United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #21
ario adi nugroho
captain
Lensa Kamar Putih

Thanked 1,507 Times in 642 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
ario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud of

Visit ario adi nugroho's Facebook Visit ario adi nugroho's Twitter
Default Re: Federico Macheda

btw dy skrg kmana si??
kok ga pnah kliatan ya??
bagaimana dgn nasibnya ya??
ario adi nugroho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM   #22
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Army View Post
gampang caranya ingetin nomernya Valencia, sayap kanan di United pasti # 7, Valencia = 2 + 5

waaks bener juga ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oom Panda View Post
gw lagi mabok kayanya nih....

kayanya masih terbawa suasana gempa nih
nu_reccayasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:51 AM   #23
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

c'mon Kiko ..., prove it ... !!!!

Macheda “must grow up”
UnitedRant, Ed. - Tue, Sep 8, 2009

Italian under-21 manager Pierre Luigi Casiraghi, the former Chelsea striker, has slammed the childish attitude of Manchester United’s 18-year old Federico Macheda. ‘Kiko’, who burst onto the scene with goals against Aston Villa and Sunderland late last season, is yet to figure for United this campaign despite the departures of Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez.

“He needs to grow a lot, both on the pitch and off it, if he wants to remain a part of this squad,” said Casiraghi.

“As a player he has many qualities, but they are yet to be expressed fully. If he wants to be a football player, then that is a fun job, but he needs to learn to be a real professional.

“At the moment, that is not the case with Macheda. I say this above all in his own interest. An 18-year-old boy has to throw himself around and give himself completely to the case.

“The job of an Under-21 Coach is also to help the players grow. I told Kiko clear as day, these are the rules and it’s his choice on what to do next.”

Macheda’s role in the United team has not been without controversy this season after a very public spat with team-mate Anderson.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #24
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

gw nunggu gol2 Kiko yg ky gn lagi neh

ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ferly_Liemz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 08:45 AM   #25
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Macheda admits "discontent" at Man Utd over Ronaldo sale
09.09.09 | tribalfootball.com

Kiko Macheda insists Manchester United can compete for trophies without Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Italian striker said: "At Old Trafford there is some discontent, fans were expecting a big blow in the market after the transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid.

"But our goals do not change, Manchester United was born to dominate.

"Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona are favorites for the Champions League."

================================================== =======

Padat singkat jelas
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 AM   #26
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Man Utd's Macheda confesses he wants to play with Zarate at Lazio

Manchester United striker Kiko Macheda has again confessed his hopes of returning to Lazio.

"I am and will always be a fan of Lazio," Macheda told Lalaziosiamonoi.it. "I've read some hurtful statements from (president) Claudio Lotito, but I prefer not to comment.

"Mauro Zarate is a great player and I am sure he will become one of the strongest in the world. I guess we could make a beautiful pairing.

"He plays as a second striker and I could be the centre forward, I think we might finish up together. It would be really nice."

Roman2nya di bakal balik lg deh ke SS LAZIO, ga tw tapi kapan
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:52 AM   #27
Red Devils 07
reserve player
@adhitya_RD07

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Red Devils 07 has a spectacular aura aboutRed Devils 07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
Man Utd's Macheda confesses he wants to play with Zarate at Lazio

Manchester United striker Kiko Macheda has again confessed his hopes of returning to Lazio.

"I am and will always be a fan of Lazio," Macheda told Lalaziosiamonoi.it. "I've read some hurtful statements from (president) Claudio Lotito, but I prefer not to comment.

"Mauro Zarate is a great player and I am sure he will become one of the strongest in the world. I guess we could make a beautiful pairing.

"He plays as a second striker and I could be the centre forward, I think we might finish up together. It would be really nice."

Roman2nya di bakal balik lg deh ke SS LAZIO, ga tw tapi kapan

kejadian seperti rossi dan pique bakal terulang kembali kalo Kiko pindah ke lazio... pemain berbakat yang terbuang di United... but i hope this not true...
Red Devils 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #28
ronysnaja
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ronysnaja Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Susah memang manahan keinginan pemain spt ini. Moga2 dengan penerapan strategi yang tepat untuk Macheda, porsi main di tim senior dan juga prestasi United di tahun ini dapat menhambat keinginan mudiknya Kiko..

Bahaya ya kalo Kiko pergi. The next BIG Thing from United tuh dia
ronysnaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:16 PM   #29
Red Army
first team
Dein Reinhard Legi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Red Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the rough

Kiko...jangan pergi dong
Red Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #30
Mahesa_Jenar
first team
Waiting for the right moment

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really nice

Segala tribalfootball dot kom dipercaya... britanya banyakan ngaco ketimbang benernya...
Mahesa_Jenar is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 121
adefebsa, adi_Giggsy, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, Anak.Kecil, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Ardhie Nemanja, arymashuda, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, bucay deathbat, chest, chevy solskjaer, christof_ww, cie_1, datte_boy, Deddy Hernandez, dery pramudito, dudut, edoardo, Efri Loebay, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, fadilbedil, Faisalharun, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, for_the_last, franky winata, fredrian.seven, Gerard, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, Hendy, hevny9, hzent, iamsetia, ilyasprawibawa, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, janevans, jifortin, joule27, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, MichaelMU, Mozart, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, penk22_, Pery#24, Pure_red, pweechevalier, ramanii, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, ronysnaja, SakuRavi, scholesy18, sepatu_ancur, sompretz, Stevenson Meyki, Supernan, taz_devil_utd, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, william metta, wira_ozora, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]