United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 31-03-2021, 10:00 AM   #221
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daley Blind

Daley Blind suffered what seemed to be a very serious injury in Holland's win in Gibraltar

Blind fell awkwardly in second half after slipping over under pressure from a Gibraltar player

The defender had to be carried off on a stretcher after suffering the horrific-looking injury. Frank de Boer revealed after the win that Blind did not have to go to the hospital with his injury

semoga cederanya gak parah, gws Blind

Last edited by zudomiriku; 31-03-2021 at 10:05 AM..
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2021, 09:55 AM   #222
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Holland defender Daley Blind - who is fitted with a defibrillator due to heart inflammation - reveals he considered not playing against Ukraine after former Ajax team-mate Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest in Denmark match

* Daley Blind considered not playing for Holland against Ukraine on Sunday
* Blind was emotional after Christian Eriksen collapsed while playing for Denmark
* Blind is fitted with a implanted defibrillator having struggled with heart issues
* Eriksen and Blind were team-mates at Ajax, playing together from 2010 to 2013
* Holland boss Frank de Boer said that it was 'very difficult' to watch the incident

Daley Blind said he considered not playing in the Netherlands’ Euro 2020 opener after seeing his former Ajax teammate and friend Christian Eriksen collapsed after suffering a cardiac arrest while playing for Denmark on Saturday.

Former Manchester United defender Blind admitted he had to ‘overcome a big hurdle’ to take the field against Ukraine having also being affected by heart issues himself.

Blind has been fitted with an implanted defibrillator after being diagnosed with heart muscle inflammation.

Daley Blind considered not playing for Holland after his former team-mate Christian Eriksen collapsed. Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest while playing for Denmark against Finland on Saturday

Blind, who left the pitch in tears following Holland’s 3-2 win over Ukraine, told Dutch broadcaster NOS: ‘Yesterday had a huge impact on me. Besides the fact that I know Christian well as a friend, the situation for him is terrible. Of course I have also experienced a few things in that area, so that I had to overcome a mental hurdle to play.

‘I had a lot of trouble with it, but I'm proud that I did it. Then all the emotion comes out for a while.

‘I've definitely thought about not taking part. The images and the moment had a lot of impact and I didn't sleep very well because of them. I really had to overcome a big hurdle to do this.’

The Dutch squad contains a number of Eriksen’s former and current teammates while Frank de Boer managed the Danish playmaker at Ajax.

Meanwhile, their Group C game took place at the Johan Cruyff Arena, home of Eriksen’s former club Ajax.

Blind (left) and Eriksen (centre) were team-mates at Ajax and won the Eredivisie together three times. Holland coach Frank de Boer, who managed Eriksen, said it was an emotional experience

The Netherlands players were together watching the Denmark v Finland clash on Saturday and Blind said: 'We were with a number of guys who also experienced Abdelhak Nouri [who was left with permanent brain damage after collapsing during a pre-season friendly while at Ajax] and also with teammates of Christian. It has so much impact. It is very recognizable to me and that made it intense. Also for my family. My parents, my wife.’

Blind added: 'Leave him alone. Don't speculate about his future. Give him time and space to recover. If it didn't go well, it would start haunting your head even more. He now even encourages his teammates to play. That's why I decided to play myself. Also because I'm safe according to the doctors.'

De Boer said: ‘For me it was very difficult to see those images yesterday. We saw the game live and I had to leave the room. I’ve worked for five years with Christian Eriksen and as well there are some players in my team who are in contact with him or are still playing with or who had a good bond with him when he played for Ajax so it was a rollercoaster last night.

‘We had a meeting scheduled last night to talk about our tactical gameplay but we rescheduled it for the morning because I didn’t want to speak about football so we did that this morning and everybody could find his own moment and have his own space.

‘Daley was quite emotional as well. He had some problems with his own heart as you know and even now Christian Eriksen is one of his best friends so when you’re both at the tournament they have fought for it.

‘So there is a lot of emotions going through him so it definitely was not easy for us, for him especially.

‘We hear good news coming from Denmark so let’s hope that things will get well for him and now we need to continue and focus on the most important thing next to the normal, [most] important thing [that is] life, which is football. That’s what we did today.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9682847/Daley-Blind-reveals-considered-not-playing-Holland-Christian-Eriksen-collapsed.html
Old 21-06-2021, 02:30 PM   #223
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Daley Blind hits out at pundits saying Christian Eriksen won't play again following his cardiac arrest... after the ex-Man United man kept his own career going thanks to a defibrillator due to heart inflammation

* Daley Blind was emotional following Christian Eriksen's collapse against Finland
* Like Eriksen he is fitted with a implanted defibrillator due to his own heart issues
* The Dutch star has hit out at players suggesting Eriksen can't play again

Daley Blind has slammed pundits for speculating over Christian Eriksen's future in football following his cardiac arrest.

The Denmark international collapsed during his side's Euro 2020 defeat to Finland and had to be resuscitated.

Eriksen, 29, was discharged from hospital on Friday after being fitted with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD).

Ajax star Blind also had an ICD after suffering from on-field heart problems in the past.

The 31-year-old like Eriksen had people suggesting that his football career was over, but insists his story shows that it doesn't mean the end for Eriksen's playing days.

As reported by Metro, he said: ‘When this happened to me, the whole world was telling me I was finished as a player, that I would not be able to play again.

Daley Blind has hit out at pundits for suggesting Christian Eriksen won't be able to play again. Eriksen has been fitted with an implantable defibrillator like Blind following his collapseBlind considered not playing for the Netherlands in the aftermath of Eriksen's collapse. Blind was teammates with Eriksen at Ajax where they won the Eredivisie title here in 2012

‘Look where I am today. This is why I say to everyone, “Leave Christian alone!”

‘I felt I was ready and I felt comfortable to return once I got the green light from the doctors in the hospital and the medical staff at Ajax.

‘There was no reason why I could not play at the top level again. The most important thing is that you have to feel free in your head.

‘I had no fear. I was just incredibly happy that I was allowed to be part of the squad again and to be back in the team.

‘Once the doctors tell you that you are OK to play again, you only feel the tension and excitement of playing, not the tension of fear.’

In December 2019, Blind was diagnosed with heart muscle inflammation after suffering from dizziness in a Champions League tie against Valencia.

Then in August 2020, he required medical attention after collapsing on the ground with nobody near him.

Blind was in tears after he was substituted in Netherlands' 2-0 victory over Austria, days after Eriksen's collapse.

The former Manchester United player added: 'Those images were so recognisable to me. It was so real again, this is why it was so emotional for me.

‘I had to climb over a big, mental hurdle before I could manage to play the following day for Holland in our first group game.

‘All the emotions came out. I am proud of myself that I managed to play for so long in that game. I did it, but it was hard.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9705663/Daley-Blind-slams-pundits-suggesting-Christian-Eriksen-wont-able-play-again.html
Old 28-12-2022, 08:46 PM   #224
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

End of an era! Daley Blind terminates his Ajax contract six months early after 333 games in Amsterdam with his dad Danny following him out the door... with the former Man United defender now on the hunt for a new club

* Ajax and Daley Blind have mutually agreed to terminate the player's contract
* It brings the curtain down on a trophy-laden spell for Blind in Amsterdam
* Ex-United defender Blind made 333 appearances for Ajax across eight years
* The 32-year-old is on the hunt for a new club with Antwerp said to be interested
* Blind's father, Danny, has also stepped down from his supervisory role at Ajax

Daley Blind has agreed to terminate his Ajax contract six months early to become a free agent, bringing the curtain down on trophy-laden four-year spell at his boyhood club.

The 32-year-old had another six months to run on his current Ajax deal before it expired but Blind and the Eredivisie champions have mutually agreed to cut it short, the club's official website announced on Tuesday.

Ajax chief Edwin van der Sar said: 'Over the course of the last few days, we reached an agreement with Daley to terminate his contract. I hope he can find another club to end his successful career with.

'Together with Daley, we have decided on a match in the ArenA where he can say a proper goodbye to the supporters.'

Other reports have also said that Blind's father Danny – a former Ajax defender and Holland international – has also followed his son out of the Amsterdam Arena, stepping away from his supervisory role.

Blind, who came through Ajax's academy, made 333 appearances for the Amsterdam club between two four-year spells at the club – from 2008 to 2014 and then 2018 to 2022 – where he became an Eredivisie champion on seven different occasions.

Ajax and Daley Blind have mutually agreed to terminate his contract six months early. It brings the curtain down on a trophy-laden spell for Blind at his boyhood club. Blind's father, Danny, has also reportedly stepped down from his supervisory role at Ajax

He also won the KNVB Cup and Johan Cruyff shield twice, while he also was named as Ajax's player of the year in 2013 before Eredivisie's player of the year in 2014. Blind scored 13 goals for Ajax.

In between his two Ajax spells, Blind enjoyed a four-year stint at Old Trafford, where he won the FA Cup, Carabao Cup, Europa League and Community Shield under Jose Mourinho – the last pieces of silverware the Red Devils have won.

Blind's joins a host of big-name players to leave the club in recent years, with the likes of Frenkie de Jong, Antony, Ryan Gravenberch – as well as manager Erik ten Hag – among those to have left to search for a new challenge, signalling the end of an era for the Dutch giants.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11576899/Former-Manchester-United-defender-Daley-Blind-terminates-Ajax-contract-six-months-early.html
Old 06-01-2023, 08:33 AM   #225
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United defender Daley Blind completes shock move to Bayern Munich, signing a six month contract after terminating his Ajax deal early to become a free agent

* German giants Bayern Munich have signed Daley Blind on a six month contract
* Blind agreed to terminate his Ajax deal six months early to become a free agent
* The ex-Manchester United star attended the club on Thursday for his medical

Bayern Munich have signed Daley Blind on a six month contract after he left Ajax.

The former Manchester United star recently agreed to terminate his Ajax contract six months early to become a free agent, bringing the curtain down on trophy-laden four-year spell at his boyhood club.

The Holland international had been linked with numerous clubs, but the defender has decided to join the Bundesliga giants.

The 32-year-old star arrived in Munich ahead on Thursday ahead of his medical at the club.

Bayern Munich have signed Daley Blind (above) on a six month contract after he left Ajax. Blind agreed to terminate his Ajax contract six months early to become a free agent

The defender then signed a six month contract with the German giants - who are sitting top of the table.

Blind, who was a regular for Holland during the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, will bolster boss Julian Nagelsmann's options in both defence and midfield.

The 32-year-old will be eager to hit the ground running and help the German side secure an 11th consecutive Bundesliga title.

He will be a huge boost with injuries to key players such as Lucas Hernandez and Manuel Neuer already ahead of their return to league action - therefore he could prove a strong addition to replace Hernandez.

Blind came through Ajax's academy, made 333 appearances for the Amsterdam club between two four-year spells at the club – from 2008 to 2014 and then 2018 to 2022 – where he became an Eredivisie champion on seven different occasions.

He also won the KNVB Cup and Johan Cruyff shield twice, while he also was named as Ajax's player of the year in 2013 before Eredivisie's player of the year in 2014. Blind scored 13 goals for Ajax.

Blind will bolster Bayern boss Julian Nagelsmann's options in both defence and midfield. The 32-year-old became an Eredivisie champion on seven different occasions at Ajax

In between his two Ajax spells, Blind enjoyed a four-year stint at Old Trafford, where he won the FA Cup, Carabao Cup, Europa League and Community Shield under Jose Mourinho – the last pieces of silverware the Red Devils have won.

Blind posted an emotional farewell after terminating his contract last month, which read: 'With pain in my heart and tears in my eyes I have to say goodbye to the club.

'Amsterdammers are often direct and demanding. That is also allowed, I like that and that is why I can always be honest with you. Together we have a special relationship and that was not always easy for me.

'Sometimes I had the feeling that I was playing against some of you and sometimes I felt that I was criticised just a little faster than many other players.

'That is absolutely not why I'm leaving. I am also grateful to you. The times you chanted my name I got goosebumps over and over. I am proud to have been part of this. It was an incredible time.

'This is not how I imagined my end at Ajax, but due to 'circumstances' it turned out that way. I hope the right time will come to say goodbye to you. Make sure Ajax stays Ajax.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11604851/Daley-Blind-completes-shock-Bayern-Munich-signing-six-month-contract.html
Old 09-01-2023, 03:19 AM   #226
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Keren nih pilihannya pindah ke Bayern Munich jadi masih bisa bersaing di level kompetisi top Eropa.
Padahal saya pikir Daley bakal pensiun di Ajax tapi ternyata jalan karirnya berkata lain
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 08:42 AM   #227
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bayern Munich's new signing Daley Blind admits he 'knows his place' at the club and concedes he 'may not be first choice' after joining on six-month deal - as the Dutch defender says: 'We'll see what happens in the summer'

* Daley Blind admits he is unlikely to be first choice after joining Bayern Munich
* The Dutch international joined the German champions on a six-month contract
* Blind agreed to terminate his Ajax deal six months early to become a free agent
* The defender claimed he may one day explain his Ajax exit from his side

Daley Blind has admitted he is unlikely to be first choice at Bayern Munich after the Dutch international completed a shock move to the German champions.

Blind signed a six-month deal with the the former Manchester United defender agreeing to terminate his Ajax contract six months early to become a free agent.

The Holland international defender decided to join the Bundesliga giants, having been been linked with numerous clubs.

Blind acknowledged his role will likely be to provide cover for Julian Nagelsmann's team, with the 32-year-old able to play in both defence and midfield.

'I want to help the team and bring my experience,' Blind said at his unveiling at Bayern Munich's mid-season training camp in Qatar.

'Of course I want to play as much as possible, but I know my place. We'll see what happens in the summer.

'We had a lot of conversations, I have to be ready to help the team if they need me.

'I know I may not be the first choice from the start.

'I always want to play and I am ready for the competition. I accept the role I sign for and I will be competive and want to help my team-mates.'

Daley Blind has admitted he may not be first choice after signing for Bayern Munich. Blind signed a six-month deal at the German champions after his Ajax contract was terminated. Blind is expected to provide additional cover across Bayern's defence and midfield

Bayern are targeting an 11th consecutive league title, with the Nagelsmann's side currently four points clear of second placed Freiburg.

The German side face French champions PSG in the Champions League knock-out stage, with their meeting one of the highlights of last-16 draw.

Bayern have already lost Lucas Hernandez and Manuel Neuer to injuries ahead of their return to league action, with Blind a strong addition to replace Hernandez.

The veteran confirmed he has spoken to Matthijs de Ligt ahead of his move, with the former Ajax team-mates now reunited in Munich.

Blind came through Ajax's academy, made 333 appearances for the Amsterdam club between two four-year spells at the club – from 2008 to 2014 and then 2018 to 2022 – where he became an Eredivisie champion on seven different occasions.

He also won the KNVB Cup and Johan Cruyff shield twice, while he also was named as Ajax's player of the year in 2013 before Eredivisie's player of the year in 2014.

Blind was asked about his departure from Ajax, with the defender claiming that one day he may tell the story surrounding his exit from his side.

Blind posted an emotional farewell after terminating his contract last month, which read: 'With pain in my heart and tears in my eyes I have to say goodbye to the club.

'Amsterdammers are often direct and demanding. That is also allowed, I like that and that is why I can always be honest with you. Together we have a special relationship and that was not always easy for me.

'Sometimes I had the feeling that I was playing against some of you and sometimes I felt that I was criticised just a little faster than many other players.

'That is absolutely not why I'm leaving. I am also grateful to you. The times you chanted my name I got goosebumps over and over. I am proud to have been part of this. It was an incredible time.

'This is not how I imagined my end at Ajax, but due to 'circumstances' it turned out that way. I hope the right time will come to say goodbye to you. Make sure Ajax stays Ajax.'

Between his two Ajax spells, Blind also enjoyed a four-year stint at Old Trafford, where he lifted the FA Cup, Carabao Cup, Europa League and Community Shield under Jose Mourinho.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11609493/Bayern-Munichs-new-signing-Daley-Blind-concedes-not-choice-joining.html
Old 11-01-2023, 01:47 AM   #228
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mudah-mudahan dalam kontrak 6 bulannya ini Blind bisa meraih minimal 1 gelar juara bersama Bayern Munich..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 120
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, AdhiX, ajier307, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, anggadika17, Ardiey11, ayahocta, babol cantona, badehul, bangkit, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Cupy, d10neladitya, Dafabet, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, derry07cantona, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, eying26, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, febrianSY, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, goodfron, goodmin, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hzent, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, Juni HW, Kevin_Anggie, Lang25, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, nu_reccayasha, oldark, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, rio rizky putra, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, scratch, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, sutimbul, syadar, tasho, theater of dream, Thomas, Tio Rizky Ari, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, w.keane27, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku