United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-08-2017, 01:11 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Nemanja Matic

NEMANJA MATIC'S FIRST MUTV INTERVIEW

Nemanja Matic gave an exclusive interview to MUTV shortly after becoming Manchester United's third signing of the 2017 summer transfer window.

Here's a transcript of what the Serbian had to say to Stewart Gardner - the full video can be seen on MUTV from 17:30 BST today (Monday), including on demand via the MUTV App and MUTV.com.

Nemanja, first of all, welcome to Manchester United. How do you feel about becoming a Manchester United player?

I feel great. Manchester [United] is one of the biggest clubs in the world and I am very happy because I am now part of this great club, part of this great group. I am looking forward to start to train with the team and to start to play the games.

You're leaving a team that won the Premier League so what is it about Manchester United that made you want to sign for the club?

As we know, as I said, Manchester is one of the biggest clubs in the world. Also, my wish was to train with Jose [Mourinho] and, of course, when you have a coach like him and a club like Manchester is, you don't need to think a lot so my decision was very easy.

How much are you looking forward to working with Jose Mourinho again?
I am very happy because we will work again together. He is a great coach and, when I worked with him before, he always took the best from me and I improve if I work with him, so I am very happy to be again with him, especially in this great club so I am happy because of that.

This is the second time that Jose has signed you. It must give you much confidence to know that he rates you so highly?
Of course, of course. When the coach wants you to come to the club, it gives you more motivation, more possibility and I will try to, not try, I will, for sure, give my best to show that I deserve to be in this club and part of this group.

How pleased are you to have completed the move before the season starts, to give you time to get to know your team-mates?
It's very important to come to new clubs as soon as possible, to have time to adapt to the coach's wishes, to adapt to your new team-mates and I am happy that I will have some days to train with them before the first big game, which is against Real Madrid. I am sure that this season, all together, we can do big things.

You have been training at Chelsea but you haven't been playing in their pre-season matches so how are you in terms of your fitness and match fitness as we go into the new season?
As you know probably, I didn't train with the team, I trained alone and with a fitness coach and, of course, it's not the same when you train alone and when you are with the team. But I have enough time before the season starts to prepare myself. Of course, I am not 100 per cent ready but I will be very soon.

What do you know about the new signings Romelu Lukaku and Victor Lindelof? Victor, like you, played for Benfica of course...
Yeah, I know them. With Victor, we have been together at Benfica, [in] Lisbon. Lukaku, I didn't play with him because when I left Chelsea [the first time], he just signed there and I didn't have an opportunity to train and to play with him. But I know him because we have played many times against each other. Both of them are great players and I think they are going to help Manchester to reach the targets.

You know what it takes to win the Premier League, after two championships with Chelsea in the last three seasons. Do you feel the United squad is ready to challenge for the title?

I think so. I think that this squad is ready because it is more mature, they already work with Jose for one year so they know what they have to do and I am sure that this season we can do many things.

How would you describe yourself as a player - what are your best qualities?
It's difficult to say something because I will let supporters talk about me. But what I said before, I always give my best, I always try to do even more than I can on the pitch but [as for] my qualities, I will let the supporters talk about that.

Your particular role, the defensive midfielder, has become a very important position in modern football, hasn't it?
Yes, of course. In that position, the player needs to give balance to the team, he needs to control the game and that is exactly what I try to do. I cannot say that position is more important than any other position but, when you play in the centre of the pitch, you have to know every time where the ball is when you [your team] have the ball. And when you attack also, you have to know how to stop the opponents to make a counter-attack because, as I said, in that position you have to give balance always.

Your namesake and fellow countryman Nemanja Vidic was obviously a legend here. Is he someone you used to look up to?

Vidic, as you know, was a great player and one of the players where I look to be similar because he had a great career. When I come for the first time to the Serbia national team, he was one of the captains, he was a leader of our national team so he's great. It's great to be at the same club like him and I will try to do my best to repeat what he does. I know that is going to be very hard but I will try to do the best because I don't want that, one day, he tells me 'What are you doing there?!' So I will try to do my best for him to be happy.

United fans still sing a song about him. Are you hoping they sing a song about you as well?
Yeah, they can sing the same one I guess!

You've played against United at Old Trafford, but how do you think you will feel when you next run out there, this time in a red shirt with over 70,000 fans cheering you on?
It's going to be something special because, to play at Old Trafford in a Manchester shirt, I think, is something special. I didn't have that opportunity yet but for sure it's going to be great and yes, I am looking forward to that.

What do you hope to achieve as a United player, as an individual and as a member of the team?

As a member of the team, I think we can do many things. I'm sure that we will try to win the Premier League. Also, the Champions League, you never know what can happen. In the Champions League, everything is possible, [there are] many good teams, the best teams in Europe so Manchester is one of the best for sure and it's very, very difficult to make a plan before the season starts but we will try to win every game, if it is possible.

We're excited to be back in the Champions League. How excited will you be to play in that particular competition?
Yes, as you know I missed last year also the Champions League, I didn't play, so this competition is something special and they are the best clubs in Europe and it's always special when you play in that. Yeah, we are all happy that we can play Champions League and to compare with the best teams in Europe.

Which players do you know well here and who will help you to settle in?
I know a couple of players, of course especially [Juan] Mata because he played with me. I already saw him this morning. But most of the guys, of course, I played against them and I think adaptation is going to be quick.

Hopefully, you will get to play in the UEFA Super Cup against Real Madrid. What a way to start the season…
Yes of course, it's going to be a great game. Manchester United and Real Madrid, two big clubs, in the Super Cup, so it's going to be an interesting game. I think the whole world is going to watch that so I'm very happy that we can already compare our qualities with them. As you know, they are Champions League winners and it's going to be a hard game but I'm sure we're going to be ready.

Finally, do you have a message for the millions of United supporters around the world who will be watching or reading this interview?
Of course. That message is one that we will give our best to make them happy and to win the league this season. Yeah, that's it - [we'll give] our best and we will give more than 100 per cent.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:12 AM   #12
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Theater of Dreams Nemanja Matic.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #13
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Akhirnya Mou nyerah berusaha mem-Matic-kan Fellaini. Akhirnya Matic yg asli didatangkan. Selamat datang matic, Fellaini + skill + kelincahan.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:04 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Minimal musim ini tembus semifinal Champions bisa lah...
Old 01-08-2017, 02:52 PM   #15
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Matic Formation :

Di Chelsea Matic Cuma Dapat Ban Doang

Old 02-08-2017, 12:12 PM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Nemanja Matic can 'let Paul Pogba off the leash', claims former Manchester United defender Denis Irwin

* Manchester United signed Nemanja Matic from Chelsea for £40million this week
* Ex-United left back Denis Irwin believes he can help release Paul Pogba
* Irwin also thinks £75million striker Romelu Lukaku will score 20 goals a season
* 'Matic is a player United have needed for quite a while,' the ex-left back claimed

Manchester United new boy Nemanja Matic can unleash Paul Pogba.

That is the view of former United defender Denis Irwin - who also thinks fellow new arrival Romelu Lukaku will fire more than 20 goals for the club.

'Matic is a player United have needed for quite a while,' the Irishman said. 'Michael Carrick has done a fantastic job there but he is not getting any younger and we’ve needed midfielders.

'He's also a signing designed to let Pogba off the leash a little bit so, although every club starts the season optimistic, having seen United in pre-season out in USA and just judging by the general feeling in and around the camp, I think it’s a very positive environment at the moment.'

Lukaku, a £75m arrival from Everton, shone in the US and Irwin believes he will be key as Jose Mourinho's men look to improve on last season's sixth-placed finish.

'First of all we’ve Wayne (Rooney) going and (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic injured, we needed a centre forward. It is fair to say there were not too many out there who were available at the time so I think the manager has done very, very well in getting Lukaku.

Denis Irwin believes the midfielder can help let team-mate Paul Pogba 'off the leash a little'

'After seeing his stint at Everton, he is a player who probably guarantees you 20 goals and United need that so I think he will be a fantastic signing.'

Irwin, speaking on behalf of Marathonbet, the official betting partner to United, also feels left back Luke Shaw will salvage his career at Old Trafford.

The former Southampton man has struggled with his fitness and suffered a number of injuries but he has a fan in Irwin, who played in the same position with distinction.

'He’s absolutely good enough to be United’s long-term left back,' he said. 'I know Phil Neville who has worked with him and he says he is certainly good enough. He’s got the talent. But he’s had another setback with the injury this year – he’s missed the whole pre-season and I don’t know when he is going to be.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4751268/Nemanja-Matic-let-Paul-Pogba-leash-Denis-Irwin.html
Old 02-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United new-boy Nemanja Matic 'fits the bill' says Gary Neville, as former captain questions Chelsea's decision to sell

* Nemanja Matic will fit in well at Manchester United, according to Gary Neville
* The ex-United captain has given his approval to the midfielder's £40m transfer
* Neville also questioned Chelsea's decision to sell him to a Premier League rival

Nemanja Matic will fit in well at Manchester United and is the exact player they need for this season, according to Gary Neville.

Matic has reunited with his old Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford after completing a £40million move.

Former United captain Neville has given his approval to the transfer, saying the defensive midfielder is an important addition.

Nemanja Matic will fit in well at Manchester United this season, according to Gary Neville.Former United captain Neville has given his approval to the Serbian midfielder's £40m transfer. Neville also questioned Chelsea's decision to sell the player to a direct Premier League rival

Neville told Sky Sports: 'Michael Carrick's obviously got one more year but he can't play every single week so they've got to have that player come in and do the same job. I believe Nemanja Matic can do that.

'United need a holding midfield player. Morgan Schneiderlin was let go earlier this year, Bastian Schweinsteiger didn't get a game. There needed to be a replacement in there and ultimately I think Matic will fit the bill.'

He also questioned Chelsea's decision to sell the Serbia international and wondered why they were letting an important player join a rival.

Chelsea have already signed another central midfielder, Tiemoue Bakayoko, from Monaco earlier in the summer transfer window.

However they have a very thin squad with just 17 recognised first-team players, and Neville thinks manager Antonio Conte must have reinforcements lined up to allow Matic to leave.

Neville said: 'It's a strange one for Chelsea to let him go because I thought he was good for them with (N'Golo) Kante and I think they need to strengthen. So I'm not sure why he's been let go so they must have replacements in hand.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4749138/Man-Utd-newbie-Nemanja-Matic-fits-bill-Gary-Neville.html
ya kalo diakhir musim nanti United bisa finish diatas Chelsea & dapat trophy, itu secara gak langsung juga dari efek Chelsea menjual Matic
Old 03-08-2017, 12:40 PM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho hails 'genius' Nemanja Matic during win over Sampdoria

* Jose Mourinho was impressed with the performance of Nemanja Matic
* Mourinho hailed Matic as a 'genius' after the 2-1 victory over Sampdoria
* It was Matic's first appearance of pre-season, having previously trained alone

Jose Mourinho hailed his new £35m signing Nemanja Matic as a 'genius' after the Serbian played his first 45 minutes for the club in the 2-1 friendly victory over Sampdoria.

Matic impressed in the first half as he slotted in to a 3-4-2-1 formation that was very similar to the system employed by Antonio Conte at Chelsea last season.

It was Matic's first appearance of pre-season having previously trained alone at Chelsea and been left behind from the club's pre-season tour.

New signing Nemanja Matic made his first appearance of pre-season on Wednesday night. Jose Mourinho hailed Matic as a 'genius' after Manchester United's 2-1 win over Sampdoria

Matic, who will likely cost United up to £40m including add-ons, formerly played under Mourinho at Chelsea and his manager said on Wednesday night that the midfielder will quickly get up to speed due to his natural football intelligence.

Mourinho said: 'When you train alone you train just a part of what you are as a player so he needs time but experience, intelligent, a genius (in) the way he thinks, he thinks football, we will help him to be ready sooner rather than later and that's why he coped with the 45 minutes well.'

Mourinho also insisted he wants one more player to complete his summer shopping following the signings of Matic, Victor Lindelof and Romelu Lukaku.

United want a wide player with the club continuing to pursue Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic.

The United boss added: 'The squad is good and as I told a few months ago I was hoping for four players to improve the squad and the club did a fantastic job by getting three of them which is difficult in the crazy market where we are now, to get three out of four I thank the club for that.

'I would be happier if they give me four of four but they did a great job.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4755400/Jose-Mourinho-hails-genius-Nemanja-Matic.html
Old 03-08-2017, 01:59 PM   #19
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Udh dapet pujian aja nih si Matic dari Mou.
Semoga beneran langsung nyetel ama tim dan bisa bantu United meraih berbagai gelar di berbagai ajang yang diikuti oleh United.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:03 PM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FORTUNE: MATIC CAN BE UNITED'S MAKELELE

Former Manchester United midfielder Quinton Fortune believes Nemanja Matic can be the Reds' answer to ex-Chelsea star Claude Makelele.

Fortune competed against Makelele during their time in the Premier League and the Frenchman made a deep-lying position his own, with his intelligent and selfless work drawing widespread praise.

Matic was converted into a more defensive midfield role at Benfica and thrived in various systems under Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge. Mourinho is a huge admirer of his third summer signing and clearly views him as a vital cog in his machine.

With the Serbian in the travelling squad and available to make his debut in Dublin against Sampdoria in the final game of Tour 2017, presented by Aon, all eyes will be on the Aviva Stadium this evening [Wednesday].

Fortune, who is with MUTV to cover the game live, told ManUtd.com: "He's a very good player. Someone knows the Premier League and, obviously, the manager knows him so he is someone who can fill in for Michael Carrick.

"He's a fantastic addition to the team and I'm really looking forward to someone who can screen in front of the back four. He plays the role perfectly, like a Claude Makelele role, and, at the same time, can play as well.

"He is a really, really strong player who strengthens the squad and gives us a better chance of winning the league this season. So I am excited to see if he's involved tonight and how he does."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 22
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, delongedee, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hendy, id4y, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, kedangsul, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku