United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-08-2019, 06:39 AM   #121
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

ANDREAS PEREIRA HAILS UNITED'S HITMEN

Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial hit the ground running for Manchester United, against Chelsea, in their quest to prove they can shoulder the burden of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s attack.

Romelu Lukaku’s departure earlier this month to Inter Milan could have left a goals void in the forward department that the Reds boss is backing his Anglo-French spearhead to fill.

While Lukaku was making his debut for Inter in a pre-season friendly against Serie D side Virtus Bergamo, Rashford and Martial were tearing Chelsea to ribbons at Old Trafford in the Premier League opening-day romp against Frank Lampard’s side.

A double, one from the penalty spot, for England international Rashford and one for his French sidekick Martial ensured United got off to an astonishing flyer.

Midfielder Andreas Pereira believes the pair’s barnstorming start was a huge booster.

“It’s massive. We know that Anthony and Rashy are unbelievable strikers and they always get chances and will score,” Andreas told MUTV.

“That’s what they did and that’s what we expect from them.”

Martial’s penalty-box quick thinking was evident when the 23-year-old struck United’s critical second in the 65th minute, pouncing on Pereira’s assist.

“As soon as I got the ball and pushed it inside the area, I saw Anthony’s run and my connection with him is very good. I could see him there and I was lucky to pass him the ball,” added the no.15.

United’s fabulous start was rounded off with an Old Trafford strike from new boy Daniel James.

The former Swansea City winger came on in the 74th minute for Andreas and, seven minutes later, was celebrating opening his United goal account in front of the Stretford End.

“I’m very happy for him. He was a bit unlucky in pre-season with his finishing but he showed [against Chelsea] that he is a great player and he helped us with the fourth goal,” said the Brazilian.

It all added up to a blistering opening for United on day one and will hopefully set things up nicely for the 2019/20 campaign as a whole.

“It was great. It was very satisfying that we won at home for the fans against a big club like Chelsea and I’m very happy about the win,” said Andreas.

“It was hard work, especially in the first half, as it was a bit nervy. We couldn’t get though them but, in the second half, we got the chances and we scored against them.

“It’s a perfect start but we have to keep our feet on the ground and work hard for the next game.”

United's next match is on Monday August 19, away against Wolves at Molineux (Kick off 20.00 BST).

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 06:30 AM   #122
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ANDREAS IS KEEN TO BRING THE JOY BACK

Andreas Pereira is hoping Manchester United can build on the encouraging start to the season as the Reds prepare to face Crystal Palace on Saturday.

The 23-year-old started the opening game of the campaign against Chelsea, setting up Anthony Martial's goal with a superb cross, before coming on as a substitute during Monday night's 1-1 draw at Wolves.

He is keen to ensure the supporters leave Old Trafford happy at the weekend, as Roy Hodgson's Palace provide the opposition in our first three o'clock kick-off of 2019/20.

When we asked Andreas what his ambitions were for the season, he replied: “I want to win trophies this year for United and bring the joy back to the club, to see the fans happy.

"I just want to get a lot of game-time and help the team as much as I can - score goals, make assists and win trophies.

“We’ve had very hard training sessions and prepared very well. We have to get used to winning and getting prepared for games by doing the right thing, I think that is what we have done as it’s been a very good preparation."

Andreas is in a positive frame of mind as he looks to really make his mark in the middle of the park.

The Brazil Under-23 international has grown up a lot since having loan spells in Spain with Granada and Valencia, and believes he can handle the rigours of the Premier League season.

“I feel very confident and very happy.," he added “The manager gave me a lot of confidence, and the staff as well, so I feel very happy and very strong.

"I feel mature. I’ve played a lot of games and I’m a different type of player now and I’m ready for what’s coming next.“

United face Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on Saturday, with kick-off at 15:00 BST. Guarantee your seat to this game with a Matchday VIP Experience.

www.manutd.com
Old 19-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #123
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ANDREAS HOPES TO HARNESS THE HURT AGAINST LIVERPOOL

While appreciating that action speaks louder than words, Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira is under no illusion as to how much of a boost it would provide for everyone associated with the club if the Reds can beat Liverpool on Sunday.

In an exclusive interview with United Review, the 23-year-old discusses the magnitude of one of world football's greatest fixtures and shares the hurt the supporters have been feeling, particularly with the Merseysiders riding high at the top of the Premier League table.

Jurgen Klopp's team are aiming to end what will be at least a 30-year wait for the title and have won all eight of their top-flight matches so far this term.

“We know the fans are hurting,” Andreas told United Review, the official matchday programme. “The players and everyone at the club, here at the training ground, hurts. Me, even more, because I’m a Manchester United fan and a player and I am here at the Aon Training Complex every day. It hurts not getting the results.

”Everybody is doing their best to get it turned around and I am sure it will happen. Everyone is working hard, even harder, and, sooner or later, when everyone is working hard, things get back to good ways.

“It’s a perfect game against Liverpool, a perfect derby, and we have to build up for it.”

The midfielder knows how important the fixture is to everyone associated with United and compared it to some of the biggest rivalries in the world game.

“I think you can compare it with Boca Juniors-River Plate, Santos-Corinthians, Flamengo-Fluminense,“ he said. ”It’s one of the biggest derbies like El Clasico – Real Madrid versus Barcelona – and one of the biggest games, not only in England but in the world. Everyone will be watching and it’s most important for us, and for the fans.

“I always watched these games at home with my dad and my family. You know, I was always very curious and supporting United.”

Andreas spelled out how determined the Reds are to improve on a disappointing start to the campaign, and there is certainly no better place to start than against the Premier League leaders.

“I think it means a lot to us,“ he added. ”It’s one of the most important games of the year – it’s the derby and we absolutely want to win this game. We will do absolutely everything to win it. I know we’re not living the best moment right now, and we’re not getting results, but I think it’s a derby and it is always a different game.

“Absolutely, we want to win it – everyone at the club, everyone in the team and the staff. We all want to do everything to win the game and it can be a nice bounce back and provide a nice lift for us to start getting results.”

www.manutd.com
Old 14-12-2019, 04:36 PM   #124
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ANDREAS: HOW THE UNITED ACADEMY EMBRACED ME

Andreas Pereira’s route into the United Academy is different to the likes of Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford, but one which is becoming increasingly common as scouts cast their gaze far and wide.

In an interview for the new issue of Inside United, our official club magazine, the midfielder explains how he came from Belgium to Manchester, via the Netherlands…

How did your journey into football begin?

“My dad [Marcos Antonio Pereira] was a professional footballer so I grew up with football in my house. I always used to see my dad train and play so I just wanted to be like him. He played for different teams and everywhere he played, I played in their academy. But I was still very young. In the last year when he played in the second division for Lommel, where we lived the most in Belgium, I really played a lot and enjoyed my football, and I went to PSV Eindhoven after that.”

When did your Manchester United Academy story begin?

“When I was 16, I joined from PSV Eindhoven. Since then I’ve felt part of a big, big family at United. They embraced me and I feel very much at home here.”

What was your first day like? Was it like a first day at school?

“Yeah. The first day I arrived, I met all the players and I was very nervous. I couldn’t believe it when I was in the training gear and I looked down and I saw the badge on. I thought, ‘I’m at Manchester United. I need to pinch myself.’ Then I said, ‘Now I need to work hard because I want to play in the first team and I want to get there.’ I remember the first training session, we played rugby! It was, for me, different because I had never really played it so I wasn’t used to it. It was a nice experience and it helped me to get tough.”

What were your first impressions of the Aon Training Complex?

“It was special. It’s something special even today. Today you feel there is something special in the building around you. It’s like the charisma of the club. The first team, the Reserves, the Under-18s and the people who work there all eat together. Everybody is together and, after five years at the club, I know everybody. It’s very nice and I feel at home. When I was a young boy at PSV, I just stayed with the other young boys and there was no mixing of the teams and age groups. Here, it’s a real family.”

Who were the biggest influences on you during your time in the Academy?

“Paul McGuinness [former Under-18s coach] helped me out a lot when I moved here. He helped me a lot when I had just arrived and I was adapting to English football. It was more physical. When I went up to the Reserves with Warren Joyce, I think he helped me a lot because he really toughened me up and made me ready for the first team and for men’s football. So I think for me personally, Warren had the biggest impression on me and he helped me the most, really. I felt myself going from a boy into a man and a grown-up.”

Do you have a favourite memory from your time in the Academy?

“I have a few. One of them is the first game I played, against a Norwegian team. It was at The Cliff, I scored two goals, so it was something special and a very happy day for me. After that, I will never forget the first time I trained with the first team, when Scholesy was there, Giggsy… everyone was there and it was just an unbelievable experience.”

If you had to persuade a young player to join our Academy instead of another club, what would you say to them?

“I think that’s quite easy. For me, United is the biggest club in the world. We have everything. We have the best coaches, the best players, the best fans and we’re known everywhere. I think if you’re a footballer, you want to play in big stadiums like Old Trafford. I think everybody wants to play for United. This talk actually happened when Timothy Fosu-Mensah came here. I was in the Reserves and he was visiting. I didn’t know him at the time but I speak Dutch so he asked me what the club was like. He had offers from other clubs but I told him, ‘You should come here, it’s the best club in the world. Don’t even think about it. If you come here and if you work hard, you will get a chance in the first team.’ Then he came, and to this day he remembers my advice.”

Of all the players who have come through the Academy at United, who do you think is the best one?

“That’s difficult… but I would say Paul Scholes and David Beckham. Of course, you have Giggsy who was also unbelievable but I look more at the players in my position so it’s more Scholesy or Becks for me.”

www.manutd.com
Old 20-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #125
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'We are desperate to win a trophy': Andreas Pereira believes Manchester United have evolved under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and hopes the manager will stay for many years to come

* Andreas Pereira started for Manchester United in their 3-0 win on Wednesday
* Pereira praised the work of manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer since he came in
* The United midfielder also praised Michael Carrick for the advice he has offered

Andreas Pereira hopes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer stays for many seasons to come given the way he has helped the midfielder and Manchester United evolve during his first year in charge.

Thursday is a year to the day since the 1999 treble hero returned to the club as caretaker manager following the departure of divisive Jose Mourinho.

Solskjaer's side remain a work in progress but the United boss celebrated his first anniversary by leading them past Colchester into the Carabao Cup semi-finals, when the side displayed a mentality that midfielder Pereira believes the manager has helped shape.

'I think we have evolved a lot,' the Brazil international said.

'Mentally we are more patient, we work for each other more and more and we have more confidence on the pitch.

'I think that's all the United way we play, like the counter-attack we are playing very good. We're very direct and I think he has a massive part in that.

'Hopefully we can keep that going and he can stay for many more years.'

Consistent performances, defensive solidity and an ability to break down sides are all areas United need to work on, but they are capable of big wins.

Andreas Pereira started and played 90 minutes in United's 3-0 win against Colchester United. Pereira has made 21 appearances in all competitions for Manchester United so far this season. Pereira praised United first-team coach Michael Carrick for his development at the club

December's 2-1 victory at Manchester City was among the most impressive successes and will have to be repeated if they are to reach Wembley, having been drawn against Pep Guardiola's men in the Carabao Cup semi-finals.

'We are desperate to win a trophy,' Pereira said. 'Everybody at the academy is raised to win trophies.

'We have been winning trophies since the academy until the reserves and we want to do it now with the first team.

'It's a good game. We are up for it. We know it is difficult. Derbies are always special.'

Pereira came off the bench at the Etihad Stadium and looked bright from the start against Colchester, when he made his 22nd appearance of the season - just one shy of last year's total.

He is tied to the club until at least 2023 after signing improved terms in the summer and believes Solskjaer is taking his game on.

'He helped me a lot,' he said. 'The manager, the staff, everybody.

'I think as a player I have grown, especially mentally, I am very strong from last season.

'Of course I have been playing a lot more this season and I feel that every game my confidence is higher and higher, and I can show the ability that I've got to everyone.'

Pereira is quick to point out the helping hand of former team-mate turned first-team coach Michael Carrick.

'He's massive, he helps me every day in training,' he said.

'He coaches me how to receive the ball and how to break teams down and he plays a massive role in the same position I am playing today. He has helped me a lot, not me only a lot of the players as well.

'I study clips of him, I study clips of Scholesy [Paul Scholes] - all the United players who played in the middle, but especially [Carrick] because he was an expert in turning around and breaking teams down, especially when they are camped in front of their own area.

'At home I am always watching football, so I watch video clips of him. If I play as a 10, who plays there, as Wazza [Wayne Rooney] played there. I try to study everyone a bit.

'At the club of course they help me and they show me videos of myself and videos of how I have to do it, so they help a lot.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7809811/We-desperate-win-trophy-Andreas-Pereira-believes-Man-United-evolved-Solskjaer.html
Old 02-10-2020, 05:16 AM   #126
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Resmi dipinjamkan nih ke Lazio hingga musim 2020/2021 berakhir

Old 03-10-2020, 06:05 AM   #127
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ANDREAS COMPLETES LOAN MOVE AWAY FROM UNITED

Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira has completed a season-long loan move to Lazio, after passing his medical in Rome.

The 24-year-old, who joined United's Academy from PSV Eindhoven in 2011, has been allowed to leave Old Trafford following the arrival of Bruno Fernandes in January.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has explained the capture of the Portugal international, our 2019/20 Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year, has restricted the first-team opportunities for Andreas.

When we asked the boss if it was a good move for the Brazilian, he told us: “Yes, definitely. They’re a big club, Lazio. Andreas needs to play regularly.

“He started last season really well and played loads of games. You could see the confidence growing and see him developing but, after we signed Bruno, that position that Andy played in was taken because Bruno came in and had such an impact. We decided this is what was best for Andreas.”

Andreas will hope to make his debut in the weekend Serie A clash with Internazionale and push for a regular place in Simone Inzaghi's side at the Stadio Olimpico.

This is his third loan move, after stints in Spain with Granada and Valencia.

www.manutd.com
Old 04-10-2020, 10:49 AM   #128
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Goodluck in your new club, Andreas Pereira
Lazio
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 01:26 PM   #129
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United outcast Andreas Pereira unveiled as a Lazio player after sealing season-long loan move with option to buy for £24.5m as midfielder seeks more game time in Serie A

* Andreas Pereira, 24, has joined Italian club Lazio on loan for the rest of season
* Deal includes the option to buy Brazil midfielder from Man United for £24.5m
* Pereira was a regular in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team in first-half of 2019-20
* But he fell down the pecking order following January arrival of Bruno Fernandes
* Summer signing of Donny van de Beek further reduced his chances of playing

Andreas Pereira has been unveiled as a Lazio player as he completes his season-long loan move from Manchester United.

The 24-year-old Brazil midfielder had fallen further down the pecking order at Old Trafford following the summer arrival of Donny van de Beek.

And Pereira will spend the season in Serie A after joining Lazio initially on loan but with an option to make the move permanent for £24.5million.

Andreas Pereira has been unveiled as a Lazio player after completing a loan move

The 24-year-old midfielder signs from Manchester United on loan for the rest of the season

Pereira underwent a medical on Friday as he completed his loan move to the Serie A club

He was reluctant to leave United but knew competition for midfield places would be more fierce than ever this season.

Since breaking into United's first team back in 2015, Pereira has played 75 times and scored four goals.

He was a regular for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer during the first half of last season but saw his place taken by January arrival Bruno Fernandes.

Following the restart in June, Pereira managed just 36 minutes of Premier League football and was left on the bench during the UEFA Europa League final in Germany.

And having not been picked by Solskjaer during the opening games of the current campaign, Pereira decided to make the move to Italy in the hope of more game time.

Pereira holds a Lazio scarf as his loan move from Manchester United is confirmed. Pereira had fallen down the midfield pecking order at Old Trafford following recent arrivals. Pereira wants more first team action after falling out of favour with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Pereira could feature for Lazio in the Champions League after they were paired with Borussia Dortmund, Zenit St Petersburg and Club Brugge during Thursday's group stage draw.

He will hope a spell in the Italian capital will revitalise his game as it did for United defender Chris Smalling on loan at Roma last season.

Smalling is one of several United squad players who could yet depart Old Trafford before Monday night's transfer deadline.

Marcos Rojo, Sergio Romero, Phil Jones and Daniel James could also be moved out.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8798935/Manchester-United-outcast-Andreas-Pereira-unveiled-Lazio-player.html
Old 08-06-2021, 09:32 AM   #130
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United loanee Andreas Pereira wants to extend stay at Lazio as he jokes that he doesn't have the 'physique' for the Premier league

* Andreas Pereira has revealed he is open to an exit from Manchester United
* The Brazilian, 25, was shipped out on loan to Lazio this campaign
* He says his style of football is more suited to Italy and Spain

Manchester United loanee Andreas Pereira as revealed that he would like to remain at Lazio but accepts that his future is in the hands of the Premier League club.

The 25-year-old had been expected to return to Old Trafford at the end of the campaign after making just three starts for Simone Inzaghi's side in Serie A.

Pereira has not been in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's plans for some time, having fallen out of favour following the arrival of Bruno Fernandes last January.

Manchester United loanee Andreas Pereira as revealed that he would like to remain at Lazio. Pereira fell out of favour at Old Trafford and has not been in Solskjaer 's plans for some time

"The English one is very physical, and as you can see, I don’t have the ideal physique! Joking aside, I loved playing in England; Spanish football is more my style of play.

“Future? I would like to stay and play for Lazio again, but this depends on the discussion with United and what they will want to do with me.

“I have a contract with the club; it’s like a second home for me. I have been there since I was 16; I always talk to the people who work for the club.”

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9661245/Man-United-loanee-Andreas-Pereira-wants-stay-Lazio-jokes-England-physical.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 57
::THE KING::, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, Arra, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cokorda, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, edoardo, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jifortin, Johnny Depp, marsel david, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Pure_red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, zudomiriku