United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 28-11-2022, 08:09 AM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cody Mathès Gakpo

Holland breakout star Cody Gakpo 'has been waiting a long time' for a move to Manchester United and a deal 'fell through' at the end of the summer transfer window, claims former PSV chief

* Forward Cody Gakpo has been in fine form for PSV and Holland this season
* The 23-year-old was close to making a move to Leeds United but opted to stay
* Former PSV director John de Jong says Gakpo is keen on a move to Man United
* Gakpo has scored two of Holland's three goals in the World Cup so far

Former PSV technical director John de Jong has claimed Cody Gakpo is keen on a move to Manchester United.

The 23-year-old forward has been in fine form for the Eredivisie side this season, with 12 goals and 15 assists across all competitions.

Gakpo has replicated his club form for Holland in the World Cup by scoring against Senegal and Ecuador as Louis van Gaal's side look to advance to the knockout phase of the competition.

The PSV forward was close to making a move to Leeds in the summer before opting against it on deadline day. Southampton were another Premier League side keen on him but a move to the south coast also failed to materialise.

De Jong has claimed Gakpo has his eyes set on a move to Old Trafford despite a deal falling through previously.

Speaking to NOS on Sunday, he said: 'Cody has been waiting a long time for the transfer to Manchester United and it seemed to be coming.

‘A week before the end of the transfer window that fell through. After that he had two options in the Premier League, but you never know how that will turn out.

Dutch Forward Cody Gakpo has been in fine form for PSV and Holland this season. The forward was close to making a move to Leeds in the summer before deciding against it. Gakpo has shone in Qatar as he has scored two of Holland's three goals in the World Cup so far

‘He made the choice himself. In the end I did have a discussion with the board, whether or not to sell. I think it is really better for him that he stayed.

‘I think it’s very nice how he is developing. He continues the line he started at PSV this season

‘He is very effective and decisive. Also at the World Cup. I really enjoy watching it. It is especially great for Cody Gakpo that he is doing so well, but ultimately also for PSV and Dutch football.’

De Jong was sacked after 22 years by PSV in September for a ‘breach of confidence’ with the board.

United were heavily linked with Gakpo as he was tipped to be Cristiano Ronaldo's replacement but the Portuguese star stayed at the club and interest in Gakpo faded away.

Recent reports have suggested Erik ten Hag is now keen to bring Gakpo to United once again in January following Ronaldo's dramatic exit last week.

Gakpo will return to action with Holland when they face Qatar in their final group game on Tuesday. A win against the hosts will see Van Gaal's side go through to the last-16.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11474801/Holland-breakout-star-Cody-Gakpo-waiting-long-time-Manchester-United.html
Old 28-11-2022, 08:17 AM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cody Mathès Gakpo

Holland star Cody Gakpo refuses to rule out a January move away from PSV amid Manchester United interest, and says 'anything is possible' - but insists his focus remains on the World Cup

* Highly-rated Cody Gakpo has impressed for PSV and Holland so far this season
* The 23-year-old has been linked with a number of clubs including Man United
* He says his focus is on the World Cup but failed to rule out a January exit
* Man United were keen on Gakpo in the summer but move failed to materialise

PSV forward Cody Gakpo has refused to rule out a January move amid strong interest from Manchester United.

The 23-year-old has been in electric form for the Eredivisie side this season, with 12 goals and 15 assists across all competitions.

Gakpo has replicated his club form for Holland in the World Cup by scoring against Senegal and Ecuador as Louis van Gaal's side look to advance to the knockout phase of the competition.

His bright form has resulted in links with multiple clubs, including United, who were keen on him in the summer before the move stalled.

Despite the current speculations surrounding Gakpo's future, he says his focus is on the World Cup but failed to rule out a January exit from PSV.

'Right now I'm busy with the Dutch team. I'll see what happens in the winter. In football, anything is possible,' Gakpo said.

Highly-rated Cody Gakpo (above) has impressed for PSV and Holland so far this season. Highly-rated Cody Gakpo has impressed for PSV and Holland so far this season. Man United were keen on Gakpo in the summer but the move eventually failed to materialise

'I'm focused now on the World Cup. It's always nice to hear but I just focus here and do my best. I don't get shy about the rumours. But it's a team sport, it's not about one person.

'I prefer it to be about the team. It's nice things that people write, but I'm not too concerned with that. I'm not surprised.

'I know what I'm capable of but it's always a challenge to reach your highest level, that's possible. I'm not there yet, I can improve in a lot of things.'

Gakpo was close to making a move to Leeds in the summer before opting against it on deadline day.

Southampton were another Premier League side keen on him but a move to the south coast also failed to materialise.

Gakpo will return to action with Holland when they face Qatar in their final group game on Tuesday. A win against the hosts will see Van Gaal's side go through to the last-16.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11475787/Holland-star-Cody-Gakpo-refuses-rule-January-away-PSV-amid-Man-United-interest.html
Old 05-12-2022, 08:17 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United are 'set to make a January transfer bid for Holland star Cody Gakpo with PSV willing to sell for £50m - and the forward keen to leave'

* Cody Gakpo has been of of Holland's star players at the World Cup
* Manchester United were interested in him in the summer but didn't move
* The Red Devils are now keen to following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo

Manchester United are reportedly ready to make an offer in January to try and sign Holland star star Cody Gakpo.

Gakpo has impressed at the World Cup and PSV are said to be willing to cash in should the fee be in the region of £50m.

United were interested in the 23-year-old in the summer but ultimately turned their attention to the signing of Antony.

The Red Devils now now more forward options following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo.

And Gakpo has moved to the top of the targets list with The Sun claiming he is keen on the move.

Man United are reportedly ready to make an offer in January to try and sign Cody Gakpo. Gakpo has impressed at the World Cup and United are now willing to make a move

The Dutchman, who helped his team beat the USA, would prefer to play as a striker despite being played as a winger and a No 10 for both club and country.

The two clubs are yet to enter talks but with United boss Erik Ten Hag and Gakpo sharing the same agents, there is belief a deal could be worked out smoothly as soon as the window opens next month.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11500505/Man-United-set-make-bid-Hollands-Cody-Gakpo-January-PSV-willing-sell-50m.html
Old 05-12-2022, 08:27 AM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Hopefully when we become world champions then I can!': Cody Gakpo REVEALS he will make a decision on his future after the World Cup... as Holland star continues to be linked with several top European clubs including Manchester United and Real Madrid

* Forward Cody Gakpo has been one of the breakout stars of the 2022 World Cup
* He's scored three goals in four games to help Holland reach the quarter-final
* Gakpo continues to be linked with several clubs, including Manchester United
* However, Gakpo insisted he wouldn't decide his future until after the World Cup

Netherlands star Cody Gakpo has revealed he will decide on his club future following the World Cup.

Gakpo, 23, has been one of the breakout stars at the tournament with three goals in four games, while he also impressed in the Netherlands' 3-1 win over the USA on Saturday as Louis van Gaal's side reached the quarter-finals.

His form in Qatar comes following a devastating start to the season for PSV Eindhoven, which has seen Gakpo score 13 times and lay on 17 assists in just 24 games.

The forward has been linked with several clubs across Europe over recent months, including Manchester United and Real Madrid.

Netherlands star Cody Gakpo revealed he will decide on his club future after the World Cup. Gakpo has scored three times in four games to help his side reach the quarter-finals in Qatar

The Red Devils were keen on Gakpo in the summer, but couldn't afford him after spending £85.5m on Ajax winger Antony, with their summer signings also including Casemiro, Lisandro Martinez and Tyrell Malacia - totalling £227m.

Los Blancos are now said to be rivalling United for Gakpo, according to The Telegraph , with the Dutch international valued at £47m - although that price is expected to rise following his impressive World Cup.

And talk is intensifying that Gakpo, who can play as a striker, No 10, or out wide, may well leave PSV during the January transfer window.

Following the Netherlands' victory over the USA on Saturday, Gakpo revealed he would weigh up his future following the tournament.

'After (I will decide my future). I’m not thinking about that now,' he told reporters.

'I’m just really focused on the tournament, trying to keep performing well and helping the team and hopefully when we become world champions then I can think about that [the future].

'No (it's not been hard to concentrate given the speculation), not really. I’m just trying to keep focused and the other players don’t really talk about those things which also helps me in this situation.

Gakpo has been in sublime form for PSV this season and has been linked to several top clubs

'We came here with a goal which is to try to become world champion. We believe in that and we’re going to fight and improve every day.

'We’re growing in the tournament, improving every game and this was another step higher.'

Louis van Gaal's side face a Lionel Messi-inspired Argentina in the quarter-finals on Friday and Gakpo will be keen to catch the eye again.

Erik ten Hag is reportedly a big fan of the Dutch star and is determined to bring in a striker following Cristiano Ronaldo's acrimonious exit from Old Trafford last month.

The Red Devils have also been linked with several other forwards, including Slovenian hotshot Benjamin Sesko - although he has already agreed to join RB Leipzig next summer.

Dutch team-mate and Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk believes that Gakpo is ready for the step up from the Eredivisie - but poured cold water over the links to United, questioning whether they could fulfill his demands.

He said: 'Are Manchester United and Real Madrid the same level at this moment? No disrespect, not at all.'

'I think he definitely has a next step in him. I definitely feel like it could happen. Whether it happens in the winter or next year, time will tell. But he’s a great boy.

'(He) works hard, is very talented and there’s definitely more in him. We are very pleased he’s doing so well and long may it continue.'

Gakpo's Netherlands team-mate Denzel Dumfries is another player to have impressed at the tournament.

In fact, the right-back laid on two goals and scored the other in their victory over the USA.

Dumfries has been linked with Chelsea, but again, like Gakpo, said he was just focused on the task ahead in Qatar and his current club side, Inter Milan.

'Of course it's a compliment (to be linked with Chelsea),' Dumfires told reporters after Saturday's win.

'The only thing I’m focusing on now is the national team. I play for a very good club in Italy.

'I’m very proud I can play for Inter so I’m not focusing on anything else but the national team and Inter.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11501887/Cody-Gakpo-REVEALS-make-decision-future-World-Cup-amid-Man-United-links.html
Old 08-12-2022, 08:27 AM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United will hold talks over a proposed move for No 1 transfer target Cody Gakpo in the coming days, with PSV set to demand £50m for the forward who continues to excel for Holland at the World Cup

* Manchester United will hold talks over their proposed move for Cody Gakpo
* The Holland star has excelled during the World Cup, scoring three goals so far
* United are looking for a forward following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo
* Both Leeds United and Southampton attempted to sign Gakpo in the summer
* Gakpo's club PSV Eindhoven are expected to value him at around £50million

Manchester United are to hold talks in the coming days over their proposed move for Holland international forward Cody Gakpo.

The departure of Cristiano Ronaldo has left United requiring another goalscorer and PSV Eindhoven's Gakpo is emerging as their No 1 target.

The 23-year-old, who is expected to start for Holland against Argentina on Friday, has scored three goals during the World Cup and has been utilised as a central striker by coach Louis van Gaal.

Gakpo himself has hinted he is interested in a move to Old Trafford after he said he would 'think about' the potential switch.

He was on United's list in the summer, and indeed they held tentative talks with PSV in August, but ultimately prioritised the £82million signing of winger Anthony from Ajax.

Leeds United and Southampton both made bids to sign Gakpo in the final throes of the summer window but he opted to stay and gain more regular game time in Holland while waiting for future offers from clubs challenging for Champions League football. Van Gaal also advised him to stay to protect his place in Holland's World Cup squad.

That decision looks to have paid off for PSV with 6ft 4ins Gakpo scoring 13 goals so far this season and his value increasing with his exploits in Qatar.

Man United will hold talks in the coming days over their proposed move for Cody Gakpo. The departure of Cristiano Ronaldo has left United requiring another goalscorer and PSV Eindhoven's Gakpo is emerging as their No 1 target. Gakpo has enjoyed a fine season for his club so far this season and is valued at around £50m

The Dutch side rejected a bid of £26m plus a further £11m in bonuses from Leeds in August with director of football Marcel Brands claiming only £2m of the added bonuses were considered realistically achievable. Their value now is likely to be closer to £50m with their preference to sell in the summer. However, they recognise, after a good World Cup, Gakpo's stock will be high next month.

United, whose squad and coaching staff are currently on a warm weather training camp in Spain's Andalusia, spent heavily in the summer and would hope to strike a deal at closer to £40m if their budget allows so negotiations won't be straight forward. They do have room on their wage bill though after shedding Ronaldo's £500,000 a week salary.

Meanwhile, PSV have agreed to let Everton defender Jarrad Branthwaite cut short his loan spell. The 20-year old centre back is looking to go out on another loan in January and has interest from a number of clubs in England abroad.

Branthwaite has started four games for Ruud van Nistelrooy, including the 2-0 Europa League win over Arsenal, but has grown frustrated at being utilised predominantly from the bench.

Jose Mourinho's Roma are among those to have expressed interest in the 6ft 5ins England U20 international.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11513185/Manchester-United-set-hold-talks-proposed-No-1-transfer-target-Cody-Gakpo.html
Old 08-12-2022, 08:32 AM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I'll think about it': Holland star Cody Gakpo opens the door to a possible move to Man United... with the Red Devils set to hold talks over a potential £50m swoop for the PSV star in the coming days

* Holland star Cody Gakpo has admitted he is ready to consider a potential move
* The 23-year-old PSV striker has denied having spoken with Manchester United
* Gakpo has been a star performer for Holland at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar
* The United transfer target has scored 14 goals and 15 assists so far this season

Holland star Cody Gakpo has admitted he is ready to consider a potential move and hinted he may be interested in a switch to Manchester United.

The 23-year-old has been a star performer at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, having scored three goals and helping Louis van Gaal's side into the quarter-finals, where they will face Argentina on Friday.

United were among the clubs linked with a move for Gakpo in the summer, along with Leeds and Southampton, but ultimately decided to sign Ajax winger Antony for £82m instead.

The Old Trafford club are set to hold talks over a possible swoop for the Dutch star in the coming days, and United are understood to have made him their No 1 target following the acrimonious departure of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The PSV forward has got off to a flying start this campaign, notching 13 goals and 17 assists across all competitions, which has alerted clubs once again - nine of those goals coming in the Eredivisie.

Gakpo will have put United chiefs on red alert after dropping a major hint that he would be interested in a move to Old Trafford.

Manchester United target Cody Gakpo has admitted he is ready to consider a potential move. The 23-year-old striker has been a star performer for Holland at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. Gakpo has notched 13 goals and 17 assists in all competitions for Eredivisie side PSV. Gakpo shares the same agent as United boss Erik ten Hag which could be a boost. United are in the hunt for a new forward following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo

Asked about PSV's failure to qualify for the Champions League and then missing out on a transfer to the Premier League in the summer, Gakpo Dutch newspaper outlet NRC: That was a tough period.

'I learned from that. I'm going to do it differently. What comes, that comes.

'Suppose you want to go from RKC (Waalwijk) to PSV, but that club is not coming. Then you can panic.

'I thought about Manchester United, but when that didn't happen, I couldn't remember. And I started to doubt. Leeds United did come. Should I go there?'

'Now I wait for everything. I haven't heard from Manchester United yet. When they come, I'll think about it. I also seek the help of God in these decisions.'

Gakpo also shares an agent with United boss Erik ten Hag, which could play into the Premier League side's favour - although they will be expected to face competition for his signature once the January transfer window opens.

Leeds and Southampton both made bids in the summer that were rejected by PSV, which has paid off for the Dutch side, who will now be able to demand a more substantial figure.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11514585/Holland-star-Cody-Gakpo-insists-ready-consider-potential-transfer-World-Cup.html
Old 19-12-2022, 10:43 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'There comes a time when you can't say no anymore': Ruud van Nistelrooy admits PSV are powerless to stop Man United target Cody Gakpo from leaving in January... with Erik ten Hag keen to bring the Holland star to Old Trafford after impressive World Cup

* PSV boss Ruud van Nistelrooy has admitted he can't stop Cody Gakpo leaving
* The Holland forward has been linked with a move away to Manchester United
* Erik ten Hag is reportedly a fan of the player and will test PSV's resolve in January
* The 23-year-old impressed at the World Cup, scoring three goals in five games

PSV boss Ruud van Nistelrooy has dropped a huge hint on the future of his star man Cody Gakpo.

The 23-year-old has been linked with a move away from his boyhood club and, upon impressing at the World Cup, talk of a transfer has intensified.

And speaking to the media in Holland, Van Nistelrooy admitted it will be hard to keep the young forward with the winter transfer window looming.

When asked about a potential move for Gakpo in January, Van Nistelrooy did little to persuade PSV fans that their talented youngster will be staying at the club. The 46-year-old head coach said: 'There comes a time when you can't say no anymore.'

This would come as pleasing news for Manchester United fans as they may now be one step closer to signing their long-term target.

United have been linked with Gakpo for a while and rumours have recently began to heat up as the Red Devils 'plan a £43million bid' for the forward.

However, the signing of Gakpo won't be too straightforward as Erik ten Hag's side could face competition from Real Madrid.

Cody Gakpo has impressed fans throughout the World Cup and is set for a big January transfer. Ruud van Nistelrooy admitted that 'there comes a time when you can't say no anymore'. Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag is reportedly a big fan of Gakpo and will look to buy him

Gakpo was Holland's top scorer throughout the World Cup as he netted three goals for the Oranje.

The youngster scored a goal in every group stage game for his side - including a powerful left-footed strike from outside the box in the 1-1 draw against Ecuador.

However, Gakpo's international teammate Virgil van Dijk is not a fan of the player moving to Liverpool's Premier League rivals.

When asked about Gakpo's chances of a move to Madrid or Manchester, Van Dijk replied: 'Are Manchester United and Real Madrid on the same level'?

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11550249/Ruud-van-Nistelrooy-concedes-PSV-powerless-stop-Man-United-target-Cody-Gakpo-leaving.html
Old 28-12-2022, 08:54 PM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Liverpool hijack Manchester United's move for Cody Gakpo by agreeing a £44m deal with PSV Eindhoven - with Holland forward due in England soon to have a medical and sign contract

* Man United had instigated talks but were still to finalise a financial offer
* Talks over their sale has cast doubt over what funds are available this month
* Liverpool have taken advantage by opening talks with PSV over £44m transfer
* PSV have confirmed that an agreement has been reached between the clubs
* Gakpo will shortly travel to England to complete his medical at Liverpool

Liverpool have agreed a €50million (£44m) deal with PSV Eindhoven for striker Cody Gakpo.

The clubs held talks on Monday night as Liverpool moved to head off competition from Manchester United.

United had instigated talks but were still to finalise a financial offer and Liverpool have taken advantage, with PSV confirming that a deal had been reached between the two clubs.

In a statement on Twitter, PSV wrote: 'PSV and @LFC have reached an agreement on the proposed transfer of Cody Gakpo. The 23-year-old attacker will leave for England imminently where he will be subjected to the necessary formalities ahead of the completion of the transfer.'

Gakpo had offers from Leeds and Southampton last summer but chose to stay at PSV after the Dutch club rejected offers.

The 23-year old had chosen to wait for offers from clubs contending in the Champions League and despite the pull of United's Erik Ten Hag, Liverpool fit the bill.

Liverpool have hijacked Manchester United's move for PSV and Holland striker Cody Gakpo. Jurgen Klopp is set to add Gakpo to his frontline at Liverpool after a fee was agreed with PSV. Manchester United were expected to make a bid after Gakpo impressed at the World Cup. Erik ten Hag now looks set to miss out on bringing Gakpo to Old Trafford next month. The 23-year old had chosen to wait for offers from clubs contending in the Champions League

Liverpool have concerns over Luis Diaz's injury following his knee surgery while Darwin Nunez is struggling to find his rhythm after his move from Benfica.

Leeds offered £25m plus add-ons for Gakpo in the summer but it was rejected with PSV believing the add-ons were unrealistic. They have been holding out for a deal around £45million for the Holland international.

United had been considered favourites but the ongoing talk over their sale has cast doubt over what funds are readily available this month.

They have also been offered Joao Felix from Atletico Madrid.

Liverpool and Holland defender Virgil van Dijk spoke glowingly about his team-mate Gakpo during the 2022 World Cup.

'Hopefully Cody can go to the moon and back,' said Van Dijk during the tournament in Qatar. 'He is a very good player and a good boy too.

'What we see in training is what you see on the pitch. There is still so much potential and I hope he can carry on showing it for us. We are very happy with him.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11575343/Liverpool-seek-beat-Man-United-Cody-Gakpo-talks-advanced-stage-37m-PSV-striker.html
gosipnya santer ke United eh malah ditikung sama Liverpool. kayakya terpengaruh rayuan agent VVD nih. ETH putar otak lagi harus incer striker mana lagi, sepertinya lebih mencari tipe target man
Old 29-12-2022, 05:55 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin Gakpo tidak terlalu suka nuansa "Ajax" di United hingga akhirnya lebih memilih Liverpool, hehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2022, 08:34 AM   #10
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Kocik sih nih..diberitain ke united mulu, tiba2 yang beli liverpool..wahaha
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10
adaastopa5922, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, bbobbyitta5057, braausasda9593, jehnzhulze7993, paiman, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku