United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 26-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

44. Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

A talented, creative midfielder signed from PSV Eindhoven.

The youngster saw his Reds debut ruined by terrible weather at Sheffield Wednesday with the match ultimately abandoned but he featured towards the end of the 2011/2012 campaign for Paul McGuinness' side.

Pereira signed professional terms with United at the start of 2013 after turning 17 and continues to look a bright spark. Always a threat from dead-ball situations, he grew to adapt to the rigours of English football and contributed five goals with the promise of more to follow.

The Belgium-born prospect also captained the 2013 Milk Cup-winning team and was voted Player of the Tournament after helping himself to three goals en route to the final and sparkling when handed the extra responsibility.

By being involved with Warren Joyce's older age-group at the end of 2012/13, it was clear he is held in very high regard within the Aon Training Complex as he did not been heavily involved with McGuinness' side in his final year at Academy level.

Instead, he featured for the Reserves and been influential in the UEFA Youth League, pitting his wits against continental opposition. There was still time for some sublime moments of magic in the FA Youth Cup as he hit outstanding strikes at both Burnley and Leicester City.

The young schemer scored on his first full appearance at Old Trafford, curling home the winner in the Under-21 clash against West Ham, and produced another spark of genius to settle the Barclays Under-21 Premier League semi-final at Liverpool's Anfield.

Very comfortable in possession, he is also an excellent set-piece taker and had an impressive record at international level for the Belgium youth team, before changing his international allegiance to Brazil. Although born in Belgium, his family hail from the South American country and his father was a former professional footballer.

A first trophy with the Selecao followed in the summer of 2014 as he was part of the successful Under-20 Panda Cup squad in Asia. The 2014/15 promises to be a huge one for Pereira as he must produce consistently for Joyce's side and increase his influence on games if he is to remain ahead of schedule and achieve his ambition of breaking into the first team.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/First-Team/Andreas-Pereira.aspx
Andreas Perreira action at PSV Academy.

First team debut, MK Dons vs Man. United.

Photo with first team.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."

Last edited by troy andreas; 27-09-2014 at 10:24 AM..
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #2
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Default Re: Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

Manchester United could face fight to keep Andreas Pereira at the club after failing to open talks with starlet over new contract
  • Manchester United could lose youngster Andreas Pereira
  • The Red Devils have yet to open talks over a new contract with Pereira
  • The midfielder is able to talk to other clubs from January 1 with his current deal set to expire next summer

By JOE BERNSTEIN FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY

Manchester United risk losing another top talent, having failed to open talks with Brazil Under-20 star Andreas Pereira.

It is another test of their commitment to young players after the loss of French star Paul Pogba to Juventus.

Midfielder Pereira, who was named on the bench by Louis van Gaal against QPR last weekend, is able to talk to other clubs from January 1 as the clock runs down on his deal which expires next summer.

Still only 18, he is one of the development players promoted by Van Gaal to be part of the first-team squad this season in the belief he has the ability to make it at Old Trafford. He was picked by Brazil for an Under-20s tournament in China last summer — a rare accolade for a European-based player.

The stand-off over his future has echoes of Pogba, who became a symbol for the lack of long-term planning at Old Trafford in Sir Alex Ferguson’s final years when he was allowed to leave for nothing after failing to agree a new deal.

Embarrassingly, United later considered buying him back for £50million after he’d gone on to become the best young midfield player in Europe.
Pereira could be involved against Leicester today having scored for United Under 21s against Sunderland in midweek. He was born in Belgium to Brazilian parents.

I joined United from PSV aged 16. He was recently taken aside by Van Gaal for a pep talk with the United boss rating him alongside Adnan Januzaj, Tyler Blackett, James Wilson and Jesse Lingard as United’s best home-grown players.

Van Gaal said last night: ‘The class of ’92 were guardians of the culture of the club. It is very important that a club like Manchester United have guardians and therefore you need a very good youth education.

‘It is very important and I did it with Barcelona. I gave debuts to Xavi, Andres Iniesta, Carles Puyol and Victor Valdes. ‘I want to do that but the youth player has to take their chance.’

Van Gaal’s big decision today is if and how he can squeeze his ‘famous five’ — Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Falcao, Angel di Maria and Juan Mata — into the same team.

HTML Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2763610/Manchester-United-face-fight-Andreas-Pereira-club-failing-open-talks-starlet-new-contract.html#ixzz3EOSVg33m

Old 26-09-2014, 11:54 AM   #3
troy andreas

Andreas Pereira - The Future of Man Utd - Best Goals, Passing & Skills 2014 pt1 [HD]
upload by 99corrigan1.

Old 12-10-2014, 07:49 PM   #4
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

ManUtd.com - 12/10/2014 08:13,
Training talk: Andreas Pereira

Talented midfielder Andreas Pereira discusses daily life at the Aon Training Complex...

Who has been the best player in training recently?
Everyone's been really good but the best in training, for me, is Angel Di Maria. He's very good in training as well as in matches. I also admire Ander Herrera for the way he plays in my position but also the way he speaks to the other players.

What is the best goal you have ever seen in training?
I can think back, a couple of weeks ago, to when Di Maria scored an unbelievable goal. We did some finishing after training with the forwards and he scored a brilliant strike. He controlled it and bounced the ball into the top corner. Honestly, it was incredible!

What is the best goal you have ever scored in training?
I don't really score nice goals in training unfortunately! They're better in the matches.

Who is the most competitive player in training?
I think it's Rafael. He doesn't like to lose. He is very competitive and always wants to win. He sets a really good example and is a really good pro.

Who is the best five-a-side player?
I don't know as I haven't played in many five-a-side matches with the first team but the Under-21s have a lot of good players. In terms of the first team, Robin van Persie and Adnan Januzaj would be right up there.

Who would you play alongside in your ideal five-a-side team?
I'd like to have Di Maria, van Persie, Adnan and Rafael. That would be a good team!

Do you have any challenges in the gym?
No, because we have a programme that is set. We work on that. I am working on my legs and my quads. The next step is to get a bit stronger, quicker and more agile.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #5
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Blackett, McNair, dan Wilson udah.Nunggu debut (yg lebih baik) pemain ini buat LVG.Pas di COC dia cm maen sebentar dan dalam kondisi tim yg labil.

Kabarnya kontraknya habis 2015.Ada update beritanya?
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2014, 09:59 AM   #6
troy andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Blackett, McNair, dan Wilson udah.Nunggu debut (yg lebih baik) pemain ini buat LVG.Pas di COC dia cm maen sebentar dan dalam kondisi tim yg labil.

Kabarnya kontraknya habis 2015.Ada update beritanya?
"They (United) have not contacted me yet, but van Gaal told me to stay calm," Pereira told Brazilian publication Lancenet.

"He wants to give me a chance because I have plenty of talent. When he arrived at the club, I talked with him. He always says so."

When quizzed on a wild theory that van Gaal overlooks players of a Brazilian background Pereira was dismissive, stating: "It is not true. He always treats me in a normal way."

Old 20-03-2015, 09:55 AM   #7
Red Stain
reserve player
Red till i die

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Red Stain will become famous soon enough

aduh kasus lagi nih

Manchester United star offered student '£10,000 for a threesome' with a team-mate in series of lewd messages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
Old 20-03-2015, 04:08 PM   #8
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stain View Post
aduh kasus lagi nih

Manchester United star offered student '£10,000 for a threesome' with a team-mate in series of lewd messages

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
Yaaah...
Bisa bisa ga ada perpanjangan kontrak nih si Pereira..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2015, 12:27 AM   #9
troy andreas

Sudah debut, sudah bisa keluar meniti karir diklub lain yang serius dengan talentanya.

Old 01-04-2015, 08:44 PM   #10
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Andreas Pereira dipangil untuk memperkuat Timnas Brazil U20. (Via @BusbyBulletin)

alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 57
::THE KING::, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, Arra, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cokorda, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, edoardo, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jifortin, Johnny Depp, marsel david, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Pure_red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, zudomiriku