United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #111
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Roy Keane

Wah kudu nyariin scarf "ASTON VILLA" gw nih ...

*Stand Up if you love Villa #eeaa
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #112
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Roy Keane named as Aston Villa's assistant manager but will combine role with Republic of Ireland job

* Keane will work as Paul Lambert's assistant at Aston Villa
* He will continue in role as assistant to Martin O'Neill for Republic of Ireland
* Starts work at Villa Park on Monday as players begin pre-season training

Roy Keane has been named as Aston Villa's new assistant manager and will combine the role with his post as Martin O'Neill's No 2 for the Republic of Ireland.

The 42-year-old will work alongside Paul Lambert at Villa Park and said he was 'relishing the prospect' of combining the two roles.

'I am delighted to be joining Aston Villa and I look forward to what promises to be an exciting challenge,' Keane said in a statement released by Villa on Tuesday afternoon.

Joint roles: Roy Keane has been named as Aston Villa's No 2 but will also work with the Republic of Ireland

'I am grateful to both Villa and the Football Association of Ireland for making this happen and I would like also to thank Martin O’Neill.

'I am relishing the prospect of linking up with Paul Lambert and combining both roles to the full advantage of both Villa and Ireland'.

Keane will begin his new job ahead of the Villa squad's return to pre-season training on Monday.

Lambert said he was looking forward to Keane's input as Villa bid to improve on last season's miserable 15th place finish in the Barclays Premier League.

The manager said: 'Roy has a great knowledge of football, on the coaching side as well, and he'll be a great asset and a big help to everybody here at Aston Villa Football Club,' Lambert said.

'I'm really looking forward to working with him and I'm delighted that he's here.
'As a player, he was one of the most accomplished in the history of the Barclays Premier League and he's brought that experience gained over many years into his career in coaching and management. The players will love working with him.

'Although we never played together, we competed against one another and he's someone for whom I have a lot of time and respect. He has worked under some great managers, some of the most successful in the game, and he'll be a great help to myself as well.

'Roy brought Sunderland up out of the Championship and into the Premier League, he gained further experience at Ipswich - where we were close rivals while I was manager at Norwich - and he's now working at international level as assistant manager with the Republic of Ireland.

'All of that experience and knowledge along with the qualities he has as a longstanding, leading professional in the game means he will bring a lot to the table. We're delighted to have him here.'

Lambert's coaching staff was significantly depleted last season when assistant Ian Culverhouse and football operations manager Gary Karsa were suspended and then sacked for unspecified disciplinary reasons.

The former Sunderland and Ipswich manager returned to the game in November last year when O'Neill offered him the opportunity to return to the international fold.

He has clearly enjoyed his time to date with the Republic, for whom he played with such distinction, and that proved a key factor in his decision to reject the vacancy at Celtic following Neil Lennon's departure.

Keane's presence within the Ireland camp has raised his profile once again and O'Neill admitted at the height of the speculation at the end of May and the beginning of July that the former Manchester United skipper would inevitably be courted by other potential employers.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2676284/Roy-Keane-named-Aston-Villa-assistant.html
Old 03-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #113
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Lambert warns anyone mentioned in Roy Keane's autobiography to 'take cover' ahead of the release of the book

* Paul Lambert has seen an advanced copy of Roy Keane's autobiography
* Aston Villa boss says his assistant's book will be 'great night-time reading'
* But Lambert joked that anyone mentioned in the book should 'take cover'
* Keane is expected to criticise former manager Sir Alex Ferguson in book

Paul Lambert has advice for anyone caught in the crosshairs of Roy Keane’s latest book: ‘Take cover!’

The Aston Villa manager has been granted a preview look at his assistant’s autobiography update, titled ‘The Second Half’, which goes on sale on October 9.

Sir Alex Ferguson is expected to come in for fierce words after the former Manchester United manager offered severe criticism of Keane in his book released last year.

Roy Keane's (left) new autobiography will cause anyone mentioned to want to 'take cover' says Paul Lambert

Keane's new and updated autobiography 'The Second Half' will be released on October 9

Quote:
ROY'S KEANE TO TELL HIS SIDE OF THE STORY

Memorable quotes from Roy Keane:

'I'd waited long enough. I ******* hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you ****.'

On that tackle on Alf Inge Haaland

'Brian Clough, without a doubt'

When asked the best manager he had played under (a snub to Sir Alex Ferguson)

'You can stick it up your b*******'

Keane to Mick McCarthy in 2002

'At home they (United fans) have a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don't realise what's going on out on the pitch.'

Keane on the 'prawn sandwich brigade'

'Going to work was like going to war'

On his attitude to his work

'The players gave it their all tonight but we are just not good enough and maybe it's time to move on. Maybe it's the end of the road for this team.'

On his Manchester United team-mates after defeat by Bayern Munich in 2001
Mention of the Keane’s literary effort to Lambert, published two days before Ireland face Gibraltar at the Aviva Stadium, brought a smile to the face of the Aston Villa manager. He offered a simple but revealing review.

‘I’ve seen bits of it,’ he said. ‘And it’ll be… aye… listen, take cover like. It will be good reading put it that way. Great night-time reading.’

Lambert said the club had not needed to vet Keane’s writing, adding, ‘I’m pretty sure it will be alright’, and joked any passages about him would be minimal.

‘He’s got a full stop dedicated to me,’ laughed Lambert.

On their relationship at Villa, Lambert added: ‘He’s been really great round about the place.

'We have a good laugh, it’s not all serious. He’s got great experience of football, a great guy to have beside me.’

Keane works as assistant manager for both Aston Villa and the Republic of Ireland national side

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2778167/Paul-Lambert-warns-Roy-Keane-s-book-cover.html
Old 07-10-2014, 12:31 PM   #114
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 08-10-2014, 10:23 AM   #115
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post

Bandingkan dengan:

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to troy andreas For This Useful Post:
Old 13-11-2014, 08:32 AM   #116
paiman
first team
Expired

Mentioned: 299 Post(s)
paiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to behold
Visit paiman's Twitter

Fan ends up in hospital after bust-up with Roy Keane over autograph

12 November 2014 10:43 PM
James Ward*, Gareth MacNamee

Gardai were called to a Dublin hotel after a heated exchange was alleged to have taken place between Roy Keane and a man who had asked him to sign a book

Keane at his book launch in Dublin in October

Roy Keane was at the centre of a bizarre hotel bust-up tonight after a fan was taken to hospital.

Gardai were called to a Dublin hotel after a heated exchange was alleged to have taken place between Keane and a man who had asked him to sign a book.

The incident allegedly took place at the Portmarnock Hotel, North Dublin, just a stone’s throw from the Republic of Ireland’s Malahide training base yesterday.

It is claimed that an angry row broke out between Keano and the fan, who wanted to get his book signed.

The man involved was brought to hospital by ambulance shortly afterwards.

One man who was drinking in the hotel at the time claimed to have seen the incident unfold.

He told our sister paper, the Irish Mirror: “One guy was reading Roy’s book and wanted him to sign it. I think Roy told him no and then there were words exchanged.

“It all just kicked off from there. There was lots of roaring and shouting after.

“An ambulance was called and your man was taken away. The players were coming in and out of the bar before and then they were called in to a private room.

“Everybody in the bar is talking about it. You don’t see something like that every day.”

Irish police, Gardai, confirmed that an incident at the hotel is under investigation, but said a complaint had not been made.

The FAI refused to comment on the story tonight, telling journalists it was a “private matter.”

The incident fell on the eve of Ireland’s crunch Euro 2016 qualifier against Scotland in Glasgow.

The man was expected to leave hospital tonight.

The Portmarnock Hotel regularly houses the Republic of Ireland squad ahead of big games.

When contacted by the Irish Mirror a spokeswoman for the hotel said they had “no comment to make.”

Social media was ablaze with claims that Keano was involved in an incident.

The former Republic and Ireland and Manchester United skipper made several headlines recently with the release of his controversial autobiography ‘The Second Half.’

In it, Keano revealed he headbutted his former teammate Peter Schmeichel at the team hotel during a club pre-season tour of Asia.

He also claimed he had not regrets over his career-ending tackle on Alf-Inge Haaland, saying: “There are things I regret in my life and he’s not one of them.”

paiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:21 PM   #117
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Aston Villa REJECTED Roy Keane's offer to stay at club

ROY KEANE offered to stay on at Aston Villa before his shock decision to quit after just 144 days

By Dave Armitage

Keane was told to make a clean break of it after saying he couldn't combine his role as assistant boss with his duties as Republic of Ireland No.2.

Villa boss Paul Lambert accepted Keane's explanation that things were getting too much for him.

It is understood the father-of-five was finding it tough travelling to Villa from his Cheshire home, plus coaching and watching games and juggling it with his job alongside Ireland boss Martin O'Neill.

The 43-year-old did offer to carry on until Lambert could find someone to replace him.

But it was felt it was best to sever their ties immediately.

Keane said: "It isn't fair to either Villa or Ireland, so I've made this decision.

"I'd like to thank Paul for giving me a great opportunity. I've really enjoyed my experiences there."

Lambert said: "I understand his reasons. Roy came to me this morning and he informed me that, ultimately, the difficulty of combining both roles has prompted his decision, which I respect totally.

"In the brief period we have worked together he has been great in the role and I understand his reasons for leaving."

Villa currently lie in 16th place ahead of today's trip to Burnley, just two points above the relegation zone.

Source : http://www.dailystar.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:46 AM   #118
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Roy Keane Menyesal Tak Pindah ke Juventus
Deny Adi Prabowo

Roy Keane mengakui bahwa ia menyesal menolak pindah ke Juventus di mana ia akhirnya memutuskan bertahan di Manchester United.

Pria Irlandia itu menghabiskan 12 tahun di Old Trafford, memenangkan Liga Primer Inggris tujuh kali serta Liga Champions - kendati demikian gelandang agresif itu tak tampil di final setelah diskors di laga semifinal dengan Juventus.

Berbicara kepada FourFourTwo, Keane membahas penyesalannya di dunia sepakbola, mengungkapkan bahwa ia menolak pindah ke klub raksasa Turin, serta klub Jerman, Bayern Muenchen.

"Saya menyesal karena seharusnya saya pergi ke luar negeri dalam karier saya," kata mantan manajer Sunderland tersebut menjelaskan.

"Saya bisa menjalin kontrak untuk Juventus atau Bayern Muenchen - saya punya tawaran keuangan yang jauh lebih baik dari mereka. Namun pada saat itu saya ingin tinggal di Inggris, saya merasa di rumah sendiri di Old Trafford. "

Source : http://sportsatu.com
Old 07-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #119
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Antara Takdir, Morrissey, dan Roy Keane
Rossi Finza Noor - detikSport

Takdir dan perpisahan siapa yang tahu. Tapi, kalaulah boleh meminta, ketika takdir memutuskan perpisahan janganlah mengasihani. Cukuplah mengenang saja.

Sekelebat, itulah yang diminta oleh Morrissey dan juga Roy Keane ketika mereka mengucapkan salam perpisahan masing-masing. Yang satu mengutarakannya dengan sejumput sedih di hadapan ribuan orang yang memadati O2 Arena, London, di ujung November. Sementara yang lainnya mengucapkan salam perpisahan kepada Aston Villa dengan nada yang lebih kalem beberapa hari sebelumnya.

"Remember me, forget my fate," ucap Morrissey, seakan-akan meminta dirinya untuk tidak dikasihani, terlepas dari apapun yang akan terjadi padanya setelah malam itu. Lantas, dengan iringan piano dia menyanyikan balada milik The Smiths, yakni Asleep. "Sing me to sleep, sing me to sleep. I'm tired and I want to go to bed."

Konon, ketika masih bernyanyi bersama The Smiths, Morrissey hanya pernah satu kali membawakan Asleep. Entah kenapa, dia memilih momen di ujung malam itu untuk melantunkan Asleep kembali.

Melankolia merebak. Beberapa yang menyaksikan konser tersebut secara langsung tak bisa mengenyahkan pikiran bahwa bisa jadi itulah terakhir kalinya menyaksikan Morrissey bernyanyi. Sudah beberapa bulan terakhir dia berjuang melawan kanker, menyebabkan konsernya di sana-sini batal. Takdir memang tidak bisa diterka, jadi lebih baik dilupakan saja.

Sesungguhnya, melankolia bukanlah hal yang aneh dari Morrissey. Selama bertahun-tahun, dirinya terbiasa menulis lirik yang puitis tapi nyeleneh, atau indah sekaligus miserable. Sekali waktu dia akan menulis soal penolakan, di lain waktu dia menulis bagaimana indahnya mati bersama ditabrak bus tingkat.

Tahun 1997 dia menulis lagu soal tukang bersih-bersih jendela paling rupawan dan paling menarik yang pernah dia lihat. Morrissey memberi judul "Roy's Keen" untuk lagu yang dibuatnya itu. Dari desas-desus yang sempat berkembang, judul lagu itu merupakan permainan kata dari "Roy Keane". Keane yang dulunya seorang gelandang enerjik digambarkan pria kelas menengah yang sanggup melakukan apa saja.

Pada satu kesempatan, Morrissey dengan sengaja mengubah bagian "We've never seen a keener window-cleaner" pada lagu tersebut, menjadi "We've never seen a keener midfielder". Kita tidak pernah melihat gelandang sebersemangat itu sebelumnya. Dan memang begitulah Keane dulu.

Sama seperti Morrissey, Keane tidak pernah ragu untuk mengungkapkan apa yang dia pikirkan. Jika Morrissey kerap menyindir kolotnya tatanan hidup di Inggris sana, atau mengritik keluarga kerajaan, maka siapalah yang tidak pernah dikritik oleh Keane. Sebagai pemain dan kapten Manchester United, dia membuat perpisahan dengan mengritik terang-terangan rekan satu timnya sampai membuat kuping sang pelatih merah.

Sang pelatih, Sir Alex Ferguson, bukan orang sembarangan. Sepanjang kariernya, dia terbiasa melakukan protes terhadap keputusan wasit manakala dirasa merugikan timnya. Imbasnya, Ferguson berkali-kali mendapatkan hukuman dari federasi. Jika Ferguson yang tukang protes saja sampai merah mendengar kritik Keane, entah bagaimana rekan-rekannya waktu itu.

Dengan alasan untuk menjaga situasi tim tetap kondusif, Ferguson pun memutuskan untuk meminta Keane pergi. Kapten yang pernah memberikannya treble pada 1999 itu dilepasnya jauh lebih ke Utara, ke Glasgow, untuk bermain bersama Celtic.

Keane yang waktu itu sudah memasuki senjakala kariernya tidak bermain lama bersama Celtic. Setelah hanya bermain 10 kali di Liga Skotlandia bersama Celtic, Keane memutuskan untuk pensiun. Laga testimonialnya untuk United digelar pada tahun itu juga, pada 2006, dan kabarnya jadi laga testimonial paling ramai ditonton di Inggris Raya.

Dengan kepergian Keane, tak ada lagi kapten pemarah di kubu United. Tak ada lagi kapten yang menghardik rekan-rekannya dengan sebutan "sudah kehilangan gairah karena tenggelam di dalam Rolex dan mobil mewah" tiap kali tim bermain tanpa gairah. Ya, sekeras apapun seruannya, atau semerah apapun kuping dibuatnya, seruan Keane acap kali benar.

Selepas jadi pemain, Keane mencoba jadi peruntungan sebagai manajer. Namun, perjalanan kariernya sebagai manajer relatif lebih sepi. Satu-satunya kesuksesannya adalah membawa Sunderland promosi ke Premier League pada 2007, selebihnya tak ada lagi. Tak ada ingar bingar trofi seperti ketika dia bermain dulu.

Kendati demikian, ingar bingarnya sebagai seorang manusia masih tetap ada. Bagaikan sebuah mesin yang selalu panas, bahan bakar Keane untuk bisa terus hidup adalah semangat serta rasa bebasnya untuk bersikap dan berkata apa yang dia mau. Bahkan ketika sudah tidak menjadi seorang manajer pun, Keane tidak lepas dari sorotan. Otobiografi teranyarnya, yang mengritik banyak orang yang pernah bersinggungan dengannya, hanyalah sebuah contoh kecil.

Ketika masih menjadi asisten Paul Lambert di Aston Villa, Keane dengan wajah lurus dan nyaris tak berekspresi menolak jabat tangan dari Jose Mourinho. Sebabnya sederhana, pertandingan belum selesai waktu itu, meskipun Chelsea sedang berada dalam posisi unggul. Usai pertandingan, Keane mengatakan bahwa Mourinho pasti sudah kena jotos jika berlaku seperti itu di Sunday League --liga non-profesional yang dimainkan tiap hari Minggu.

Keane kini tak lagi menjadi asisten Lambert di Villa. Lewat pernyataannya pekan lalu, dia mengaku tidak bisa fokus total dengan jabatan ganda yang kini dipegangnya: sebagai asisten manajer di Villa dan sebagai asisten manajer di tim nasional Republik Irlandia. Akhirnya, Keane memilih untuk melepas jabatannya di Villa.

Di timnas Irlandia pun dia bukannya adem-adem saja. Sebelum laga melawan Skotlandia, dia dikabarkan terlibat keributan dengan fans di depan hotel tim sampai-sampai sebuah ambulans didatangkan ke lokasi kejadian. Namun, Keane dinyatakan tidak bersalah pada keributan itu. Kubu timnas Irlandia pun langsung memberikan klarifikasi dan pembelaan terhadap Keane.

Keane bakal tetap jadi Keane: Seorang gelandang yang enerjik, pria pemarah, dan seorang pembersih jendela paling menarik yang pernah ada di lagu Morrissey. Ceritanya masih tertuang di mana-mana, kendatipun kini dia tak lagi ada di tengah hiruk-pikuk Premier League. Banyak yang bertanya, apa yang akan diambil Keane setelah ini --setelah ceritanya sebagai manajer tidak cemerlang dan kisahnya sebagai asisten manajer juga sama tidak indahnya.

Tapi, seperti halnya perkataan Morrissey, nasib atau takdir yang ada di depan sana bukanlah untuk ditebak-tebak dan dikasihani. Cukuplah kenang saja apa yang sudah diberikan oleh seseorang selama ini. Kira-kira, inilah jawaban yang pas untuk nasib Keane ke depannya. Toh, bukan berarti dia akan hilang dari kabar selamanya.

Baru-baru ini, Keane mendapatkan sebuah pertanyaan, apakah dia akan berdamai dengan Ferguson suatu hari nanti?

Keane pun menjawab dengan santai. "Jika Alex Ferguson datang kepada saya dan meminta maaf sembari berbincang-bincang minum teh, saya akan memaafkannya. Kami akan melupakan semuanya."

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 06:08 PM   #120
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Selalu sukak tulisan-tulisan RFN, terlebih lagi jika tema bahasannya mengenai United ...
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bangkit, bang_zak, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, cimbuang69, cimpluy kusut, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, elbayu, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, irhamutd, irwin3, jifortin, Jodirama, keanOehlers, kingherooney, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, SCIFFER, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, sompretz, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan