United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 08-11-2018, 09:05 AM   #811
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rio Gavin Ferdinand

Former United defender Rio Ferdinand celebrated his 40th birthday in the BT Sport studios

Wayne Rooney wished Rio Ferdinand a happy birthday with a brilliant throwback picture
Old 23-01-2019, 08:46 AM   #812
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Elements of my career are a blur': Rio Ferdinand reveals he would drink '10 pints… then move onto vodkas' during crazy drinking binges at West Ham

* Ferdinand has spoken about the 'crazy' drinking culture at first club West Ham
* Former defender admitted he would drink 10 pints of Guinness then vodkas
* West Ham squad would head out drinking on Saturday nights after matches
* Ferdinand admits he was a 'lunatic' during that part of his illustrious career
* He stopped drinking during the season after joining Man United in 2002
* But he says he would drink for 'two weeks solid' during the off-season in summer

Rio Ferdinand has admitted that 'elements of my career are a blur' and that he would sink 10 pints of Guinness after West Ham games before moving onto vodka.

Opening up about the drinking culture that almost derailed his football career before it had really started, the former England defender admits he was a 'lunatic'.

And although he had stopped drinking during the football season by the time he joined Manchester United in 2002, Ferdinand said he would make up for it during the off-season by drinking for two weeks solid.

In an interview with The Guardian, Ferdinand, 40, said: 'I used to get through a load when I was younger. I could probably do eight, nine, 10 [pints of Guinness]. Then I'd move on to the vodkas.

'I could go through loads. I could go all day drinking, then wake up and go again when I was younger.

'I always say to people who ask if I have any regrets about playing, I wouldn't have drunk alcohol.'

Asked if he drunk more than most footballers, Ferdinand replied: 'When I was younger I did. I was a lunatic.

'When I was at West Ham... elements of my career are a blur. People talk about performances and results at certain times in them games and I just sit and nod my head.

'I haven't a clue what they're talking about. I don't remember.'

Rio Ferdinand has spoken about his drinking binges when a West Ham player in the early days of his career, saying he would sometimes sink 10 pints of Guinness after matches. Ferdinand said he was involved in a binge-drinking culture at West Ham, his first club

Ferdinand said he would not drink on a Friday night before a game but would hit the booze hard afterwards.

'Saturday or Sunday. It was a different culture. Crazy. The culture I was in at West Ham was a drinking culture,' he recalled.

'Football and drinks and nightclubs, that's the way it was. And that's the way I lived at the time.'

Ferdinand joined United from Leeds in 2002 for £30million, a record fee for a British footballer and a defender at that time.

It was outside the season Ferdinand would start drinking: 'In the summers I'd drink for two weeks. Bang. Just keep drinking.'

Luckily alcohol did not hinder the abilities of the centre-half, who played 81 times for England.

Ferdinand, now a television pundit, said elements of his early playing career 'are a blur'. Defender Ferdinand spent five years with West Ham after coming through the academy ranks. Ferdinand stopped drinking during the season during his time with Manchester United

'Yes, I was lucky. I had a natural ability that could get me through that period of my life. But I got to a point where I had to make a decision to be more professional.'

Camberwell-born Ferdinand rose through the youth ranks at West Ham before making his first-team debut during the 1995-96 season.

He made 158 appearances for the Hammers before joining Leeds in 2000 in a deal worth £18m, also a British record fee at the time.

While at Manchester United, Ferdinand won six Premier League titles, two League Cups and the Champions League in 2008.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6618541/Rio-Ferdinand-reveals-drink-10-pints-vodkas-crazy-drinking-binges.html
Old 14-02-2019, 08:11 AM   #813
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Rio Ferdinand posed for a picture with former boss Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford
Old 21-02-2019, 06:06 PM   #814
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Barcelona dan Madrid Menurun, Rio Ferdinand Jagokan City di Liga Champions
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester City punya kedalaman skuat yang begitu baik, yang membuat mereka layak dijagokan bisa memenangi Liga Champions musim ini.

City baru saja membuat comeback gemilang pada leg pertama babak 16 besar Liga Champions saat menang 3-2 melawan Schalke di Veltins Arena, Kamis (21/2/2019) dini hari WIB.

Juara bertahan Liga Inggris ini pun diprediksi tak akan sulit lolos ke perempatfinal karena leg kedua yang dimainkan di Etihad Stadium. Mantan kapten Manchester United yang kini menjadi pundit, Rio Ferdinand, menganggap City sangat mungkin mengangkat trofi Liga Champions perdananya di tahun ini.

"Saya sudah menjadikan City sebagai favorit sejak awal musim untuk memenangi kompetisi ini. Saya pikir kedalaman skuat yang merka miliki tak tertandingi oleh siapapun di turnamen ini," ujar Ferdinand kepada BT Sport.

Jalan City menuju gelar juara tentu saja tidak akan mudah. Barcelona dan Real Madrid masih menjadi salah satu unggulan. Namun Ferdinand justru melihat ada penurunan level dari dua klub raksasa Spanyol itu dibanding musim-musim sebelumnya.

"Anda melihat tim-tim besar lain seperti Real Madrid, Barcelona, mereka tidak berada di level mereka yang sebelumnya. Mereka masih di level bagus, tapi bukan tim yang mampu menaklukkan semua lawan, seperti mereka sebelumnya."

"Persaingannya terbuka tahun ini. Tapi, saya pikir City adalah tim yang paling berpeluang, mempertimbangkan skuat dan kedalaman yang dimiiki. Mereka benar-benar bisa memanfaatkan itu," jelas Ferdinand.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 08:47 AM   #815
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Look who's back

RIO FERDINAND PAYS A VISIT TO TRAINING

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Reds welcomed a special guest to training on Thursday morning.

Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand paid a visit to the Aon Training Complex to see the lads continue the preparations for Sunday's showdown against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Our former no.5 caught up with his old team-mate Solskjaer and first-team coach Mike Phelan, whom Rio worked under during his time at the club during Sir Alex Ferguson's reign.

The squad will surely have been inspired by Rio's visit ahead of one of the biggest games in our season - and a team Rio has plenty of experience of playing against.

Ferdinand faced Liverpool 21 times during his 12 years at United and scored more goals against them (two) than any other opponent.

Rio, who also scored at Anfield in a 2-1 win for his old club Leeds United in 2001, netted a dramatic 90th-minute winner to give United a 1-0 victory over the Merseysiders in January 2006.

He was also on target on Liverpool's next visit to Old Trafford in the league, nine months later, when adding to a Paul Scholes opener in a 2-0 triumph.

Rio also revealed on Twitter later on Thursday that he had taken his children to Old Trafford to have a look at the Munich Tunnel.

United will be looking to build on our impressive start under Solskjaer, and avenge December's defeat at Anfield, when Jurgen Klopp's men provide the opposition at the Theatre of Dreams on Sunday afternoon.

Kick-off is at 14:05 GMT and MUTV subscribers will be able to watch live build-up to the big game from 12:30 GMT.

www.manutd.com
Old 24-02-2019, 11:48 PM   #816
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Artikel ini sebenarnya dibuat sebelum laga United vs Liverpool

FERDINAND: THE TRAINING GROUND IS BUZZING AGAIN

Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand paid a visit to the Aon Training Complex this week, to see his old team-mate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as the Norwegian club legend continued to prepare his squad for Sunday’s Premier League match against historic rivals Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Our reporter Mark Sullivan grabbed an exclusive interview with the now-retired defender to gather his thoughts on the most-anticipated game of the season so far, from which a win for the Reds would significantly boost our chances of finishing in the top four and also dent the Merseysiders’ hopes of winning the title.

That topic features prominently in our in-depth conversation with Rio, who also heaps praise on Victor Lindelof’s recent outstanding form in defence and provides an insight into his time with Solskjaer this week. Check out what the big man has to say…

Rio, how much are you looking forward to Sunday's big game?
“This is the first game I look for in the fixture list. When the fixture list comes out in the summer, before the season started, you go straight to this fixture, home and away, and see where it is, when is it in the calendar. You know, that sticks in your mind. It doesn't leave you. Until I came to United, I didn't realise the magnitude of what this game meant to both football clubs. Listen, I saw Ole at the training ground, and you don't need a team talk for this type of game. You sort your tactics out during the week, but on the morning of the game you really don't need to be told what it means and what you have to do. Your head is straight into this game, and tune in.”

You got it as a player, but you also know the rivalry as a fan and how much this game means...
“Yeah, bragging rights. Liverpool isn't far, it is just down the motorway from Manchester, so you are in contact with Liverpool fans on a regular basis. A lot of my mates are Liverpool fans. So you don't want to lose this game. As a player, it is pride. Players have egos and this game can really take a lot out of you as a player if you get beat, if you get destroyed on the day against a rival like this. So, all of those things in the mix make for a highly-amped game.”

Is one of your highs that winning goal in front of the Stretford End?
“Yeah, listen, to score for Man United against Liverpool at the Stretford End, and to score an unbelievable goal like that, one of the best this fixture has ever seen - I'm joking! - is incredible. To score against Liverpool and to see their fans' faces, and to be able to always look back and remember that, it is nice to have it in the back pocket. When any Liverpool fan gives me any grief, I just pull it out of the inside pocket of my blazer and say, 'listen - have that!' So, it is a beautiful thing man. Not many players get to experience it. When you score and you win, I have done that a couple of times fortunately enough. Liverpool is just one of those fixtures... it's hard to put into words, for people to really understand what it means.”

Usually, when you were playing, we were fighting for the title and Liverpool were trying to upset us. But it has flipped around now...
“That is the incentive. If I was playing for Man United now, my incentive would be not seeing Liverpool winning the league. It is the worst of two evils in terms of Man City or Liverpool winning it. I would not want to see, in my time at this club, Liverpool winning the league. They have not won the Premier League before. I would be sitting there and in that changing room, that is all they would be talking about. 'They aren't winning the league, not at Old Trafford, they aren't coming here and winning the league'. That is how they have got to put it. That has got to be the stimulate for the players. Imagine the feeling of having to walk about when Liverpool are doing a parade for winning the league. That's the way you would be thinking. It would be your worst nightmare.“

Defensively, we have to be strong. Have you been impressed by the way Lindelof is progressing?
“Yeah, and I think he has done remarkable well to change that, because I think there was a point while he was here under the previous manager when you weren't sure he was going to be the person who would become a mainstay in the centre of defence. He has changed that around. I think that is with help from Ole, being from Norway and speaking similar languages. He will understand him a little bit more and I am sure he is guiding him in the right way. You can tell that from his performances. The sign of a top manager is being able to extract performances and the best parts of people's games. Ole is doing that to a tremendous level at this moment.”

You've been with Ole on the training ground. Just how well is he doing in your opinion?
“Listen, I walked around the training ground, the biggest compliment I can give him - bar the obvious of the players looking happy, getting great results and doing much better than expected - is that the people who work at the football club look happy again. People look like they have a spring in their step, they are happy to be at work, with the environment that he has created at the football club. I don't think people expected that from Ole. He is not an overly vocal and loud, and crazy guy, but he has done touches there that have really enabled people to feel, yeah, this is Manchester United again. That is a testament to his staff. Him, Mick Phelan and the guys behind that are doing a magnificent job. Listen, he is making it difficult for the people who make the decision on who will be the next manager.”

www.manutd.com
Old 22-03-2019, 06:23 AM   #817
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pesan Ferdinand untuk MU: Jangan Serampangan Beli Pemain
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester United mulai bangkit di bawah arahan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Rio Ferdinand berharap ke depannya, klub bisa lebih berhati-hati membeli pemain.

Bersama Solskjaer, MU bangkit setelah terseok-seok separuh musim. Di bawah arahan sang mantan penyerang, 'Setan Merah' sejauh ini memetik 14 kemenangan dari 19 laga dan baru tiga kali kalah.

Di Premier League, peluang finis empat besar kembali hidup. Saat ini MU ada di posisi lima dengan 58 poin dari 30 laga, hanya dua poin saja dari Arsenal di urutan empat.

Solskjaer juga berhasil meloloskan MU ke perempatfinal Liga Champions. Paul Pogba dkk secara gemilang membalikkan kekalahan 0-2 di kandang, menaklukkan Paris Saint-Germain 3-1 di Paris.

Dengan musim memasuki fase akhir, manajemen pun semestinya mulai mempersiapkan diri untuk musim depan. Eks bek MU Rio Ferdinand berharap klub tak sembarangan merekrut pemain.

"Setiap pemain yang melewati pintu United perlu punya DNA tertentu dan sudah terlalu banyak pemain yang direkrut klub beberapa tahun belakangan ini kekurangan kualitas-kualitas itu," ujarnya dikutip Standard.

"Ini bukan cuma soal talenta, lebih dari itu. Manchester United tidak seperti klub lainnya dan orang-orang yang tak memahami itu akan gagal ketika mereka ke sana."

"Foto-foto di dinding klub itu untuk mengingatkan Anda sejarah United dan dalam beberapa tahun terakhir, klub sudah menjauh dari sesuatu yang membuatnya spesial," imbuh mantan pemain tim nasional Inggris ini.

Musim panas lalu MU cuma merekrut tiga pemain, yakni Diogo Dalot, Fred, dan Lee Grant. Kecuali Grant yang memang posisinya kiper pelapis, Dalot dan Fred belum menunjukkan kontribusi signifikan sejauh ini.

Dalot musim ini 16 kali tampil bersama tim utama, menyumbangkan tiga assist seperti dicatat transfermarkt. Sementara Fred 19 kali tampil dengan torehan satu gol.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:07 AM   #818
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He will be aiming to get the best out of Alexis Sanchez': Rio Ferdinand claims Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's next goal will be to improve struggling Chilean's form

* The Chile international has scored five goals and set up nine for his team-mates
* Rio Ferdinand believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will try to improve Alexis Sanchez
* Solskjaer has guided the Red Devils to 15 wins in 20 games since he took over

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's next job will be to rediscover Alexis Sanchez's form according to ex-Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand.

The Chile international has scored five goals and set up nine for his team-mates in 41 appearances for the Red Devils since signing from Arsenal.

Ferdinand believes Solskjaer will be focusing on getting the best out of his forward after securing the United job permanently.

Rio Ferdinand believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's next job will be to help Alexis Sanchez

'He will be aiming to get the best out of Sanchez,' Ferdinand told Goal.

'Ole has gotten the best out of every other player in the squad since he has come.

'One of them is not going to do it. At the moment, Sanchez isn't playing at the level that we have seen him play at Arsenal.

'He will want to get back to that for personal pride. Ole and his coaching staff will be aiming to get him back into that rhythm and producing that quality he had at Arsenal consistently at United.'

Ferdinand believes Solskjaer will be focusing on getting the best out of his United forward. The Chile international has scored five goals and set up nine for his team-mates in 41 games

Solskjaer has guided the Red Devils to 15 wins in 20 games since he took over in December and Ferdinand has seen the improvement in certain individuals.

Ferdinand added: 'Since Ole has come you would say [Marcus] Rashford, [Paul] Pogba and [Victor] Lindelof have been the most improved.

'Those three have been standouts for me. David de Gea is the best keeper in the league by a mile.'

[codle]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6873157/Rio-Ferdinand-claims-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-goal-improve-struggling-Chileans-form.html[/code]
Old 30-04-2019, 09:25 AM   #819
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Rio Ferdinand in the frame to be Manchester United sporting director after talks with chief Ed Woodward

* Manchester United are considering bringing Rio Ferdinand back in a major role
* He has met with Ed Woodward over possibly becoming club's sporting director
* Glazer family have been keen to bring Ferdinand on board since his retirement

Rio Ferdinand has met with Ed Woodward to discuss the former England defender possibly becoming Manchester United's sporting director, Sportsmail can reveal.

Woodward, United's executive vice-chairman, is seriously considering bringing Ferdinand back to the club in a major role.

United owners the Glazer family have been keen to get Ferdinand on board since his retirement four years ago, but personal circumstances made that unworkable. However the timing could now be right.

United are currently restructuring the club and weighing up appointing someone to guide transfer strategy and oversee negotiations while being in tune with the manager.

Woodward has identified Ferdinand as a strong candidate given his United history and subsequent business experience, which includes a clothing company and restaurant.

Rio Ferdinand has been lined up to possibly become sporting director at Manchester United. The former defender has held talks with the club's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward. United's owners have been keen to get Ferdinand on board since his retirement four years ago

United have also been impressed with Ferdinand's analytical approach as a BT Sport pundit, with the 40-year-old offering committed opinions that come from the environment which brought such success in Sir Alex Ferguson's era.

Ferdinand enjoyed a glittering career at Old Trafford after becoming Britain's most expensive footballer at £30million in 2002.

He stayed for 12 seasons, becoming captain at the club and winning six Premier League titles, one Champions League, and two League Cups.

He earned 81 England caps, appearing at two World Cups, and is regarded as one of the finest centre-backs in Premier League history.

Ferdinand was a team-mate of United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's between 2002 and 2007.

The Glazers retain a relationship with Ferdinand from his playing days and have tried to bring him back to the club before.

Ferdinand's parental responsibilities made that difficult but Woodward has opened discussions to see if circumstances might now work.

United want to use their rich heritage in a similar way to Ajax, where Edwin Van Der Sar is chief executive officer and Marc Overmars is director of football.

As revealed last week by Sportsmail, Mike Phelan has also held talks with United over the technical director position, which is focussed on maintaining standards at Carrington and leading the academy.

Darren Fletcher's name has been mentioned as another addition in this area too. It is unclear how the final structure will shape up.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6973769/Rio-Ferdinand-frame-Manchester-United-sporting-director.html
Old 13-06-2019, 01:01 AM   #820
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Manchester United yang Tak Punya Identitas
Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Jakarta - Masalah yang dihadapi Manchester United bukan semata apa yang ada di atas lapangan. Sejak ditinggal Sir Alex Ferguson, The Red Devils tak punya identitas diri.

Sejak Sir Alex Ferguson memutuskan pensiun di tahun 2013, MU tak benar-benar bisa terlibat dalam persaingan juara Liga Inggris. Meski sudah ada empat pelatih datang, 28 pemain dibeli, dan Rp 13,5 triliun dibelanjakan, The Red Devils lebih banyak dapat kegagalan.

Dikatakan Rio Ferdinand, masalah MU sebenarnya berada dalam tubuh mereka sendiri. Tentang bagaimana mereka tak lagi punya ideologi, kehilangan identitas, dan tanpa filosofi.

"Man United masih mencari ideologi. Mereka kehilangan itu setelah era Sir Alex Ferguson. Mereka mencoba mendapatkannya bersama manajer yang berbeda-beda dan itu tak berhasil. Sehingga mereka masih mencari," ujar Ferdinand kepada Sky Sports.

Saat MU kehilangan identitas klub, pesaing-pesaing utama mereka malah memiliki filosofi sepakbola yang makin kuat. Juergen Klopp membawanya ke Liverpool, sementara Manchester City mendapatkannya dari Josep Guardiola.

"Perlu ada semacam cerita dalam sebuah klub bagi para bintang dan staf untuk bisa mereka yakini. Liverpool sudah mendapatkannya karena Juergen Klopp menciptakan itu. Man City juga setelah Pep Guardiola melakukan hal yang sama. Tapi mereka diizinkan menciptakan itu. Mereka diberikan waktu."

"Apakah Man United bisa melakukannya? Waktu yang akan menjawab. Ole harus bekerja dengan baik di bursa musim panas, kemudian meletakkan potongan-potongan puzzle itu pada tempatnya," papar Ferdinand.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 197
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, adaastopa5922, adefebsa, adhe united macz, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, atticus.finch, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bangkeek, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, biggestnumber_two, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, CeCe, chicharito07, christof_ww, cynta, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzz07, fatzzjoe, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, havidic, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hevny9, HMzqLWaylr, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ib17u mancunian, id4y, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, Izza N Khalifa, J. A. Adji, jeffry, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kurosagi86, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, marsel david, marviel, MCR7, MichaelMU, mochies5, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, my1878, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, randiex, Rean, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, rich87, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizluq, Robiescream, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, whoami, Wibiebintang, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker]