United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 01-02-2019, 03:14 PM   #451
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Anthony Martial

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:52 PM   #452
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 04-02-2019, 06:20 AM   #453
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lagi ramai nih dibicarakan tentang kontrak baru Martial, isinya katanya tulisan tidak jelas tidak mirip kontrak asli, netizennya teliti banget yaa..

Old 08-02-2019, 05:47 AM   #454
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Klik link berikut untuk memenangkan signed jersey milik Martial yaa..

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...source=twitter
Old 11-02-2019, 12:40 PM   #455
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'If he wants to be at Cristiano's level, he knows what he has to do': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Anthony Martial has ability to emulate Ronaldo

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Anthony Martial can emulate Cristiano Ronaldo
* Martial's solo-effort helped Manchester United to a 3-0 victory against Fulham
* Gary Neville to compare it to a Ronaldo effort at Craven Cottage in 2007
* Solskjaer believes the Frenchman has the 'talent' to reach Ronaldo's level

Anthony Martial has the talent to reach Cristiano Ronaldo's level if he puts his mind to it, according to Manchester United caretaker boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The 23-year-old has impressed in fits and starts since moving from Monaco to Old Trafford in 2015, becoming the most expensive teenager in history in the process.

Martial had looked set to leave in the summer after falling out with Jose Mourinho, only to fight his way back into the Portuguese's plans and last month sign a deal until at least 2024 under Solskjaer.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Anthony Martial can emulate Cristiano Ronaldo. Martial's solo-effort helped United to a 3-0 victory against struggling Fulham on Saturday

The France international marked his first start since that contract with an assist and a superb second in the 3-0 win against Fulham, where his fine solo goal led ex-United captain Gary Neville to compare it to a Ronaldo effort at Craven Cottage in 2007.

'Yes, it was towards the end of the game and we played a very poor game and Cristiano scored it,' Solskjaer said of his former team-mate's goal.

'He does have similarities, of course.

'If he wants to be at Cristiano's level, Anthony knows what he has to do. It's up to him. He has the talent.'

Getting anywhere near those heights would be remarkable for a player that Mourinho was keen to sell in the summer.

Had the former United boss got his way, there is a chance Martial may have been lining up for Paris Saint-Germain rather than United in Tuesday's Champions League last-16 first leg.

'I am glad he is in my team,' Solskjaer said. 'He has contributed to so many chances, so many goals. He is a Manchester United player. He excites the crowd. He excites the manager. He excites his team-mates. And he is a great character around the place.'

Tuesday's first leg kicks off a big few weeks for United, whose hopes of progressing past PSG and reaching the quarter-finals have been bolstered by Neymar's absence.

'When you play against the best teams, you want to play against the players,' Solskjaer said. 'The crowd want to see the best players. Too bad for Old Trafford.

'I have played a couple of games when we played Real Madrid and Ronaldo and (Luis) Figo and all those were coming to Old Trafford. That gives it an extra edge.

'Unfortunately for Neymar he is injured, but of course he is a quality player. I think our right-back thinks it is not too bad he will not be here.'

[codle]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6689647/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-believes-Anthony-Martial-ability-emulate-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html[/code]

kmrn Mata ato Herrera (lupa) udah tulis caption di IG, French Ronaldo
Old 12-02-2019, 12:15 AM   #456
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MARTIAL: OLE'S ASKED ME TO ATTACK, IT'S MY JOB AFTER ALL

Fresh from his stunning solo goal against Fulham at the weekend, Anthony Martial was asked to preview Manchester United's next assignment, when he attended Monday's pre-match press conference for the Reds' clash with Paris Saint-Germain.

The France international was a natural choice to sit alongside caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at the top table, as he conversed with reporters from his home country.

Here's a translation of what Martial said to the media and the questions he was asked...

The players are still the same and yet the results have changed completely under the new manager. What's happened?

“Well, we've got a coach who has got perhaps different intentions, a different approach, and we're trying to do what he's asking us to do, of course. Perhaps it's easier for us now to play this style of football compared to the previous style of football we were asked to play. We're doing well on the pitch and we hope to continue.”

Is there a wish among the players to keep Solskjaer as head coach?

“Obviously things are going really well at the moment and we're really happy to have him here with us. I hope we can continue with him as our manager and our coach, but ultimately the final decision isn't down to us. Certainly we're pleased that he is with us at the moment, absolutely.”

The manager has said how pleased he is with you but he'd like you to score more 'ugly' goals so you become a 20-goals-a season forward. Do you think that's in your capability and do you think United fans still haven't really seen your best form?

“Well, he has often said that to me and even previous managers have said that to me. They've said that this is something you've got to work on, you really have to work on that. And if I do manage to do that, get beyond the defence, then yeah I will score more goals.”

When the last-16 draw was made in early December, a lot of United fans probably thought their team would lose but now they expect you to win. Can you explain what's happened in the two months since the draw?

“I think when our new coach came in, he had a lot of confidence, a lot of determination and I think that is really helpful, of course. That's really a boost to us. He has a lot of confidence in us and obviously we're trying to pay him back in kind. We hope that things are going to work out. Things are working well at the moment.”

Given your current results and the players who won't be playing for PSG, do you think United are favourites tomorrow?

“Well no, I don't think we are necessarily the favourites, but obviously they have a few absentees and that should be to our advantage, of course. But we also know that they've got plenty of very good players to come in. So, I think it's still going to be a great game. It will be a great game and I can only hope that we win.”

How would you explain how well Paul Pogba is playing at the moment? Do you think he feels a bit freer now on the pitch?

“Paul is Paul - I think I've said that before. You know he has a huge amount of qualities. He's one of the best midfielders in the world, as far as I'm concerned, and I think, at the moment, that is what he is showing. He's showing that he's one of the best midfielders in the world and I think that he'll do even better over the next few matches and that's going to be huge for us.”

You were playing really well before the managerial change. Has the current manager asked you to do anything particularly different from the previous one?

“He's asking me to attack more. That's my job after all: to make the difference as it were, to be more decisive and, you know, things are working out pretty well at the moment for the other attackers as well, of course. I can only say that I hope we all continue to play like that. There's a certain degree of rotation, but I hope we can continue to be as effective and efficient and continue to play at the top level.”

www.manutd.com
Old 12-02-2019, 08:56 AM   #457
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'We have got a coach who has different intentions... he is asking me to attack more. That is my job after all': Anthony Martial hails Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's philosophy after Jose Mourinho's exit

* Anthony Martial is enjoying a rich vein of form under boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* The Frenchman fell out with Solskjaer's predecessor Jose Mourinho
* Martial has praised the style of Solskjaer since his appointment in December

Manchester United's players are more comfortable playing attacking football under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer than the negative style favoured by Jose Mourinho, admits Anthony Martial.

The Frenchman fell out with Mourinho who was prepared to sell him last summer to finance a move for a more experienced replacement.

However, Martial has revived his United career in less than two months under Solskjaer to the extent that he was happy to sign a new five-year deal.

The 23-year-old is a regular starter under the new caretaker boss and scored his 11th goal of the season with a stunning solo effort at Fulham last weekend.

'We have got a coach who has different intentions and we are trying to do what we ask,' said Martial ahead of the Champions League clash with Paris Saint-Germain at Old Trafford on Tuesday night. 'Perhaps it is easier to play this style of football and not the style of football he (Mourinho) asked.

'When our new coach came in he had a lot of confidence, a lot of determination, that was really helpful. We are trying to pay him back in kind and things are working out well at the moment. We hope they will tomorrow.

Anthony Martial has praised the impact of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United. Martial and United are thriving under the interim manager since his appointment in December

'He is asking me to attack more. That is my job after all. To make the difference to be more decisive. Things are working out well for the other attackers and I hope we can continue to be as effective.'

Asked if the players want Solskjaer to keep the job, he replied: 'Obviously things are going really well, we are really happy to have him here and we hope we can continue but the final decision isn't with us.'

The Paris-born winger is set to face a PSG side missing Neymar and Edinson Cavani, but Martial said: 'I don't think we are necessarily favourites. They have a few absentees and that should be to our advantage but they have very good players to come in.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6691895/Anthony-Martial-hails-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-philosophy-Jose-Mourinhos-exit.html
Old 18-03-2019, 11:38 PM   #458
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Cedera, Martial Tinggalkan Timnas dan Kembali ke MU
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Manchester - Anthony Martial batal memperkuat timnas Prancis di jeda internasional yang akan datang. Cedera lututnya kambuh dan Martial harus kembali ke Manchester United.

Martial baru kembali bermain usai sempat menepi karena cedera. Ia masuk sebagai pengganti saat MU menghadapi Arsenal dan main penuh selama 90 menit di laga Piala FA melawan Wolverhampton Wanderers akhir pekan kemarin.

Martial seharusnya bersama timnas Prancis untuk bersiap menghadapi laga kualifikasi Piala Eropa 2020 melawan Moldova dan Islandia. Namun pemain berusia 23 tahun itu terpaksa mundur karena cedera.

Federasi Sepakbola Prancis (FFF) menyebut bahwa masalah di lutut kanan Martial kambuh. Posisinya di timnas kini digantikan oleh winger Atletico Madrid, Thomas Lemar.

"Masalah di lutut kanan Anthony Martial kambuh. Dia kembali merasakan sakit di lutut kanannya setelah pertandingan hari Sabtu melawan Wolverhampton," demikian bunyi pernyataan FFF seperti dikutip situs resmi MU.

Kembali ke Manchester dengan cedera, Martial akan menjalani pemeriksaan di kompleks latihan MU. Meski demikian, Setan Merah belum merinci berapa lama waktu yang dibutuhkan Martial untuk sembuh.

Martial musim ini sudah main 30 kali di semua kompetisi bersama MU. Sejauh ini, ia mengemas 11 gol dan dua assist.
Old 30-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #459
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Angry Ole Gunnar Solskjaer blasts Anthony Martial's attitude in front of the Manchester United dressing room

* Manchester United's Anthony Martial's attitude has been called into question
* He was pictured seeming to lack effort in United's warm up against Chelsea
* Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has vented his anger in front of the United players

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer turned on Anthony Martial over his attitude following Manchester United's draw with Chelsea on Sunday.

The United manager vented his anger at Martial in front of the other players in the dressing-room after leaving the Frenchman on the bench at Old Trafford.

Fans criticised the 23-year-old winger on social media on Monday after he was filmed watching his teammates in the pre-match warm-up, holding his hands behind his back and standing with one foot on a ball while they went through a series of drills.

Martial has been complaining of a bad back but it's understood that Solskjaer was unhappy with the player's blatant lack of effort.

He decided to send on Alexis Sanchez rather than Martial as a replacement for Marcus Rashford when the striker succumbed to an existing shoulder injury in the 65th minute.

There have been concerns over Martial's attitude since he signed a new five-year contract at the end of January following a string of lack-lustre performances.

Having been first-choice since Solskjaer took over in December in a front three alongside Rashford and Jesse Lingard, the former Monaco man is now firmly out of favour.

Manchester United forward Anthony Martial has been accused of lacking effort recently. An angry Ole Gunnar Solskjaer vented his frustrations at him in front of the United players. Solskjaer decided to bring on Alexis Sanchez as a sub instead of Martial against Chelsea

Jose Mourinho's frustration with Martial was such that he wanted to sell him last summer, and Solskjaer too has become exasperated by the player's approach.

The dressing-room incident took some of the focus away from goalkeeper David de Gea whose latest error gifted Chelsea an equaliser as United's hopes of a top-four finish suffered a serious setback.

Solskjaer is expected to stand by de Gea for the remaining two games against Huddersfield and Cardiff, and teammates have been rallying round the Spaniard.

'I don't think we should discredit him and suddenly say he is a bad goalkeeper – he has saved us many times this season,' said striker Romelu Lukaku.

'We are here to support him. Mentally he is really, really strong or else he wouldn't have been the best player at the club for seven or eight years. There is no doubting his ability.

'It happens to strikers, it happens to midfielders and now it is happening to him. He has to learn from it. Goalkeepers always have a spell when it might be difficult.

'He had a bad time at the start of his United career, as I remember. He was just a kid then but came through it. He did what he had to do then: turned it round, won trophies and became the best player at the club.

'He is a leader in the dressing-room. Now it is up to us as a team to help him and trust his abilities.'

De Gea has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain this summer as he enters the final year of his contract, and Lukaku stopped short of committing his future to United when asked if he will still be at Old Trafford next season.

'Me? I don't know,' added Lukaku, whose agent Federico Pastorello has been discussing a move to Italy. 'I am not here to entertain rumours. I am still under contract.'

Meanwhile, Eric Bailly may have played his last game for United after he was ruled out of the club's final two fixtures and the Africa Cup of Nations in June and July with a knee injury.

The 25-year-old Ivory Coast defender limped out of the Chelsea game after he collided with Mateo Kovacic in the second half, and scans confirmed damage to the medial ligament in his right knee.

It was only Bailly's sixth start under Solskjaer and he has been linked with both Arsenal and Lyon.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6973493/Angry-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-blasts-Anthony-Martials-attitude.html
Old 07-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #460
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Anthony Martial faces fight to convince Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he has long-term future at Manchester United

* Anthony Martial was not in the Manchester United squad at Huddersfield
* Solskjaer tore into Martial after the draw with Chelsea a week earlier
* United staff have grown increasingly exasperated with Frenchman's attitude

Anthony Martial faces a battle to convince Ole Gunnar Solskjaer that he has a long-term future at Manchester United.

Sportsmail revealed that Solskjaer tore into Martial after United's draw with Chelsea nine days ago after the Frenchman barely joined in the pre-match warm-up when he was named as a substitute.

It's understood the United boss was particularly upset because he had granted permission for Martial to return to France after the game for several days due to family reasons.

Solskjaer sent on Alexis Sanchez ahead of Martial against Chelsea, and the 23-year-old winger was then missing from the squad altogether for Sunday's draw at Huddersfield.

The official reason for his absence at the John Smith's Stadium was given as an injury, and Martial has been complaining of a bad back.

However Solskjaer and his No 2 Mike Phelan are believed to have grown increasingly exasperated over Martial's attitude since he signed a new long-term contract at the end of January.

Jose Mourinho wanted to sell Martial last summer against the wishes of United chief Ed Woodward, and Solskjaer has similar misgivings about the player's temperament.

Anthony Martial faces a battle to show he has a long-term future at Manchester United. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tore into the Frenchman after United's draw with Chelsea last month. United staff have grown increasingly exasperated with the Frenchman's attitude

It is highly unlikely United would consider offloading Martial at the end of this season when so many others are heading for the exit and there is already a question mark hanging over the future of Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku.

However Martial will be warned to raise his game and show a better attitude or Solskjaer will look to sell him as he embarks on a major overhaul of squad he inherited from Mourinho.

Woodward would still be reluctant to sacrifice the former Monaco player who cost £36million, rising to a possible £58m, when he moved to Old Trafford four years ago, but United's executive vice-chairman is expected to back Solskjaer's judgement if the manager finally runs out of patience with Martial.

A number of other players will be shipped out this summer after the draw at Huddersfield meant United will fail to finish in the top-four for the fourth time in six years.

Pogba is being strongly linked with a move to Real Madrid after telling friends that he has no wish to stay at United, and Lukaku's agent Federico Pastorello has been touting him to a number of Italian clubs.

There is also uncertainly surrounding goalkeeper David de Gea after the goalkeeper's dramatic loss of form coincided with an impasse in negotiations over a new contract and interest from Paris Saint-Germain.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6999047/Martial-fighting-convince-Solskjaer-future-Man-United.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 118
Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, abishock, AdhiX, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANGGAHERRERA, Ardiey11, arik_, Artson_Toraja, asby_ansya, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, B4YU, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, CaptainRoo_10, chincarito, clsenz, danz, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, Febri Angga, fey777, finza_13, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, iam_adjie, icalace, id4y, ipay, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, JEFRI REINALDI, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Juni HW, King_Cantona, kykyba7, Lang25, larukuga, lauraniza, man_rooney, marsel david, matthewsamad, mousetrap, Mritik123, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, Rezano, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, RPP_MUFC1878, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, SR 7, stamansa, Taufik_Liem, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, weelblack, Wengge Schmeichel, widhyraditya_, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogiromadhona, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku