United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 05-01-2010, 08:22 AM   #31
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jonny Evans

Evans delighted to be back
United defender looks to forget Leeds display with win at City
By Richard Bailey Last updated: 4th January 2010 - skysports

Jonny Evans is looking to put an injury-plagued two months behind him and help Manchester United recover from their dismal defeat to Leeds.

The defender made his first start since November on Sunday, having suffered with a calf injury, when the Red Devils welcomed their fierce rivals to Old Trafford in the third round of the FA Cup.

The Northern Ireland defender, who turned 22 on Sunday, had his birthday celebrations dampened as the League One leaders claimed a famous 1-0 win thanks to Jermaine Beckford's first-half strike.

However, Evans is just pleased to be back playing after a frustrating time on the sidelines along with a host of other first-team defenders.

"It's frustrating to have an injury at any time during the season but it was especially disappointing in the last two months to have missed so many games," he told the club's official website.

Injury problems

"With a lot of other defenders injured, you know that if you were fit you could get a good run in the side.

"All the other lads that have been on the treatment table recently have been thinking the same thing. So hopefully it won't be too long before we're all back."

Meanwhile Evans admits the only way to put the Leeds upset behind them is to win at Manchester City in the Carling Cup semi-final first-leg on Wednesday.

"We're right in the middle of a really busy time of the season, but as a player it's one you really enjoy because there are lots of big games," he added.

"As well as the league, we've got two big Carling Cup matches against Manchester City. So it's an exciting time, and now I just want to play as big a part as I possibly can."
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #32
Ayunda
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ayunda Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Evans delighted to be back
United defender looks to forget Leeds display with win at City
By Richard Bailey Last updated: 4th January 2010 - skysports

Jonny Evans is looking to put an injury-plagued two months behind him and help Manchester United recover from their dismal defeat to Leeds.

The defender made his first start since November on Sunday, having suffered with a calf injury, when the Red Devils welcomed their fierce rivals to Old Trafford in the third round of the FA Cup.

The Northern Ireland defender, who turned 22 on Sunday, had his birthday celebrations dampened as the League One leaders claimed a famous 1-0 win thanks to Jermaine Beckford's first-half strike.

However, Evans is just pleased to be back playing after a frustrating time on the sidelines along with a host of other first-team defenders.

"It's frustrating to have an injury at any time during the season but it was especially disappointing in the last two months to have missed so many games," he told the club's official website.

Injury problems

"With a lot of other defenders injured, you know that if you were fit you could get a good run in the side.

"All the other lads that have been on the treatment table recently have been thinking the same thing. So hopefully it won't be too long before we're all back."

Meanwhile Evans admits the only way to put the Leeds upset behind them is to win at Manchester City in the Carling Cup semi-final first-leg on Wednesday.

"We're right in the middle of a really busy time of the season, but as a player it's one you really enjoy because there are lots of big games," he added.

"As well as the league, we've got two big Carling Cup matches against Manchester City. So it's an exciting time, and now I just want to play as big a part as I possibly can."

Akhirnya, 1 pemain lagi sembuh dari cedera. Moga2 yang laen cepet nyusul.
Ayunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 09:08 AM   #33
B4YU
first team
-

B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

Manchester United fans judging me more than ever, says Evans

Jonny Evans has admitted he still has plenty to prove as he fears the axe at Old Trafford.

Evans may have slipped seamlessly into the heart of the Manchester United defence but the Northern Ireland international knows his Red Devils dream could turn sour.

There is an intense spotlight on young players at the Theatre of Dreams and Evans did fear succumbing to ‘second season syndrome'. Despite his assured and composed performances, Evans’ progress has been disrupted by injury and a fear his early-season form would not be recaptured.

“I was really disappointed when I got my injury because I was having a really good run in the side and I thought I was doing well,” he said. “It came at an unfortunate time for me.

“It took a lot longer to get back than I thought. I thought it was going to be a couple of days but it turned out to be six weeks before I could get rid of the calf problem.

“At the time I felt really good about myself and my game and I felt everything was clicking.

“I had a really decent first season last year and what I didn't want was for anyone to think that I had this so-called second season syndrome.

“People judge you more in your second year. You are given the benefit of the doubt in your first season.

“I didn't want to be one of those players who dipped in their second season.”

The Newtonabbey man insisted his best football was yet to come.

He added: “I wanted to live up to my standards and progress. You always need to improve. There were probably things last season I wouldn't get away with this year. People expect a lot more of you.”

Code:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/manchester-united-fans-judging-me-more-than-ever-says-evans-14665410.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
B4YU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #34
Hilman-Bukan-Superman
first team
@HilManUnited

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to all
Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Facebook Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Twitter

Evans: Saya Ingin Tampil Maksimal!

MANCHESTER – Jonny Evans memiliki ambisi dan harapan bersama Manchester United musim ini. Bek muda itu berharap bisa tampil maksimal bersama Red Devils musim ini.

Sejak musim lalu Evans merupakan salah satu pilar masa depan di lini pertahanan United. Hal yang sama terjadi musim ini, diama pemain yang sempat dipinjamkan ke underland itu dipercaya Sir Alex Ferguson menjaga lini belakang The Red Devils.

Secara total Evans sudah berlaga 11 kali bersama United musim ini. Meski tampil cukup gemilang ketika juara bertahan Premier League itu menumbangkan Manchester City dan Arsenal, namun Evans tidak puas.

“Saya memang tampil cukup lumayan tahun lalu. Tapi, saya tidak mau orang berpikir yang sama pada musim kedua ini,” tegas Evans kepada Manchester Evening News, Jumat (5/2/2010).

“Orang menilai Anda lebih pada tahun kedua. Anda mendapatkan keuntungan dengan keraguan terjadi pada musim perdana. Oleh sebab itu, saya tidak ingin penampilan saya di musim kedua mengecewakan,” tambah bek tengah 22 tahun itu.

“Saya ingin meningkatkan standar mutu permainan. Anda memang harus bisa meningkatkan permainan. Mungkin banyak kalangan berpikir saya tidak akan tampil gemilang musim ini. Orang berharap banyak kepada Anda,” tukasnya.
(hmr)
HTML Code:
http://bola.okezone.com/read/2010/02/04/45/300685/45/evans-saya-ingin-tampil-maksimal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hilman-Bukan-Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #35
ario adi nugroho
captain
Lensa Kamar Putih

Thanked 1,507 Times in 642 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
ario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud of

Visit ario adi nugroho's Facebook Visit ario adi nugroho's Twitter

evans
kayanya semakin mateng aja nih permainan nya
mantap lah
apa lagi td sempet buat penyelamatan gemilang
keren lah
dah siap ni kayanya buat jadi tim utama truz
hehehe
ario adi nugroho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:04 AM   #36
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

evans bakal jd tokoh penting d lini belakang pada masa yg akan datang..aplg kl vida jd out maka hampir pasti evans yg akan dampingi rio d center back..
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #37
B4YU
first team
-

B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

ayo bantuin vote .....

United starlet ahead of Song, Hart & Ramsey in Young Player of the year poll

According to Sport.co.uk’s latest poll ‘Who has been the Premier League's Young Player of the Year?’ Manchester United starlet Jonny Evans is leading the way. The 21-year-old Old Trafford defender has 18% of the vote ahead of second placed Arsenal midfielder Alexandre Song. Also in the running is Song’s Emirates teammate and former Manchester United target Aaron Ramsey and Manchester City’s Joe Hart who is currently on loan at high-flying Birmingham City. Others getting a mention are Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon, Everton’s Marouane Fellaini, West Ham United’s Jack Collison, Liverpool FC’s Emiliano Insua and Burnley’s Steven Fletcher.

The current leader has built on his excellent first season at Old Trafford by more than compensating for the loss of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic for large parts of the campaign for Manchester United, while the current runner-up has been one of Arsenal and Arsene Wenger’s most consistent players this year. Manchester City and on loan Birmingham City keeper Joe Hart is really staking a claim for the England number one jersey, while Tottenham’s Aaron Lennon was lighting up White Hart Lane prior to his untimely injury. Arsenal youngster Aaron Ramsey is beginning to show his true potential, while Everton’s Marouane Fellaini is earning rave reviews from David Moyes. West Ham United are struggling but are thankful to Collison and Liverpool’s Insua continues to impress much like Burnley FC’s Steven Fletcher, but who do you think should win it?

Is the Manchester United starlet the outstanding candidate because of his form for Sir Alex Ferguson in difficult circumstances or is he being outshone by Arsenal’s competitive ball winner at the Emirates? Where does Everton’s gangly Fellaini fit it to the mix given his form at Goodison Park, and what about Joe Hart at Birmingham City or Insua at Liverpool? Is Aaron Lennon’s form for Harry Redknapp’s Tottenham made him a shoe-in for Capello’s England, or has Burnley FC’s Fletcher done more than his Premier League counterparts? Sport.co.uk wants to know your views.

Jonny Evans (Manchester United) 18%, Alexandre Song (Arsenal) 18%, Joe Hart (Manchester City / Birmingham City) 13%, Aaron Lennon (Tottenham) 12%, Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal) 9%, Marouane Fellaini (Everton) 7%, Emiliano Insua (Liverpool) 6%, Jack Collison (West Ham) 6%, Steven Fletcher (Burnley) 2%.

To vote in the poll click here

Code:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/33851/United_starlet_ahead_of_Song_Hart__Ramsey_in_Young_Player_of_the_year_poll.aspx

B4YU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #38
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Ferguson: Salah Posisi, Evans Kena Getah

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Pelatih Manchester United (MU), Alex Ferguson, menilai, empat beknya bermain kurang optimal saat menghadapi AC Milan, di leg pertama 16 besar Liga Champions, Selasa (16/2/2010). Namun, cuma Jonny Evan yang kena damprat Ferguson, hanya karena berdiri paling dekat darinya.

Pada laga itu, MU tampil buruk di babak pertama dan kebobolan saat pertandingan baru berjalan tiga menit. Menurut Ferguson, itu sebetulnya terjadi akibat kesalahan semua bek, yaitu Evans, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, dan Rafael. Namun, Ferguson tak bisa menunggu sampai turun minum untuk mengevaluasi mereka.

Karenanya, dalam satu momen, Ferguson tampak mencak-mencak kepada Evans Saat itu, Evans dan Ferguson hanya dipisahkan garis tepi lapangan. Setelah itu, benteng MU memang lebih kokoh dan tidak kebobolan lagi, setidaknya sampai menit ke-85. Tapi itu bukan masalah, karena saat itu MU sudah mengantongi tiga gol.

"Saya hanya memberinya saran yang lemah-lembut. Empat bek kami seharusnya (juga bertanggung jawab). Namun, malang baginya (Evans) karena ia adalah bek terdekat dari saya," ungkap Ferguson.

"Mereka harus mengatur diri mereka sendiri. Itu adalah hal terpenting. Setelah itu, mereka mulai membaik, semakin kokoh, dan kembali kepada performa normal mereka. Hasilnya menjadi sangat berbeda karena itu," lanjutnya. (SKY)
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #39
Mahesa_Jenar
first team
Waiting for the right moment

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendiplast View Post
Ferguson: Salah Posisi, Evans Kena Getah

"Saya hanya memberinya saran yang lemah-lembut. Empat bek kami seharusnya (juga bertanggung jawab). Namun, malang baginya (Evans) karena ia adalah bek terdekat dari saya," ungkap Ferguson.
Astaga... Dibentak-bentak kayak gitu kata Opa lemah lembut...????
Lha trus gimana kalau Opa benar-benar ngamuk tuh...???
hehehehe... kaget banget tuh Evans disemprot di tengah pertandingan...

Dasar Opa... Tapi nggak apa-apa. Terbayar dengan kemenangan di San Siro.
Pertahankan permainanmu Johnny...
Old 20-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #40
erin
first team
-

erin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really niceerin is just really nice

katax sih...
bukan cuman evans th yg kena hairdryer...
sebenarx itu untuk 4 bek..
tapi krna evans dkat SAF...
alhasil dylah plg terkena angin dahsyatx hairdryer SAF...
napa gk make vitamin rambut dulu yh?

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 125
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, abhe, adesaktiTRK, ajier307, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, arymashuda, asririzky, bangkit, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Brian Agni, Bulma, byebye21, chincarito, cynta, dan1984, dannyboy, dekepiks, dery pramudito, dibi, dudut, Dwi Oktarina, edhowin, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, herzgiggsy, iamsetia, id4y, ilz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, Lucky_Cantona007, Luthfi4, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, nandz, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, paiman, panjoel, penk22_, piko, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, rizluq, robby7beckham, Robin van Persik, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, sartika septiana, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, taz_devil_utd, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, wira_ozora, xounitedgurl, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, zizitchy, zudomiriku