United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 23-05-2022, 10:07 AM   #741
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juan Manuel Mata García

Juan Mata tears into his own team-mates for not meeting Manchester United's standards, says the club's culture 'MUST be reset' and admits to 'many mistakes' in damning assessment of their miserable season

* Manchester United veteran Juan Mata has slammed their underperforming stars
* United have endured a difficult season and quickly fell away from the title race
* Mata said some players showed poor attitude and did not meet club's standards
* He believes anyone who is 'not up to scratch' should not be at Old Trafford

Manchester United star Juan Mata has taken a swipe at some of his team-mates for 'not meeting the club's standards' this season, and he insists 'the culture must be reset' at Old Trafford following a dismal campaign.

The Red Devils were one of the favourites for the Premier League title at the start of the season after securing high-profile signings Cristiano Ronaldo, Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane, but the team have failed to deliver consistency and failed to even produce a top-four finish.

Their poor form saw Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sacked from his role, while interim boss Ralf Rangnick was unable to make much of an impact to life the team, who have stumbled to a mediocre finish to the campaign.

Juan Mata has hit out at Man United's underperforming stars for 'not meeting standards'. The Red Devils have endured a miserable season and missed out on the top four despite being pre-season favourites for the title. Mata admitted the team have 'made many mistakes' this season and displayed poor attitude

Mata - who has been at Old Trafford for the last nine seasons and is expected to leave the club on a free transfer this summer - has been left unimpressed by the attitude of some players and said the squad had fallen short of the high standards expected of this famous football club.

'It's clear that on the pitch, we have made many mistakes,' Mata told the Athletic.

'We could have also dealt better with certain situations that were happening in the club, managers changing, negative things. I think at the end of the day we let that maybe affect too much the energy of Carrington.

'Certain standards were not met. Whether that's attitude, level of training, off the pitch, which doesn't include players, I think we all agree, if we are completely honest and speak with certain people at the club, we haven't been good enough. And so that's where I think we could learn. Also there were certain things that were out of our control, which we shouldn't let affect us.

'Naturally you feel that way when you can see certain things are not good enough. But we shouldn't have let things happen. Many circumstances can affect certain behaviours. If you don't have a solid base, when bad things come, it is difficult to stay all together.'

Erik ten Hag is set to begin work as United's new manager on Monday, and the Dutchman has a huge job on his hands to transform the mentality of a broken squad.

Mata has called for a 'reset' within United to change their 'culture' - and brutally stated that anyone who is not 'up to the task' should leave Old Trafford.

'We need a reset in the culture of the club. That's how I feel. The standards, what it means to represent this club to any player, what entitles you to play for Manchester United, what is expected on the pitch and off the pitch.

'Many things that need to be clear - this is Manchester United and anyone who doesn't meet those standards is not up to the task and should not be here. That's as clear as I can be.'

The Spaniard said players had not reached their true potential as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and successor Ralf Rangnick failed to make the squad tick. He insists any player who isn't 'up to scratch' at Old Trafford should depart the club. Mata believes the club lack 'top class individuals in every department' - having relied heavily on Cristiano Ronaldo this season

United's turbulent season has had few bright sparks, though the form of Ronaldo has given the team some highlights - with the Portuguese ace netting 24 goals to mark his fairytale return to Old Trafford.

But players who were expected to shine, such as Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bruno Fernandes, have not managed to produce regular quality, and Mata pointed out that the club's biggest problem this season has been the failure to get the best out of their top players.

'From a manager point of view winning will come closer when you bring the best out of every single player in the squad; the ones who play more, the ones who play less,' he added. 'And, unfortunately, I don't think that has happened this season. For me that is a big problem, rather than the specifics of tactics or whatever.

He said United were lacking 'top class individuals in every department', with rivals Man City and Liverpool ahead of them with regards to squad depth and quality players in their squads.

Ten Hag is set to plot his summer business when he gets to work at Carrington and has identified a number of targets - including Barcelona's Frenkie De Jong - as well as a clearout of up to ten players.

'I am not in the position of picking managers,' Mata goes on. 'What I do know is that being at Manchester United, this club needs first class individuals for each department. That is how I understand Manchester United. This club should be top of the class in every department, on pitch or off. That is the only way I see this club competing for the biggest trophies.

'That's what I hope in the near future, otherwise you cannot compete with clubs who are doing very good things with a certain identity and professionalism in the way they make decisions. They are getting the results they deserve because of doing the right things.

'When you think about Manchester United you think about the best level possible, as far as I understood football growing up. I don't understand this club without having first class individuals for each department.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10839835/Juan-Mata-tears-Manchester-United-stars-not-meeting-clubs-standards.html
Old 23-05-2022, 10:18 AM   #742
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Man United outcast Juan Mata refuses to rule out another season at Old Trafford as the midfielder reveals he 'will talk to incoming manager Erik ten Hag' before making a decision on his future

* Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata's contract is set to expire on June 30
* The 30-year-old has made just six Premier League appearances this season
* He revealed he will make a decision over his future after talks with Erik ten Hag
* The Spaniard signed a one-year contract extension with the club last summer

Juan Mata has not ruled out another season at Manchester United, revealing he will have discussions with new manager Erik ten Hag over his future.

The midfielder's contract expires on June 30 and he is anticipated to leave United at the end of the season.

The Spaniard has dropped down the pecking order at Old Trafford this season, making just six Premier League appearances, but has fought his way back into the starting XI in the Red Devils' last two games.

Despite being expected to leave on a free transfer alongside Paul Pogba, Edinson Cavani, Nemanja Matic and Jesse Lingard, the 34-year-old refused to rule out another term.

The Spaniard told The Athletic that he has a 'conversation pending' with incoming boss Ten Hag and will make a decision on his future following the discussions.

'I will see when we speak how we feel, what his ideas are, after that a decision will be made,' he revealed.

Juan Mata has not ruled out another season at United and will have talks with Erik ten Hag. Spaniard has dropped down the pecking order, making just six Premier League appearances. The midfielder signed a a one-year contract extension last summer on greatly reduced wages. Mata insists incoming boss Ten Hag as a 'clear identity' and 'has done great things with Ajax'

Mata signed a a one-year contract extension last summer on greatly reduces wages to stay at the club and revealed he made the decision for a number of reasons.

He said: 'First because I love the club, second because I hoped I could give much more on the pitch than I ended up doing, and third because last season was horrible for me, for many reasons, especially because of the passing of my mum.

'It wasn't an easy season at all with the pandemic and that personal tragedy.

'I didn't want to end my career at Manchester United that way, without fans in the stadium, with all that I have lived over the last months.'

He added: 'I am gonna be very honest, when we made the signings we made I genuinely felt, "We are gonna really compete to win the Premier League now." That's why I renewed, I wanted to be part of that.

'One of the things I always say: winning a massive trophy with Manchester United would be an incredible feeling after being here for so many years, knowing the fans and everyone working in the club like I do.'

Mata hopes Ten Hag can revive United's fortunes next season, whether he is still at the club or not.

He appreciates the Dutchman's style of play, insisting he has a 'clear identity' and 'has done great things with Ajax'.

'I have heard he is very methodical in the way he approaches games, he is very focused and serious on the matter,' Mata said. 'He wants to win but in a certain way.

'I just hope, honestly from inside of me, whether or not I am here with him, he can implement that, can be true to himself, and win trophies with this great club.

'This is a unique club, because of the history, because of what we represent, but also the expectations we have to fulfil.'

Ten Hag will be at Selhurst Park on Sunday to see interim manager Ralf Rangnick take charge of his final game against Crystal Palace before handing over the reins.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10839893/Man-United-outcast-Juan-Mata-reveals-talk-incoming-manager-Erik-ten-Hag-future.html
Old 03-06-2022, 09:38 AM   #743
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Erik ten Hag's Man United revolution gathers pace, with Juan Mata the latest to leave... as the popular Spaniard follows Pogba and Lingard out of the VERY busy Old Trafford exit door

* Juan Mata made 285 appearances for United after signing from Chelsea in 2014
* The popular Spaniard won three trophies with the Red Devils in his eight years
* Mata is the third high-profile departure from the club to be confirmed this week
* Paul Pogba and Jesse Lingard were both announced as leaving on Wednesday

Manchester United have confirmed Juan Mata will be leaving when his contract expires at the end of this month as the Spaniard became the latest to have his departure announced by the club.

Mata, who signed from Chelsea for £37.1million in January 2014, joins Paul Pogba and Jesse Lingard in heading out of the exit door at Old Trafford.

The diminutive Spaniard, a fan favourite at United, made 285 appearances for the Red Devils but leaves with many supporters feeling he failed to fulfill his potential after being played out of position for much of his time at the club.

Mata posted a video message from the Old Trafford pitch following United's statement, in which he thanked fans for their support 'especially during difficult times'.

'I'm alone. Actually this feels like a dream,' Mata said. 'I wanted to say thank you very much to all of you for your support over the years, especially during the difficult times that we lived together.

'I will never forget you. Thank you very much. All the best from the bottom of my heart, and goodbye.'

Mata will wave goodbye to Manchester United when his contract expires this month

United released their third lengthy statement in two days to confirm Mata was leaving

Nemanja Matic, Edinson Cavani and Lee Grant are also leaving as United seek to rebuild under new manager Erik ten Hag.

Mata, 34, won the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League with the club but was unable to achieve his ambition of lifting the Premier League title at United.

'Thank you for dedicating eight years of your career to United, Juan,' United said in a statement. 'Everyone at the club wishes you all the best for the future.'

A World Cup and European Championship winner with Spain, Mata's arrival from Premier League rivals Chelsea in the January transfer window in 2014 was met with excitement from supporters.

His first full season at Old Trafford was perhaps most remembered for a superb acrobatic volley in a 2-1 victory away at Liverpool in March 2015 in a game dubbed by United fans as 'Juanfield'.

Mata claimed his first trophy at United in 2016 as he scored the equaliser in their 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace in the FA Cup final.

He was then part of the side that won the League Cup and Europa League in 2017 under Jose Mourinho.

Quote:
JUAN MATA FOR MANCHESTER UNITED

Appearances: 285

Goals: 51

Assists: 47

HONOURS

FA Cup: 2015-16

EFL Cup: 2016-17

Europa League: 2016-17
Mata went on to make more than 30 appearances in each of the 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/20 seasons before his role in the side began to diminish.

He played in only 12 games in his final campaign at the club, with his last appearance in a United shirt coming in the 1-0 defeat to Crystal Palace on the last day of the season.

Mata - unlike Lingard, much to the frustration of the player and his family - enjoyed an Old Trafford send-off as he was given a rousing reception during and after the 3-0 win over Brentford, United's final home game of the season.

The Spaniard's next destination is not yet known but he has hinted at continuing with his playing career.

'I still have a lot of passion and a lot of will to keep enjoying football,' Mata said in April.

'This is a dream come true to be a professional football player so I want to play as much as I can.'

United's announcement marks the third time in two days that they have released a gushing statement confirming the departure of a longstanding player.

Pogba, re-signed for £89million from Juventus in 2016, was the first before Lingard followed just hours later.

It had been widely expected that both would end their respective stints at Old Trafford when their contracts expire on June 30.

Both Pogba, who is set to join Juventus on a free transfer, and Lingard have since issued statements of their own to thank the supporters and the club.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10878039/Manchester-United-exodus-continues-club-announces-Juan-Mata-leaving.html
satu lagi pemain yg cabut dari United, pemain yg ramah & murah senyum, salah satu pemain yg mungkin gak ada hatersnya. thank you Mata
Old 03-06-2022, 10:38 PM   #744
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mata sebenarnya merupakan salah satu pemain United yang bisa dibilang nyaris tampil prima dan konsistem hampir setiap musim. Sayangnya Mata membela United pada saat klub ini tengah kesulitan mencari jati diri usai ditinggal Sir Alex Ferguson sehingga tidak banyak trofi yang diraih olehnya. Mungkin jika Mata bergabung dengan United pada saat Sir Alex Ferguson masih aktif maka ceritanya akan berbeda..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 11:22 PM   #745
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2022, 09:33 AM   #746
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Leeds 'are in talks with Juan Mata and he wants to move to Elland Road' despite being a cult hero at their fierce rivals Manchester United as 34-year-old free agent looks for new club after his Old Trafford exit

* Leeds want to sign former Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata
* They have held talks with Mata, and the player wants to move to Elland Road
* Joining Leeds could be seen as a controversial move for the Spanish playmaker
* This is due to the fierce rivalry that exists between Leeds and Man United

Leeds United are reportedly eyeing a move for former Manchester United playmaker Juan Mata.

The 34-year-old left Old Trafford at the end of last month when his contract expired, and he is currently looking for a new club.

He has been attracting plenty of interest, and Leeds' sporting director Victor Orta has reached out to Mata's father to gauge the possibility of the Spanish international moving to Elland Road, according to AS.

Turkish giants Galatasaray and Besiktas are also keen on Mata, but neither have made an official proposal to the player.

Juan Mata bid farewell to Manchester United when his contract expired last month. Mata built a strong relationship with United's fanbase during his time at Old Trafford. Mata could be set to risk damaging his reputation at United by joining Jesse Marsch's Leeds

Leeds have made Mata a 'concrete offer', and although negotiations are not progressing at great pace, it is understood that there is a willingness on both sides to get a deal done.

Mata established himself as a cult hero during his eight years on the red side of Manchester, playing 285 games and scoring 51 goals for United during this period.

He posted an emotional video online when he departed the club, and declared that representing the Red Devils had made him 'the proudest man in the world'.

However, he could be set to risk tarnishing his reputation with United fans if he does complete his switch to Leeds, given the fierce rivalry that exists between the two clubs.

The dislike between the two teams was highlighted again last season when United winger Anthony Elanga was hit by a coin thrown from the crowd at Elland Road.

Meanwhile, Kalvin Phillips turned his back on a potential move to Old Trafford out of loyalty to Leeds this summer, prior to joining Manchester City instead.

Mata seems open to moving across the Pennines, though, and fans may not have seen the last of him in the Premier League after all.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11009757/Leeds-keen-sign-former-Manchester-United-star-Juan-Mata.html
Old 10-08-2022, 10:19 AM   #747
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Juan Mata 'has REJECTED offers from MLS' since leaving Manchester United 'because the veteran wants to stay at the highest level in European football'... with the midfielder taking a 'patient' approach over his next club

* Juan Mata is yet to find a new club since leaving Manchester United this summer
* The veteran midfielder has reportedly turned down advances from MLS clubs
* The Spaniard is said to want to stay at the highest level before he retires

Former Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata has reportedly rejected offers from MLS clubs since leaving Manchester United because he wants to stay at the highest level before hanging up his boots.

Mata ended his eight-year stay at Old Trafford this summer to seek a new challenge, but he is yet to find a new club as new campaigns kick off across Europe.

The 34-year-old is said to be taking a 'patient' approach to his next chapter, accirding to Spanish outlet Marca, but has no intention to drop down a level.

Instead, the playmaker wants to keep challenging himself in a top league in Europe, the report claims, with Mata still retaining 'enthusiasm' for the game and a desire to be successful and add to his trophy collection.

Mata is said to have been approached by teams in America, as well as 'another exotic club' in another continent, but turned it down, with his sole intention to keep himself around the biggest competitions in Europe.

Juan Mata has rejected offers from MLS teams since leaving Man United, according to reports. Giorgio Chiellini and Gareth Bale were two high-profile MLS signings at LAFC this summer. Mata instead wants to take a patient approach in order to remain at the highest level in Europe. Mata played 285 times for Man United and was given an emotional send-off last season

And even though there is less than a month to go until the transfer window closes, Mata is not in a rush to join a new team and would rather wait to find the right one.

A number of high-profile players have opted to join MLS clubs this summer, including Gareth Bale and Giorgio Chiellini, who left Real Madrid and Juventus respectfully to link up with Los Angeles FC.

Meanwhile, former Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain currently plies his trade with Inter Miami, while Napoli star Lorenzo Insigne went to Toronto.

Mata finished his United spell with 285 appearances, scoring 51 goals in total as he ended up lifting four trophies - the FA Cup, the EFL Cup, the Europa League and the Community Shield.

He became a favourite among supporters and was given an emotional send-off in his last game at Old Trafford against Brentford last season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11096291/Juan-Mata-REJECTED-offers-MLS-leaving-Man-United-stay-highest-level.html
Old 11-09-2022, 09:46 AM   #748
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Juan Mata joins Galatasaray on a free after leaving Manchester United

Juan Mata has signed a two-year contract at Galatasaray

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 248
29may, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, agil7, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfariziee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andaresta, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, aulia.damarreza, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bnknk, BobbyMartial, bombom, bucay deathbat, bul bul, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, czr, damar, Danang Pambudi, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FikriFadillah, finza_13, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Geary_7, goodfron, GraceSharon, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, hzent, ibamoswaldo, iblismerah, id4y, idandisini, ilyasprawibawa, Imron Setyo C, indi30, indigoerz, indraaveiro, ipod7111, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvanr, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lanoya, lauraniza, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, maksum231, marviel, masbay, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mowtown, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadaulia, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandasmith, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nuroel, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, ongen Vidic, paiman, panda777, PatrickSquare, penk22_, puji purnawan, ramzy_has, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, red.jasmine, RedMachine, Redsbusby, redunited, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, Revino Talan, rio vander vidic, ripkey, Riskur, Rissal, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, scar721, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sutan.gibson, swareksa, tasho, ted, teguhprasetyyo, Tevan, theater of dream, thiar22, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, TriyasmokoME, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vhijhe, Victory, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xvolter19, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan