United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #111
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rio Ferdinand

Kalaupun PD 2014 agak susah, moga aja Euro 2012 bisa ngobatin sakit hatinya om Rio yg gagal ikut PD taon ini. Umur masih 31, 2 taon lg 33, masih cukup kok untuk maen PD. Lah Carragher aja yg uda 32 aja masuk TImnas , kalo james khan wajar, posisi penjaga gwang

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:23 AM   #112
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Tercoret, Ferdinand Tak Segera Mudik

RUSTENBURG, KOMPAS.com - Sky Sports memberitakan, kapten Inggris, Rio Ferdinand tak langsung meninggalkan Afrika Selatan dan kembali ke Inggris, meski tercoret dari skuad yang akan berlaga di Piala Dunia 2010 Afrika Selatan. Menurut mereka, Ferdinand baru akan mudik setelah Inggris melakoni partai pertama mereka di Piala Dunia, yaitu melawan Amerika, Sabtu (12/6/2010).

Ferdinand dicoret dari skuad Inggris setelah mendapat cedera lutut pada sesi latihan timnya, Jumat (4/6/2010). Menurut Sky Sports, Ferdinand membutuhkan waktu pulih selama enam pekan. Ia digantikan bek Michael Dawson.

Selain itu, untuk menggantikan Ferdinand sebagai kapten, pelatih Fabio Capello telah menunjuk Steven Gerrard sebagai pengganti. Adapun, gelandang Frank Lampard diplot sebagai kapten kedua.

Meski semua masalah tampak sudah teratasi, Ferdinand merasa tak perlu buru-buru kembali ke Inggris. Meski kecewa, Ferdinand disebut ingin melihat bagaimana Wayne Rooney dkk berjuang tanpa dirinya, meski hanya di laga perdana. Setelah laga itu usai, barulah Ferdinand bertolak ke Inggris.

Tanpa Ferdinand, posisi bek tengah diperebutkan oleh empat pemain, yaitu Dawson, Matthew Upson, Jamie Carragher, dan Ledley King. Keempat pemain ini punya waktu empat hari untuk menarik perhatian Capello dalam sesi latihan. (SKY)
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #113
GL zone
captain
Freedom of Speech....!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
GL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to all

kasian bgt si rio ini
harapan bwt jadi kapten england di turnamen resmi pupus gitu aja

padahal pertandingan pertama blm mulai

mudah2an cepet sembuh
serem juga kalo di united nanti bakal bolak balik masuk ruang perawatan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GL zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #114
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

United's Rio recall
-menmedia.co.uk-

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand’s stay in South Africa may be cut short by the Old Trafford medics.

Although the injured England skipper will remain with the squad at least until their World Cup opener against the United States on Saturday, the need to make sure the centre-back is ready for the new season may ensure he watches the closing stages of the tournament on his living room TV.

Coach Fabio Capello is keen for Ferdinand to stay but United will hope to have him fit for their North American tour next month.

The Reds star has been forced to withdraw after suffering a knee ligament injury in training on Friday – barely 24 hours after arriving.

Capello already has injured talisman David Beckham in the party, although he is not engaged in any official coaching capacity.

Meanwhile, former United and England captain Bryan Robson sympathises with Ferdinand’s plight.

Two of Robson’s three World Cup campaigns were ended by injury and he said: “It’s the biggest disappointment you can possibly receive.

“I think Rio was a little concerned about his back. He’d had problems with it in the early part of the season but he had got over those.

“He was going into this World Cup fully fit. So to go into a tackle in training and damage your knee is a big blow for the lad, and for England. But injuries happen in football. I think England can still win the World Cup.

“There’s enough strength in that centre-half position to cope with Rio’s loss.”
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #115
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

"Blessing In Disguise" Kalimat yg pas buat gambaran seorang Rio dengan United nih.

Disatu sisi ga bs maen di PD nanti, tp bersiap fit buat ikut summer tour USA nanti.

United > England

Individual Win Games, But Teams win Titles
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #116
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga cedera yang dialami Rio Ferdinand bisa pulih sebelum EPL dimulai ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:24 AM   #117
wickham
academy
-

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
wickham Ready for being a real United Indonesia

6 pekan pemulihan berarti sampe akhir bulan juli.
yah masih bisa, awal musim dah onfire
cepat sembuh Rio!
wickham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #118
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Heskey Agony Over Rio KO
-thesun.co.uk-

EMILE HESKEY has spoken of his hell at knowing he put Rio Ferdinand out of the World Cup.
England skipper Ferdinand damaged knee ligaments in training when he tackled Heskey and the Aston Villa striker fell on his left leg.

The incident happened on Friday and was described as a freak accident by Ferdinand.

However, Heskey has found it hard to cope.

The striker said: "I spoke to Rio afterwards and he told me there was nothing I could do but it was still difficult for me.

"What happened was that I tried to turn the ball round the corner and fell backwards onto him but his leg was in a position where he couldn't actually move it.

"There was nothing you could do.

"Knowing he is out of the World Cup was very difficult.

"He is our captain and has been a great player through the years for England and at club level.

"It was just one of those things."

Heskey is being tipped to start Saturday night's World Cup opener against the United States despite a record of just seven goals in 58 appearances for England.

Boss Fabio Capello believes the 32-year-old causes major problems for opposition defences, wearing them down with his physical style.

And Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard always seem to be more effective when the burly hitman is playing.

Heskey conceded: "Forwards are judged on their goalscoring.

"People do look at that. But I like to think I bring a lot more to the game and I do get pleasure from assisting.

"I also get pleasure from being part of a winning side.

"I do sometimes think I could have done better in certain situations and got a goal myself but that is part and parcel of the game."
Old 10-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #119
drivemein
first team
-

WORLD CUP 2010: Injured Rio Ferdinand can stay with England squad in South Africa, says Capello
-dailymail.co.uk-

Fabio Capello has told Rio Ferdinand he can stay with the England team for the World Cup.

Ferdinand plans to return to Manchester United for an assessment on his injured knee after England's opener against the USA on Saturday.

But once a rehabilitation programme has been devised, he hopes to return to South Africa to support his colleagues.

Suffering : Knee-injury victim Rio Ferdinand is forced to watch England prepare for the World Cup without him

It would mean Ferdinand and David Beckham taking up some time of England's medical team when their first priority should be to the players in the squad.

But just as Capello sees value in having Beckham around the camp, he believes the presence of his captain could also have a positive effect.

On Monday, Ferdinand spoke for the first time about the injury he suffered during Friday's training session.

Talking to the BBC, he said: 'It was just a freak accident. The ball got played into Emile Heskey. I was coming behind him to make a tackle. We both went off balance and my parted leg got stuck in the grass and all my weight went on the one leg.

'I knew straight away that there was something serious. I heard a snap in my knee and I knew before I went to the hospital that I wouldn't be able to play. It is disappointing but I have come to terms with it.

Return : Ferdinand may travel back to South Africa to cheer on his England team-mates after first returning to Manchester United

'The first night was a long night, going over what might have been and the emotions of not being able to represent your country at a World Cup.

'But I was waiting in the hospital when a guy was wheeled in half-dead after a car accident and you quickly get a sense of perspective.

'So hopefully I am going to come back and do some good rehab and get fit. That is what I am concentrating on.'

Ferdinand says his only concern is how his son has taken the news.

'My little boy is at a good age where he knew his dad was going to lead out his country,' he said.

'To talk to him about what has happened when I get back - that leaves a sour taste.'
Old 10-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #120
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Cideranya Ferdinand mah wajar. Jadi bener2 aja kalo Si EMpunya nama ngga nyalah2in Heskey, jg termasuk media dan supporter, karena dari sononya emang masihn rentan cidera... Ambil positifnya ajalah bung

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 197
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adhe united macz, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, atticus.finch, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bangkeek, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, biggestnumber_two, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, CeCe, chicharito07, christof_ww, cynta, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzz07, fatzzjoe, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, havidic, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hevny9, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ib17u mancunian, id4y, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Izza N Khalifa, J. A. Adji, jeffry, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kurosagi86, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, marsel david, marviel, MCR7, MichaelMU, mochies5, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, my1878, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, randiex, Rean, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, rich87, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizluq, Robiescream, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, whoami, Wibiebintang, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker]