United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 25-06-2019, 09:38 AM   #41
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Selamat untuk Axel Tuanzebe yang berhasil membawa Aston Villa juara Championship 2019 sehingga berhak tampil kembali di Premier League musim depan

mungkin lebih tepat juara playoff tim ke-3 yg berhak tampil di PL, soalnya yg juara Championship adalah Norwich
Old 25-06-2019, 09:42 AM   #42
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Axel Tuanzebe 'set for showdown talks over Manchester United future amid Aston Villa interest and desire to fight for place in first-team'

* Manchester United have no intentions of selling the defender this summer
* Axel Tuanzebe has told his friends he is prepared to prove his worth at United
* The 21-year-old is in the final year of his contract and Aston Villa are interested

Manchester United youngster Axel Tuanzebe is set for discussions with Red Devil chiefs over his future.

The 21-year-old is in the final year of his contract having spent the last 12 months on loan at recently promoted Aston Villa.

It has been reported that he has told his friends he is prepared to prove he is worth keeping hold of at Old Trafford.

Manchester United youngster Axel Tuanzebe is set for discussions with Red Devil chiefs. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have the option to extend Tuanzebe's contract by 12 months

According to the Sun, United have no intentions of selling the defender unless a sizeable offer is submitted.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have the option to extend Tuanzebe's contract by a further 12 months.

The Norwegian boss is believed to be interested on giving the centre-back a chance next campaign.

Tuanzebe will sit down at Carrington to discuss his future before the club jet out for pre-season on July 8.

Villa are believed to want to sign Tuanzebe permanently in their bid for survival as they embark on another Premier League season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7175709/Axel-Tuanzebe-set-showdown-talks-Manchester-United-future-amid-Aston-Villa-interest.html
Old 25-06-2019, 02:09 PM   #43
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Berharap suatu saat bisa main reguler di united..mayan bagus nih..mungkin bisa dicoba tandem sama lindelof
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:25 AM   #44
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Axel Tuanzebe set to sign new contract at Manchester United today and defender will have chance to press first-team claims on pre-season tour

* He will fly out with squad on Sunday for the pre-season tour of Australia and Asia
* Tuanzebe will offered chance to claim a first-team place by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* Aston Villa want the 21-year-old centre back to return for a second loan spell

Axel Tuanzebe is expected to sign a new contract at Manchester United today.

The centre back enjoyed an impressive season-loan long at Aston Villa, helping them gain promotion to the Premier League, and Dean Smith is keen to take him back to Villa Park.

However, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to give Tuanzebe his chance to claim a place in Manchester United's first team and will take the 21-year old on the club's pre season tour this Sunday to see how he shapes up.

Axel Tuanzebe will be given the chance to claim a first-team spot at Manchester United. The 21-year-old centre back enjoyed an impressive season-loan long at Aston Villa

Manchester United are keen on Leicester City's centre back Harry Maguire but he would prefer to join Manchester City.

Both Manchester clubs have yet to meet Leicester's £90million valuation though.

United fly to Australia on Sunday for pre-season friendlies against Perth Glory and Leeds United before heading to Asia for matches against Inter Milan and Tottenham.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7214235/Centre-Axel-Tuanzebe-set-sign-new-contract-Manchester-United-today.html
kalo United dapat Maguire, kemungkinan Tuanzebe dipinjamkan lagi
Old 05-07-2019, 10:14 AM   #45
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

pengen liat tuanzebe duet bareng lindelof
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 05:26 PM   #46
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga bisa lebih berprestasi bersama United kedepannya yaaa..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 09:49 AM   #47
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Dreams do come true': Axel Tuanzebe reveals he was told about being captain of boyhood club Manchester United for first time just moments before Rochdale clash

* Academy graduate Axel Tuanzebe captained Manchester United for first time
* The 21-year-old was only told he would take the armband in the dressing room
* Assistant Mike Phelan delivered the shock news just minutes before kick-off
* The centre-back led the Old Trafford side to a EFL Cup shoot-out win

Axel Tuanzebe has revealed the incredible moment that he was told he would live his childhood dream and lead Manchester United out at Old Trafford.

An academy player since he was eight years old, 21-year-old Tuanzebe was thrust the opportunity as club captain Ashley Young was left out for United's Carabao Cup opener against Rochdale.

The moment was made all the more special as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's assistant, Mike Phelan, took him by surprise with the news.

'Dreams do come true. I had goosebumps as I was walking out,' Tuanzebe told United's club website.

'It is something I have been working on for a long time and the moment finally came.

'It was a nice surprise. I was literally getting ready to stretch and loosen up and Mike Phelan just came to me and said "are you ready to go and see the referee."

'I said "what do you mean?" and he said, "come on you are captain." So I said "alright, let's get it."

Tuanzebe was wearing the captain's armband for first time - and it came as a big surprise. A United academy graduate, Tuanzebe lived out his dream by leading his boyhood club. The Carabao Cup fixture was only centre-back Tuanzebe's second start of the season

'I am just grateful to the manager, the club and the players for sharing this moment with me.'

The centre-back has won all three games he has appeared in this season - playing 90 minutes against FC Astana and coming on as a late sub against Leicester.

Unfortunately, Tuanzebe's unforgettable night was one United fans will be in a hurry to gloss over - as League One Rochdale caused far more trouble than Solskjaer would have liked.

Daniel James swept in the winning spot-kick after a rocky 90 minutes for United and another disappointing performance. Mason Greenwood's strike was answered by 16-year-old Luke Matheson, sending the game straight to penalties and allowing the third-tier side a chance of an upset.

The five perfect penalties did little to lift the gloomy mood on the red side of Manchester, with Solskjaer's position under intense scrutiny from fans after an embarrassing 2-0 defeat to West Ham on Sunday.

They have drawn Chelsea in the next round of the Carabao Cup, and will hope for a repeat of their 4-0 Premier League thrashing of Frank Lampard's side on the opening day of the Premier League season when they meet at Stamford Bridge in October.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7507277/Axel-Tuanzebe-reveals-incredible-moment-told-captain-Manchester-United.html
Old 03-11-2019, 08:05 AM   #48
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

TUANZEBE RETURNS TO SCHOOL FOR MANCHESTER UNITED FOUNDATION

Axel Tuanzebe returned to his old high school in Rochdale this week to officially launch Manchester United Foundation’s latest partnership.

The Reds defender was delighted to go back to St. Cuthbert’s RC High School, now the Foundation's 23rd partner high school, to catch up with his teachers and inspire the students to achieve their dreams.

The key objectives of the partnership are to improve attendance, punctuality, behaviour and academic progress, with a focus on values such as attitude, respect and resilience. There is also a focus on business enterprise and employability skills and a mentor support programme for underachieving pupils.

During the visit, the centre-back dropped into some lessons to see at first hand the work of the Foundation within his old school, including a maths lesson focused on statistics from his career, a geography lesson based on places he has travelled to, and a PE lesson with young pupils from his former primary school, St. John’s.

“I think it’s good that the Foundation is coming into schools; it’s so motivational for the children here,” said Axel.

“For me it’s amazing to see the buildings again and remember my days in school; seeing the kids that are here now and the teachers brings all the old memories back into play.

“It’s something touching and close to me, but in the long run it’s good to see the community doing well.”

The event concluded with an assembly for 200 students who had been specially selected due to good behaviour and achievements in school. Tuanzebe gave an inspiring speech and took part in a Q&A session, sharing stories from his school days, his journey with Manchester United and giving the children advice.

“When I was younger it would have been massive to see someone come into my school who is on the pathway I want to be on,” the 21-year-old added.

“I think the things I said to the children today could be inspirational for them, to understand the responsibilities they need to take on to become a better person and to have a good career.”

“It just shows that you can start at nothing, go to a local school, play for the school team and still achieve a big career – you can do anything you want if you just work hard,” said 13-year-old Sam, one of 10 students selected to present the official launch plaque with Axel.

The school's Head of PE, Jo Holt, taught Axel as a student and was delighted to see him again at the event.

“Today has been a really special day; not only is it the launch of our partnership with Manchester United Foundation but Axel coming back gave us the chance to tell him how proud we are of him,” she said.

“I’m really hopeful that the students involved in today will take away the message that whatever their aspirations may be, they can achieve anything that they want.”

To find out more about Manchester United Foundation, visit mufoundation.org.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #49
Andi Istiabudi
manager

EXCLUSIVE: TUANZEBE ON HIS FITNESS, GOALS & LEADERSHIP

Axel Tuanzebe admits that injuries have become a frustrating part of his season so far, but the impressive Manchester United centre-back is growing stronger every day and he feels confident about making a big contribution to the team throughout the all-important run-in.

Academy graduate Tuanzebe returned to the club last summer after an excellent loan spell with Aston Villa and made an eye-catching start to the campaign, producing a series of commanding performances and captained the Reds in a Carabao Cup tie against Rochdale at Old Trafford.

In recognition of his top form, Axel was selected to start in the important Premier League match against Liverpool back in October, until an injury sustained in the warm-up prevented him from playing. Since then, he has largely been absent and working hard on his rehabilitation.

Thankfully, Tuanzebe is part of a United squad that has travelled to Spain for some warm-weather training in this winter break and he is edging closer to re-joining the group, hopefully later this week.

Here, in an exclusive interview conducted at the Marbella Training Centre, the 22-year-old provides a positive update on his progress and outlines his determination to return. He also offers praise for Harry Maguire’s appointment as club captain and discusses our new January signings…

Firstly, Axel, what kind of update can you give us on your fitness?
“Yeah, my training has been very good for the last couple of weeks. My physio, John Davin, has helped me a lot with my progression and tried to really optimise the time I've had to recover. It's been going really good, I'm a lot stronger now and soon to be back on the pitch with the lads again.”

How crucial are those backroom staff who are unseen to the public eye but play a massive role for you guys?
“Yeah, most definitely, all of them play little parts. But mostly I have been with John and we have had a good plan on how to get back onto the pitch, so it has just been about executing it right this time and hopefully having no set-backs to get back with the lads.”

You've been training away from the group this week, mainly with Scott McTominay and Tim Fosu-Mensah, and looking strong, so are you hoping to join in full training soon?
“I couldn't really put a timeframe on it, but yeah very soon. The training today went well and I just want to keep that vibe, that mentality and that work ethic. Scott and Tim are always great to train with, we always push each other, so we are putting in the hard work to get back as soon as possible.”

How frustrating has this period been for you? Because you started the season well, made appearances, captained the side and was due to start against Liverpool before getting the unfortunate injury...
“Yeah, this season has been a bit frustrating. There have been many opportunities that I could have exploited but it wasn't to be. Last season I played a lot of games on loan at Villa and I wanted to replicate that this season. There are still three competitions left that we can go for. I want to be heavily involved in that, help the side to win trophies and get into those Champions League places.”

Do you think the mental side of an injury is just as big as the physical side?
“Yeah, most definitely. Your approach to how you want to recover is definitely key. I am one of those guys who doesn't spend time off when I am injured. I want to get back onto it as soon as possible and try everything possible to get fit as soon as I can. The people around me, my family, have been a really big support in that, the physios here and all of the lads have been onto me as well, asking when I'm back. So it's good to have those messages and morale support to get you back onto the pitch.”

Speaking of the lads, one of your fellow centre-backs Harry Maguire has been confirmed as our new club captain. What does that say about him after only six months at the club and. as a known captain in the youth ranks, do you feel you can learn from his leadership?
“Massive respect to him for getting the captaincy. For me, I don't think it is ever about how long you have been somewhere. It is the impact you give and the time you spend with the lads. He's had a massive impact on the club, he has been a real example and has managed to lead the team. We are improving. We are a young side and given time, I think we will be very strong and contending for real titles. But I just want to send massive congratulations to Harry, because I think he deserves it with the impact that he's given to the club.”

There's a storm going on in Manchester, but the conditions here are incredible. How important could this week be to the squad?
“First of all, I am glad that we have the break. I think it is always needed to have a break sometimes and just to enjoy some warm weather, which we don't get much in Manchester. Just to come out here is like a mini pre-season you might say, just to regroup, reset and go again for the last bit of the season.”

We have some new players to integrate and the highest profile is Bruno Fernandes. What have you made of him so far?
“Bruno has been a nice guy, very calm and collected, he has represented himself well in the short time he has been here, he is very respectful and I wish him a good career at Manchester United. I am very excited to see him on the pitch. I have obviously seen clips of him at Sporting and he seemed to be a very integral player for them. Hopefully he can be that for us as well.”

Nathan Bishop is at the other end of that scale and what a period this has been for him, coming from Southend to United...
“Bish has been cool. You know he is an English lad so there are obviously no language barriers there, so he has integrated well and is very professional. I think that shows from coming out of Southend and being in a professional first-team set-up for such a long time. He is demonstrating good qualities as a player and person. I think he will fit in fine with the group.”

Odion Ighalo has also joined and, while he's not here right now, he'll link up with the squad at the weekend. He's a big man - are you looking forward to that battle in training?
“Yeah, most definitely, because that is how you learn and that is how to improve. I remember my time at Villa. Me and Yannick Bolasie, in every training session we were at it! That is the only way you improve, when you have really honest people challenging every day. I am very excited to see what he brings to the table. I am sure he is strong and powerful. That can only develop me in finding ways to deal with that. I will be very grateful to have somebody like that on the team.”

Looking ahead to the season run-in, what are you hoping to contribute individually to the rest of this campaign?

“A lot of things, but just to help the team grow really. I think we are a very young side, so just being a leader constantly, whether it be vocally or by example, and just help us to develop and grow as a team and obviously improve myself in the process.”

You have a good sense of the mood in the camp, so how determined is everybody to finish the season on a high and hopefully win a couple of trophies?
“Yeah, I think that is definitely the motive. For a young side to go out and win a cup can be a little spark that ignites something special. We work hard, we demonstrate a lot of potential, a lot of good play, we want to improve and that is what I have been saying from the start. It is only upwards for this group. If you want something to grow, it takes time. I think we have only been getting better throughout the season and I am very excited to see what is to come.”

www.manutd.com
Old 13-02-2020, 09:50 AM   #50
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He's had a massive impact on the club, he has been a real example': Harry Maguire lauded by Manchester United team-mate Axel Tuanzebe

* Harry Maguire was made captain of Man United after Ashley Young's departure
* Maguire has hugely impressed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's following his £80m arrival
* Axel Tuanzebe has hailed Maguire, claiming his leadership skills are clear to see

Axel Tuanzebe has hailed the huge impact Harry Maguire has had on Manchester United following his big-money summer arrival.

Maguire joined in an eye-watering £80million deal from Leicester in the summer and has hugely impressed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who decided to award him with captaincy following Ashley Young's departure to Inter Milan.

And Tuanzebe claims he is not surprised to see the England international take up the role at Old Trafford, insisting his leadership skills are clear for all to see.

Harry Maguire was made captain of Manchester United despite only signing in the summer. Axel Tuanzebe has hailed Maguire's leadership qualities since signing for £80m from Leicester

'Massive respect to him for getting the captaincy,' Tuanzebe told United's official website of Maguire.

'For me, I don't think it is ever about how long you have been somewhere. It is the impact you give and the time you spend with the lads.

'He's had a massive impact on the club, he has been a real example and has managed to lead the team.

'We are improving. We are a young side and given time, I think we will be very strong and contending for real titles. But I just want to send massive congratulations to Harry, because I think he deserves it with the impact that he's given to the club.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7991535/Harry-Maguire-lauded-Manchester-United-team-mate-Axel-Tuanzebe.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 24
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, Deddy Hernandez, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku