United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 24-08-2019, 06:22 AM   #71
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Victor Lindelof

LINDELOF: THE KEY TO UNITED'S SOLID START

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof believes the key to the Reds' solid start to the season is the competition for places and the additional energy within the team.

The Sweden international was part of an unchanged back-four at Wolves last Monday, starting alongside new recruit Harry Maguire in the middle of the defence.

Although Eric Bailly is injured, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling and Axel Tuanzebe are competing for places and this is helping to ensure the Scandinavian remains on his toes.

“We have very good players in the squad and everyone wants to play,” Lindelof told MUTV in an exclusive interview. “In the first two games, we’ve been playing that back five [David De Gea, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire and Luke Shaw] and have been performing well but it’s hard because you always have to perform well.

”It’s because there is always someone there who wants to play but that’s part of football. It’s very important for us and good for the team to have that.

“It’s very important for a team to have competition for places. If you don’t have that, then maybe you don’t push yourself to the next level. It’s what we’re doing every day right now and also what will take us to the next level, I think.”

Lindelof believes the hard work in pre-season is enabling United to display greater fitness levels and stamina in the Premier League.

The Reds ended both the 4-0 win against Chelsea and 1-1 draw at Wolves strongly, to suggest the players are capable of keeping up such intensity throughout matches.

“We worked very hard [in the summer] and you can see that in the games as well,” added our no.2. “We run much more now and have the capability of sprinting at high speed, even in the 80th or 90th minute. It’s very important to be able to do it in football. It’s been great.

”I think the fans are always behind us and we have been improving a lot. I reckon we can improve even more under Ole and the other staff. I think we work very hard for each other as a team and run a lot. I think that is what the fans want to see.“

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:37 AM   #72
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I played a horrible game': Victor Lindelof criticises HIMSELF after Manchester United defender's poor form continued during Sweden's Euro 2020 qualifier stalemate with Norway

* Victor Lindelof has criticised his own performance as Sweden drew with Norway
* The centre half insisted he should have controlled the game much more
* Sweden still remain on course to qualify from Group F for Euro 2020
* Lindelof's United form and partnership with Harry Maguire is under scrutiny

Victor Lindelof pulled no punches after Sweden's 1-1 stalemate with Norway in Euro 2020 qualifying, and placed the blame firmly at his own doorstep.

The Manchester United man, who is frequently the bedrock of the Swedish defence, immediately admitted after the final whistle that he did not grasp the game enough.

Lindelof's form has recently been called into question at Old Trafford, and now it appears his under-performing has permeated onto the international stage.

Victor Lindelof placed the blame firmly at his own doorstep after Sweden's recent draw

'I think I played a horrible game,' Lindelof told Norwegian outlet VG Sporten after the match.

'I have high standards. I think I just had two passes forward. I should have controlled the game more but I didn't.

'Everything was bad from our side. We had all the preconditions to play a good game.

The central defender has endured a slow start to the season with his form being questioned. Lindelof's partnership with £80m man Harry Maguire is yet to fully click at Old Trafford

'We played at home, with fantastic fans, against Norway, but we lose two points. Why? I have no idea.'

Sweden had gone behind in the tie after Stefan Johansen scored on the cusp of half-time.

Returning slightly fired up, the hosts levelled the score-line on the hour mark after Emil Forsberg pulled Sweden level.

The result sees Lindelof and Sweden sit second in Group F on 11 points from six matches played.

Spain dominate the group after going on a 100 per cent winning record and sweeping aside all opponents to date.

Lindelof will soon return to domestic club duties, where questions have already started to be asked about his partnership with the world's most expensive defender Harry Maguire.

The pair were hoped to immediately click after Maguire's £80million arrival, but United have won only one game so far this season, having drawn with Wolves and Southampton while suffering a home humiliation to Crystal Palace.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7448467/Victor-Lindelof-criticises-poor-form-continues-Sweden-draw-Norway.html
Old 19-09-2019, 09:42 AM   #73
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Victor Lindelof becomes the latest Manchester United star to commit future club after doubling his wages and penning new contract until at least 2024 amid interest from Barcelona

* Manchester United have secured Victor Lindelof to a new contract until 2024
* There is an option for the Old Trafford club to extend the deal by a further year
* The defender becomes the latest player to commit his future to the club
* Marcus Rashford and David de Gea have also recently penned fresh deals to stay

Manchester United have agreed a new contract with centre-back Victor Lindelof to double his wages and tie the defender to the club until at least 2024.

The deal will increase his salary from £60,000 per week to around £150,000 per week, while club also have an option to extend the Sweden international's contract by a further year.

The defender had attracted interest from La Liga club Barcelona, but has reaffirmed his commitment to the Old Trafford side.

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof has signed a new contract until at least 2024

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer poses with centre-back after agreeing a deal

The defender joined the club in 2017 and has made 74 appearances to date, appearing in every match so far this season alongside new signing Harry Maguire.

Lindelof told the club website: 'Since the day I arrived at United it has felt like home. I have grown significantly both as a player and as a person in the last two years and for that I am grateful to everyone at the club for their help and support.

'I love playing football and my aim now is to help the team to win trophies and repay the fans for their unrivalled support.

'I know that everyone at the club shares this vision and will give everything to get Manchester United back to where it belongs.

'I'm still young and know I can improve further but with the help of the boss and his coaching staff, I believe that only good things are ahead for this great club.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7478023/Manchester-United-news-Victor-Lindelof-commits-future-club-new-deal-2024.html
Old 30-09-2019, 09:49 AM   #74
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'His DNA, is very close to Barcelona's way of playing': Victor Lindelof topped Barcelona's shortlist of defensive options but United refused to let their man go in the summer, says his agent

* Victor Lindelof was on the top of Barcelona's shopping list for defensive cover
* The 25-year-old's agent has revealed that Spanish giants were keen to sign him
* Barcelona's interest peaked shortly after Matthijs de Ligt rejected them
* However, Manchester United were unwilling to let the Swedish star leave

Victor Lindelof's agent has revealed that Barcelona made a number of offers to secure the services of the Swedish international in this summer's transfer window.

The 25-year-old is said to have been at the top of the Spanish giant's list of defensive options shortly after they were snubbed by highly-sought after defender Matthijs de Ligt, who opted to join Juventus.

According to Lindelof's agent, Hasan Cetinkaya, Barcelona officials quickly turned their attention to the United defender, however the Old Trafford club refused to let their key defender leave the club.

'Lindelof was perhaps Man Utd's best player last season, and there was a lot of interest from clubs that are even better (than United) at the moment,' he told Aftonbladet.

'When Matthijs de Ligt chose Juventus, Victor was pronounced Barcelona's first choice.

'His way of playing, his DNA, is very close to Barcelona's way of playing. He is one of the world's best centre backs with the ball at his feet, and Barcelona wanted him. That's how it was. I can talk about that now.

Barcelona are said to have made Victor Lindelof a priority transfer target in the summer. The Spanish club's attention turned to Lindelof after Matthijs de Ligt sealed a move to Juventus. United refused to let the 25-year-old go and agreed a contract extension with the defender

'They contacted Ed Woodward on numerous occasions with concrete offers. I had a meeting with their transfer manager, Matt Judge, to try to make a transition. But they just said: "There is no chance. Victor is one of our best players".'

As such, Lindelof penned a contract extension with United, despite having three years remaining on his previous deals, signalling Solskjaer's intentions to keep the defender in his first team plans for the foreseeable.

'Usually, they do not make extensions with players who have so long left on the contract, but when there was an interest at this level they had no other option,' Cetinkaya said.

Lindelof and his United team-mates will be hoping to get their season back on track after last weekend's humiliating away defeat to West Ham as they host Arsenal at Old Trafford on Monday night.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7515065/Victor-Lindelof-topped-Barcelonas-shortlist-defensive-options-Man-United-refused-sell.html
Old 13-11-2019, 08:34 AM   #75
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United star Victor Lindelof named Sweden's best player for second year in a row: 'I am very happy and proud... it means a lot'

* Victor Lindelof has revealed how proud he is after winning the personal award
* The Manchester United star won it in 2018 and now retains title in 2019
* Lindelof, 25, is first choice at centre back for club and country

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof has been named Sweden's best player for the second successive year after impressing for his country.

Lindelof, 25, has retained the title after helping Sweden close in on a place at next summer's European Championship.

Sweden are second in Group F in European Championship qualifying and are assured of a Playoff place if they fail to finish inside the top two.

Man United defender Victor Lindelof poses with Sweden's best player of the year award

The former Benfica man is only the second player to win it after Zlatan Ibrahimovic's domination when the former Paris-Saint Germain star won it 10 times in a row from 2007 to 2016.

Andreas Granqvist won it in 2017 before Lindelof won it in 2018 and now 2019.

Lindelof, speaking to TV4, said of winning the award: 'I am proud and grateful to have received this award two years in a row. It means that I have done something good and that people have liked it.

'It is hard to explain. I am very happy and proud. Now it will be even more hard work, I have many years left in my career and may be able to take home some more.

'As a player, you don't go around thinking about it, you just do the best for your team, then you become happy when they call and announce that you've got the prize. It means a lot.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7676363/Manchester-United-star-Victor-Lindelof-named-Swedens-best-player-second-year-row.html
Old 14-11-2019, 08:31 AM   #76
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I miss him in football, he is one of the world's best coaches': Victor Lindelof praises Jose Mourinho despite his former Manchester United manager's recent criticism of his aerial ability

* Jose Mourinho has been out of work since being sacked by Manchester United
* Victor Lindelof is keen for Mourinho to return to football in the near future
* Mourinho recently criticised Lindelof but the Swede is still a big fan of the coach

Victor Lindelof has said he wants to see Jose Mourinho return to football sooner rather than later and thanked the Portuguese for helping him in his career.

The Sweden international was signed by Mourinho for Manchester United in June 2017 for £31million.

Mourinho was critical of Lindelof's aerial ability while he was working as a Sky Sports pundit earlier this season but the centre back still has admiration for his former boss.

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof still has a lot of admiration for Jose Mourinho

'He is, after all, one of the world's best coaches and he is supposed to have a job at one of the biggest clubs. I miss him in football,' Lindelof told Aftonbladet.

'He's a great coach and a great person, whom I owe a great deal. It was he who gave me the chance here, who brought me into everything.

'I have all the respect in the world for him and appreciate everything he has said and done for me, from scolding to a hug.

'Even if I did not agree, at the time…he has very great charisma, you had great respect for him. He's won everything. When he says something, you listen.'

Mourinho has been out of work since he was sacked by Manchester United in December 2018.

The Portuguese tactician will be one of the favourites to replace Unai Emery should the Arsenal boss lose his job.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7680429/I-miss-Jose-Mourinho-football-says-Victor-Lindelof.html
Old 08-01-2020, 08:49 AM   #77
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'If you defend like that against them you have no chance': Darren Fletcher slams 'poor' Victor Lindelof for his abysmal play in build up to Manchester City's second goal in victory over Manchester United

* Pep Guardiola's side have one foot in the Carabao Cup final following their win
* Victor Lindelof came in for plenty of criticism after his display at Old Trafford
* The Swede was at fault for City's second after giving the ball away in build-up

Victor Lindelof has been slammed by Darren Fletcher for his costly error in the build up to Manchester City's second goal of the night after United were convincingly beaten 3-1 at Old Trafford.

Pep Guardiola's side humiliated United in the opening period on Tuesday night, with Bernardo Silva and Riyad Mahrez both getting onto the scoresheet before Andreas Pereira put through his own net.

And at half-time, former Red Devils star Fletcher tore into Lindelof for his role in City's second goal.

Victor Lindelof was slammed by Darren Fletcher after Manchester United lost 3-1 to rivals City. Former United midfielder Fletcher tore into Lindelof for his mistake in build up to City's second

After giving the ball away cheaply from a header following a battle in the air with Mahrez, the Swedish international failed to get back into position in time as the Algerian rounded David de Gea before slotting home into the empty net.

Fletcher, who claims the centre back should have been more convincing in the air against Mahrez initially, told Sky Sports: 'Lindelof was poor. You are not playing against a Premier League striker.

'That is Riyad Mahrez. He ambles back, he slides and doesn't help De Gea.

'It is a poor header but what is your recovery like? That is jogging back and they have been punished. If you defend like that against Manchester City you have no chance.

'If you make mistakes against Man City you get punished.'

Following the game, he certainly wasn't any more sympathetic, insisting he was 'lazy' getting back into position following his initial mistake.

'It is Mahrez, not a Deeney or a physical forward,' Fletcher added regarding Lindelof's mistake at Old Trafford.

'It is a poor header but what annoyed me the most is that lazy jog afterwards. Just get back goal side as quick as possible.

'It is not good enough. He is just ambling back, he will be disappointed with that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7862575/Darren-Fletcher-slams-Manchester-Uniteds-Victor-Lindelof-role-Man-Citys-second.html
tandem sama bek termahal dunia aja sering kebobolan apalagi duet sama Jones
Old 10-01-2020, 05:51 AM   #78
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lindelof Ingin Bisa Lama di Manchester United
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Victor Lindelof belum lama ini teken kontrak baru dengan Manchester United. Bek tengah MU itu berharap akan lama bertahan di klub.

Lindelof direkrut Man United pada musim panas 2017. Dia menyeberang ke Manchester setelah menghabiskan empat musim yang sukses bersama Benfica dengan memenangi tiga titel Liga Portugal dan dua Piala FPF.

Sejak musim debutnya, Lindelof langsung menjadi pemain inti The Red Devils. Hingga kini pemain internasional Swedia tersebut telah membuat 93 penampilan di seluruh kompetisi.

Lindelof teken kontrak baru yang akan mengikatnya di MU sampai 2024 pada September 2019 lalu. Pesepakbola berusia 25 tahun itu ingin mengincar trofi juara pertamanya.

"Aku sangat bahagia di sini dan aku ingin berada di sini bertahun-tahun lagi dan aku tahu bahwa aku bisa menjadi seorang pemain yang lebih baik di sini," kata Lindelof kepada podcast Manchester United.

"Aku tahu klub bisa membantuku dan aku ingin di sini bertahun-tahun lagi dan mudah-mudahan kami bisa memenangi beberapa gelar juara juga. Itulah tujuan utamaku."

Man United sedang menjalani tren negatif setelah gagal memenangi tiga pertandingan domestik terakhir. Di akhir pekan ini, Lindelof akan mencoba mengembalikan MU ke jalur kemenangan saat menjamu Norwich City dalam lanjutan Liga Inggris, Sabtu (11/1/2020) malam WIB.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:22 AM   #79
Andi Istiabudi
manager

VICTOR LINDELOF PRAISES DEFENSIVE DISPLAY

Victor Lindelof was pleased with how he and his Manchester United team-mates defended, as the Reds fought to a 0-0 draw with Wolverhampton Wanderers at Old Trafford.

Lindelof was part of a back four that included Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw, who all dealt with the challenges thrown at them by the tricky visitors. Shaw marshalled the tough assignment of marking Adama Traore, while Wan-Bissaka threw in some meaty slide-tackles to stop the visitors hitting us on the counter-attack.

In the middle, Victor made a crucial block in the first half to deny Raul Jimenez, after a decent cross into the danger zone from Wolves. The latest result is United's third clean sheet in a row and when Victor spoke to MUTV after the match, he reflected on another solid display at the back.

“Obviously, we wanted to win and get the three points, so it's a bit frustrating, but, overall, I thought we controlled the game well and they didn't create a lot of chances, and we kept another clean sheet. So we want to create a little bit more up front and to score a goal, but yeah, it is what it is.”

With Bruno Fernandes making his United bow, Lindelof, who also made the switch to Manchester from Portugal, was asked about what he thought of his new team-mate and how he had settled into his new surroundings in such a short period of time.

“It's not easy to come in here,” added the central defender. “I think he's had one training session, so to come in and play is not easy, but I think he did a good job and showed what kind of qualities he can give us. Hopefully now when we have the break he can train a bit more with the team, get to know all the players and then I think it's going to be much easier for him.”

Lindelof's defensive partnership with Maguire has continued to make progress since the turn of the year. The duo have played in all but one of United's Premier League fixtures this term and the Swede hopes they can maintain the run in the rest of the campaign.

“The more games you play together, the easier it gets,” added the Scandinavian. “He's a fantastic player and we train every day and play a lot of games now, so for every game that we play, we get better and better. Hopefully, we can keep improving and get to know each other even more and hopefully we can keep more clean sheets together.”

It is the end of a busy run of fixtures for United. Since the turn of the year, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have played in 10 games in just over four weeks and Victor hopes that this small window without football will gives the players, some of whom have played in every game, a much-needed chance to recharge their batteries ahead of another relentless run-in to the end of the campaign.

“It's hard,” he conceded. “We've been playing a lot of games. So it's going to be nice to get a few days off to rest. We want to keep going, we've got to take this break to recharge our batteries, so we can come back even stronger for the second part of the season and, yeah, try to perform good football and win a lot of games, because that's our main goal, so we have to be clever when we have this break and use it well.”

www.manutd.com
Old 02-02-2020, 10:39 AM   #80
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

beda banget sama jaman dulu yaa..seri lawan wolves aja seneng dan bisa ngambil sisi positif😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 28
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, arik_, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, endhy_cantona, FitraHaryadi39, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, id4y, Kevin_Anggie, Legolash, penk22_, rahmatedi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku