United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 27-01-2019, 06:18 AM   #61
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Victor Lindelof

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 10:06 PM   #62
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

LINDELOF: I CAN BE MAD FOR A WHILE AFTER LOSING

Although he is affectionately nicknamed the Iceman, in-form Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof has admitted he can lose his cool in the aftermath of defeats – at least for a little while.

The Swedish international has been a rock at the heart of defence so far this season, racking up 27 appearances in all competitions to date and notching his first goal for the club last month against Burnley.

Victor was alongside Eric Bailly at centre-back on Tuesday night as the Reds were beaten 2-0 by Paris Saint-Germain at Old Trafford in the first leg of our Champions League last-16 tie.

In a wide-ranging interview for the latest edition of Inside United - conducted in January - Victor revealed it can take time to get over the disappointment of losing.

However, he generally has the same attitude after victories.

“I hate losing – that’s the worst thing I know,” said our no.2. “I always want to win so, after a loss, I can be quite mad for a while and my wife knows that!”
Quote:

Inside United: March 2019 Victor Lindelof says
"I hate losing – that's the worst thing I know. I always want to win so, after a loss, I can be quite mad for a while and my wife knows that!"

Expanding, Victor smiled: “She won’t speak with me for a little bit when I get home [laughs]. But I also think it’s important to let it go too. It’s okay to be angry but, after a few hours, you have to move on and I’m very good at doing that.

”I’ll say ‘Okay, that’s now in the past, let’s move on and look forward to make sure it doesn’t happen again. I love to win, but it’s the same thing, you’re happy for the win but, the day after, you then have to look forward and work hard for the next game.“

LINDELOF'S LOVING LIFE IN MANCHESTER

Victor is in his second season at Old Trafford, having experienced life in Portugal with Benfica and in his native Sweden prior to his move to Manchester in the summer of 2017.

Away from football, the 24-year-old told the club’s official monthly magazine that he and his wife enjoy living here.

“I like it a lot,” he said. “I really like the people here, they’re very nice. There are some good restaurants and places to go, and you have everything you need.

”I live a bit outside of town and it’s very beautiful there. It’s important for me that my wife likes it here too, and she really enjoys it.“

While out and about, Victor is always pleased to meet and greet United fans, whose unwavering support he has always been grateful for.

When asked if he sees supporters a lot in the city, he said: “Sometimes when I’m out eating, yes. During the season, I like to stay at home and relax but, when I am out, you see fans who want to take a picture or just say hello – that’s always nice.

”The fans are always supporting us and giving us extra energy in every game. We want to keep doing more, score more goals, win every game and it’s always for them. The support they have given me as well has also been great and I’m very thankful for that.“

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

The Reds have plenty to look forward to and be optimistic about as we approach the business stage of the season.

Victor insists the lads must continue the good work and states his personal aims for every match in which he plays.

“It’s been very good in the last few weeks and we’ve been playing some good football,” Lindelof said.

“All the guys have shown their qualities. I think we have to keep going and continue to work really hard and do the things we’ve been doing. And we always have to give 100 per cent in everything. Not 90, always 100 – that’s very important.

”I’m just happy to be helping the team. I’m a team player and that’s the most important thing for me. I’m just happy that I can perform well and help us get the wins and not concede goals. Those are my objectives in every game.“
Quote:
You can read the full interview with Victor in the March 2019 edition of Inside United magazine, which is available to buy online here.

Reading this in our app? If not, you might miss some exclusive features not found on ManUtd.com. Download the Official App here.

Last edited by Riskur; 15-02-2019 at 10:15 PM..
Riskur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:41 PM   #63
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lindelof Tak Dendam pada Mourinho
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Bek tengah Manchester United Victor Lindelof mengaku tak sakit hati dengan eks manajer tim, Jose Mourinho. Lindelof kerap dikritik karena tampil inkonsisten.

Lindelof didatangkan dari Benfica pada musim panas 2017. Meski dimainkan 45 kali di seluruh kompetisi, Lindelof sering kali dibangkucadangkan bahkan tidak masuk dalam skuat MU.

Mourinho tidak segan mengkritik para pemain MU secara terbuka, tidak terkecuali Lindelof. Manajer asal Portugal itu bahkan kerap mengeluhkan kurangnya opsi pemain bertahan, yang artinya performa lini pertahanan MU tidak sesuai harapannya.

Akan tetapi, kritik Mourinho tidak lantas membuat Lindelof patah arang. Setelah MU ditangani Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, pesepakbola berusia 24 tahun itu memperlihatkan performa yang lebih baik dan nyaris tidak tergantikan di jantung pertahanan timnya.

"Aku selalu berterima kasih kepada Jose," Lindelof mengucapkan kepada Daily Mail. "Dia yang membeliku. Aku tidak punya komentar buruk tentang dia. Ketika dia ingin membeli pemain bertahan lain, tidak apa-apa."

"Toh aku menyukai persaingan. Anda tidak akan meningkat tanpa persaingan," lanjut bek internasional Swedia itu.

"Aku beruntung. Aku punya mental yang bagus. Anda menginginkan banyak untuk berjalan sesuai rencana di klub baru tapi nyatakan kan tidak gampang. Jadi kalau Anda bermain dengan buruk, Anda memang harus berusaha lebih keras."

Solskjaer telah memimpin MU di 15 pertandingan sejak menggantikan Mourinho pada Desember 2018. Lindelof dimainkan sebagai starter 13 kali dan membantu MU meraih 12 kemenangan dan masih belum terkalahkan di kompetisi domestik.
Old 26-03-2019, 10:12 AM   #64
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof is celebrating the birth of his newborn son. Lindelof missed international duty with Sweden in order to be with his wife Maja Nilsson
Old 30-03-2019, 03:51 PM   #65
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINDELOF: WATFORD WILL BE TOUGH BUT I'M READY

Victor Lindelof feels he will relish the physical battles that Watford attacking duo Andre Gray and Troy Deeney could pose when the Hornets visit Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Swedish defender has had a key influence in United’s campaign this season, having appeared in 25 Premier League games so far.

He also scored a dramatic late goal against Burnley - his first for the club - to snatch a point at Old Trafford back in January.

As the Premier League returns to Old Trafford on Saturday, Lindelof is upbeat about the prospect of taking on Deeney and Gray, who have been in good form for Javi Gracia's side.

“I don’t have a problem with it - I like it,“ the 24-year-old told MUTV. "I’m ready for it. If they want to get physical, I’m down for it.“

“They are two physical players. They like to be physical. That’s not a problem for me. I like that and I don’t have a problem with him. But they always work hard like I said. They run a lot. They never give up. In every challenge, they go up to win it and it’s something you have to be ready for.”

Victor also spoke highly of the progress made by the Hornets, who are currently as high as eighth in the league and enjoying a strong campaign.

“They are a good team,” our no.2 commented. “I have played against them a few times and they are a very, very strong team. They work very, very hard for each other.

”It will be a very hard game. They always give 110 per cent on the pitch.”

'MANY REDS DESERVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR ACCOLADE'

The former Benfica man also believes that a lot of United players have performed well this season and many deserve to win the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Season award.

Victor said: “A lot of players have performed well during the season. They’ve been showing their abilities. They helped us a lot. I can’t sit here and name one player. I think, a lot of players deserve it.”

HOW I COMMUNICATE WITH OLE

With his fellow Scandinavian, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, now the permanent manager at Old Trafford, Lindelof has hailed the influence the Norwegian has had at the club since his arrival - initially as caretaker boss - back in December.

“He’s been great to all the players,“ Victor said. ”He’s helped me a lot as well. Like I always say, he’s come in with a big smile. He talked to me and told me to express myself on the pitch and do the things that I’m good at. I think I have been doing that a lot. But its always nice to hear that from your coach because it gives you a little more confidence.”

‘The Iceman’ also told us that he talks to Solskjaer in Swedish and Ole talks to him in Norwegian.

He said: “I speak to him in Swedish and he speaks in Norwegian back to me. It’s nice to speak a bit of Swedish. They’re quite similar. It’s just how you pronounce words. Some words are different, but it’s not a problem. I understand everything he says. The same’s with him.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-04-2019, 04:15 PM   #66
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINDELOF SHOWS LEADERSHIP QUALITIES

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Victor Lindelof displayed leadership qualities against Barcelona on Wednesday night that highlighted improvements since he took charge.

In the previous round at Old Trafford, the Reds reacted badly to conceding an early goal and were soon 2-0 down and in need of the most amazing of turnarounds in France to get through.

When VAR intervened to decide Luke Shaw's disallowed own goal should stand, Lindelof helped his team-mates regain their focus in the Barça game and avoid a repeat of suffering further damage when the chips were down.

“After they scored, we settled down,” Ole said at his post-match press conference. “I thought Scott [McTominay], Fred and Paul [Pogba] did that for us. You see the way Victor, as well, brings everyone together when they score.

”Of course, we remember the PSG game and, for 10 minutes after we conceded the first goal at home, we were all over the place. This time, that didn’t happen. We got together as a group and it gives me a clear indication that we are learning and we are improving.“

Solskjaer believes United still have a chance of qualifying for the semi-finals and meeting either Liverpool or Porto in the last four, with the Merseysiders 2-0 up from the first leg at Anfield.

Although Marc-Andre Ter Stegen was not really tested, Ole knows things could be different at the Nou Camp.

“I think they [Barcelona] will be wary,” he added. “Today, as well, it showed that we did put some pressure on them at times and got wide with loads of crosses into the box. We just couldn’t fill that box enough.

”We have to take more chances and release Paul or Scott or whoever from midfield to help the strikers try to score goals. But we’ve scored goals at the Nou Camp before from corners and crosses!“

www.manutd.com
Old 28-04-2019, 12:41 AM   #67
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINDELOF READY TO TAKE ON CHELSEA

Victor Lindelof has learned some valuable lessons from playing regularly at the heart of the Manchester United defence this season.

Our Swedish centre-back thrives on playing in big matches – and Sunday’s significant clash against top-four rivals Chelsea certainly falls into that bracket.

“Every match is huge for us,” the Reds’ no.2 told United Review in an exclusive interview with the matchday programme.

“For me, I always want to play in the big games against the top teams. That’s what you work for every day and what you dream about when you’re younger, to play these kinds of games. I live for these matches.”

‘WE KNEW HOW TO DEFEND AGAINST THEM’

We are unbeaten in our previous two games against Chelsea this term, which both took place at Stamford Bridge, with Victor playing in each encounter.

Of his memories of October’s 2-2 draw in the Premier League, he told United Review: “We deserved the win there. We performed well, but that’s football. They got a last-minute goal [through Ross Barkley] and it is what it is, but if you look back at that game, we performed well for most of it. We can take a lot of good things with us from that game.”

Lindelof felt United executed their gameplan to perfection to emerge with a 2-0 victory in the Emirates FA Cup at Chelsea's home in February.

“That was also a great match for us,” he opined. “Tactically, we knew exactly what we wanted to do and how to defend against them, and to find spaces to play around their pressing game. It was a very good game for us and the fact we won made it a very good night.”

‘WE’LL BE READY FOR THIS GAME’

A victory in our penultimate home game of the season will move Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side level on points with Maurizio Sarri’s fourth-placed Blues heading into our final two games, against Huddersfield Town away and Cardiff City at Old Trafford.

Chelsea have struggled on the road of late – and at the Theatre of Dreams in recent seasons – but Victor needs no reminding of the threat the west London outfit can pose and insists the Reds will be prepared for the battle ahead.

“They’re just a very good team with some fantastic players,” the 24-year-old said. “Even if they have a bad day, they still have very good individual players who can create chances from almost nothing.

“They’re very good in possession so you have to be really focused when you’re defending. You can’t give them too much space. They’re a good team but we’ll be ready for this game.”

‘YOU HAVE TO STAY CLOSE TO HAZARD’

Of course, the Blues possess the talent of Eden Hazard, who has the most assists in the league so far this season. However, Victor is well aware of how to approach the challenge of defending against the Belgian superstar.

“Don’t give him too much space because he will do something great, he’s a fantastic player. He’s shown that for a lot of years now. You have to stay close to him and don’t let him have any space with the ball facing our goal.”

www.manutd.com
Old 15-06-2019, 01:01 AM   #68
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINDELOF IN FAVOUR OF WINTER BREAK

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof believes the introduction of a winter break in 2019/20 will be a positive thing for the Premier League.

The forthcoming campaign will be the first one in England's top tier to feature a mid-season pause, which will take place over two weeks in February, with 10 sides sitting out the first weekend of the month and the remaining clubs having their downtime a week later.

A winter break is commonplace in most of Europe’s top leagues, and Lindelof, who signed for United two years ago today, believes it will only help the players and clubs in the Premier League.

“I think it’s good actually,” Lindelof told MUTV, in an interview at the end of the 2018/19 season.

“I think, if you look at the other countries, they always have a winter break and I think it’s important for the mind and the body as well to get a little bit of rest so you can keep going and work hard throughout the season.

“So yeah, I’m all for it. I know in England we’ve always played a lot during the winter while others have rested a little bit, so I I think it’s going to be good. I think people will enjoy it.”

The Swede is currently having some time off ahead of the United squad's return for pre-season training in July. Lindelof says the first day back after the summer is always an enjoyable one at the Aon Training Complex.

“Well there’s a lot of excitement of course, because we haven’t seen each other for a long time,” he said.

“It’s always nice to see all the players and you know everyone is just excited to get started again, to work hard and get ready for the season.”

The 2019/20 campaign seems that little bit closer for the Reds after Thursday’s Premier League fixture announcement. But while it's always an eagerly anticipated day for the fans, Lindelof has a typically cool response.

“To be honest with you, I never really look at the fixtures list,” our no.2 admitted.

“I just try to focus on my team and myself [in training] and then when the next match is coming, I think 'okay, we’re going to play against them.' Then I start focusing on that game.”

www.manutd.com
Old 17-07-2019, 10:20 AM   #69
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof insists he's going nowhere in the transfer window amid Barcelona speculation: 'I'm very happy here'

* Victor Lindelof says he is happy at Man United and looking forward to the season
* His agent fuelled speculation of a big-money move to Barcelona last week
* Lindelof, who was United's best centre back last season, has now dismissed that
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are preparing to face Leeds in Perth on Wednesday

Victor Lindelof insists he is happy to stay at Manchester United despite being linked with a move to Barcelona.

Lindelof's agent Hasan Cetinkaya fuelled the speculation last week by saying: 'Lindelof is in the orbit of a great European club, but leaving United depends on the English club.'

But the Sweden international dismissed the transfer talk as he prepared to face Leeds in Perth on Wednesday in United's second game on tour.

He said: 'I'm very happy to be a Manchester player and I'm really looking forward to this season to start. I'm very happy here.'

Lindelof was United's best centre back last season after a difficult first campaign following his £31million move from Benfica.

'I always felt like a Manchester United player but last season was a better one for me,' he added. 'I performed better than my first, pretty sure.

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof says he is 'very happy' to be at Old Trafford. Lindelof spoke to the media during a press conference on the club's pre-season tour in Perth. Lindelof was United's best centre back last season after a difficult first campaign

'I'm just trying to do my best every day and that's what I work hard for every day to help the team and the club.'

Lindelof has yet to experience the rivalry between United and Leeds but is looking forward to facing Marcelo Bielsa's side at the 60,000-capacity Optus Stadium.

'Of course, I know about the rivalry and the history,' he said. 'I think it's going be a tough game tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7251289/United-defender-Victor-Lindelof-insists-going-amid-transfer-talk.html
Old 15-08-2019, 09:14 AM   #70
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Victor Lindelof in line for new 'double your money deal' as Manchester United ward off Barcelona interest by offering £150,000-a-week contract

* The 25-year-old has recovered after a shaky start to his Old Trafford career
* Sweden international defender was courted by Barcelona during the summer
* Lindelof seen as ideal defensive partner for £80m new signing Harry Maguire

Manchester United are ready to reward defender Victor Lindelof with a double-your-money contract extension worth £150,000 a week, according to the Daily Mirror.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants Lindelof to form a long-term central defensive partnership with £80million new signing Harry Maguire.

Lindelof and Maguire formed an impressive understanding in their first outing together, Sunday's 4-0 rout of Chelsea .

Defender Victor Lindelof is set for new £150,000-a-week contract at Manchester United. Lindelof and £80m new signing Harry Maguire formed an impressive partnership on Sunday

The 25-year-old Sweden international, a £30m signing from Benfica in 2017, has recovered after a shaky start to his Old Trafford career and was courted by Barcelona this summer.

Lindelof has two years left on his current £75,000-a-week deal, with an option for an extra 12 months.

United are ready to offer Lindelof a three year extension worth £150,000-a-week that would keep him at Old Trafford until 2025.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7358351/Lindelof-line-new-double-money-deal-Manchester-United-ward-Barcelona-interest.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 28
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, arik_, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, endhy_cantona, FitraHaryadi39, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, id4y, Kevin_Anggie, Legolash, penk22_, rahmatedi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku