United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 21-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #111
Victory
reserve player
masih newbie :)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Victory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dazet Wilfried Armel Zaha

jadi rada 'ngeri' kalo liat berita dari telegraph...gara2 berita pensiun SAF yang berawal dari telegraph

winger United padahal ga bagus2 amat, bhkn stok musim lalu belum diuji sama sekali di tur kali ini, Zaha yang udah tanding 2x mala (katanya) mau dipinjemin ke klub lain? PHP mau mendatangkan winger baru atau melanggengkan 1000 match Ryan Giggs?

ada isu penjualan Buttner juga pula
Old 21-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #112
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
jadi rada 'ngeri' kalo liat berita dari telegraph...gara2 berita pensiun SAF yang berawal dari telegraph

winger United padahal ga bagus2 amat, bhkn stok musim lalu belum diuji sama sekali di tur kali ini, Zaha yang udah tanding 2x mala (katanya) mau dipinjemin ke klub lain? PHP mau mendatangkan winger baru atau melanggengkan 1000 match Ryan Giggs?

ada isu penjualan Buttner juga pula
Klo aku baca di dailymail sih Moyes akan menilai Zaha selama separuh musim.Klo cuma jadi "Powell" ya mungkin akan dipinjamkan guna dapet menit bermain lebih banyak. Ya dilihat dl aja dah.Klo potensial dan mampu bersaing ya dipertahankan.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #113
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

MOga jangan samapai mirip Bebe waktu itu, awal2 keliatan cukup menjanjikan, dribble, pace, run, balance keliatan bagus tapi setelah nya.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #114
Victory
reserve player
masih newbie :)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Victory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Klo aku baca di dailymail sih Moyes akan menilai Zaha selama separuh musim.Klo cuma jadi "Powell" ya mungkin akan dipinjamkan guna dapet menit bermain lebih banyak. Ya dilihat dl aja dah.Klo potensial dan mampu bersaing ya dipertahankan.
ohh gt toh...
nanggung bener setengah musim, ga sekalian aja pasca tour ini, udah cukup masuk first team United atau belum. kalo nanti Zaha cuma jd 'Powell' berarti Januari bakal cari winger baru atau pake stok winger lama atau mainin Welbeck/Kagawa lagi deh
Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
MOga jangan samapai mirip Bebe waktu itu, awal2 keliatan cukup menjanjikan, dribble, pace, run, balance keliatan bagus tapi setelah nya.......
first time: good dribbling, running so fast, and then he cross the ball...what the...!!
*puasa, sabarrr*
Old 22-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #115
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

VIDEO: Wilfried Zaha’s Performance vs The A-League All Stars

iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #116
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Zaha: I can be wing man

Manchester United - Official Site
22/07/2013 09:30, Report by Nick Coppack in Japan

Manchester United new-boy Wilfried Zaha is eyeing regular first-team football at Old Trafford this season.

The tricky winger helped Crystal Palace earn promotion to the Barclays Premier League this season and now wants to make his mark in the competition with the English champions.

“For my first season the plan is to secure a first-team place,” the 20-year-old told ManUtd.com. “I just want to be able to play regularly. That’s my goal for my first season in the Premier League.

“If I manage to accomplish that then I can move on to other things. I’m just taking things step by step.”

The first of those strides came just over a week ago in Bangkok, when Zaha pulled on the Reds’ shirt for the first time. In that match, a substitute appearance against a Singha All Star XI, he was lively and direct, hitting the post with a brilliant effort from a wide angle.

A week later he started against the Foxtel A-League All Stars, in front of more than 83,000 fans in Sydney. Again he impressed with his willingness to take on defenders, and again he came within a matter of inches of getting on the scoresheet.

“I already think it’s a great achievement for me to be able to wear the Manchester United shirt. I’m just taking everything slowly and I hope to score a goal on the tour. That would cap everything for me.”

Zaha is certainly loving life at his new club, although admits he’s still having to pinch himself from time to time in order to believe it’s real.

“I’m still a bit starstruck, if I’m honest, but I’m enjoying every minute of it.

“In the changing room I’m sitting between Ryan Giggs and Danny Welbeck. I mean, I’m sitting next to these famous people who I watch all the time on TV. It’s just a dream to be able to play with them.

“I sit there and think, ‘Oh my God, I’m actually in the changing room with these guys’. But I’m obviously here for a reason.

"I worked hard at Palace to get the move I wanted and I just want to prove to people that I deserve to be here.”
Old 25-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #117
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Young welcomes Zaha

Manchester United - Official Site
24/07/2013 19:32, Report by Adam Marshall

Ashley Young has welcomed the competition Wilfried Zaha will bring to a place on the flanks in David Moyes' Manchester United side.

The experienced England winger has linked up with the squad on tour after recovering from injury and has been impressed by the glimpses of real quality shown by the summer arrival from Crystal Palace.

Even though the two could be competing for a first-team spot at times in the upcoming season, Young can only see the benefits of bringing the 20-year-old into the squad.

"You've always got to be on point every day as there is so much competition for places," he told MUTV. "It's always good for the club having additions like Wilf and he's been fantastic.

"He's had the experience of joining the tour a bit earlier on and he's got to know the team. As a club, any new player who comes in is welcomed with open arms. From the experience I had, you just have got to work hard and get your head down and that's exactly what I've seen so far from Wilf.

"He's going to be a fantastic player. We wouldn't have signed him if he wasn't going to have a great future and he'll have the experience of listening to the older, experienced players talk. He takes that on board and he'll go on to settle in straight away. It's easy to settle in at a place like this."

It's been two years since Young joined United from Aston Villa and he feels he has become a better player since linking up with the champions.

"I think it's gone pretty quickly," he admitted. "Two years ago, I was walking around a park in Boston and now I'm here in Japan two years on. It's a totally different experience to back then. Obviously, I'd just joined the club and was new to the surroundings.

"Everything was new to me but, today, speaking two years on, I'm more experienced. I've got older as well and am starting to know more about the club. I've just joined up after being injured and I'm delighted to be out here.

"I think I've changed in those two years. I've grown more and the more you grow, your ability grows at a club like United."
Old 26-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #118
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Wilfried's warm welcome

26/07/2013 09:19, Report by Nick Coppack in Osaka

Wilfried Zaha insists he feels right at home at Manchester United, despite only training with his new team-mates for the past two weeks.

The former Crystal Palace winger has caught the eye in each of his three pre-season performances so far and was singled out for praise from boss David Moyes following the Reds' match in Yokohama on Tuesday night.

And although Zaha has admitted he's still somewhat "starstruck" when he looks around the United dressing room, the 20-year-old says he's settling in well.

"Everyone’s so nice and they make you feel comfortable," he told ManUtd.com. "I was so nervous when I came in, but I was made to feel at home straight away.

"On my first day at the club there were about 100 people I needed to meet. I was going around shaking people’s hands and thinking ‘I’m never going to remember these names!’. But it is like a family here."

Senior members of the squad have also gone out of their way to welcome the new recruit, while Zaha revealed he's struck up a close bond already with Danny Welbeck.

"Everybody’s done their bit," he said. "Rio spoke to me, Giggsy’s spoke to me on the pitch, helping me out with positioning and things like that.

"Welbz is one of the people I speak to the most, though – him, Adnan [Januzaj] and Alex [Büttner].

"Anderson has been good too. Everybody’s tried to make me feel comfortable. It’s been really nice. All the people at the club are chilled out and this tour is giving me the chance to get to know everyone. I’m enjoying it."
Old 26-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #119
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Zaha eyes league game-time

26/07/2013 13:14, Report by Adam Marshall

Wilfried Zaha is hoping his exciting performances for United can earn him plenty of playing time in next season's Barclays Premier League.

The winger scored his first goal for the Reds in injury time to earn a 2-2 draw with Shinji Kagawa's former club Cerezo Osaka. After coming off the bench to great effect, he is pressing home his claims for a starting spot in David Moyes' line-up.

"It felt great," Zaha enthused to MUTV. "The goal has been coming for the last couple of games and I'm happy I finally managed to get it.

"It's all about the gaffer really as he's given me chances to prove myself and play with the likes of Rio, Giggsy, van Persie and Welbz. I've enjoyed it and it's a great chance to meet everyone and bond with the team. They have made me feel at home. Everyone encourages me and supports me so it's cool - I feel like a Manchester United player.

"It was hot out there - every minute I was trying to go to the bench and get water but it's good practice for us to play in such conditions as, when we go back to the club, it'll be easier.

"It's been great. Just playing time is all I wanted and hopefully I'll get that in the season to come"
Old 26-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #120
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful, beautiful show of zaha!
Main bagus, jd MoTM, penonton dlm hal ini gw jg terhibur dgn penampilannya. Ini ngingetin gimana trik maupun rasa percaya diri yg dipunya CR7 dulu namun diumur yg lbh muda, 18 thn..

Ngelewatin lawannya sesaat sebelum melakukan crossing sejauh ini lebih efektif drpda valencia musim lalu. Zaha terkesan gak monoton karena jg rajin nusuk ke tengah atau bagi bola sampe tengah.. Asal jgn kyk nani, bagus diawal, lama2 makin 'terlena'...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 212
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, aditattoo, ailverson, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, anyanapati, Ardhie Nemanja, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, b3ck_23_wan, Baby_Faced_Assassin, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Bulma, Caccarito, CeCe, chandra7, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, cimbuang69, clsenz, dalasviggi, dee_vee7, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, dudut, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, Efri Loebay, eMJi_197, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fandyMUFC, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, joule27, jun sa, Juni HW, junpriadi, K3nny_11, kingherooney, koyo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Lila, louis_ozhan, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, mas_ado, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, monkeyDcihuy, MUFCBOLANGMUFC, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, Naen ERROR, nanando, naufalhilmy, NdeGue, Nemanje, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nurrohman, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, Pure_red, Rage, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, Reza Barcode, reza willya, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, risyadfardy, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, Ryan Smith, saka7, scratch, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stardian, Supernan, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tasho, TedWhiteblood, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, Wibiebintang, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku