United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 06-10-2020, 06:40 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Facundo Pellistri

Selamat datang di Old Trafford

PELLISTRI BECOMES A RED

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Facundo Pellistri from Club Atletico Penarol on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 18-year-old has already featured 37 times for the Uruguayan Primera Division club’s first team.

Facundo Pellistri said: “To join a club with the history of Manchester United is a dream come true. I have learnt a lot at Penarol and I would like to thank them for everything they have done for me. To have the confidence of the manager is an amazing feeling and I know that working with him will be perfect for my development.

“I am coming into a squad full of great players who I will learn from every day. Everyone knows that Manchester United is a club that gives young players an opportunity and I am ready to work hard every day to earn those chances and prove myself in England.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Our scouts have followed Facundo for a long time and we believe that he will be a real talent for the long term. Whilst we understand it will take time for him to adapt to the English game, he is capable of having an impact with his pace and ability to beat his opponent.

“Facundo has the perfect platform at Manchester United to develop and he has all of the technical qualities and the right mentality required to become a top player here. We are all looking forward to working with him to fulfil his potential over the coming years.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 09:24 AM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Facundo Pellistri

Manchester United complete £10million signing of Uruguayan wonderkid Facundo Pellistri who will go straight into the first-team... while Red Devils seal deal for 16-year-old defender Willy Kambwala

* Manchester United have completed deals for two exciting young talents
* First-team signing Facundo Pellistri moves from Penarol for £10million
* The 18-year-old winger was recommended to United by Diego Forlan
* United will pay £3million compensation to Sochaux for defender Willy Kambwala
Manchester United have completed the double swoop of young talents Facundo Pellistri and Willy Kambwala.

Pellistri, who will go straight into the first-team, joins in a £10million deal from Uruguayan side Penarol and signs a five-year contract with the option of a further year.

The 18-year-old winger is an exciting talent who was coached by Diego Forlan at Penarol. Pellistri had attracted offers from Lyon and had interest from the likes of Manchester City, Newcastle, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Manchester United have completed a deal for exciting teenage winger Facundo Pellistri

Pelllistri told the Manchester United official website: 'To have the confidence of the manager is an amazing feeling and I know that working with him will be perfect for my development.

'To join a club with the history of Manchester United is a dream come true. I have learnt a lot at Penarol and I would like to thank them for everything they have done for me.'

Meanwhile, Kambwala will cost United £3million in compensation for the centre-back, who joins from French side Sochaux. He plays in the centre of defence but can also fill in at full back and central midfield.

The 16-year-old defender was on the radar of United's Premier League rivals Liverpool but has opted to sign for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side for the forthcoming season.

Sochaux were desperate to hold on to their academy star and even rejected United's opening bid of £1m when he was just 15.

Pellistri, known as 'Facu' made his professional debut for Penarol in August 2019 at the age of 17 after impressing manager Forlan, who recommended the signing to his former club.

Pellistri has signed a five-year deal at Old Trafford and is expected to go straight into the team. Pellistri (left) was recommended to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by former team-mate Diego Forlan. Diego Forlan handed wonderkid Pellistri his debut for Penarol in 2019

Speaking about Pellistri, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: 'Our scouts have followed Facundo for a long time and we believe that he will be a real talent for the long term.

'Whilst we understand it will take time for him to adapt to the English game, he is capable of having an impact with his pace and ability to beat his opponent.

'Facundo has the perfect platform at Manchester United to develop and he has all of the technical qualities and the right mentality required to become a top player here.

'We are all looking forward to working with him to fulfil his potential over the coming years.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8808379/Manchester-United-complete-deals-wonderkids-Facundo-Pellistri-Willy-Kambwala.html
Old 07-10-2020, 04:19 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

PELLISTRI IS A 'RASCAL' ON THE PITCH

Former Villarreal, Barcelona and Boca Juniors star Juan Roman Riquelme has described Manchester United new boy Facundo Pellistri as a “rascal” on the field.

Riquelme, the ex-Argentina playmaker, admitted five years ago that his only regret from his outstanding career was that he did not join Sir Alex Ferguson’s team when he had the chance in 2006.

The classy midfielder played against the Reds in the Champions League with Villarreal, and in a friendly for Boca Juniors, but Uruguayan winger Pellistri will now have the opportunity to represent the Reds after sealing a switch from Penarol.

After being handed a senior debut by ex-Red Diego Forlan, who left his post last month, the teenager arrives with a burgeoning reputation with Riquelme a confirmed admirer of his talents.

“He is young and talented,” said Riquelme, who is currently working at Boca Juniors. “He hasn't played that much but you can see he is a real rascal with the ball at his feet. And that is important.

“There aren't many like him around, who have the courage to be so cheeky on the pitch. That is highly valuable.”

www.manutd.com
Old 07-10-2020, 03:52 PM   #4
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Semoga Facundo Pellistri bisa sukses di Manchester United.
Ga sabar pengen lihat aksinya.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 05:58 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 08-10-2020, 04:44 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 10-10-2020, 03:13 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Disambut Hangat Suporter MU, Facundo Pellistri Bilang Begini
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Facundo Pellistri mendapatkan sambutan hangat dari suporter Manchester United. Pemain Uruguay itu juga memberi respons positif.

MU mendatangkan Facundo Pellistri dari Penarol. Pemain 18 tahun itu ditebus dengan nilai transfer 9.08 juta pound sterling.

Bukan untuk menjadi anggota tim muda MU, Facundo Pellistri langsung masuk tim utama. Dia bahkan masuk ke dalam skuad MU untuk Liga Champions.

Sambutan hangat untuk Pellestri di unggahan foto dengan seragam MU dalam bentuk vektor. "Tak sabar melihat kami dengan seragam ini. Buktikan kalau para pengritik itu salah. Kami ada di belakangmu," tuls pemilik akun Instagram, @debruynsander278.

"Saya sangat senang dengan tantangan baru dalam karier saya dan bangga bisa membela tim yang luar biasa ini," kata Pellistri membalas yang dikutip Mirror.

"Terima kasih untuk pesan sambutan yang kalian sampaikan. Ayo, Reds!" kata dia lagi.

Lebih lanjut lagi, Pellistri mengucap bahwa bergabung dengan MU merupakan impiannya yang menjadi kenyataan.

"Bisa bergabung klub dengan sejarah seperti Manchester United merupakan mimpi yang menjadi kenyataan," kata Pellestri lagi.

Selain Pellestri, MU juga mendatangkan dua pemain lain di bursa transfer kali ini. Edinson Cavani dan Alex Telles yang didatangkan. Satu pemain lagi, yang ditebus dari Atalanta, Amad Traore, baru akan bergabung dengan tim yang bermarkas di Old Trafford pada Januari 2021.

Liga Inggris saat ini sedang jeda. MU baru akan beraksi lagi pada 17 Oktober. Tim asuhan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer itu bertandang ke markas Newcastle United.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:26 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I would never have dreamed of it': Facundo Pellistri revels in sealing £10m Manchester United move just 14 months after making professional debut with Uruguayan side Penarol

* Facundo Pellistri, 18, has signed a five-year contract at Manchester United
* The winger only made his professional debut for Penarol in August of last year
* He admits the feeling of joining United so soon after his bow has yet to sink in
* United beat off a rival bid from French side Lyon to sign Pellistri on deadline day

Facundo Pellistri claims he could never have dreamed of playing for Manchester United so early in his career following his £10million deadline-day move to Old Trafford.

The 18-year-old Uruguayan will go straight into the first-team at Old Trafford having joined the club from Penarol and has signed a five-year contract with the option of a further year.

The winger only made his professional debut for the Uruguayan side in August last year and admits the feeling of joining United just 14 months on from his bow has yet to fully sink in.

'It's incredible that I only made my debut with the senior team a little more than a year ago,' Pellistri told Telemundo.

Facundo Pellestri says he could never have dreamed of playing for Manchester United so soon. The 18-year-old winger only made his professional debut for Penarol in August of last year. But he is set to go into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first-team squad after his deadline-day move. United beat off competition from Lyon and other major European clubs to sign Pellistri

'It was unimaginable already to play in the first team with Penarol and now to do it with Manchester United, I would never have dreamed of it and it is something very emotional for me and my family.'

United beat off competition from Lyon after the Ligue 1 side also submitted a rival bid for Pellistri, while Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Napoli and Manchester City had also been circling.

The winger has now revealed he cannot wait to get started at Old Trafford having watched the Premier League's 'great teams' growing up.

'There was a lot of talk about the two offers and luckily they tried to leave me out of it as much as possible so as not to go crazy,' Pellistri added.

'First came Lyon and then Manchester and I am very happy with the opportunity.

'It's a league that I always watch with my parents, seeing the great teams and you can't imagine going to play there.

'Now that I have the chance to play there, I'm eager to start a new adventure and see how the rhythm is and if it is as fast as they say.'

The winger is an exciting talent who was coached at Penarol by former United forward Diego Forlan, who recommended the youngster to his former employers, having coached him before he left his Penarol post last month.

'Pellistri has huge potential,' Forlan said back in April. 'He is growing and he makes the difference. We know it will be difficult to keep him for a long time.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8828033/Facundo-Pellistri-revels-sealing-10m-Manchester-United-just-14-months-debut.html
Old 13-10-2020, 05:10 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pokok'e okeee Bossqueee

Old 16-10-2020, 08:48 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

PELLISTRI'S FIRST DAY WITH THE REDS

Manchester United teenager Facundo Pellistri has been pictured at the Aon Training Complex for the first time, after his deadline-day move from Penarol.

The 18-year-old Uruguayan completed his transfer from the five-time South American champions last Monday, signing a five-year deal with an option to extend for a further year.

He played 37 times in the Primera Division for his former club, scoring twice, and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer described him as having “all of the technical qualities and the right mentality to be a top player here.”

Facundo was handed the no.28 shirt last week, while it was announced that he will be on our 25-man A list for the upcoming Champions League group stages.

After training with the first team, Pellistri posed for images - which you can see in the gallery above - and also had a word with MUTV reporter Mark Sullivan for our United Daily programme.

“I’m very excited to sign because Manchester United is one of the best clubs in history,“ Facundo told us. “I’m really happy to be here.
“I would describe myself as a fast player who likes to be in touch with the ball and provide assists for my team-mates.

“I’m really excited to link up and to learn from [attacking players like Greenwood, Martial and Rashford].”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, zudomiriku