United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 11-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #601
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United - News and Rumors

Saya kok lebih ikhlas uang APBN untuk promosi program "Visit Indonesia" di Old Trafford ketimbang untuk Bank Century yach ? Hehehe ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #602
red_girl_mia
first team
Tunjuk Satu Bintang

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
red_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant futurered_girl_mia has a brilliant future
Visit red_girl_mia's Facebook Visit red_girl_mia's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Saya kok lebih ikhlas uang APBN untuk promosi program "Visit Indonesia" di Old Trafford ketimbang untuk Bank Century yach ? Hehehe ...
lurus bgt nih orangnya om Andy,,hhehehehe
Old 15-06-2010, 02:28 PM   #603
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Tapi kan harus di Fit and Proper Test dulu , biar tau beneran nggaknya bahwa Visit Indonesia di OT bisa berdampak positif untuk pariwisata Indonesia . Mendingan dipake buat datengin MU aja dulu (again)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #604
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

21/06/2010 11:44 - ManUtd.com, Communications Dept.
Reds achieve green standard

Tens of thousands of fans, floodlit stadiums and multi-million pound franchises – professional football at the highest level doesn’t immediately spring to mind as the most environmentally-friendly business.

However, Manchester United has just become the 250th company in the UK to net the Carbon Trust Standard for measuring, managing and reducing its carbon emissions, as part of the club’s commitment to cut its footprint by ten per cent.

United’s achievement of the Carbon Trust Standard, the only independent award for organisations that can verify that they are taking genuine action to reduce their carbon emissions, marks two years’ worth of environmental initiatives including:

- Running a number of initiatives to engage staff, including the development of a network of 23 ‘energy champions’ and a high-profile awareness campaign with messages and posters featuring Sir Alex Ferguson stating "You can make a difference"

- Extending the challenge to the club’s fans, customers and suppliers, with the ‘Reds to Green’ programme, which includes waste, recycling and transport reduction initiatives. The programme has ensured that any waste produced by United does not end up in landfill, but is sent for energy recovery via a local waste to energy plant. The club is also working with the local council and police with the joint aim of reducing congestion on match days

- Reducing energy consumption across OT through direct light ‘switch-offs’ on non-match days and optimising the control system for heating and ventilation of the stadium. Reducing lighting by 50 per cent in the North Stand tunnel alone is already saving the club £10,000 each year. For financial year 2008/09, United’s carbon management efforts helped the club save over £125,000 in electricity, £110,000 in gas and £235,000 in total energy use in seven months

- Implementing a number of other eco-friendly initiatives such as the use of electric vehicles throughout the site

In addition, since making a firm commitment in July 2008 to reduce energy use by 10 per cent, the club has exceeded this goal by 6.9 per cent.

Together these efforts have saved 1200 tonnes of carbon dioxide or CO2 being pumped into the atmosphere – equivalent to the carbon produced by 240 average sized homes within a year. United is also setting the standard for other clubs by looking at options for generating renewable energy at its training facilities and sites in future years.

Michael Bolingbroke, United’s chief operating officer, said: “We believe that being a responsible football club means being part of our community in the widest possible sense.

"Our performance as an internationally recognised institution isn’t measured just by our success on the football pitch or our profitability as a business but by the contribution that we make to the local community and the wider environment as well.

"Achieving the Carbon Trust Standard demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement and to be an environmentally responsible club. This accolade is testament to the hard work and united effort of our energy team and energy champions across the organisation.”

As the 250th company to achieve the Carbon Trust Standard certification, United follows in the footsteps of other household names like Tesco, Hilton and BSkyB.

Harry Morrison, General Manager at the Carbon Trust Standard Company, said: “Manchester United is one of the biggest brands in the world and we hope that the leaps and bounds they are making in cutting carbon will be an inspiration to other businesses.

"To become the 250th organisation to achieve the Carbon Trust Standard is a great accolade for the club and importantly, they’ve made a firm commitment to keep reducing over the next two years.

“They’ve gone beyond looking at the fabric of their own buildings and Old Trafford and instead have made energy efficiency part of the business itself. By taking this step they have encouraged a real cultural shift within the club and by involving staff at every level of the business, they have set a firm foundation to both meet and exceed their environmental goals.”

The club is also reaching out to its fan base to raise awareness of their own personal carbon footprint and actively encourage supporters to use public transport when they travel to matches.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #605
yoshiharu_kubo10
first team
Get up, stand up...Stand up
for your rights...Get up,
stand up...Don't give up the
fight...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
yoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of light

beritanya Setan Merah yang peduli hijau......

ayo semua ikut peduli...bumi ini harus dijaga...

jadi ingat kampanye nya bro Zudo...yang matiin aliran listrik yang ga perlu itu...
yoshiharu_kubo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yoshiharu_kubo10 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #606
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Alexis Sanchez Tak Sabar Gabung MU
Edwan Ruriansyah

VIVAnews - Penampilan apik gelandang Chile, Alexis Sanchez selama Piala Dunia 2010 ternyata membuat mata Sir Alex Ferguson terpana. Berdasarkan laporan News of the World, Manajer Manchester United itu ingin memboyong Sanchez.

Menurut Fergie, Sanchez diprediksi akan sanggup menggantikan peran Cristiano Ronaldo yang hengkang ke Real Madrid, musim lalu.

Sanchez sukses mengantar timnya lolos ke babak 16 besar dengan menjadi runner-up Grup H yang dihuni calon juara Spanyol. Namun, untuk lebih meyakinkan Fergie, winger Udinese itu harus bermain lebih menggila saat Chile bertemu Brasil, Selasa dini hari WIB, 29 Juni 2010.

Niat MU membawa Sanchez ke Old Trafford pun disambut dengan antusias oleh sang pemain. Menurut rekan setimnya di timnas Chile, Sanchez sudah tak sabar ingin segera berkostum The Red Devils.

"Semua yang Alexis inginkan adalah bermain untuk Manchester United," ungkap rekan Sanchez yang tak mau disebutkan namanya. "Dia akan melakukan segalanya untuk itu."

Meski demikian, rencana United tersebut dipastikan akan menemui jalan terjal. Pasalnya, Udinese dengan tegas menolak untuk menjual salah satu pemain pentingnya tersebut. (Goal.com)
• VIVAnews

Source : http://bola.vivanews.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:45 AM   #607
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Forlan thankful to Sir Alex
-manutd.com

Sir Alex Ferguson could claim an assist if his former player Diego Forlan fires Uruguay into the World Cup final.

Ex-Reds striker Forlan, the scorer of three goals so far at South Africa 2010, admits he learned a great deal under the United manager's tutelage.

“I have a lot of memories of Sir Alex, he spent a lot of time with me and he taught me a lot of things," Forlan told Amir Rashid in an interview for ManUtd.com.

"The way he treated from the first time I arrived in Manchester was great. He was waiting for me in the stadium and he took me to the hotel and showed me all the facilities at the training ground - I really appreciated that. He is a very nice person."

Forlan was just 23 when United signed him from Argentine side Independiente in 2002; despite mixed fortunes in England, the Uruguayan has no regrets about his Reds career.

“I'm not sad at the way it ended for me at United," Diego told us. "I was really happy during my time there and thank the people at the club for the way they treated me. I learnt a lot of things and had a good relationship with everyone.

"The reason I left was because I didn’t have the chance to play as regularly as I wanted at the time. There is nothing to regret or to say to anybody. I accepted it and I can now play regularly, just as I wanted, and I am really happy I’m doing that."

Since moving to Spain he has emerged as one of the world’s top forwards, twice winning the European Golden Shoe award. But for all his success with Villarreal and 2010 Europa League winners Atletico Madrid, he still treasures the way United fans continue to sing his name in honour of his famous goals against Liverpool.

“Sometimes I speak with the people that work at United and some former team-mates and also with some friends in Manchester,” said Forlan.

“One friend told me that the United supporters still sing my name - it’s incredible, unbelievable. I am really proud they remember me."
To date, Diego is the only Uruguayan to have played for United, but press speculation suggests that may change in the future.

Forlan says his international strike partner Luis Suarez has the qualities to succeed in the English league, and he feels the same way about his team-mate at Atletico Madrid, Argentina's Sergio Aguero.

“If Aguero and Suarez went to England I think they would have the chance to do really well,” he said.

"They are really talented players who can do everything but I would tell them that the English league is tough with really good players and really good teams."

Quote:
And soon you'll be happy again if you Join us, again, but dont ask too much Salary please fan still sing your name becos we are what They Call "Loyal Supporters"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:49 AM   #608
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Uda pada punya update jadwalnya ngga nih??

Ten fixtures changed
manutd.com on 06/07/2010 10:46

The Reds' 2010/11 league campaign will kick off under floodlights against Newcastle United on Monday 16 August (20:00 BST).

Originally scheduled for 15:00 on Saturday, this first fixture change has been made for live broadcast on Sky Sports. The Magpies clash is one of 10 United league games that will be televised live before the end of November.

Other amendments due to Sky Sports and ESPN's selections for TV include shifting United's first away game of the season, against Fulham, to Sunday 22 August (originally Saturday 21 August) and moving back Liverpool's visit to Old Trafford by 24 hours (now Sunday 19 September at 13:30).

The games against Everton (Sunday 12 September, 13:30) and Bolton (Sunday 26 September, 12:00) may revert to their original dates should United be drawn to play on the subsequent Tuesdays in the UEFA Champions League.

Any further changes will be announced on ManUtd.com.

Old 14-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #609
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

United World Cup stars to miss Magpies clash
MEN - July 13, 2010

Sir Alex Ferguson admits the majority of Manchester United's World Cup stars are unlikely to feature in the club's Barclays Premier League opener against Newcastle next month.

England duo Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick, France and South Korea captains Patrice Evra and Park Ji-sung, Serbia defender Nemanja Vidic and new signing Javier Hernandez of Mexico were United's six representatives in South Africa.

Rio Ferdinand is hopeful of being fit for the start of the season after injury prevented him captaining England, while Nani was in the squad which flew out for a pre-season tour of America after being ruled out of Portugal's campaign.

Owen Hargreaves' long-term knee troubles meant he never entered Fabio Capello's thoughts and a fresh setback will see him miss the resumption.

With regards to those who did play, though, Ferguson will bide his time over assessing them ahead of the Magpies test.

The Reds jetted off without any of the sextet for their pre-season tour of America, although Hernandez will link up with the squad on July 27 in time to face his former club Chivas three days later.

After a training camp in Chicago, United will take on Celtic, Philadelphia Union, Kansas City Wizards and the MLS All-Stars before the Chivas clash and the Community Shield against double-winners Chelsea.

And Ferguson told Sky Sports News: "Even the (Community) Shield does not come onto the agenda as a need-to-win game, it's being used as the final part of preparation.

"That's on the 8th of August, then there are internationals during that week, and we have the first game the following Monday against Newcastle.

"In that time, after we've surveyed the fitness of the ones who've been at the World Cup because they don't come back until the 28th of July, we'll really know if any of them or all of them should play in the opening game

"I have the feeling we'll probably not play them all but maybe one or two will play in it."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 19-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #610
rondwisan

Bad for some, good for others
Soccernet, Richard Jolly - July 14, 2010

Some managers have had an excellent World Cup: Vicente del Bosque, Bert van Marwijk, Joachim Low, Oscar Tabarez, Milovan Rajevac and Gerardo Martino, to name but a few. But, without venturing near South Africa, so has one whose last taste of the tournament came in 1986: Sir Alex Ferguson.

That may appear a strange assertion. Ferguson has conducted no significant transfer business during the domestic hiatus while the Manchester United contingent has included a couple of injured players and group of underachievers. The Scot's tasks now include restoring Wayne Rooney to the irresistible force he was for much of last season.

And yet, in another respect, World Cup went swimmingly for United, if not for the respective countries of Ferguson's players. The news that Rio Ferdinand may be fit for their opening Premier League game against Newcastle appears an unexpected bonus: firstly because the defender's knee problem was a reminder he is injury prone and secondly, as Ferguson had outlined plans to grant his charges 28 days off after their last game of the tournament.

That could have left the United manager with a severely depleted squad in August, given the time needed to regain sharpness after such a break. Instead the early exit of the majority mean their early-season opponents - Newcastle, Fulham and West Ham - have no such advantage. There are significant absentees from the pre-season tour of North America, but probably not from the league campaign.

Because, while Old Trafford alumni like Gerard Pique and Diego Forlan lasted the distance, no current United player even appeared in the World Cup quarter-final; indeed only five took the field in the tournament. They are not the statistics that might be expected from one of the world's biggest clubs and that, in itself, may suggest the team has been underfunded over the last 18 months, but they come with a benefit to Ferguson.

Had things gone differently, Edwin van der Sar and Paul Scholes would have been coaxed out of international retirement and Fabio Capello would have gambled on the fitness of Wes Brown and Owen Hargreaves; the latter, despite his 35 seconds of first-team football last season, came close to making the Italian's preliminary 30-man squad, though, inevitably, he will miss the start of the next campaign after breaking down again. Instead, Capello was deprived of the sidelined Ferdinand while Michael Owen has long been excluded from his plans. Despite the tradition of a British core to Ferguson's team, it meant England's United group was the smallest at any World Cup since 1990: Rooney and the unused Michael Carrick.

The two injuries sustained on international duty should hardly hamper United. Amid a swirl of rumours, Nani was withdrawn by Portugal with a shoulder problem before insisting: "I'll be fine in a week". Another winger, Antonio Valencia, is one of a group of important United players whose countries did not qualify: Darren Fletcher, Darron Gibson, John O'Shea and Jonny Evans are others. Bulgaria failed to progress, either, prompting Dimitar Berbatov to join Ryan Giggs, Scholes and Van der Sar in international retirement; as the striker was rather more prolific for country than club, it appears a typically quixotic choice.

There has long been the suspicion that Ferguson encourages his players to take such a step, just as he has been accused of being unhelpful to international managers by withdrawing his charges from their squads. If that is the case, he may get his wish: following France's abysmal campaign, Lilian Thuram called for Patrice Evra, the ringleader of the strike action in an unhappy camp, to be banned from representing les Bleus for life. It is the sort of sanction that would keep one of the pillars of Ferguson's side, a consistently energetic and effective force, at Old Trafford more often. Thuram may find an ageing Scot using pidgin French to support his case.

France's failure and Rooney's travails mean it must be classified as an undistinguished World Cup for United. Nemanja Vidic produced a fine display against Germany, despite conceding a penalty, and Park Ji-Sung, as he has done on each of the two previous global gatherings, acquitted himself well for South Korea, but neither ranked as a shock. The most encouraging aspect was the form of the newcomer: Javier Hernandez looked sharp and speedy, suggesting the comparisons to Owen (of old, rather than the current version) are not misplaced.

The summer signing from Guadalajara offered cause for optimism and, along with his Mexico team-mates, had the good grace to depart sufficiently early. Indeed, no United player figured in the last fortnight of the World Cup, ensuring that 28-day break would end before July did.

Factor in the players belonging to rival clubs who lingered longer in South Africa - principally Robin van Persie, Dirk Kuyt and Nigel de Jong for Holland, the injured Fernando Torres, Cesc Fabregas and Manchester City's new signing David Silva with Spain and Carlos Tevez, Javier Mascherano and Maxi Rodriguez in the Argentina squad - and it may be seen as a very good World Cup indeed for Ferguson.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 580
4ntdarma, ::THE KING::, @edosarag1h, a. syah rizal, A.Per Utd, AAM SR14, aan nevil, Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, AbdoelWhae, abnk prihadi, abu kitta, achiell, achmad.zaky, ad13t, adaastopa5922, adesaktiTRK, AdhiX, Adi 182, adibusby, aditWP, adi_Giggsy, adjie7, adriano_ronaldo, agaVan, agie555, AgoestRedDevils, agunglistyo, Ahmad Amirrudin, ahmad nawawi, ainunagyfani, Al farizi, aldiansyah, Aldi_Rizal, aldosyapta, aldysetiabudi, alexanderjoshua, alfiandrmwn, alfinwuchyka, algaapsara, aliem-bachrie, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Amar26, amed_aja, anandyabayu, anangsahroni, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiwsftg, andluthfi, Andramaul, andra_vidic, ANDRE INX, anggreawan achmad, anharis rh, Anto MJ, anugrahfirman, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, ardi_14, arief_oct, Arif Budiono, Arif VDS, ariflukman678, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arrif_yuya, arsa_chicha, artistik74, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asrye young, atatsuuu, Attaqwawa, ayahocta, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azisawldn, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, B.P.W, b3ck_23_wan, babol cantona, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badbatak, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, bawadharmawan, Bayu Prasetya, benatbenat, Bertu'z, bhaktif, bhiemantara, bhowz, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, Boston™, boyz33, brownice, bucay deathbat, budum, Bulma, byebye21, cahya3nugraha, capt_gunts, chafor, Chandra Agusta, chandradias, chandramerpati, chincarito, christof_ww, CindyDevina, clsenz, coepoe, comocr7, crazygurlz, CRvidi, cupen7, CurlHargo, cynta, d10neladitya, Dafabet, DanielWazza, dannyboy, darmanutd11, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DeJu, dekepiks, delorenzo, deni krosiawan, DenisRadiansyah, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, DhaniGiggsy, Dhanny09, dhikaans, dHioL_13, dhodoadrian, Diaz Izxux, Didal_United, didymargi, Digman, dika rachmat, dims23, dimz23, dindalovers, Dino De Gea, DJ.DuNDee, donnycleverley, Dony17, Dosol, doushite, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, dyigoel, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edroid, Efri Loebay, eggi, eggy hillman, Eggy Octaviady, ehhhnatra, ejhawa, ekanata, eki red devils Jr, elephantdelf, Elim Rau, ellen risna, Elpiji, eMJi_197, emotionbleu, endhy_cantona, Eni Casyanti, erickhermawann, erin, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, Fadhash, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, fahlevysred, fahranjie, fajrinited, fansofkobies, fany, fathya, fdeenand, Febribule, febza, Federico27, felly_liu, Fendy setyawan, ferly_Liemz, ferry11, fey777, fickarardana, Fikuri, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdaus juanda, FitraHaryadi39, flying_dutchman, for_the_last, franky winata, frdy, fredi purnama, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Fuad Azhari, galiih, ganta, GeaErang, gegeH, genggerr, Genk's007, georgie best, Gerard, gerger1986, ghopoereds, giggs26, gilangqidra, Gledies Anggy, glorymanutd, goodfron, goodmin, Gothic, Grace Naibaho, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, hairos, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hamitabachan21, Hand_rooney, hansmarley, hanung ahmad, hari.s.seno, HaRrY-UIK, harylicious, hasbie, havidz7, hell13, hendiplast, hendra giggsy, hendrikYP, HendroWildy, HenryRooney07, herdi, herulramadan, hery's, Hidayat de Roy, holydragoon, hombreng, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, ibaay, icalace, iCarus, ichalTJ, ichan., id4y, ijuul, ilhamsiddak, il_capitano, imamghazali, imanunited, Indriagind, inhyd, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvannwahyuu, irwan red army, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jebow, jefryardiann, jehnzhulze7993, jengroro3, jie_bazz, jifortin, jodie_1704, Jodirama, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, Jovan Anwar, jratualang, Juni HW, junsa, JustUnited, kaikai, kedangsul, kesebuga, Kevin_Anggie, kierisan, KingEga, kingherooney, kingjanuzaj, King_Cantona, Klemun UIP, kobe1928, kokobase_6, L1C, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, Lautindah123, Legolash, Leonard jimmy, leonite, Les Diables Rouges, Lingard_35, machookeii, mahersal123, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, marfrihendry, maroonfea, marsel david, marvey, marviel, matthewsamad, maxtotti2010, mayarararocks, mbah mangun, MCR7, mechanic1989, MichaelMU, miracleeeee, misteraxen, moesick, morieza, moumin, mousetrap, MU Selalu, MUFC1878, MUFCBOLANGMUFC, muflih, Muhammad Nizar, MuhFher, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, Nanang_munandar, nandaade, nandz, naygitu, ncut_lgx, Nemanje, neugrand, Nickz09, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, NovantoAP, novher, nugheV, Nurdin Q, nurw16, obet, oldark, olegend, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, omink_08, oneboel, ongen Vidic, Oom Panda, Opecahya, Originally, OSziXXoztn, Ozzie Manchunian, paiman, panda777, pankipenk, Peace_Devils, peewee, penk22_, Pery#24, Peter marto Schmeichel, Peter Quill, Phaman dom, pijakbumi, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Prayoga, Prayoga009, psichopat, puji purnawan, pukimax, pung91, putri twoone puthree, rachmat, raditdinata, rahmatedi, randiex, ranggarach, Ray Undap, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, reddevilmaniac, redoane, Redsbusby, renandez, Rendi Pardi, Respati, Restinges, revald, reviak, reza willya, Rhw, riccohead, richoeka, richoles, Rijat, rikki, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissal, risyadfardy, Riyan_Bharqah52, rizaforfreedom, rizky ananda, rizkyawan, rizkyfauzi26, rizluq, robby7beckham, Romance20, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RPM, rsturahayu, Rudy Lojoy, ruffy3rd, Ruudje, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, Sapril Jones, Satyayuga, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, setto1979, Shi no Gekai, shiasss, sinagareiner, Sir Alex Kopler, Sir Busby Ferguson, skunk19, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stefano_will, stevanushalim28, suderson, sudrab, suhuwenz, sunawang, Supernan, surya_chata, suryo adi, Syarifeghy, t10 CR, take68, tamiCarrick, tasho, Taufik Alansory, taufikdevil, taz_devil_utd, Tevan, the iceman, The.CopraL, theater of dream, ThianCJP, thianRedlovers, tothenator, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, triiclevz, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, united#11, UNITED1878, united7, UnitedCrazyCom, unreal, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vannes, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, Victory, victory II, Vietransyah, Vino17, vivasoilsolid, vorovosky, waynehanks, wazza ui, Wibiebintang, wibowo.hr93, widihendrik, widy, widyaepop, wikanpre, wildanunited, william metta, wimastio.aryo, Wira Atman, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xShugo, yanagizawa, Yanu Becks, Yayat Dg Kulle, Yo.Manutd, yockel_777, yog, yogo, yohannes.sb, Yudhahduy, yudhiekasaputra, yudith, yudi_prastowo, yuri machdany, yuyuy bz, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]