United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-04-2018, 07:23 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Tahith Chong

CHONG GETS BACKING FROM FOSU-MENSAH

Tahith Chong has received the backing of Tim Fosu-Mensah, as the Crystal Palace loanee has revealed he helped the Under-23s prospect settle in Manchester.

Chong arrived from Feyenoord as a 16-year-old and Fosu-Mensah, who came at the same age from Ajax, was able to pass on his experiences to his younger colleague. Both players are among the best prospects from the Netherlands.

Although still only 20, Fosu-Mensah believes this is all part of a natural process at the Aon Training Complex, as youngsters are made to feel at home at the club.

"He trained a couple of times with the first team last season, when I was at United," the current Palace defender told MUTV. "He’s a good player with a lot of potential. He is also eager to learn more and that is good about him.

"When I was there [at the Aon Training Complex], we spoke a lot. He came over and we had a chat about Manchester. I tried to make him feel settled in, like how Marcus [Rashford], Andreas [Pereira], Axel [Tuanzebe] and also Adnan [Januzaj] and Joel [Pereira] made me feel settled.

"So this is what I tried to do with Tahith. No, he is a good guy, a very good guy, and a good player."

Chong is expected to feature for the Under-23s in the Premier League 2 game against Sunderland on Friday night. The crucial 19:00 BST kick-off is live on MUTV and there is free entry for all supporters.

The teenager has already made an impact in his previous appearances at the Theatre of Dreams, scoring as a substitute in the FA Youth Cup tie with Southampton last season and marking his Reserves debut with the opener against Tottenham Hotspur in January, in front of the watching Jose Mourinho.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 01:13 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Bukan Ruud Gullit, Ini Tahith Chong Pemain Masa Depan MU
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Los Angeles - Mulai musim depan, fans Manchester United bakal sering melihat penampakan Ruud Gullit. Tapi bukan Gullit beneran, melainkan pemain asal Belanda Tahit Chong.

Nama Chong menjadi buah bibir setelah tampil impresif saat MU menghadapi Club America pada laga persahabatan kemarin. Main selama 30 menit, ia terlihat menonjol sebagai pemain sayap.

Puncaknya adalah ketika Chong memberikan umpan tarik yang dimanfaatkan oleh Juan Mata untuk menjadi gol penyama kedudukan. Tak cuma soal performanya, Chong menarik perhatian karena gaya rambut gondrong keriting mirip Gullit yang sama-sama berasal dari Belanda.

Lalu siapa sebenarnya Chong? Kenapa dia tiba-tiba ada di skuat utama MU pada laga pramusim tersebut?

Pemain 18 tahun itu direkrut dari Feyeenord pada 2016 dan langsung menjadi bagian tim U-18 MU yang dipimpin Kieran McKenna. Sempat mengalami cedera parah dan absen 10 bulan, kiprah pemain kelahiran 4 Desember 1999 ini terus menanjak.

Chong adalah pemain kidal yang bisa biasa bermain di sayap kiri. Tapi, pada debutnya di MU U-23 ia dijadikan sayap kanan. Terlepas dari itu, pergerakan sang pemain terbilang apik dalam penyerangan dan cukup fleksibel.

Performa apik Chong membuatnya menjadi pemain terbaik MU U-23 pada akhir musim lalu mengalahkan Lee O'Connor dan James Garner.

Menurut Manchester Evening News, Jose Mourinho sudah mengonfirmasi bahwa Chong akan berlatih bersama tim utama pada musim depan. Ia sepertinya akan menjadi opsi sayap MU yang terbilang tak cukup dalam.

Seperti diketahui, MU tak memiliki sayap murni musim lalu. Hanya Alexis Sanchez yang terbilang terbiasa main di sana, sementara Marcus Rashford dan Anthony Martial sejatinya adalah striker, sedangkan Juan Mata merupakan playmaker.

Sayap murni MU malah berubah posisi dan jadi andalan di pos full-back yakni Ashley Young dan Antonio Valencia. Tak ayal, Chong bisa menjadi opsi menarik di posisi tersebut.

"Menjadi mimpi untuk semua orang di ruang ganti bermain bersama tim utama. Tapi, kami masih fokus dan bekerja keras untuk berada di sana. Tapi ya, ini mimpi," ujar Chong.

Mourinho pun memberikan pujian kepada Chong setelah laga MU melawan Club America. Menurutnya Chong adalah opsi yang baik walau belum bisa dibilang sempurna.

"Aksinya saat melakukan umpan tarik sebelum gol sangat caem. Dia sangat antusias dan punya kepercayaan diri dalam bermain. Jelas dia punya keterbatasan terkait fisik, dia kerap terjatuh saat disenggol lawan dan kalah saat kontak badan. Tapi, kualitasnya terlihat ketika dia bisa menggerakkan bola dan menyerang lawan satu lawan satu. Dia adalah pemain yang bagus," tutur Mourinho.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:38 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CHONG: SENIOR CALL-UP WAS AMAZING

Tahith Chong believes his elevation to the substitutes' bench for Manchester United's Champions League home game with Juventus in October not only gave him a fascinating glimpse of first-team life, but also provided a filip to all of the club's youngsters.

The skilful winger has learned from the experience of going on the summer tour of the US and also earning that call-up for such a huge European match, which he feels will stand him in good stead. The teenager helped Nicky Butt's Under-19s win again in the final group game of the UEFA Youth League in Valencia, while team-mates James Garner and Mason Greenwood earned a place on the bench with the first team at the Mestalla.

”It was amazing,” Chong said of his place in the squad for the Juventus encounter. “I think words cannot describe it sometimes. It was just an amazing experience for me as well.

“I trained the day before but wasn’t too sure and then, obviously, I got the call so I rang my family and they were just happy as well. It was a proud moment for them as well after all the years I’ve worked, even in Holland and stuff like that. In pre-season, you’re playing friendlies but a Champions League game is completely different preparation. It’s still similar but a bit different because of how big the game is. So it was a different experience for me and a good one as well.”

He went on: ”It was just a case of doing everything what the first team were doing and it’s great to have them around you, talking to you before the game and seeing how they prepare. I think that’s just experience for me. Going up there just makes me want to work harder, whether that’s in the Under-23s or Under-19s, to go harder for the team I’m playing in. That just makes me want more. It’s not only for me but all the younger boys as well. Maybe they can see me go to the bench and see what United is all about – bringing youth through. It’s amazing to see.”

Chong was also rewarded for his fine form at United with a first call-up to the Netherlands Under-21 side last month.

”Obviously it was an honour, to be honest, to be called up for the national team and make that step up to the Under-21s,” he told MUTV. “It was a proud moment for me and my family again. It was a big game against Germany and a hard one as they have qualified for the Euros coming up but Holland haven't. So we went up with a younger group, while they had a full team [Germany won 3-0 in the friendly last month]. So it was hard but a learning experience for us once again.

“It’s good to see Holland getting back to where we are, especially with younger boys involved. Hopefully, we can get back to where we belong after missing the big tournaments recently, and continue playing well.”

One of the things Chong is working on is his strength as he handles the rigours of men’s football - and the teenager is looking forward to making more progress in 2019.

“I think because, last year, I played half a season with the Under-23s, you kind of get used to the physical bit,” he said. “But I am learning every single day how to use my body better.

”I’m learning new stuff every day and doing gym work with the group as well. Everyone is just enjoying training and playing games. Obviously, I’ll just see what happens. With the way it’s going, I’m very happy – the Under-19s are doing very well with a very good team and the same for the Under-23s. We’ve got to keep going on the same road.”

United's Under-23s take on Reading in Premier League 2 at the Madejski Stadium on Sunday. The match will be live on MUTV and kicks off at 13:00 GMT.

www.manutd.com
Old 06-01-2019, 09:08 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

CHONG DELIGHTED TO MAKE DEBUT

Tahith Chong described his Manchester United first-team debut as “a proud moment” and has now vowed to keep working hard in order to earn more opportunities.

The 19-year-old came on in the second half of Saturday's 2-0 win over Reading in the third round of the Emirates FA Cup at Old Trafford, replacing Juan Mata in the 62nd minute.

The forward showed glimpses of his talent in an energetic display and admitted in his post-match interview with MUTV that it was a proud moment for him and his family.

“It was a special moment and I couldn’t enjoy it more than I did,” he told Stewart Gardner in the tunnel after the game. “The boss [Ole Gunnar Solskjaer] said just enjoy it, get on the ball and try and get a few touches in and just enjoy the game.

”I think it is a proud moment. You work hard to get there and the club have helped me so it is just a proud moment just standing there. My parents, my mum and dad, came [to watch] so I was happy they could see it as well.“

Chong was involved in the first-team squad in October when he was an unused substitute for the Champions League home clash against Juventus.

But after his first taste of first-team action against Reading, the youngster - who claimed the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award last term - insists he now wants to work even harder to get more chances under Solskjaer.

“I just tried to get into the game, tried to get used to the tempo and then I got a few touches so it was good, but I now have to keep my feet on the ground, keep working hard and when my chances come, I have just got to take them,” he continued.

”I think the manager [Solskjaer] has done a brilliant job since he has come in and I am not the first one [to make my debut]. Angel [Gomes] has had a run-out, so I think for the young boys coming through it is good to see that and we will work even harder to get there.

“Everyone at the youth level can see the opportunity out there, so everyone is working even harder now to get there. It is good to see that.”

'HOPEFULLY VAR WILL BE QUICKER IN FUTURE'

Mata, the man who made way for Chong, was seen clapping and smiling as the young Dutchman was welcomed to the action. It was our no.8 who settled any early nerves, winning and converting a penalty in the first half via the assistance of the Video Assistant Referee (VAR), before Romelu Lukaku netted the second goal just before the break.

“It was important to score the penalty, the opener, and now we are through thanks to the two goals,” the Spaniard told MUTV after the game.

“It took too long to make the decision which was the only negative point. Hopefully in the future it can be quicker because I am OK for [having] VAR, if it has that importance to the result like it did today. It has to be as fair as possible and I think VAR helps to do that, but hopefully it can be a bit quicker.”

'IT WAS IMPORTANT TO KEEP WINNING'

Mata gave credit to Reading, who were dangerous on the counter attack, but he thinks it’s a good sign that United are winning games when not at our best.

“It was important to go into half time 2-0 ahead, but big credit to Reading because they played good football,” said Juan. “They came to Old Trafford with a new manager [Jose Gomes] and played in a very good way. It was difficult to play against them, so I wish them all the best.

”We should have done better, but we are through and I think we are in a moment where, even when we are not playing at our best, we are winning and that is very important to keep that moment, atmosphere and run of results going. We feel now that even if we are not playing very well, we win and we have a clean sheet as well. It is very good for [Sergio] Romero and we are happy.”

www.manutd.com
Old 09-05-2019, 06:36 AM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED LEGEND BUTT PRAISES 'ULTRA-HARD WORKING' CHONG

Completing the transition from exciting prospect to first-team regular is not easy, but Manchester United’s Head of Academy Nicky Butt suggests Tahith Chong is one of several young players at the club who have the required work ethic to achieve that ambition.

The rapid forward made his senior debut back in January in the Emirates FA Cup tie against Reading, which was followed by substitute appearances versus Southampton and Paris Saint-Germain.

Last Sunday, Chong registered his fourth outing with a spirited cameo at Huddersfield Town in the penultimate Premier League game of the campaign. It is presumed that the Netherlands Under-21 international is now in the running to feature against Cardiff City at Old Trafford this weekend.

In an exclusive interview for the June edition of Inside United magazine, which focuses on the Academy, Butt provides an insight into Chong’s personality and how he can progress even further. “He’s a very talented lad and has the right attitude about him,” explains club legend Nicky.

“He’s very humble and ultra-hard working, a good pro who knows himself he has got a long way to go be a regular at this club. But he has had a sniff of it and a taste of it.

“I remember when he signed a few years ago, speaking to his parents, looking them in the eyes and saying I genuinely believe there is a way into the first team for you.

“I can look in the parents’ eyes when I meet them, when the players are 14 or 16, and say it’s up to the boy. But we can say to them we’ll give them the best chance of making it with the great facilities, unbelievable coaches and, the most important thing, someone at the top in the manager, who will give chances. The club demands that, the board demands that and the fans demand that.

“Chongy took his chance and has done well, but he’s still got a long way to go.”

Nine Academy lads have played for the seniors this term in Chong, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Mason Greenwood, Jesse Lingard, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford.

Butt says he is proud to show it’s possible in modern football to grow your own talent.

“It gives us immense pride, to be honest,” explains Nicky. “Certain individuals have done really well in getting into the first team and involving themselves in the games, in squads and in training.

“The ultimate goal is to get players into the United first team and we’ve had three debutants this season, which is difficult to do at the best of times. So, in that sense, it’s been a really good year for us. Some of the players have been here since the age of seven in the Foundation phases.

“Coaches all the way up from the Under-11s to the Under-14s have had a lot of influence on their careers so far, so it’s a proud time when they make their debut.”

www.manutd.com
Old 05-09-2019, 11:46 PM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Keren nih fotonya !!!

Old 13-11-2019, 08:02 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Tahith Chong 'tells Manchester United he will NOT renew his contract' as Juventus keep tabs on Holland winger

* Tahith Chong, 19, could join Juventus on a free transfer in the summer
* Chong is out of contract at the end of the season and will refuse to sign new deal
* The Holland Under 21 winger has made just four senior appearances this season

Tahith Chong may follow in the footsteps of Paul Pogba by leaving Manchester United on a free transfer to join Juventus in the summer.

Chong, 19, is out of contract in June and Manchester United fear the wideman could walk out of the club for nothing at the end of the season.

Italian outlet Calciomercato claim Chong has told Manchester United he will not be renewing his deal with the Red Devils as he looks for a new challenge elsewhere.

Manchester United starlet Tahith Chong could leave the club on a free transfer in the summer. Juventus are reportedly keeping tabs on Chong, who is out of contract at the end of the season

Chong has made just four senior appearances this season with his last one coming in Manchester United's 1-0 defeat by Newcastle on October 6.

United signed Chong from Feyenoord in 2016 after beating off competition from Chelsea.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side risk losing a talented starlet, just as they did when Pogba was allowed to leave the club for free in 2016.

United went on to buy Pogba back from Juventus for a then world record fee of £89million.

The Italian champions have made a habit of signing players on free transfers, having brought in the likes of Sami Khedira, Dani Alves and Aaron Ramsey in recent years.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7676259/Manchester-United-starlet-Tahith-Chong-decided-against-renewing-contract.html
Old 14-11-2019, 08:08 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I'm still a Manchester United player and the season is in full swing... my focus is on that': Tahith Chong breaks silence on his future as Juventus eye Dutch winger on a free transfer

* Manchester United's Tahith Chong, 19, will become a free agent in the summer
* Juventus are keeping close tabs on Chong as he is yet to sign a new United deal
* Chong refused to be drawn when asked about his long-term future in England

Tahith Chong has refused to commit his long-term future to Manchester United as his immediate focus is on helping Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side move up the table.

Chong is out of contract next summer so can soon open talks with rival sides on the continent with Juventus said to be keeping close tabs on the 19-year-old.

The Manchester United starlet may decide to explore his options as he has made just four senior appearances under Solskjaer this season.

Tahith Chong has refused to say if he will sign a new long-term contract at Manchester United

Chong, who is currently away with Holland's Under 21s, refused to be drawn when asked about his Manchester United future.

'It's early right now,' Chong told FOX Sports. 'I'm still a player of Manchester United and the season is in full swing. My focus is on that.

'The contract will come naturally. I am now focusing on this season.'

Italian outlet Calciomercato claim Chong has told Manchester United he will not be renewing his deal with the Red Devils as he looks for a new challenge elsewhere.

If Chong does join Juventus on a free transfer next summer then he will follow in the footsteps of Paul Pogba.

Pogba was allowed to leave Old Trafford for free in 2012 – only for United to re-sign the Frenchman for £89million four years later.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7681237/Manchester-United-starlet-Tahith-Chong-refuses-reveal-sign-new-deal.html
Old 08-01-2020, 09:20 AM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Juventus 'to offer Tahith Chong £35,000-per-week and £2m signing bonus' to run down Manchester United contract and join on free transfer

* Juventus are interested in signing Manchester United youngster on free transfer
* He is in final six months of his contract and able to speak to other teams
* Chong has impressed for United when given the opportunity this season

Juventus are ready 'to offer Tahith Chong £35,000-per-week and a £2million signing bonus' to run down his Manchester United contract and join on a free transfer.

He is in the final six months of his deal and the Italian side are ready to firm up their interest.

According to the Sun, Juventus are preparing to offer the £35,000-per-week salary and huge bonus to convince Chong that Turin should be his next destination.

Tahith Chong is free to discuss terms with other clubs and Juventus are interested. The winger is set to be offered £35,000-per-week to join Juventus with a £2m bonus

But United have not given up hope of convincing the promising Dutchman to keep developing at the club.

They are optimistic that he will sign a new five-year contract but Chong is now able to speak to different clubs across Europe.

He is due to sit down with United and discuss terms in the next few weeks. A club source told the Sun: 'The club hasn't given up hope. Tahith knows how highly we rate him.

'Juventus are apparently pushing quite hard, so it must be quite a difficult time for him.

'United have consistently shown that young players here don't need to chase the money elsewhere.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7860861/Juventus-offer-Manchester-United-winger-Tahith-Chong-35-000-week-2m-signing-bonus.html
sayang sekali jika Chong dilepas apalagi gratis. mending perpanjang kontrak Chong & melepas Lingard & Peirera
Old 08-01-2020, 10:16 AM   #20
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

masa yg paling sulit buat united nih..para pemain tentu akan mikir dua kali buat perpanjang kontrak di tengah prestasi united yg lagi ga stabil, dan ga menjamin mereka mendapatkan piala
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 8
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku