United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 30-06-2016, 12:27 PM   #21
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eric Bailly

Kalo ada Bailly, isu varane mau dibeli jadi ga yah??
Moso varane dibeli untuk dicadangkan sih..
Ngeliat videonya Bailly sih di yutup, prefer Bailly yg jadi starter duet ama Smalling.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:11 PM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sekilas wajahnya Bailly mirip Thuram, hehehe...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:26 AM   #23
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Eric Bailly out and about in Manchester today

alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 01:37 PM   #24
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Eric Bailly to be a pre-season regular with Manchester United as Jose Mourinho aims to improve defender's language problems

* Eric Bailly made his Manchester United debut in the friendly with Wigan
* Bailly, 22, was a £30million summer arrival from Villarreal this summer
* But the defender is currently unable to speak English with his team-mates
* It means United manager Jose Mourinho is keen to play him as much as possible so he can get used to his new surroundings

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is keen to overcome new signing Eric Bailly's language struggles by playing him regularly throughout pre-season.

Bailly, a £30million summer arrival from Spanish side Villarreal, is currently unable to speak English making communication with his new team-mates difficult.

The defender made his United debut in the 2-0 pre-season win over Wigan but with Mourinho keen to get Bailly used to his new surroundings, that won't be the last we see of him in friendly action.

Jose Mourinho is keen to give Eric Bailly plenty of pre-season action as he deals with his language problems

On Bailly's performance at the DW Stadium, Mourinho told MUTV: 'He can't speak English, he just communicates with the ones that are French-spoken or Spanish.

'So for him step by step that's the reason why I will give him more than 45 minutes.

'He's one of the players who I want to give 65, 70 minutes because more than others he needs to play, needs to feel it and needs to start communicating.'

Despite his language struggles, Bailly impressed against Wigan, playing for 82 minutes as goals from Will Keane and Andreas Pereira got Mourinho's new era at Old Trafford off to a winning start.

Still only 22, Bailly is one of a number of centre half options available to Mourinho with Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Daley Blind all competing for a starting spot.

The former Villarreal defender is one of a number of centre half options available to Mourinho this season

Having shelled out a significant amount of money to bring Bailly to Manchester from La Liga, Mourinho was impressed with what he saw at Wigan.

And the Portuguese even compared the young defender to another man he's helped flourish in the past - Real Madrid's Raphael Varane.

'It is the first time he wears a heavy shirt like the United shirt is,' the United boss said of Bailly.

'I will give him everything to try to make him better and better and better like I did previously with other very young central defenders I had in my hands, like for example Varane.

'I will try to make him the best I can but the reality is that he showed all the potential that we saw when we decided to buy him.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3694337/Eric-Bailly-pre-season-regular-Manchester-United-Jose-Mourinho-aims-improve-defender-s-language-problems.html
Old 18-07-2016, 01:51 PM   #25
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho marvels as £30m new boy Eric Bailly shows his star quality in routine Manchester United victory over Wigan

* Eric Bailly showed glimpses of why Manchester United paid £30m for him
* The former Villarreal defender was untroubled in the victory over Wigan
* Jose Mourinho believes he can nurture Bailly into an imposing figure
* Fellow new boy Henrikh Mkhitaryan shined in cameo at the DW Stadiun

Jose Mourinho was as animated as ever in his first Manchester United match in charge - never more evident than when Eric Bailly began juggling the ball on the halfway line.

The £30million central defender was in a United shirt for the first time since his move from Villarreal and out to impress. Sure, nothing meaningful can be gleaned from a pre-season friendly, even if United looked serene in the sunshine thanks to goals from Will Keane and the promising Andreas Pereira.

Yet Bailly offered a short glimpse as to how he deals with possession when snuffing out potential danger in the centre circle, controlling a long ball over the head of Will Grigg - the subject of the fans’ song of the summer in Euro 2016 - chesting down with ease and spraying a pass into midfield.

Mourinho, visibly engaged despite the low-key affair, motioned his head towards play, unsure of quite what Bailly was attempting.

All fine though, no danger, and perhaps one of the reasons the new United boss referenced Raphael Varane, who he managed at Real Madrid, when asked about the 22-year-old.

Make no mistake, Bailly was a Mourinho signing. A left-field capture who the Portuguese believes he can nurture into an imposing figure.

Eighty-two minutes represented a strong start ahead of the trip to China, where United will face Borussia Dortmund and neighbours Manchester City.

Mourinho said: ‘With Eric, the way the fans showed how much they liked his performance when I changed him. That is enough. Of course he is a young boy coming from a different environment, but you could see what he is at this moment.

Mourinho has promised to make the Ivorian the best he possibly can having worked with many great defenders

‘I will give him everything to try to make him better, like I did with other central defenders I’ve had in my hands, like, for example, Varane. I will try to make him the best I can. He has shown the potential we saw when we decided to buy him.’

Saturday was a worthwhile exercise for Mourinho. He toyed with a 7,000-strong travelling support who chanted his name.

He also watched £26m signing Henrikh Mkhitaryan shine for 45 minutes, gliding past defenders. That - and the return of Luke Shaw at left back after 10 months out injured - pleased Mourinho, who is cutting a relaxed figure residing in his new home.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3694706/Jose-Mourinho-marvels-30m-new-boy-Eric-Bailly-shows-star-quality-routine-Manchester-United-victory-Wigan.html
Old 31-07-2016, 08:25 PM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Karena Mourinho, Bailly Lebih Pilih MU daripada City
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detikSport

Gothenburg - Eric Bailly mengklaim dirinya juga diminati Manchester City pada musim panas ini. Namun, faktor Jose Mourinho membuat bek asal Pantai Gading itu lebih memilih Manchester United.

Saat masih menjadi pemain Villarreal, Bailly mengaku didekati oleh asisten Pep Guardiola untuk pindah ke City. Pada waktu yang bersamaan, dia juga dihubungi oleh Mourinho, yang mengajaknya untuk bergabung ke MU.

Bailly pada akhirnya menjatuhkan pilihannya pada MU. Pemain belakang berusia 22 tahun itu telah menyepakati kontrak berdurasi empat musim dengan The Red Devils.

"Saya bergabung dengan United karena saya menyukai Mourinho, sesederhana itu. Saya ingin bermain untuk seseorang yang bekerja sangat keras," ujar Bailly kepada The Sun.

"Saya tidak berbicara kepada Pep Guardiola, tapi 'manajer kedua' menghubungi saya," tuturnya.

Bailly sebelumnya juga mendapatkan saran dari sesama pemain Pantai Gading, Didier Drogba. Drogba sudah mengenal Mourinho luar dalam saat keduanya masih sama-sama di Chelsea.

"Mourinho juga menghubungi saya dan dia meminta saya untuk datang dan bermain untuknya. Saya lebih memilih Mourinho, sebagian karena Didier Drogba, yang sudah pernah bekerja bersamanya. Didier adalah seorang teman dan dia bilang ke saya bahwa Jose sudah melakukan banyak hal untuknya," ungkap Bailly.

"Yaya (Toure) juga menghubungi saya dan ingin saya datang ke City. Namun, begitu Jose bicara kepada saya dan Didier memberi saya saran, saya langsung tahu bahwa saya ingin bermain untuknya," kata dia.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:35 PM   #27
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Eric Bailly reveals he snubbed Manchester City to work for Jose Mourinho at Manchester United after advice from Didier Drogba

* Eric Bailly joined Manchester United despite interest from rivals
* Yaya Toure tried to persuade defender to join Manchester City
* Bailly was convinced to join United after speaking to Jose Mourinho
* Didier Drogba also influenced decision to choose United

Manchester United defender Eric Bailly has revealed that he joined the club in spite of interest from rivals Manchester City.

Bailly signed for Jose Mourinho's team from Villarreal earlier this summer for £30million but claimed that Yaya Toure had tried to persuade him to team up at City.

The centreback went on to add that it was a phone call with Mourinho and conversation with Didier Drogba that convinced him Old Trafford should be his destination.

Eric Bailly revealed that he snubbed approaches from Manchester City to join their rivals. Bailly preferred to pledge his future to Jose Mourinho and was inspired by his work ethic

Bailly told The Sun: 'I signed for United because I like Mourinho, as simple as that. I wanted to play for someone who works very hard.'

The defender made sure of his due diligence before committing to either side and spoke to fellow Ivory Coast players before making a decision.

Didier Drogba was an integral part of Mourinho's success at Chelsea and the striker offered a glowing reference to Bailly about his former boss.

'Mourinho called me as well and he told me to come and play for him. I prefer Mourinho, in part because of Didier Drogba, who worked with him. Didier is a friend and he told me Jose did a lot for him.'

But Bailly did not choose United without first consulting another Ivorian in City midfielder Yaya Toure.

'Yaya also called me and wanted me to come to City, but once Jose spoke to me and Didier gave me advice, I knew straight away I wanted to play for him.'

The fierce Manchester rivals were scheduled to meet in a pre-season friendly in Beijing but heavy rain on the turf at Bird's Nest Stadium rendered the pitch unplayable.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3716780/Eric-Bailly-revealed-snubbed-Manchester-City-work-Jose-Mourinho-Manchester-United-advice-Didier-Drogba.html
Old 16-08-2016, 07:09 AM   #28
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

ERIC BAILLY SHINES ON UNITED LEAGUE DEBUT

Eric Bailly marked his Premier League debut for Manchester United with a superb Man-of-the-Match performance in the Reds' 3-1 win at Bournemouth in the opening game of the season.

Making his second consecutive appearance following his summer move from Villarreal, Bailly looked at home during a combative display alongside Daley Blind in the Reds' backline.

The Ivory Coast international was solid throughout and nullified the threat of Bournemouth’s star man Callum Wilson to be named United's star man for the second game running, following his top-drawer display in last week’s Community Shield victory against Leicester City.

Bailly won all five of his aerial duels at the Vitality Stadium and won back possession for the Reds nine times throughout the game, earning praise from his manager Jose Mourinho.

"When you buy someone like him, we always have a question mark, which is the way the personality adapts to a completely different situation than before," the boss said. "Playing in Spain is different to playing in England, playing for Villarreal is different to playing for United, playing to finish fourth, fifth or sixth in the table is different to playing to win it [the title], but he's showing big personality, which is incredible.

"He was injured against Leicester but never said anything and played 90 minutes. The next day he couldn't train and he trained yesterday [Saturday] with the team for the first time. He didn't train all week because of the [injury] problem. We were lucky, though, because he did amazing work with one physio and one of my fitness coaches and he was able to make another performance.

"To be surrounded by organisation makes life easier – the team was very solid and compact; he had Valencia on his right, Blind on his left and Marouane and Herrera in front of him to create a habitat of stability. But the reality is he's strong and showing great qualities."

Skipper Wayne Rooney also paid tribute to his team-mate’s fine league debut, saying: "In the last two games he has been fantastic. He’s still a young lad, so it’s important we don’t expect too much, too soon.

"But he’s certainly started the season well and hopefully that continues because if he carries on playing like that, he’ll be a great asset for us."

Bailly was voted Man of the Match by United fans on Twitter, picking up 77% of the votes to finish ahead of Antonio Valencia (14%) and Marouane Fellaini (9%).

@offsideLiam tweeted: "Eric Bailly’s easily been the most impressive summer signing so far. Brilliant composure, a brute force and has authority over the defence."

@Bruxinho33 added: "Really really like what I've seen from Eric Bailly so far. Loves a tackle, hard as nails but so composed and intelligent on the ball."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Aug/eric-bailly-wins-man-of-the-match-bournemouth-v-manchester-united.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2016, 12:03 PM   #29
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Eric Bailly arrived at Manchester United in shadow of Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic but surprise package impressed on top-flight bow

* Eric Bailly arrived at Manchester United in £30million deal this summer
* The former Villarreal defender came to the club as an untested talent
* Bailly made just 39 La Liga starts before United came calling
* He has put in two man-of-the-match displays to begin United's season
* He's communicating with defensive partner Daley Blind in broken English

Two days before Eric Bailly arrived in England and some staff at Manchester United had still never heard of him.

It is testament to the speed with which Ed Woodward thrashed out a £30million deal with Villarreal for their young central defender, but also the leap of faith Jose Mourinho was taking in such an untested talent.

Bailly made just 39 La Liga starts - including four for Espanyol - before United came calling. Little wonder very few outside the management team knew of the Ivorian whose career in England has started very nicely indeed.

Manchester United new boy Eric Bailly (right) has enjoyed positive start to life in England

A lot of money for a 22-year-old but Mourinho saw something in him when at Villarreal in the second half of last season, and made his move with his signature being eclipsed by Zlatan Ibrahimovic and then the world-record transfer of Paul Pogba from Juventus.

It has served Bailly well, his introduction to the Premier League relatively low key given the others to have strode through the Old Trafford doors. Exactly how Mourinho would have wanted, you imagine.

Under the radar has gone out of the window after two man-of-the-match displays to begin United's season, firstly in the Community Shield victory over Leicester last week and then at Bournemouth on Sunday.

Quote:
BAILLY'S TOP-FLIGHT DEBUT

Minutes played: 90
Total passes: 41
Accurate passes: 39
Duels: 5
Success: 100 per cent
Tackles: 3
Success: 66.7 per cent
Clearances: 7
Recoveries: 9
He is uncompromising, a physical brute and relishing the confrontation that English football brings. Josh King and Callum Wilson were thrown about at Dean Court; more will follow and Southampton's Nathan Redmond is in for a game this Friday night should he continue up front.

Mourinho is certainly pleased.

'When you buy someone like him there is always a question mark on the way he adapts,' he said.

'Playing in Spain is very different to playing in England, playing to finish fourth or fifth is also different to trying to win it, but he is showing big personality and it's incredible.'

Bailly is communicating with central defensive partner Daley Blind in broken English and primarily hand gestures at the moment. Chris Smalling is soon set for a return and on the evidence so far Bailly looks undroppable.

So important in the early stages of Mourinho's first campaign that he was patched up after Wembley and only trained on Saturday ahead of Bournemouth.

'He was injured against Leicester but never said anything and played 90 minutes,' Mourinho added.

'The next day he couldn't train and he trained on Saturday with the team for the first time. He didn't train all week because of the problem.

'We were lucky, though, because he did amazing work with one physio and one of my fitness coaches and he was able to make another performance.

'To be surrounded by organisation makes life easier – the team was very solid and compact; he had [Antonio] Valencia on his right, Blind on his left and Marouane [Fellaini] and [Ander] Herrera in front of him to create a habitat of stability. But the reality is he's strong and showing great qualities.'

The other reality is that Bailly will make mistakes this season, he will go through a difficult spell. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, and it is to be expected - David de Gea a genuine example of being afforded time.

But it is also why any comparisons with Nemanja Vidic ought to be put on ice. He is two games into a four-year contract after all.

Signs, however, are good and United supporters are rightly enthusiastic about his future. There is a composure on the ball - Bailly loiters in possession for as long as possible - and a fearlessness in the tackle.

Prone to diving in - meaning quite the disciplinary record in Spain - but Mourinho likes his defenders with a nose for danger and that Bailly has taken off so rapidly has allayed defensive early concerns for the new manager, the sort of which could have overshadowed his opening weeks in charge.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3741279/Eric-Bailly-arrived-Old-Trafford-untested-talent-Manchester-United-s-surprise-package-enjoyed-impressive-Premier-League-debut.html
Old 17-08-2016, 02:00 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

OPINION: 5 REASONS WE LOVE ERIC BAILLY

Stealing attention from Zlatan Ibrahimovic is an unenviable task, particularly when the Swede begins his Manchester United career with two goals in as many games, yet Eric Bailly has emerged as an equal attraction for fans following two powerhouse performances in red.

Here, ManUtd.com’s Mark Froggatt lists five reasons why fans can be excited about the Ivorian…

BAILLY IS A BEAST
Standing over six feet tall and weighing a muscular 12 stones, Eric is a force to be reckoned with and his imposing style has already bruised the opposition – namely Josh King, following a thumping collision at Bournemouth on Sunday. The 22-year-old is no slow coach, either, as Leicester’s Jamie Vardy will vouch for following his entertaining duel with our new no.3 in the FA Community Shield at Wembley. The pertinent example arrived on 23 minutes when the Foxes striker tried to round him inside the box, but was matched for pace and dispossessed via a perfectly-timed sliding tackle. Bailly has since been compared to both Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic, which is slightly premature – although he does wield an obvious blend of silk and steel that underpinned that iconic partnership.

PRESSURE, WHAT PRESSURE?
Many fans had not heard of Bailly when his transfer from Villarreal was announced on 6 June and it was reported that United had paid around £30million for his services. That figure placed a weight of expectation on his young shoulders and he was under pressure to impress, but you wouldn’t know judging by his early performances. Eric has confidently shown his quality since the first pre-season outing at Wigan Athletic (when he extinguished Will Grigg’s fire) while comfortably settling into his new surroundings. He’s even formed a burgeoning bromance with Zlatan, judging by the number of times they’ve been pictured laughing together in training. More importantly, however, Jose Mourinho is impressed: “When you buy someone like him there is always a question mark on the way he adapts,” the manager said. “Playing in Spain is very different to playing in England, playing to finish fourth or fifth is different to trying to win, but he is showing a big personality and it’s incredible.”

PLAYS THROUGH INJURY
Bailly has twice been voted United’s Man of the Match following the wins over Leicester and Bournemouth, yet he almost didn’t feature at the Vitality Stadium on Sunday. Mourinho revealed afterwards that his Africa Cup of Nations winner had only trained once ahead of kick-off. “He was injured against Leicester but never said anything and played 90 minutes,” the boss told reporters. “The next day he couldn’t train and he trained on Saturday with the team for the first time. He didn’t train all week because of the problem… but the reality is he’s strong and showing great qualities.”

HE’S CALLED ERIC!
Okay, this is a tenuous link to Mr Cantona, but any player called Eric with oodles of confidence and a big personality is bound to enjoy the support of the fans.

STILL A ROUGH DIAMOND
Getting back to the serious stuff, the most exciting thing about Bailly is arguably his age. At 22 he has his best years ahead - perhaps as many as 10 or more at United - and Mourinho is exactly the type of manager who can develop his raw, unlimited potential. Look what he did for Ricardo Carvalho at Porto, John Terry at Chelsea and Raphael Varane at Real Madrid. Our rough diamond could become a similarly dominant force in the Premier League, and he’s certainly made a bright start to his Reds career.

The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author and should not be considered as representative of Manchester United Football Club.

http://www.manutd.com/

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 54
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, arik_, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, demon.nasution, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, gery27, giggs26, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HenryRooney07, id4y, irulrozikin, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, nobitanta, penk22_, Regasiqbal, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, roodee_UID, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku