United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #21
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ruud van Nistelrooy

Ruud offers Rooney backing
Van Nistelrooy thinks striker is handling the pressure

Ruud van Nistelrooy believes his ex-strike partner Wayne Rooney should focus on his game and not be distracted by allegations surrounding his private life.

The Manchester United forward has been in the headlines of late because of reported off-field indiscretions and some, including manager Sir Alex Ferguson, believe it has affected his form.

Rooney has just one Premier League goal this term from four starts, but Van Nistelrooy believes he should only be judged by his displays on the pitch.

Van Nistelrooy has played in Spain, Germany and England along with his homeland in Holland and believes only Premier League players are scrutinised to such an extent on and off the field of play.
Focus

"I think that the most important thing for a footballer is that you focus on the game," he told Sky Sports News HD.

"That's obviously the main thing. In England there is the press that looks into other parts as well.

"That doesn't happen in other countries really. You get judged by your performance on the pitch and that's how it should be.

"I think that's the way it should be. You have to live with that if you play in England."

Van Nistelrooy believes Ferguson would not select players who were not focused or in the right frame of mind mentally.

Energy

"The players I played with at United were always focused. They still are," he continued. "He can (handle it). He's proved it."

The Dutch striker has kept tabs on United after leaving Old Trafford and he felt Rooney's output improved last year as he operated as an out-and-out forward without worrying too much about the defensive side of his game.

"What I saw with him last year was that he didn't use as much energy as he has in the past," he said.

"He conserved his energy more. You used to see him tackling in his own box.

"He got in the box more. He got around more where he is dangerous."

Sky Sports
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 06:43 AM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

PSV Berusaha Pulangkan Van Nistelrooy

HAMBURG, KOMPAS. com - PSV Eindhoven sedang menjajaki kemungkinan untuk membawa pulang kembali mantan penyerangnya, Ruud van Nistelrooy, pada jendela transfer kedua, Januari mendatang.

Bersama Hamburg SV, penampilan Van Nistelrooy terus menurun. Seperti diberitakan L'Equipe, "The Red White Army" ingin merekrutnya dengan harapan dia kembali menemukan ketajaman di klub lamanya. Selain itu, pemain pinjaman dari Hamburg, Marcus Berg, telah menyelesaikan masa pinjamannya di Philipp Stadium.

Van Nistelrooy yang telah mencetak 62 gol selama tiga tahun kariernya di Eindhoven, masih dianggap pahlawan oleh para fans "The Red White Army". Oleh karena itu, kehadirannya masih sangat dinantikan publik Eindhoven.

Dengan usianya yang sudah mencapai 34 tahun, besar kemungkinan ia akan menyambut baik tawaran PSV.

Source : http://bola.kompas.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Nistelrooy Kembali ke Madrid!

Bola.net - Striker Hamburg, Ruud van Nistelrooy, dilaporkan telah meminta untuk diizinkan kembali ke Real Madrid setelah mendengar kalau Los Blancos tertarik memakainya untuk menggantikan Gonzalo Higuain yang absen dalam waktu yang lama karena cedera, Kicker mengatakan.

Sebelumnya direktur olahraga Madrid, Jorge Valdano, telah mengkonfirmasi kalau klub sedang mencari striker selama bursa transfer musim dingin ini.

Klub raksasa Spanyol itu tertarik untuk membawanya kembali ke Santiago Bernabeu dengan kontrak pinjaman selama enam bulan, tetapi Hamburg nampaknya enggan untuk melepasnya.

Muncul laporan kalau pemain asal Belanda itu begitu marah dan langsung mengancam, "Jika Anda tidak membiarkan saya kembali ke Madrid, saya tidak akan pernah kembali ke Hamburg lagi."

Juru bicara tim, Joern Wolf, menolak untuk mengkonfirmasi apakah pemain berusia 34 tahun itu telah mengeluarkan ultimatum pada klub.

"Van Nistelrooy berada di hotel tim. Pelatih Armin Veh juga akan memasukkannya dalam tim untuk pertandingan di Gelsenkirchen (lawan Schalke) besok," ungkapnya.

Mantan bintang Manchester United itu bisa dimainkan di kompetisi Eropa musim ini. Hal itu menjadi kelebihannya dibandingkan nama-nama besar lain yang dikaitkan dengan Real Madrid saat ini. (goal/cax)

Source : http://www.bola.net
Old 15-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #24
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Nistelrooy Kembali ke Madrid!

Bola.net - Striker Hamburg, Ruud van Nistelrooy, dilaporkan telah meminta untuk diizinkan kembali ke Real Madrid setelah mendengar kalau Los Blancos tertarik memakainya untuk menggantikan Gonzalo Higuain yang absen dalam waktu yang lama karena cedera, Kicker mengatakan.

Sebelumnya direktur olahraga Madrid, Jorge Valdano, telah mengkonfirmasi kalau klub sedang mencari striker selama bursa transfer musim dingin ini.

Klub raksasa Spanyol itu tertarik untuk membawanya kembali ke Santiago Bernabeu dengan kontrak pinjaman selama enam bulan, tetapi Hamburg nampaknya enggan untuk melepasnya.

Muncul laporan kalau pemain asal Belanda itu begitu marah dan langsung mengancam, "Jika Anda tidak membiarkan saya kembali ke Madrid, saya tidak akan pernah kembali ke Hamburg lagi."

Juru bicara tim, Joern Wolf, menolak untuk mengkonfirmasi apakah pemain berusia 34 tahun itu telah mengeluarkan ultimatum pada klub.

"Van Nistelrooy berada di hotel tim. Pelatih Armin Veh juga akan memasukkannya dalam tim untuk pertandingan di Gelsenkirchen (lawan Schalke) besok," ungkapnya.

Mantan bintang Manchester United itu bisa dimainkan di kompetisi Eropa musim ini. Hal itu menjadi kelebihannya dibandingkan nama-nama besar lain yang dikaitkan dengan Real Madrid saat ini. (goal/cax)

Source : http://www.bola.net
emang Om RVN dah damai ma CR???

hahahaha.. asli HOAX kayaknya... hehehehe
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #25
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

@blacklist: kayanya udah ga ada masalah, kan sempet maen bareng CR7 di madrid

Profesionalisme Nistelrooy

Hamburg - Masa depan Ruud van Nistelrooy di Hamburg SV tengah dispekulasikan usai ketertarikan Real Madrid pada dirinya. Namun Nistelrooy tetap memperlihatkan sikap profesionalnya sebagai pemain Hamburg.

Krisis striker di Madrid membuat klub asal ibukota Spanyol itu mengarahkan buruan ke berbagai nama, salah satunya adalah Van Nistelrooy. Dan bak gayung bersambut si pemain pun sudah ingin bergabung lagi dengan klub yang pernah diperkuatnya musim 2007 hingga pertengahan 2010 itu.

Malah Nistelrooy sempat mengancam takkan kembali ke Hamburg jika permintaannya itu tak diluluskan. Kabar ini juga telah sampai ke Jose Mourinho dan pelatih Los Blancos itu setuju-setuju saja jika pesepakbola Belanda itu kembali merumput di Santiago Bernabeu.

Namun sebelum deal peminjaman itu benar-benar terjadi, Nistelrooy masihlah pemain Hamburg dan komitmennya pada raksasa Bundelisga itu ditunjukkan, saat menjadi pahlawan Die Rothosen saat mengalahkan tuan rumah Schalke 04 1-0 dinihari tadi.

Dengan kemenangan itu Hamburg mendekati Zona Eropa dengan berada di posisi ketujuh dengan 27 poin dari 18 laganya. Sebuah sikap profesional yang tetap ditunjukkan Nistelrooy meski pikirannya boleh jadi tengah terbagi akibat isu Madrid akan meminangnya itu.

"Ini menjadi pekan-pekan yang sulit bagi saya, untungnya saya masih bisa berkonsentrasi pada pertandingan. Mudah-mudahan semuanya akan menjadi jelas dalam waktu dekat. Itu akan membawa kebaikan bagi semua pihak," tutur Nistelrooy seperti dilansir Marca.

"Ada klub yang tertarik pada saya dan Real Madrid jadi satu-satunya yang ingin saya tuju. Hamburg memberi kesempatan bagi saya untuk bermain kembali di sana dan saya tidak akan menyia-nyiakannya. Kita lihat bagaimana apakah besok akan ada pembicaraan dan terjadi sebuah deal," tuntas Nistelrooy.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:39 AM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Hamburg Halangi Nistelrooy ke Madrid
Azwar Ferdian - Okezone

HAMBURG – Hamburg SV cukup kelimpungan dengan kabar ketertarikan Real Madrid dengan striker Ruud van Nistelrooy. Kubu Hamburg langsung menegaskan bahwa Nistelrooy tidak akan hengkang ke manapun di bursa transfer awal tahun ini.

Seperti ditegaskan direktur olahraga Hamburg Bastian Reinhardt. Kubu Madrid boleh saja menyatakan tertarik dengan bomber gaek asal Belanda tersebut. Tapi, kubu Hamburg akan tetap mempertahankan Ruutje.

Striker 34 tahun itu diminati oleh pelatih Jose Mourinho untuk dibawa pulang kembali ke Santiago Bernabeu. Pemain yang pernah empat musim berseragam El Real pada medio 2006 hingga 2010 lalu.

Mourinho mencari sosok bomber yang bisa cepat padu dengan pola permainan Madrid, untuk menggantikan posisi Gonzalo Higuain yang sedang cedera. Pengalaman Nistelrooy dianggap bisa dengan cepat mengisi lini depan El Real.

Reinhardt mengklaim bahwa status van Nistelrooy adalah tidak dijual. Tidak ada celah buat Madrid untuk mendekati mantan bintang Manchester United tersebut.

"Tidak ada kesempatan bahwa Nistelrooy akan hengkang. Saya tidak akan bernegosiasi karena keputusan ini sudah final dan dia akan bertahan. Kami tidak akan berubah sekalipun Madrid datang ke sini untuk bernegosiasi. Jawaban kami akan sama, bahwa Nistelrooy masih terikat kontrak," tegas Reinhardt. (zwr)

Source : http://bola.okezone.com
Old 17-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #27
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1 View Post
@blacklist: kayanya udah ga ada masalah, kan sempet maen bareng CR7 di madrid
hmm... faktanya cuma 2 kali sebagai pengganti...

saya taunya dia nyumbang 1 assist menit 81' dan 1 gol menit 88' saat gantiin CR di menit 80 vs Xerez

sama gantiin Raúl di menit 71' vs Alcorcon di Copa Del Rey (ga tau ya klo yg ini yg dimaksud)

hehehehe... jadi penasaran... emang udah akur??? wkwkwkwkwk
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #28
GL zone
captain
Freedom of Speech....!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
GL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to all

ini madrid sama aja jilat ludah sendiri ya
nistelrooy dibuang eh skrg mau dipungut lg..walaupun cuma 6 bln

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GL zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 12:43 AM   #29
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ternyata, ini yg terjadi dibalik rasa penasaran hubungan Nistelrooy dan Opa fergie setelah nistelrooy hengkang...

Ruud van Nistelrooy apologises to United's manager Sir Alex Ferguson

Hamburg striker happy to end five-year rift with the Manchester United manager

Daniel Taylor
guardian.co.uk, Friday 21 January 2011 16.59 GMT

Ruud van Nistelrooy has sought to end his rift with Sir Alex Ferguson by making a personal apology to the Manchester United manager almost five years since their working relationship began to disintegrate and the bitterness eventually led to his departure.

Van Nistelrooy told Ferguson he regretted the way he had behaved – the Dutchman once had a fight with Cristiano Ronaldo on the club's training pitch and drove home when he was left out of the starting line-up against Charlton Athletic on the final day of the 2005-06 season – and admitted he had contributed to the reasons why Ferguson had decided he had to get rid of a striker who had scored 150 goals in his five seasons at Old Trafford.

Ferguson, in turn, told the Dutchman the matter was now finished and that he is happy to end a rift that ignited after he was omitted from the Carling Cup final line-up in February 2006, and had been smouldering ever since. "I was really pleased with that," Van Nistelrooy said. "I told him: 'Those five years at Manchester United were fantastic, and working with you, and it's really unfortunate what happened.' I'm really glad it's finished now."

Relations between the two men became so fractured at one point that when Van Nistelrooy moved to Real Madrid for £10.3m in 2006 he cited the tensions as the only reason he had left Old Trafford. Nonetheless, they were also key to each other's success during Van Nistelrooy's time in Manchester and, in an interview with the magazine Voetball International, the Dutchman explained why he had waited until now before contacting his former manager.

"I had been thinking about it for a while and talking it through with my wife," he said. "Two or three times every year I would think to myself what a shame it was that it had ended like it did with Ferguson. I wanted to do something about it.

"My wife suggested I sent Ferguson a text to see if he was willing to talk and when I sent him a message asking if I could ring him he replied to say, 'OK, call me at this date and time.' I rang him and he answered and said: 'OK, fine, go ahead.' I said I wanted to apologise for what had happened and he replied: 'Fine, I appreciate that, when we meet again it will be OK.' That was great to know."

Van Nistelrooy had established himself as the eighth-highest scorer in United's history when he left the club for Madrid. After three-and-a-half years in Spain he signed for Hamburg last January but is now in talks about returning to the Bernabéu.

Now 34, the striker is acutely aware he is coming to the end of his career and made it clear he retains an affinity for the club where he established himself as the most prolific striker in the Premier League. "If I encounter Ferguson again – and I really hope that will happen – I will embrace him and then it will all be finished."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 22-01-2011, 12:48 AM   #30
zeavhere
first team
http://afaizn.com

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
zeavhere will become famous soon enough

salah satu pemain United yang kupuja
sempet hampir nangis juga pas dia pindah ke Madrid
dan saya masih ngefans sama Nistelrooy sampai sekarang
zeavhere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zeavhere For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 71
alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Anto MJ, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, cie_1, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, ecly_watchaa, ezr, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, giggs26, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, hdhe16, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, indis, irfi_1, irhamutd, jifortin, kingherooney, Lang25, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MCR7, MUFC1878, NdeGue, oldark, ollacarla, omink_08, Oom Panda, penk22_, pongsamma, Prianto United, Raihan_UKI27, red, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, tietocinex, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, [skywalker]