United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-09-2016, 09:24 AM   #121
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Matteo Darmian

Jose Mourinho's relationship with Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian at a 'complete breakdown'

* Jose Mourinho has preferred Antonio Valencia at right back this season
* Matteo Darmian could be heading towards Manchester United exit door
* United boss's relationship with the defender at a 'complete breakdown'
* Juventus are believed to be interested in signing the Italy international

Matteo Darmian could be heading towards the Manchester United exit door ‒ with the defender and Jose Mourinho's relationship at a 'complete breakdown'.

The Italian 26-year-old arrived at Old Trafford last summer but has fallen down the pecking order with the Portuguese tactician at the helm.

And according to Tuttosport, there is reportedly a 'complete breakdown' between Darmian and Mourinho.

The Italian newspaper suggests the defender and his manager's relationship could be beyond repair, which could see him make a move away from Old Trafford.

This is 'good news' for Juventus, Tuttosport reported, who are believed to be eyeing a loan move in January with an option to buy next summer.

Manchester United, however, could demand £17million for the defender, a fee the Italian giants are not willing to meet.

Defender Matteo Darmian could be heading towards the Manchester United exit door. The 26-year-old arrived at Old Trafford last summer but has fallen down the pecking order

Darmian made 39 appearances in his debut campaign at United last season after arriving from Torino.

The Italy international put pen-to-paper on a four-year contract at Old Trafford when he agreed a switch to United.

With Antonio Valencia playing as the first-choice right back this term, he may have to move on to pastures new in search of regular football.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3780131/Jose-Mourinho-s-relationship-Manchester-United-defender-Matteo-Darmian-complete-breakdown.html
Old 07-10-2016, 09:16 AM   #122
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian could consider leaving as Italy place is under threat due to lack of playing time under Jose Mourinho

* Matteo Darmian has played just once for Manchester United this season
* Italy right-back has had his opportunities limited by Antonio Valencia
* 26-year-old may seek move away from Old Trafford in the January window
* Napoli are among a host of Italian clubs ready to take him back to Serie A

Matteo Darmian's agent has warned that the frustrated Manchester United defender could seek a move away from Old Trafford in January if he is not given more playing time by Jose Mourinho.

A day after Memphis Depay admitted that sitting on the bench this season has left him feeling like 'a loaded gun', Fausto Pari said that Darmian is in danger of losing his place in the Italy side unless he features more for United.

The 26-year-old right back made 39 appearances under Louis van Gaal last season after joining United from Torino for £12.6million, but has played just once under Mourinho in the Europa League defeat by Feyenoord in Rotterdam.

Matteo Darmian has fallen down the pecking order at Manchester United under Jose Mourinho

With Antonio Valencia firmly established as United's first-choice in that position, and Timothy Fosu-Mensah providing cover, Darmian knows his opportunities are likely to be limited.

Pari claimed that United have rejected attempts by Italian clubs to take Darmian back to his homeland, and suggested Napoli as a possible destination if he leaves in January.

'He's playing little or nothing and it's a shame because he's an Italy international,' said Pari. 'If the situation doesn't change by January, we'll have to think of something. He risks also losing his place in the national team.

'We've got to see what United want to do. Italian clubs have tried, but United closed the door immediately. We're only at the start of October so there is still time and we will see how the situation evolves.

'Napoli have [Ivan] Strinic in that position, though. It will be up to them to decide whether they want to make a move for Darmian.'

Darmian (front, right) has had to get used to being on the sidelines but a move may be on

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3825167/Matteo-Darmian-warned-losing-place-Italy-advised-leave-Manchester-United.html
Old 03-11-2016, 11:20 AM   #123
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semangat Darmian !!!

DARMIAN READY TO STAKE RIGHT-BACK CLAIM

Matteo Darmian is ready to stake his claim for Manchester United's right-back position in the injury-enforced absence of Antonio Valencia.

Valencia is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after fracturing his right arm, with manager Jose Mourinho confirming on Wednesday that it was a "bad injury" and that the Ecuadorian had undergone "important surgery".

While naturally disappointed for his Reds colleague, Darmian has been working hard and is determined to fight for his place in the team, having made only his third appearance of the season in Saturday's 0-0 draw at home to Burnley.

The 26-year-old and fit-again Phil Jones, another potential option to replace Valencia, were both in the United squad that travelled to Istanbul ahead of Thursday's Europa League tie against Fenerbahce.

Asked at a pre-match press conference if he was frustrated at not playing regularly, Darmian said: "No, because at a club like United there are always top players. Every day I have to fight for my position.

"Of course, I've worked a lot in the first part of the season and have to be ready when the manager gives me an opportunity. I work hard to improve myself and I have to be ready and try to win the game.

"I feel sorry for Valencia, for his injury. We wait on his recovery and I hope he's back as soon as possible."

Echoing what Marcos Rojo and Marcus Rashford both said earlier in the week, Darmian admitted a tough test awaits United in Thursday's Group A encounter at Sukru Saracoglu.

"We expect a very difficult game," the Italian added. "Fenerbahce is a good team with good players, but we want to fight. We are here to win – that's it."

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 10:57 PM   #124
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ditanya Soal Inter, Darmian Fokus ke Laga Lawan Arsenal
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Milan - Bek Manchester United, Matteo Darmian, mengesampingkan rumor transfernya ke Inter Milan. Dia fokus ke laga melawan Arsenal di akhir pekan ini.

Darmian tak menjadi pilihan utama Jose Mourinho di MU musim ini. Dia baru mendapatkan kesempatan bermain setelah Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling, dan Eric Bailly mengelami cedera. Darmian baru bermain lima kali di semua ajang.

Oleh karena itu, masa depan Darmian di MU lantas dispekulasilan. Nerazzurri yang disebut menjadi klub peminatnya.

Darmian memberikan jawaban diplomatis saat ditanya mengenai kans untuk pindah ke Inter. MU akan melakoni laga berat melawan Arsenal di Liga Inggris akhir pekan ini, bek asal Italia memilih untuk fokus pada laga yang akan berlangsung di Old Trafford itu.

"Saya tidak tahu, masih terlalu awal untuk membicarakan bursa transfer. Besok, saya akan kembali ke Manchester dan kami mempunyai laga penting melawan Arsenal. Salah satu yang ingin dimainkan oleh semua orang," kata Darmian di Soccerway.

Soal keputusan Mourinho yang tak menjadikannya pilihan utama, Darmian tak tahu alasannya.

"Saya tak tahu mengapa, itu merupakan keputusan yang sudah untuk dijawab," kata Darmian kepada Rai Sport.

"Saya jelas tak kurang determinasi dan itu mendasar, terutama selama periode Anda tak banyak bermain," imbuhnya.
Old 17-11-2016, 09:16 AM   #125
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian insists the team can still win the title if they play with their 'hearts'

* Manchester United have endured a difficult start to the season
* The Red Devils sit sixth in the table, eight points behind Liverpool
* Jose Mourinho's team host Arsenal at Old Trafford on Saturday
* Matteo Darmian says it can be the springboard for the team

Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian has urged his team-mates to do more to help manager Jose Mourinho and play with their ‘heart’ if they want to win the Premier League title.

United return to Premier league action on Saturday as they host Arsenal at Old Trafford. However, they head into the game sixth in the table — eight points behind leaders Liverpool.

Darmian, however, insists that a first title win since Sir Alex Ferguson retired is not beyond Mourinho’s team. He has, however, challenged the United squad to step up and ease the pressure on the manager.

Matteo Darmian has urged his team-mates to do more to help manager Jose Mourinho

‘The players, we have a responsibility,’ Darmian told Sportsmail. ‘We have to do more out there on the pitch. We have to play with our hearts.

‘I am feeling confident. After this break, we now have to be focused on the next game. It’s a big game against one of our big rivals for the title. We have to prepare in just two days of training but we need three points and we have to be focused to get that.’

United have won only two of their last eight league games but Darmian is hopeful that the 3-1 victory at Swansea before the international break can be the springboard for Mourinho’s team to march up the table.

‘Of course we can still compete for the title,’ Darmian added. ‘What we have to do now is go on a run of good results, win a lot of games in a row. We are still the race.

‘Sometimes we have been unlucky. We have missed a lot of chances against Burnley, where the goalkeeper was fantastic, and Stoke. But we didn’t score enough. So we have to improve, we have to work hard and get on our good way.

‘Swansea can be a turning point for us, a point of beginning. Now on Saturday against Arsenal we have to win.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3943954/Manchester-United-defender-Matteo-Darmian-insists-team-win-title-play-hearts.html
Old 23-11-2016, 04:57 AM   #126
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DARMIAN OUT TO EXTEND EUROPA JOURNEY

Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian insists he and his team-mates will be fully prepared when Europa League opponents Feyenoord come to Old Trafford on Thursday night.

A win against the Dutch visitors would lift United into the qualification places and leave the Reds needing just one point from the final Group A game against Zorya Luhansk in Ukraine to guarantee progress.

"I think it is a difficult group because we have to face a difficult opponent, but we are still in the race," Darmian told MUTV. "We have an important game against Feyenoord and we have to win. We'll prepare to make sure we're ready."

United's current position, below Feyenoord and Fenerbahce, reflects the Reds' less-than-impressive away form in the group with defeats to both of those clubs at their grounds.

"I remember [the Feyenoord game in Holland] because it was not a good game for us," Darmian continued. "We have to change this and win our away games, but for now we’re playing at home and maybe that is a little bit easier. We want to win on Thursday and make our fans happy."

The Europa League is the only major trophy United have never won, and Darmian recognises its importance - not least because if offers the eventual winners a route back into Europe's top tournament.

"I think it's a big competition," said the Italy international. "It gives us a big opportunity to get into the Champions League which is crucial for a club like Manchester United. But if we want to continue in the Europa League, we have to win both [of our remaining] games, starting with Feyenoord at home."

MUTV's build-up to the Feyenoord game begins in earnest on Wednesday afternoon with 'The Manager's Press Conference', live at 13:30 GMT.

www.manutd.com
Old 02-12-2016, 11:06 AM   #127
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Selamat Ulang Tahun
Old 06-12-2016, 10:27 PM   #128
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HOW DARMIAN LEARNED FROM MALDINI AND CAFU

Matteo Darmian has started six of Manchester United's last eight matches, on either the right or left side of the Reds' defence. Here, the Italy international discusses the evolving role of a full-back in the modern game and reveals the players he looked up to and learned from at AC Milan...

"When I was younger, I was actually a central midfielder. It was at the AC Milan academy that I changed position and they started playing me as a defender. At first it was as a central defender, and then when I went up to the first team the manager put me at right-back and from then on it was decided: I was a right-back!

"Of course, Milan have had some outstanding full-backs in the past. Paolo Maldini is my idol and I met him when I moved up to the first team at the San Siro. He was a great player, of course, but before that he is a great person and I tried to make the most of the opportunity of working with him, so I would look to Maldini and study him, because I think he is one of the best defenders in the world.

"To hear of comparisons, as I did back then, between myself and Maldini was, for me, too big a compliment, but of course a pleasure and huge honour. He wasn’t alone, of course - I was also fortunate enough to be around the first team at the same time as Cafu, who is another great full-back, so there were many great players I could learn from.

"It wasn’t just from watching them, either. At Milan I was able to test myself in training against players like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, two of the very best in the world, and it was such a good education. Hard, but good! After spending the week playing against them in training, sometimes it made my job feel easy when we would play a Serie A match at the weekend!

"Being a defender in Serie A is a little bit different to playing in the Premier League because it is a more tactical and less physical championship. The football played here in England, I think, makes the Premier League the best championship in the world and for me it is an honour to play here for Manchester United.

"Every day now I play against top players at the Aon Training Complex so I’m very lucky. You cannot help but learn from training with players of such quality. It’s important to face different challenges, and there are so many different players here with different styles of play that every day gives you new problems. That’s great for my development.

"The role of full-back has changed a little bit since I started playing. Now a great full-back isn’t just one who stops every attack, but also gets forward wherever possible because the attacking demands on the position have increased. We need to help our strikers and wingers more than before, but we have to be focused also behind, because defending is still the most important thing. Those duties mean it is important that you are smart and focused all the time. Good technique helps and, of course, more and more it is important that you are a strong runner because you have to get up and down the pitch.

"If you look around the world at the best full-backs in the world today, they all have those attributes. You probably think of Marcelo at Real Madrid, Dani Alves of Juventus and Bayern Munich’s David Alaba. Antonio Valencia is also doing very well as well here at United. He has been very impressive, especially considering he was a winger for so long.

"I am comfortable playing on either side of the defence, so I have played as both right-back and left-back for United. The most important thing is that I am able to help the team and do my best for everyone, so I don’t mind where I play. For me it is quite easy to change sides from right to left. When I was younger I did work hard on my left foot to make it stronger and, even now, I think it is important to do that during the week because it is my weaker side and I know that I have to keep improving it.

"Of course, not only has the position of full-back changed, but the game has changed too. There is no excuse for not being prepared in the modern game. We watch videos before each game so we know all about our opponent, so we try to study and work in a smart way. It helps you feel more prepared and more confident before each game because you know what to expect."

www.manutd.com
Old 18-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #129
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

DARMIAN PROUD TO BE PART OF WINNING DEFENCE

Matteo Darmian expressed his delight at helping MANCHESTER United keep a clean sheet after the Reds shut out home side West Bromwich Albion to claim a fourth straight win in all competitions.

The Italian defender, who made his 50th appearance for United in the game, told MUTV: "Clean sheets mean a lot for us and we didn’t give them too many chances. We worked together at the back with a great team spirit.

"We only conceded a couple of corners in the game and that was great because before the game we aimed to try and keep the corner count down."

United triumphed 2-0 in a physical contest at The Hawthorns with a brace from Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"We deserved to win the game," added Darmian. "We scored early and we controlled the game.

"It gave us three more very important points and a fourth win in a row. Confidence is high, each win gives us confidence to keep working and keep improving.

"We must continue like this and be focused over the tough festive period."

United now have a week-long break ahead of the Boxing Day fixture at home to Sunderland and Darmian believes the squad can benefit from the space between games.

"Our recovery over the next few days is important so that we can be ready for a really important Christmas period. We have to keep fighting so we can reduce the gap at the top of the league."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Dec/player-reaction-Matteo-Darmian-proud-to-be-part-of-Manchester-United-winning-defence.aspx
Old 07-01-2017, 06:00 AM   #130
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DARMIAN: STAM WAS A WORLD-CLASS DEFENDER

Matteo Darmian has two clubs in common with Saturday's opposition manager Jaap Stam – not only Manchester United but also AC Milan.

The Reds' Italian defender and the Reading boss have both worn the famous red and black stripes and called San Siro their home, and they were with the Serie A giants at the same time, albeit when Darmian was in the academy while Stam was a first-team star.

"Yes, when I was young, Stam was playing for AC Milan. I think he was a brilliant defender, one of the best in the world," Darmian told United Review, the official programme for Saturday's match.

"Unfortunately I didn’t have any contact with him but I trained a lot with his team-mate Paolo Maldini, my idol. Maldini was a great defender and I tried to learn everything from him."

Stam brings Reading to Old Trafford for an intriguing tie in the FA Cup third round, the stage of the competition that pitted Darmian and his team-mates against another visiting team from outside the Premier League, Sheffield United, 12 months ago.

"It was not an easy game because I think Sheffield United played with 11 players around the box," recalled Matteo, who made his first ever appearance in the Cup that day.

"It was difficult to find some space but at the end we won with a penalty in the last minute. The most important thing was the victory."

Several rounds later, Darmian was a Cup winner at the end of his debut campaign with United and naturally he's looking to repeat the success this season.

"Every time I see my medal I think of not just the final but of all the matches we won to get there," he said. "And of course it gives us confidence and we want to win as many trophies as possible. I want to win the Cup again, the club's 13th FA Cup."

The full interview with Matteo Darmian is in Saturday's edition of United Review, on sale at Old Trafford and available online from manutd.com/programme.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 55
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, bangkit, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, Fajar_, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jojo poenya, Juni HW, KPU, LAM ILHAM, Merahponod90, NdeGue, NiaanuuR97, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, puji purnawan, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, seven7, smile_boy, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan