United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 26-02-2015, 01:08 PM   #491
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Park Ji-Sung

selamat ulang tahun buat PJS yg kmrn dah berusia 34 tahun
Old 29-03-2015, 03:45 PM   #492
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Welcome to indonesia Park Ji Sung
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 04:39 PM   #493
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Park Ji-Sung Bahagia Melihat MU Kembali ke Kompetisi Eropa

Bola.net - Mantan pemain Manchester United, Park Ji-sung mengaku bahagia melihat tim yang membesarkan namanya bisa finish urutan empat musim ini. Artinya, MU memiliki kans untuk kembali tampil di kompetisi Liga Champions musim depan.

"Bagi saya, adalah hal yang menyedihkan tidak melihat United di Liga Champions tapi sekarang kita sedang menuju ke sana dan menyiapkan dengan baik untuk kompetisi musim depan," kata Park, dikutip dari www.manutd.com.

"Menjadi empat besar adalah tujuan utama setelah musim lalu yang mengecewakan dan kita telah mencapai itu. Kita telah bermain dengan sangat baik di beberapa pertandingan musim ini. Jadi harapannya, kita bisa melanjutkan itu." tegas Park Ji-sung.

Park akan kembali mengenakan seragam Setan Merah pada bulan Juni nanti. Mantan pemain timnas Korea Selatan tersebut akan terlibat dalam laga amal bertajuk 'Legends Charity' melawan Bayern Munich.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:49 AM   #494
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Park Ji-sung Takes Role at Asian Football Body

Former national football team captain Park Ji-sung has taken his first step as a football administrator with his appointment to the Asian Football Confederation's Social Responsibility Committee.

The Korea Football Association said Thursday that the AFC has finalized the lists of standing committee members for the next four years, and Park and other eight Koreans are appointed.

Park led Korea to the semifinal of the 2002 World Cup in Korea and Japan, and was part of the 2010 World Cup team in South Africa that advanced to the round of 16 for the first time on foreign turf.

Park retired from the national team in 2011 and from all football in May last year. He has been club ambassador for his former team Manchester United of the English Premier League and is focusing on charity activities through the JS Foundation he founded.

Source : http://english.chosun.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:31 PM   #495
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

menurut saya sih PJS pemain yang hebat se asia di MU
Old 10-08-2015, 11:45 AM   #496
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Tidak terasa waktu begitu cepat berlalu.. Masih ingat betul opini banyak pihak saat itu yang mengatakan Park dibeli hanya untuk mendukung nilai komersil Manchester United di Asia tapi sejarah akhirnya membuktikan bahwa Park memang layak membela United

Park recalls his United debut, 10 years on

It's 10 years today (9 August) since Ji-sung Park made his Manchester United debut, in a Champions League qualifier against Hungarian outfit Debrecen. Here, the popular Korean recalls that night at Old Trafford...

When did you first find out you would be involved?
Well, as you probably know, Sir Alex never told us the starting line-up the day before. He always told us on the morning of the match. I was named in the matchday squad and thought "maybe I will get a chance to play". When the manager told me to warm up, I didn’t feel nervous. Then when I came on, replacing Roy Keane, the scoreline was quite safe for us, so there wasn’t too much pressure on me. I think I made one or two mistakes, but it wasn’t a bad outing.

Can you recall your emotions as you sat on the bench, taking in the atmosphere of a Champions League night at Old Trafford?
Debrecen were not a strong opponent, which is maybe the reason why I didn’t get nervous. I’d already experienced Champions League football before I joined United [with PSV]. Debrecen was a qualifier and the opening match of the season. The stadium was not completely full but it was a different experience for me. It was all new and I felt like I was at the start line.

Can you remember who else played that night?

I remember… van Nistelrooy, Rooney, van der Sar, Ferdinand and Silvestre. And Scholes – am I right? (Gary Neville, O'Shea, Fletcher, Keane and Ronaldo were the other starters).

How had you prepared for the game in the days before?

Not that differently to any other game. I was just aware that I was maybe going to take my first steps for United, but still I wasn’t sure. When I found out I was on the bench, I didn’t have time to phone anybody back home. I just tried to focus, though I was full of anticipation all day. At that time, the priority for me was to get into the team and to adapt to United, on and off the pitch.

What did Sir Alex say to you before the game?
I cannot remember! But after my first Premier League game, I clearly remember the boss said "welcome to the Premier League" and I thought "yes, I’ve made my debut in England and it’s just the start for me".

Do you remember walking down the tunnel for the first time?

I first walked down the tunnel when I signed for United. After the press conference, I walked down to the pitch through the tunnel and it was obviously an empty stadium because it was not a matchday, yet even then I could feel Old Trafford was significant. Because I was on the bench against Debrecen, I didn’t walk down the tunnel, so my first time as a starter was against Aston Villa [11 days later]. I could hear all the fans singing and it was a special moment for me.

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Old 17-11-2015, 09:49 AM   #497
Andi Istiabudi
manager

PARK HAPPY TO BE BACK AT OLD TRAFFORD

Former Manchester United winger Ji-sung Park was thrilled to take part in the UNICEF 'Match for Children' at Old Trafford, a stadium that will always have a special place in his heart.

The Korean, who made more than 200 appearances for the Reds, played for a Rest of the World XI against David Beckham's Great Britain and Ireland side in front of 75,000 fans on Saturday.

The 34-year-old’s wife is due to give birth imminently and, while that meant Park was only able to make a whistle-stop return to Manchester, he was delighted to be involved for such a good cause.

"Our baby is due next week so I wasn’t able to come early, but I knew this was a charity match and I was really happy to play. It was a lot of fun," Park told ManUtd.kr.

"It means a lot to me to play at a full Old Trafford, which always feels like home. Since I retired, I’ve not had much chance to play football, so it was tough out there!

"And it was good to see many familiar faces who I played with and against – Sir Alex, Scholes, Silvestre, Giggsy… I had a good chat with them all afterwards.

"Many people watched this game live all over the world and it will help to get more support to children who need it. It was my pleasure to be here."

http://www.manutd.com
Old 22-09-2016, 02:02 PM   #498
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Former Manchester United star Park Ji Sung enrols at University in Leicester

* Park Ji Sung retired from football in 2014 with persistent knee problems
* South Korean spent seven seasons at Manchester United from 2005-12
* 35-year-old also played for Queens Park Rangers and PSV Eindhoven

De Montfort University in Leicester could soon be boasting an impressive addition to their football team.

Manchester United fan favourite Park Ji Sung has signed up on a year long sports management course at DMU to strengthen his depth of knowledge 'around the pitch.'

The 35-year-old, who spent seven trophy laden seasons at Manchester United from 2005-12, retired from the game in 2014 due to persistent knee problems.

Now the South Korean, a club ambassador for the Old Trafford outfit, begins his prestigious International MA in Management, Law, and Humanities of Sport, which is run by the Swiss Centre International d'Etude du Sport (CIES).

The course hosted by DMU operates in three stages across Europe. Beginning in Leicester, the students then head to study for a term in Milan, before three months in Switzerland.

During his spell at Manchester United Park Ji Sung scored 27 goals in 205 Red Devils appearances collecting four Premier League titles, the Champions League, the FIFA Club World Cup and three League Cups under the reign of Sir Alex Ferguson.

The 35-year-old (front row, right) is pictured by De Montfort Uni ahead of his new degree

However the former midfielder is now focused on his work off the pitch having taken up a recommendation from a friend to enrol.

'One of my colleagues said it had been a great experience and though many players go into coaching or management, I wanted to improve my knowledge of football around the pitch and then perhaps work in the South Korean football league,' Park told the DMU website.

Park revealed that he had never previously visited Leicester but was set to join his fellow students at the King Power Stadium on Tuesday night to observe Chelsea's 4-2 League Cup triumph.

'What happened to Leicester City was amazing and showed the way football can bring hope to people,' added the South Korean. 'Playing in the Champions League is a great experience and may even spur Leicester to play at a higher level.'

Reflecting on his own fine career, Park singled out a landmark season: 'Of my own career I have many happy memories but perhaps it the 2010-11 season, where United broke the record for number of title wins, was the best. I was very satisfied with my performance that year.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3800311/Former-Manchester-United-star-Park-Ji-Sung-enrols-University-Leicester.html
Old 16-10-2016, 09:34 AM   #499
Andi Istiabudi
manager

PICS: JI-SUNG PARK PLAYS FOR UNIVERSITY TEAM

Manchester United ambassador Ji-sung Park returned to an English football pitch in unusual circumstances this week by playing for a De Montfort University student XI.

The South Korean, who won nine major honours in seven seasons at Old Trafford, including four Premier League titles, is currently completing a degree in sports management on a year-long course that requires him to study in Leicester for three months, before moving to Milan and finishing in Switzerland.

Remarkably, Park is living in student accommodation while furthering his education in the Midlands and it was his willingness to immerse himself into student life that led to his cameo appearance.

A match was organised between a staff team and students on the sports management course at local football club Opry Town, where Park stepped off the bench in the second half. Although he retired in 2014, he produced what has been described as a “great performance” in midfield.

Adam Redfern, a former student at De Montfort who now works in the communications department, played against Park and spoke glowingly to ManUtd.com about his famous opponent.

"Yeah, he was obviously good," Adam told us. "He played as a defensive midfielder to begin with and then he got pushed forward a little bit. He was fantastic on the ball and people stood off him to see what he could do. He did his thing, he stood out and it was a great performance from him."

Expanding on Park's quality, Adam joked: "I don’t want to say he wasn’t trying, but he was basically gliding his way around the pitch and doing his thing! We noticed one thing that really stood out was his balance on the ball and the way he used his body to shift off players, or get around them. You could tell he had not played for a few years, but that he had played at the highest level."

Amazingly, despite his fame and fortune, Champions League winner Park has thrown himself into student life and has even moved his family into student accommodation in the local community.

"Somebody I know lives above him in student accommodation and he is definitely making the most of the student experience," Adam revealed to us. "He obviously earned a lot of money during his career but he hasn’t bought an expensive house. He isn’t quite in student halls, but they are flats that students live in. It is quite nice and a lot of students live there. I believe he is there with his family and children."

Photo credit: RedPix Photography

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 18-10-2016, 11:06 AM   #500
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United star Park Ji-sung back in English football... as he lines up for De Montfort University

* Park Ji-sung played for Manchester United between 2005 and 2012
* South Korea legend won four Premier Leagues and a Champions League
* Park is back in England to study and lined up for De Montfort University
* He is studying Management, Law and Humanities of Sport MA in Leicester

Back in March 2010, Park Ji-sung scored the winner at Old Trafford as Manchester United beat bitter rivals Liverpool 2-1.

Fast forward over six years, and the 35-year-old is still playing his part on the pitch... for De Montfort University's Sport Management team.

The South Korea legend, who has 100 caps for his country, retired in 2014 but is back in England to study a post-graduate degree at University.

Park Ji-sung lined up for De Montford University's Sport Management team this week

The former Manchester United man played against some of the University's staff members

Park retired back in 2014, after winning four Premier Leagues and a Champions League

United supporters will fondly remember his time at Old Trafford, as he made over 200 appearances under the stewardship of Sir Alex Ferguson, in a seven-year stint at the club.

Therefore, it will be odd for United fans to see him back in English football, albeit at a much different standard.

Park was asked to step out alongside his course mates in a Management, Law and Humanities of Sport MA XI, to face the Vice-Chancellors' team earlier this week.

Quote:
PARK JI-SUNG'S CAREER

2000-2003: Kyoto Purple Sanga
2003-2005: PSV Eindhoven
2005-2012: Manchester United
2012-2014: Queens Park Rangers
--> 2013-2014: PSV Eindhoven (loan)
2016: De Montfort University
With both Champions League and Premier League winners' medals under his belt, Park used his experience against a side made up of University staff in Leicester.

His time with the University side is set to be shortlived though, as Park has only enrolled on a one-year course, with just three months located in Leicester.

He and his course-mates will then head to SDA Bocconi in Milan, before finishing their studies at the University of Neuchatel in Switzerland.

Park appeared to dictate the play as he made a rare appearance back in English football

Park takes on an opponent during the match against University staff earlier this week

Speaking to the University about the course last month, Park said: 'One of my colleagues said it had been a great experience and though many players go into coaching or management, I wanted to improve my knowledge of football around the pitch and then perhaps work in the South Korean football league.'

Since retiring, Park has taken up a role as global ambassador for Manchester United, attending various events and functions to promote the club in the community.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3838505/Former-Manchester-United-star-Park-Ji-sung-English-football-lines-Montford-University.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 111
Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, Ayunda, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, Bulma, Deddy Hernandez, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hzent, iamsetia, id4y, irhamutd, jifortin, jojoredarmy, kaiki, Mahesa_Jenar, mcdani4, mousetrap, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Noe26, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, OrangeCreativeDesign, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, penk22_, Pery#24, Pure_red, pweechevalier, qlkeucoit67, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rich87, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Rizana, Roo10, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Sulawan77, Syarifeghy, Tevan, theater of dream, tietocinex, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku, [UI]phy'kamikaze