can adapt as a leader. His time coaching under Sam Allardyce, perhaps even more than his glorious spell at Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson, has had a major bearing on his decision to enter management.

That extends to the ‘huge lessons’ Allardyce taught him, but also applies in a more literal sense, with Sheringham admitting the uncertainty surrounding Allardyce’s job at West Ham helped him to take this offer.

Sheringham said: ‘If Sam had asked me four months ago, I probably would have stayed another year. But the uncertainty (with Allardyce’s position) left things open. This chance then came about, they took a gamble on me, and it felt right.

‘When I had the approach, I spoke to family but professionally it was just Sam.

‘As soon as I said Stevenage, Sam said, “Take it, I’ve heard the chairman is very good”.

The change of pace from Sheringham’s more recent life has already been stark.

‘I was playing in big poker tournaments around the world, I was having skiing holidays,’ he said. ‘I was doing all this stuff I couldn’t do for 25 years as a player.

‘It was probably three years ago I started thinking about management.

‘When I first finished I thought I would be back in two or six months. I loved the game. But I was having a good time and it has taken a bit longer.

‘I have a chance now. I am an older starter so I have a lot of ground to make up on the boys who start at 35.’

That means finding a backroom team, and he has not yet decided if he will wear tracksuit or collar-and-tie on the sidelines. His target is to ‘improve’ on the play-off place obtained by Graham Westley this season, but his first objective is to complete his slow transition.

‘A footballer’s life is just a fantasy world and I have to sort out all those fantasists,’ he said. ‘They like to be in their bubble, dreaming about where they are heading and how good they are. It’s time for me to put them in their place.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3091104/Stevenage-confirm-Teddy-Sheringham-League-Two-summer.html
Old 22-05-2015, 12:04 PM   #25
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

congrats Tedy, moga jadi jalan untuk ikutan menjadi pelatih handal ……
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2015, 01:14 PM   #26
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Semoga Tedy bisa sukses di dunia barunya.
Siapatau suatu saat bisa nanganin United..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 03:55 PM   #27
Ardiey11
first team
Ah..cuma member aja. Titik

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Ardiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud ofArdiey11 has much to be proud of
Visit Ardiey11's Facebook Visit Ardiey11's Twitter

Manchester United require something 'extra special' to beat Chelsea, says Teddy Sheringham

Teddy Sheringham believes Manchester United require something “extra special” if they are to mount a Premier League title challenge next season.

United returned to the league’s top four under the stewardship of Louis van Gaal last season, but finished 17 points behind winners Chelsea.

And Sheringham, who scored 47 goals during a four-year spell at Old Trafford, claims his former club would need to add at least five players to their squad over the summer, but warned it may not be enough to reclaim the Premier League trophy.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Stevenage manager Sheringham said: “It’s going to be really tough for Man United to win it. When clubs finish so far off the championship winners it’s very difficult in the next season.

“It’s kind of like stepping stones unless they go out and bring in five or six new players which would be a big transition for the club.

“They’ll have to be extra special to beat Chelsea or Manchester City next year, obviously that’s the aim. I don’t think it’s as easy as said than done.”

Sheringham, who was named manager at Broadhall Way in May, also expects United goalkeeper David de Gea to leave the club for a move to Real Madrid this summer.

According to Sky sources, Madrid are leading the chase to sign De Gea, who has one year remaining on his United contract.

When asked if he thought United would retain the Spaniard's services for next season, Sheringham said: “Probably not when there has been so much speculation over the summer period.

"There’s even more talk about it and he only has a year left. I would presume that will go ahead for him at some stage to go to Real Madrid.”
Ardiey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:15 AM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sheringham masih suka mabuk dan kecanduan alkohol atau tidak yach ?
Semoga kebiasaan buruknya di masa lalu sudah hilang sehingga karirnya sebagai pelatih bisa baik
Old 05-08-2015, 04:09 PM   #29
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Sheringham: United Masih Harus Datangkan Striker Baru

Teddy Sheringham percaya bahwa mendatangkan striker anyar bakal jadi pembeda antara sukses dan kegagalan Manchester United dalam meraih gelar juara Premier League musim ini.

Sheringham sempat mengecap sukses selama berkarir di Old Trafford dan membantu klub memenangkan treble di tahun 1999.

Namun usai menjual Robin van Persie dan Radamel Falcao di bursa transfer musim panas ini, Sheringham berpikir bahwa Louis van Gaal harus segera memperkuat lini depannya.

Berbicara secara ekslusif pada 888Sport menjelang musim anyar, ia mengatakan: "Mereka membuat banyak transfer musim panas ini dan masih ada sesuatu yang kurang.

"Saya akan mengatakan bahwa masih ada satu striker yang harus didaratkan ke Manchester United dan saya akan terkejut jika itu tak terjadi. Hal tersebut bisa membuat perbedaan yang amat luar biasa."

Code:
http://www.bola.net/inggris/sheringham-united-masih-harus-datangkan-striker-baru-99a8fc.html
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:22 PM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tottenham Hotspur: Teddy Sheringham supports club move for Charlie Austin instead of Saido Berahino

Tottenham Hotspur favourite Teddy Sheringham has backed the club to move for Queens Park Rangers striker Charlie Austin this summer, insisting that he has the quality and goalscoring nous required to succeed at White Hart Lane.

The performances of Austin were a major positive in an otherwise bleak campaign for QPR in 2014/15. Although his impressive record of 18 goals in 35 appearances was not enough to prevent an immediate return to the Championship, such a run of form at Loftus Road earned the player a place in Roy Hodgson's senior England squad for matches against the Republic of Ireland and Slovenia.

Unsurprisingly given his significantly enhanced reputation, the 26 year old has attracted a wealth of transfer interest of late and QPR boss Chris Ramsey recently revealed that assets of his quality would likely be sold in the coming weeks if a suitable offer is received.

Leicester City were reported by The Guardian to have seen an opening bid worth £12m ($18.6m) for Austin rejected in July as QPR held out for at least £15m, while Newcastle and West Ham are also believed to be interested in his services, along with Crystal Palace.

With Emmanuel Adebayor seemingly on the verge of a move to Aston Villa and the woefully ineffective Roberto Soldado also unlikely to remain in North London next season, Mauricio Pochettino will require at least one new striker to ease some of the pressure on Harry Kane.

Tottenham's interest in Austin was revealed by the Daily Mail on 6 August, with the club said to be pondering a move to match his full asking price as an alternative to their lengthy pursuit of West Brom's Saido Berahino.

That particular transfer would appear to have the support of Sheringham, a man who knows all about scoring goals for Spurs after notching 98 league goals in North London over two separate spells at the club that spanned a combined seven years.

"Most definitely," the current Stevenage boss, who will take charge of his first game in professional management on 8 August as his team kick off their League Two campaign at home to Notts County, told Talksport when asked if Austin would fit in with what Tottenham currently require.

"He is a fantastic finisher and a great player to have around. To score 18 goals last season in a struggling team shows he can score goals. I wouldn't care what the going rate was at the moment, I would snap him up."

While respective deals for Austin and Berahino remain possible, they are not the only forwards to be linked with Tottenham in recent days. French publication L'Equipe believes Pochettino is closing in on a deal to sign Cameroon international Clinton Njie from Lyon.

Tottenham face a difficult opening fixture of the 2015/16 Premier League campaign away to Manchester United this weekend, a match that comes just three days after their final pre-season friendly against AC Milan at the Audi Cup in Munich.

Source : http://www.ibtimes.co.uk

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 38
alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, endhy_cantona, fajrinited, fey777, frmnsyh_KEANO, hendiplast, ing areese, junpriadi, LAM ILHAM, MUFC1878, Oom Panda, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Robiescream, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unai cantona, UNITED1878, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku