United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2014/2015

Old 27-05-2015, 12:16 AM   #1141
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [2014/2015] Manchester United - Transfer Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
yg baru diangkat media nih ……, Benzema sodaraaaa …………

empat puluh jut ……
PHP terus berlanjut....
#MUrapopo
#Akurapopo
Old 27-05-2015, 01:24 PM   #1142
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United transfer target Harry Kane insists his future is with Tottenham

* Harry Kane says there is a 'very bright future ahead' at Tottenham
* The 21-year-old was Premier League's second highest scorer in 2014-15
* Kane's form drew the attention of Manchester United
* The English forward will lead the line in the U21 European Championship
* And Mauricio Pochettino said Kane will be used sparingly on the tour

Harry Kane has vowed to stay at Tottenham this summer amid interest from Manchester United.

Sportsmail exclusively revealed United's interest in the prolific striker earlier this month and they would be willing to spend £45million to land him.

Spurs will steadfastly refuse to sell their prized-asset this summer given his growing importance to the club on and off the pitch.

And Kane, speaking after Tottenham's arrival here in Kuala Lumpur ahead of Wednesday's friendly against a Malaysia XI, insists his future is at White Hart Lane.

Harry Kane signs autographs for fans as Tottenham touched down in Malaysia for a post-season friendly

When asked whether he'd accept an offer from a bigger club this summer, Kane replied: 'No, Tottenham is a big club and that's the way I see it.

'There's a very bright future ahead and I'm happy. The whole team is happy and we are all heading in the same direction.'

Kane marked his prolific season by making his senior England in March and scoring with his second touch against Lithuania.

But the 21-year-old will lead the attack for the Under 21s during the European Championship in the Czech Republic next month.

However, the 31-goal hitman has already set his sights on a place in Roy Hodgson's squad for Euro 2016 next summer.

'I hope I can make the squad,' said Kane.

'Hopefully next season I can continue to score goals and do well for the team. To get into the senior squad is always the aim and Euro 2016 will be a big tournament. Hopefully I'll be able to get there.'

Meanwhile, discussing the clash in Malaysia, Kane added: 'Just walking from this room to the press conference it was very hot, so it should be interesting playing. It should be a tough test but we are looking forward to it.'

Meanwhile, Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed Kane will be used sparingly during the tour.

After their match in Kuala Lumpur, Spurs will immediately fly to Australia to face Sydney FC on Saturday before returning home.

Kane played 51 games for Spurs last season and his inclusion in Southgate's squad for the Under 21 Euros have lead to burn-out fears.

And Pochettino has admitted he will not take any risks with the fitness of his star striker, saying: 'Maybe Kane will not play 90 minutes.

'I think we need to manage and assess the conditions for Harry tomorrow. We will try to manage the time to give all players the possibility to play.

'We are a little bit tired but we are happy to be here (in Kuala Lumpur). The energy from our supporters here in Malaysia is fantastic.

'Tomorrow's game will be a very tough test but we need to enjoy the game and all players will have the possibility of playing.'

Pochettino also insisted his side are determined to mount a sustained top-four challenge next season.

The Argentine led Spurs to a fifth-placed finish during his first season in charge but he knows his side must go one step further.

'I think in football you always need time to develop your philosophy but we know time in football is very difficult to get,' said Pochettino.

'It's true it was our first season, we finished fifth with Europa League qualification and reached the Capital One Cup final, you can see it was a good season.

'For the next season we are very optimistic and we are excited to prepare for the next season. Because we know we have to have the mentality to fight for the top four next season.

'We are ambitious and the expectation is high. We are tottenham, and Tottenham is one of the bigger clubs in England and Europe.

'I think it's important our mentality is always positive and ambitious because, for the next few seasons, we want to fight for the top four.

'This is difficult because other clubs are trying to achieve the same as us. But we need to try to fight. The gap is not too big - we need to have the right mentality.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3096985/Harry-Kane-says-future-Tottenham-despite-Manchester-United.html
Old 27-05-2015, 02:40 PM   #1143
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Manchester United Monitor Benzema

Bola.net - Karim Benzema tengah menarik minat raksasa Premier League, Manchester United, menjelang dibukanya bursa transfer musim panas.

Pemain Prancis tersebut memang sudah beberapa kali dikabarkan bakal pergi dari Real Madrid, usai beberapa kali mendapat kritik atas penurunan produktivitas golnya di skuat Los Blancos musim ini. Pasca kompetisi berakhir, rumor mengenai kepergian Benzema pun semakin kencang berhembus.

Manchester United menjadi klub terakhir yang disebut tertarik dengan Benzema. Namun tim asuhan Louis van Gaal tidak akan mendapatkan jasa sang pemain dengan mudah, mengingat The Guardian mengklaim Arsenal juga terpikat dengan penyerang yang dibanderol dengan harga 40 juta poundsterling tersebut.

Madrid sendiri gagal meraih satu gelar pun di tiga kompetisi yang mereka ikuti musim ini. Hal tersebut lantas berujung pada pemecatan sang entrenador, Carlo Ancelotti, awal pekan ini.
Old 27-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #1144
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Manchester United Inginkan Dante

Bola.net - Manchester United dikabarkan tertarik untuk mendatangkan bek Bayern Munchen, Dante, di musim panas ini.

Tim Premier League dipercaya tengah mencari bek tengah anyar di bursa transfer musim panas, usai mereka sebelumnya disebut tertarik mendatangkan Nicolas Otamendi dari Valencia.

Namun demikian, The Express belum lama ini melansir bahwa bos United, Louis van Gaal, tengah tertarik untuk mendatangkan Dante, yang diperkirakan bakal bisa dibeli dengan harga yang cukup murah di akhir musim ini.

Pemain berusia 31 tahun bergabung dari Borussia Monchengladbach di tahun 2012 dan ia membantu tim memenangkan tiga gelar juara La Liga, dua DFB Pokal, dan Liga Champions di sepanjang karirnya di Allianz Arena.
Old 27-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #1145
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

abis Benzema, skrng Higuain ……
tarik mang …, sapa lagi setelah ini yg dihubung-hubungkan ama United …
Old 27-05-2015, 05:49 PM   #1146
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Sekarang Gaitan nih Opa..
Tarik terusss...
Old 28-05-2015, 12:09 PM   #1147
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United and Chelsea target Paulo Dybala set for Juventus medical after agreeing to join Italian champions

* Palermo striker Paulo Dybala will sign for Serie A champions Juventus
* Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea were interested in his signature
* Dybala will undergo medical on Thursday ahead of reported £28m move

Palermo striker Paulo Dybala will undergo a medical on Thursday ahead of his move to Serie A champions Juventus.

The 21-year-old was linked with Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal having enjoyed a successful season in Italy, which he scored 13 league goals in 35 games.

But he opted to remain in Italy and join the 'Old Lady' because they 'made a real effort to sign me' after deciding against a move to the Premier League.

Dybala attracted Premier League interest with Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal all admirers

'Juventus are the side who wanted me the most,' the Argentine told Sky Sport Italia. 'They made a real effort to sign me and this is why I made my decision. I can certainly win the Scudetto there as they are a winning team. I always play to win and can find success with them.

'It will be impossible for me to forget everything I've experienced in three years at Palermo. I was happy from the very first day. I know that to play for Juve, I have to do much more and I'm sure I can improve a great deal.'

The former Instituto striker played his final game for Palermo as they lost 3-2 to Fiorentina but was given a memorable farewell by his team-mates.

And Dybala has revealed he hopes Carlos Tevez remains at Champions League finalists Juventus next season so he can improve his game.

'I hope he stays, as it would be much easier for me to learn and grow with him by my side.'

Juventus are reported to have secured Dybala's signature for £28m and the player, who has been compared with Sergio Aguero, is adamant he'll repay the faith shown in him.

'When I arrived at Palermo, everyone said I was too expensive but with time I proved that I can play and repeat what I did in Argentina,' he added.

'It will be the same thing at Juve, people will say the club paid too much, but with a calm mind I will try to repay the Bianconeri.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3099859/Manchester-United-Chelsea-target-Paulo-Dybala-set-Juventus-medical-agreeing-join-Italian-champions.html
Old 28-05-2015, 04:42 PM   #1148
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Rheus ikutan gerbong dikaitkan ama United ……, nah lho …
Old 29-05-2015, 10:27 AM   #1149
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

MU Favorit Gaet Marco Reus

Bola.net - Marco Reus punya kans besar melanjutkan karirnya di Old Trafford. Manchester United diklaim menjadi klub yang paling berpeluang mendapatkan bintang Borussia Dortmund.

Reus sempat jadi target tim-tim besar Eropa, usai muncul kabar yang mengatakan bahwa ia hanya mempunyai buy-out clause senilai 20 juta poundsterling. Namun demikian, sang pemain lantas memutuskan memperpanjang kontrak di Westfalen dan hal tersebut membuatnya terikat di klub hingga 2019.

Tapi rupanya hal tersebut tidak menyurutkan minat klub yang menginginkan jasa Reus. Laporan terakhir dari talkSPORT mengatakan bahwa United tengah bersiap mendapatkan pemain Jerman, usai Real Madrid belum lama dikabarkan menarik diri dari perburuan tanda tangan sang bintang di musim panas.

Reus sendiri memang diperkirakan bakal pergi dari Dortmund di akhir musim ini, usai sang bos, Jurgen Klopp, dipastikan hengkang dari klub yang pernah ia bawa dua kali menjadi juara Bundesliga tersebut.

komentarnya opa @rondwisan;?
Old 29-05-2015, 10:29 AM   #1150
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Van Gaal Pantau Benzema, Cavani, & Kane

Bola.net - Louis van Gaal tengah memantau tiga nama untuk memperkuat sektor depan Manchester United di musim 15/16. Tiga sosok yang dimaksud adalah Karim Benzema, Harry Kane, dan Edinson Cavani.

United baru saja menyelesaikan musim kompetisi dengan berada di peringkat empat Premier League. Itu berarti mereka akan bermain di play-off Liga Champions musim depan. Namun tim memiliki masalah di lini depan, usai mereka resmi melepas Radamel Falcao dan terancam kehilangan Robin van Persie.

Menurut laporan yang diturunkan oleh talkSPORT, Van Gaal sudah mengamati situasi di bursa transfer dan mengerucutkan target pada tiga orang striker, Benzema (Real Madrid), Kane (Tottenham), dan Cavani (PSG).

Dari tiga nama tersebut, Cavani nampaknya merupakan sosok yang paling mungkin berpindah klub di musim panas. Ia kabarnya tak punya hubungan yang bagus dengan Laurent Blanc, lantaran tak kunjung mendapat kepercayaan bermain sebagai penyerang tengah.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 287
4ntdarma, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abu.alkamal, achmad.zaky, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adibusby, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, adrianeko, afantarisal, agustyari, ahmad nawawi, ailverson, ajier307, aldie jojo, Aldritya, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andluthfi, andra_saputra, andry1813, andrydjemb4, ANGGAHERRERA, anharis rh, Ardiey11, ardi_14, Arif VDS, arthaphore, artistik74, Aswan Raharja, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Ayieunited14, Baby_Faced_Assassin, badehul, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, big_ganz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, blue4freedom, bmanutd, boby_CA, Bulma, charlesamahati, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, christof_ww, clsenz, crisk, Cupy, CurlHargo, czr, d10neladitya, Dafabet, dayat_5, DeE_, dekepiks, denigissel, DeriEdmon17, Dhanny09, dhevizaka, dhie, dHioL_13, Dick91, dims23, dimz23, dniz89, Dodi Hakim, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Elpiji, eltigre9, emka_afif, endhy_cantona, ericsuryadi, Erwin_UIPARE2, Eto Baghi Tjeme, eyeofday, fabiusbondan, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, fadolialvath, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, fantasista92, farian23, fbryndrmdhn, Febri Angga, felicia, ferly_Liemz, Fhandy12, finza_13, fmymu, franky winata, fratergremlin, fredlonge, fredrian.seven, FUAD ELUB, Genk's007, ghopoereds, gilangqidra, goodfron, gstr1991, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, harunBest, harylicious, havidz7, hendra giggsy, HenryRooney07, herdy1878, hetims, Hidayat de Roy, holy, hwstars94, hzent, iam_adjie, iblismerah, ibra bekool, icebreaker, id4y, ijuul, Ilham16, Imron Setyo C, IqbaLamato, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, Irvan Samudera, irvannwahyuu, Ivan Syarozi, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, jifortin, Jodirama, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kayattar, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurniawan Ani, Kurniawan Bagus Saputra, Lang25, Les Diables Rouges, Lila, Machavellii, macher, malique7, marviel, masto, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, mbah mangun, merick, Mhaillonkify, Michael10, MichaelMU, mind_manager, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NanDerSar, nay, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, novelkaban, nugheV, nu_reccayasha, n_42_nk, oguthojas, oki prasetyo, oldark, Om Juna, om tato, omink_08, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, peewee, penk22_, Peter Quill, prahmono, pringz, priyono united, puji purnawan, pukimax, Pure_red, rama ambon, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedAdeLvil, Redsbusby, revald, reynaldjhonson, rgnar, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Rizkiandi, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, roshady, RPM, rsturahayu, RwinFS, Ryan_lallo, Sacri, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Shi no Gekai, sikentut, sir joe, sirhella01, sirmattbusby16, Situju, skatesore, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, sudhy nebo, suryo adi, syafrudhyn MU, tasho, TedWhiteblood, tenripakkua, Tevan, theater of dream, tito, tomoistomo, tothenator, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, UnitedCrazyCom, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, V.A.Siswanto, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vizky, w.keane27, wakhid ronaldo, wayexe, wira_ozora, wisnu baihaqi, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yokahadi, YRgoFManpm, Zee de Wazza, zilas77, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [UI]phy'kamikaze