United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 26-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #321
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luke Shaw

Luke Shaw held 'open and frank talks' with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after error in Manchester United's FA Cup exit

* Manchester United were dumped out of the FA Cup quarter-finals on March 16
* Luke Shaw's error allowed Diogo Jota to score Wolves' pivotal second goal
* United's next match is at home to Watford in the Premier League on Saturday

Manchester United interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had a chat with Luke Shaw 'to try and pick him up' after their FA Cup quarter-final defeat by Wolves.

The Red Devils tumbled out of the competition courtesy of a 2-1 defeat at Molineux on March 16.

Shaw was at fault for Wolves' pivotal second goal as Diogo Jota capitalised on his error.

Luke Shaw held talks with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after Manchester United's FA Cup exit. United's interim boss Solskjaer apparently had a chat with Shaw 'to try and pick him up'

According to The Sun, the 23-year-old left back had a long discussion with Solskjaer after the game - taking the defeat particularly badly.

An Old Trafford insider said: 'Luke took the Wolves defeat pretty bad. Ole had a chat with him to try and pick him up.

'It was long and frank and he was trying to keep him going. Luke felt he and the rest of the defenders allowed Wolves into the game.

'Ole and Luke spoke after he had dealt with the main squad. They have a good relationship and get on really well.

'It wasn't anything serious but it just shows how much all the squad care for Ole and what he has brought to the club.'

Despite the disappointment at Wolves, United's attention now turns back to the Premier League when they host Watford on Saturday at Old Trafford.

United sit fifth in the table - two points behind fourth-placed Arsenal in the top-four battle.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6847869/Luke-Shaw-held-open-frank-talks-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-FA-Cup-error.html
Old 31-03-2019, 04:57 PM   #322
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SHAW ON RIGHTING THE WRONGS AGAINST WOLVES

Luke Shaw hopes that Manchester United will be able to leave Molineux with a positive result this time when we face Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday night.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side travelled to the West Midlands on 16 March, hoping to book a spot in the Emirates FA Cup semi-finals, but were knocked out of the competition following a 2-1 defeat.

Sixteen days will have passed when the Reds make the journey down the M6 again to face Nuno Espirito Santo's team once again and Shaw admitted, when he spoke to MUTV and BBC Sport after Saturday's 2-1 win over Watford, that there is an eagerness in the dressing room to right the wrongs of that disappointing night.

“After that game, especially with me slipping, I was devastated and getting knocked out of the competition hurt a lot. We need to focus now and we need to put things right.

“Obviously it won’t make everything better because it was a cup competition, but we’re focused on making sure we get three points everywhere we go now until the end of the season.

”We need to get ourselves together again and focus on Wolves. We want to go there and get the win.“

Shaw was voted our Man of the Match in a poll conducted in the Official App, as the defender produced an assist-of-the-season contender for Marcus Rashford's opener in the first half and was a bundle of energy throughout down the left flank.

With the Reds keeping up the pace set by our rivals in terms of the race for the top four, Shaw credited Solskjaer and the impact he has continued to have.

“It’s massive credit to the boss for what he’s achieved so far in a short space of time here,” Luke said. “We’re all very happy for him and all excited for him to be here for the next few years.

”And us as players, he’s managed to turn it around massively and that's credit to him. We’re all looking forward to working with him for the days and years to come.“

With the Reds returning to winning ways against the Hornets, courtesy of goals from Rashford and Martial, Shaw hopes the victory will re-ignite the Reds' drive to secure a top-four finish in the Premier League.

“Ole's doing an amazing job so far with the way he’s running things at the club and long may that continue,” our no.23 added.

“We’re all excited to be working under him and the staff that he’s also got with him. We feel really good and confident, and fully trust Ole.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 12:56 AM   #323
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHY WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT LUKE SHAW'S SEASON

Luke Shaw was named Manchester United’s latest Player of the Month on Tuesday, beating his fellow March nominees Marcus Rashford and Romelu Lukaku by earning 43 per cent of fans' votes in our Official App.

Here, a panel of two former Reds, a couple of club reporters and one respected national journalist react to the left-back's third individual award in 2018/19…

‘THE BEST FOOTBALL OF HIS CAREER’

United legend Paddy Crerand…

“He has been absolutely terrific and the lad, with each game, he has got more confident and fitter because of the fact he was out for that long period of time [after breaking his leg in September 2015]. He was always a top-class player. It was only a matter of him getting back to full fitness, which he has now. He will get back in the England team, no problem! I never saw him at Southampton, but I think he is playing the best football of his career now, at least since he came to Old Trafford. That is because he is now over the bad injury he had and he is playing all of the time. That is a big, big factor, because it keeps him as fit as anything. He is just a terrific player. He could play here for another 10 years, easily.”

‘A POSSIBLE PLAYER OF THE YEAR’

Paul Hirst of The Times…

“His form has come on a lot this season. Even towards the end under Jose Mourinho, he was still playing well. But Ole has taken him on to another level! We saw the pass that he made for Rashford at the weekend and that is what Man United is all about. It was a really clever move that summed up what he can bring to this team when he is playing at his best. As well as that, his tackling was brilliant as well so he had a really solid month and he’s having a really solid season so far.

“He is playing the best football of his career. He’s had such a stop-start time at United. A lot of it wasn’t of his making – obviously the injury was a horrible situation, and it is really hard to come back from that. Certain managers took a liking to him and others turned off from him, so he’s had a tough five years, but now he’s got into his groove and is getting back to his best again. He is one of the top five players this season - him, Lindelof, Rashford, Pogba and De Gea are the top contenders for the Player of the Year award. He is a popular guy and he goes out of his way to always speak to us in the media, which we always appreciate. He engages with fans and that's why they warm to him as well.”

‘HE’S OUR MOST CONSISTENT PLAYER’

Former United striker Danny Webber…

“He is a deserving Player of the Month and probably sealed it with the pass he made for Rashford at the weekend. He has been playing really well and, for me, I am really happy for him. Because, in the last couple of years, he has had to rebuild himself from his leg break, to playing the sort of football he has been playing, to getting back in the England squad. It is a testament to the hard work that he put in over the summer last year, to get himself back in the mix.

“There is no better choice for Player of the Month. I also think he is in with a shout of winning both Player of the Year awards [fans' and players']. It has been normal for the past few years to look at David De Gea as the standout performer, and he has been immaculate as always, but there are a few more players this year, especially in the second half of the season, who you would look at and say they have a shout. Luke is definitely there. For me, he is probably our most consistent performer of the season.”

‘THIS IS THE REAL LUKE SHAW’

Club commentator Stewart Gardner…

“I am delighted for his success this season. I remember talking to him in pre-season, about the amount of training he had done and how this was the season for him. We know how difficult it has been for him in his United career, so I am so happy that it has gone so well for him and we are seeing the real Luke Shaw - the Luke Shaw who we signed in 2014 and were all so excited to see!

“He is only 23 and could be our left-back for another 10 years. He definitely is in with a shout of winning an end-of-season award, too. Obviously, the answer to every award is David De Gea, but it might not be this year. There are other candidates and if you are looking at outfielders then he is definitely there. He has been absolutely superb this season. Good luck to him. I hope he wins it.”

‘LUKE IS THIS SEASON’S PLAYERS’ PLAYER’

Official App editor Mark Froggatt…

“Luke Shaw won our latest Player of the Month poll with 43 per cent of around 100,000 votes that were cast. That is a pretty whopping margin and it's his third award success this season. Now, I don't make many predictions - I get most of them wrong, I get called names and it's embarrassing - but on this occasion I am going to stick my neck out and say he will win one of our Player of the Year awards. I will go even further by saying it will be the Players' Player award. We will find out in May and if he doesn't win it, feel free to track me down and laugh. You have my permission.”

www.manutd.com
Old 30-04-2019, 12:37 AM   #324
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SHAW LOOKS FOR LATE DRAMA IN PREMIER LEAGUE TOP FOUR

Luke Shaw hopes the unpredictable battle for the Champions League places has yet another twist in the tail, as Manchester United head into the top flight's final fortnight.

The Reds missed the opportunity to put the squeeze on the current occupants of third and fourth place in the Premier League table - Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea - after drawing 1-1 with the latter at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon.

With two matches to play, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side realistically need the full six points on offer and hope the other top-four contenders, including Arsenal, trip up somewhere in their last 180 minutes of the league campaign.

United are currently sixth with 65 points, one behind Arsenal, three behind Chelsea and five behind Spurs.
The Reds have matches at relegated Huddersfield Town this Sunday and at home to Cardiff City, who could still be fighting the drop, on the final day of the season.

A win against Chelsea would have brought United level with the Stamford Bridge side and turned up the heat. But a 1-1 draw left it as a case of ‘as you were’ with United unable to take advantage and it left Shaw reflecting on a familiar storyline.

“We’re gutted. I felt the first half was brilliant. We had a game plan, we stuck to it, we had chances and we didn’t take them,” Shaw told MUTV.

“It’s the story of our season really. We’ve had so many chances and not been able to take them. That’s what’s cost us (against Chelsea). That first half was good but the second half lacked urgency.

“We knew we needed to win the game and we were maybe hoping for that bit of luck that might have brought us a goal, but maybe with the talent in our team we should have been pushing on more.

“We’re all gutted and devastated, but you’ve seen the way the Premier League has been going, anything can happen, but, obviously, now it’s in their hands. We need to just win our last two and see where it takes us.“

United went ahead after 11 minutes with an opener from Juan Mata but Chelsea’s Marcos Alonso equalised two minutes before half-time after goalkeeper David De Gea parried a shot from Antonio Rudiger.

“We worked hard in training and we had meetings about what to do. We felt really comfortable in the first half and obviously the mistake happened, but mistakes happen in football, everyone makes mistakes and we just needed to carry on doing what we were doing,” the left-back said.

“In the second half we lacked that. If we’d have kept our urgency out there, like we did in the first half, we would have won the game. It’s disappointing and honestly everyone’s gutted in there. I’m sure the fans are too. We need to hope for that bit of luck and see what happens.“

United fans gave De Gea vocal backing at the interval and full-time following his crucial slip.

“The fans were amazing for him and he knows that inside this dressing room we’re with him, the manager’s 100 per cent with him,” added Shaw.

“He’s been our best player for a number of years now and he’s saved us on many occasions.

“The best players in the world make mistakes and the best keepers, of course.
 But we need to move on. He’s got so much confidence in his ability and, like I said, he’s been one of our best players. We just carry on now and I’m sure he’ll be fine and move on.

“We need to get back to that winning feeling. We haven’t won for a few games now, so we need to win the last two and hope for a bit of luck.”

www.manutd.com
Old 02-05-2019, 03:35 PM   #325
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Victor Lindelof reveals Luke Shaw is his player of the season as Manchester United train ahead of clash with basement boys Huddersfield

* Manchester United trained ahead of their penultimate Premier League fixture
* The Reds travel to Huddersfield on Sunday before last game against Cardiff
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are three points off the Champions League places
* Defender Victor Lindelof said Luke Shaw is his United player of the season
* The left back has been a consistent performer in an underwhelming season

Victor Lindelof has indicated that Luke Shaw is the favourite to win Manchester United's Players' Player of the Year award.

The ceremony for United's end-of-season awards is set to be held at Old Trafford on May 9 and the squad have been casting their votes.

There isn't a clear stand-out winner this season after what has been a largely disappointing campaign for United.

Sunday's 1-1 draw against Chelsea dealt a blow to their hopes of qualifying for next season's Champions League by finishing in the Premier League top four.

They have also fallen short in the FA Cup, EFL Cup and Champions League in a season that saw Jose Mourinho sacked in December and replaced by club legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

It means United have just two matches remaining in their season - Sunday's Premier League visit to Huddersfield Town and a home fixture against Cardiff City on the final day.

Lindelof told United Review: 'It's a difficult question. If you look right from the start of the season to now, then Luke Shaw has been performing well throughout the season.

'Then there are other players, such as [Paul] Pogba, for example, who has played well and scored goals, and also Rashy [Marcus Rashford] has performed very well.

Victor Lindelof (left) believes Luke Shaw (right) is his Manchester United player of the season

'If I had to pick one, I think I'd go for Luke because he's been great for the whole season.'

Reflecting on his second season at Old Trafford, Swedish defender Lindelof added: 'It's been an okay season for me.

'I've been performing well and helping the team so, from a personal point of view, it's been okay. Of course, i want to perform even better, because I know I can do that.

'I've been able to show my qualities in a few games and, as I said, I'm happy to help the team.

'I think I've been keeping on a high level. Even if I have a bad day, I've still kept my form quite high. That's been very good for me this season.

'It's very important for you as a player to play a lot of games and, and when you get that consistency, it's easier to perform out on the pitch.

'That's the main thing for me this season. I've been playing a lot of games, and when you do that you get that rhythm of the game and it's easier to perform. So I'd say that has been the main thing for me.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6980723/Victor-Lindelof-reveals-Luke-Shaw-player-season-Manchester-United.html
Old 28-06-2019, 10:37 AM   #326
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHAT DOES SEASON SIX HOLD FOR SHAW AT UNITED?

Five years have passed since Luke Shaw completed his transfer to Manchester United and, on the eve of the 2019/20 season, the improving left-back is evidently a pivotal player at Old Trafford.

It may have taken him longer than expected to achieve that standing, after suffering a career-threatening leg break that was followed by a challenging period out of the team, but he is finally there and looks set to be an important figure under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this coming campaign.

The boss is determined to build a young and hungry squad that will work hard, and that intent was signalled by his capture of 21-year-old forward Daniel James from Swansea City earlier this month.

Shaw has experienced how it feels to join United as a hot prospect from another British club – which was Southampton, in his case – and he will presumably be well-placed to help any new recruits to settle in this summer.

IMPROVE, IMPROVE, IMPROVE

Last season was a turbulent one for United, with a change in manager taking place at the midway point, yet it remained Shaw’s best campaign from his five as a Manchester United player so far.

Luke was proud to take home a couple of Player of the Year awards in May after winning the majority of votes from his team-mates and also the fans.

Those prizes meant a lot to him, and so they should.

But he admirably acknowledged in his acceptance speeches that it wasn’t an exceptional season and everybody is striving to improve.

His challenge now is clear: harness that momentum and build on it.

CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY

Shaw made 40 appearances across the 2018/19 season and all of them were as a starter: that tally is remarkably twice as many as his previous best of 20, which he registered in his debut campaign.

The legendary Denis Irwin averaged 44 appearances a season across his 12 years at Old Trafford and, while it is not healthy to compare eras, that level of consistency will be the aim for Shaw in 2019/20.

If fit and injury free, exceeding his personal best of 40 is wholly achievable – especially when you consider we will compete in the Premier League, Europa League, League Cup and Emirates FA Cup.

HARD WORK AND DEDICATION

Just like last summer, the left-back has been working hard ahead of the pre-season training camp by grafting on his own during the summer break – as followers of his social media accounts will know.

That attitude has served him well and he’s already spoken about his determination to hit the ground running during Tour 2019.

Solskjaer is absolutely determined to work hard on fitness and tactics ahead of the Premier League campaign beginning against Chelsea at Old Trafford in August.

So what does season six hold in store for Shaw? Hopefully progression, improvement and more success.

www.manutd.com
Old 23-07-2019, 09:26 AM   #327
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We've all come back again with a different mind-set': Luke Shaw insists Manchester United are set for brighter future after painful end to the season
Manchester United missed out on Champions League football last season

* Left-back Luke Shaw believes the squad are confident after positive pre-season
* Shaw welcomed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's ideas and wants to play like 'a big team'

As if the painful end to Manchester United's season wasn't enough to ruin Luke Shaw's summer holidays, he had to endure the sight of Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea making a clean sweep of the trophies in England and Europe as well.

It has been a bitter pill for United and their supporters to swallow, but a growing sense of confidence and optimism is returning on the club's pre-season tour.

Perhaps appropriately, Shaw chose the launch of a new range of sunglasses - only Manchester United could have an official vision partner - to predict a brighter future.

'Last season was so hurtful for everyone,' he said. 'I know the fans were really hurt, but as a team we were very hurt.

'It was a massive disappointment and really tough for us all to take. How other teams were doing as well, winning trophies over the period when we had time off.

'You couldn't really enjoy your holidays when you see the Champions League final and the Europa League final and they're all English teams,' added Shaw, who tried to get away from it all in Dubai and Los Angeles.

'It makes you feel even worse, especially the way the finals went! None of us want that to happen again. They won't have it as easy as last season.

'I think that's why we've all come back again with a different mind-set. We had that break to clear our minds and now we're all focused on getting United back to where they belong.

'People are probably already doubting us, but they can carry on doing that. We know what we're capable of doing and we will have a much better season.

'For sure, it will be a new United, especially with the new ideas the manager is bringing in.'

Luke Shaw believes Manchester United are in a positive place heading into the new season. The defender admitted it was painful to watch Liverpool lift the Champions League trophy

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is implementing a more possession-based game that will involve United passing the ball out from the back like 'a big team', as Shaw puts it.

For the 23-year-old left-back, that will mean being able to take greater risks than he was allowed under Jose Mourinho and Louis van Gaal.

'There are a couple of different rules now where you can go into the box and we have worked on that in training,' he added. 'Just to keep the ball more and play as a big team, a good team.

'We want to be winning games, but with possession as well. We've worked a lot on tactics, pressing-wise.

'This pre-season has been really tough for everyone, physically and at times so hard mentally, but it is helping the squad massively.'

While new signings Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Dan James have settled in well, some fans have questioned why United have not done more transfer business yet.

'I fully understand the way they're thinking, especially after the season we had,' said Shaw. 'There wouldn't be any reason for them not to be like that.

'But we've got amazing talent and, you never know, we might make another couple of signings.'

Shaw's relationship with Mourinho could at best be described as strained, and he is grateful for the support Solskjaer has shown him since taking over in December.

It resulted in him being deservedly named United's player of the year, even though it must have felt like scant consolation in the circumstances.

'The manager knows what I'm capable of and he's been brilliant with me since he came in,' said Shaw.

'That's the one thing you want in a club is the manager, to believe in you so much.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7274157/Manchester-United-news-Luke-Shaw-insists-club-set-bright-future-painful-end-season.html
Old 07-08-2019, 09:25 PM   #328
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Shaw: Man United Kini Punya Lebih Banyak Opsi Permainan
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United disebut Luke Shaw sudah mempunyai opsi permainan yang lebih banyak. Bek 24 tahun itu sudah tak sabar menyambut musim baru.

MU menjalani pramusim dengan mulus. Sebanyak enam pertandingan uji coba dijalani, hasilnya ada selalu memetik kemenangan.

Para pemain The Red Devils disebut sudah memahami cara bermain yang ingin diterapkan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

"Kami bekerja dalam banyak hal saat latihan, jadi sekarang kami mempunyai banyak ide bagaimana kami ingin bermain dan apa yang diinginkan manajer pada kami," kata Shaw di Sky Sports.

"Itu yang kami butuhkan, untuk manajer menunjukkan pada kami bagaimana dia ingin kami bermain. Saya merasa kami siap dan saya sudah tak sabar," dia menambahkan.

Man United juga disebut mesti mengubah cara bermain menjadi lebih menghibur. Setan Merah dituntut Shaw mempunyai penguasaan bola yang lebih banyak menatap Liga Inggris 2019/2020.

"Kami Manchester United. Kami seharusnya mempunyai penguasaan bola lebih banyak dibandingkan yang kami lakukan dalam beberapa tahun terakhir. Kami sedang bekerja untuk itu di musim panas ini," kata Shaw.

MU sudah ditunggu laga berat di pekan pertama Liga Inggris. Chelsea yang akan dijamu oleh Man United di Old Trafford, Minggu (11/8/2019) malam WIB.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:08 AM   #329
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Embarrassing': Luke Shaw's verdict on Manchester United as he admits last season wasn't good enough with a lot to prove in the new campaign

* Luke Shaw has described Manchester United's 2018-19 season as 'embarrassing'
* The left-back picked up player of the season awards after a disappointing year
* Shaw admits it 'hurt' him to see United's rivals competing in major cup finals
* The England star insists United are out to prove the critics wrong this term

Luke Shaw believes Manchester United have to prove their doubters wrong this season after an 'embarrassing' 2018-19 campaign.

The 24-year-old was their club's player of the year in a season where the Red Devils finished sixth in the Premier League and failed to win a major trophy.

However, the full-back found little consolation in taking home the end-of-season gong despite being one of United's most reliable performers.

'From a personal point of view, it was a better season than I have had for a while but I still think I can do much better,' Shaw said in an interview with Sky Sports.

'I didn't really feel like anyone deserved the player-of-the-year award because of the season we had as a team.

'There is more to come from me and everyone needs to be better because last season was somewhere near embarrassing.

'It hurt even more that there were so many English teams around us who were playing in finals and had done well while we were just on holiday.'

Luke Shaw says Manchester United are desperate to atone for an 'embarrassing' season

The Southampton academy graduate made 40 appearances for the Red Devils last season, the most since arriving in 2014.

Shaw is now looking ahead to the 2019-20 campaign and insists his United team-mates are determined to compensate for last year and have prepared diligently in pre-season under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

'It has been much harder than we have had before,' he explains. 'We have worked very hard and all taken it in a positive way. Now we are all benefiting from it massively.

'We feel good and fresh. The players seem more energetic. I look at my team-mates and I feel like I see more hunger in them than last season. Everyone wants to prove a point.'

United get their Premier League season underway at home to Chelsea on Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7331135/Luke-Shaw-admits-season-embarrassing-says-Manchester-United-lot-prove.html
Old 12-08-2019, 09:17 AM   #330
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'He will learn over the season he needs to do that a lot': Jose Mourinho aims dig at Luke Shaw as he warns Harry Maguire he will need to cover for Manchester United left-back

* Jose Mourinho had a disruptive relationship with Luke Shaw at Old Trafford
* Harry Maguire had to cover for Shaw when the left-back was out of position
* Mourinho said Man United's new £80million man will have to get used to that

Jose Mourinho has aimed a sly dig at Luke Shaw by warning Harry Maguire he will need to cover for the Manchester United left-back.

The sacked Manchester United boss had a disruptive relationship with Shaw during their time together at Old Trafford.

Maguire had to cover for Shaw when the left-back was out of position on Sunday during a chance for the Blues on Sunday.

Jose Mourinho has aimed a dig at Luke Shaw by warning Harry Maguire to cover for left-back. Maguire had to cover for Shaw when the left-back was out of position on Sunday afternoon

Mourinho has suggested that United's new £80million man will have to get used to that.

When describing a chance for Chelsea on Sky Sports Mourinho said: 'Maguire is attracted to the outside to cover for Luke [Shaw].

'He [Maguire] will learn over the season he needs to do that a lot [cover for Shaw].'

Mourinho hauled Shaw off at half-time during a victory over Brighton in 2018.

Shaw has previously said 'you need to have thick skin' to play for Mourinho.

After a 1-1 draw against Everton in 2017, Mourinho said 'it was Shaw's body with my brain'.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7346601/Jose-Mourinho-aims-dig-Luke-Shaw-warns-Harry-Maguire.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 126
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, adhe united macz, adhie21, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asby_ansya, asririzky, ayahocta, bahar_six, bang_zak, basbesbos, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Cupy, Dafabet, dayat_5, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, ericsuryadi, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hamka Husain Pasonai, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, hzent, iblismerah, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, Jodirama, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Machavellii, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, omink_08, Ompiter, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, Rony_17, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, timtam, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, victory II, w.keane27, wakhid ronaldo, wazza_ampuh, Wigatrisna SB, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku