United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #401
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David William Moyes

David Moyes up for the fight as new West Ham boss: 'I think my record will stand up as well as anybody's'

* David Moyes set to become next West Ham manager after Slaven Bilic sacking
* Having overseen Sunderland's relegation Scot is keen to get back to work
* Senior figures at Hammers feel club was not being driven hard enough
* Moyes hopes to persuade Stuart Pearce to join coaching staff with him

David Moyes will be confirmed as the new manager of West Ham on Tuesday to shake up a dressing room that senior figures at the club felt was not being driven hard enough by Slaven Bilic.

Bilic's tenure ended in a meeting with David Sullivan on Monday morning and the club moved immediately to secure the services of Moyes, who flew in from Qatar on Monday morning for talks in London.

Moyes, 54, is set to sign a two-and-a-half year contract that will include a break clause at the end of this season if the Scot fails to make an impact.

His arrival will certainly lift the intensity of training and for good measure he has turned to Stuart Pearce, a former West Ham player he hopes he can persuade to join his coaching staff.

Alan Irvine is also expected to team up again with the former Everton and Manchester United boss, while Chris Woods was the one member of the Bilic backroom team to survive the axe. Moyes had Woods as his goalkeeping coach at Everton and United.

Sportsmail understands Moyes' deal is heavily weighted towards a £2million bonus for keeping the club in the Premier League after Saturday's crushing 4-1 defeat by Liverpool saw them slip into the bottom three.

David Moyes is to be announced as new West Ham manager after Slaven Bilic's sacking

In a recent interview with this newspaper he expressed his determination to repair the damage of a difficult year in the north east which saw him relegated to the Championship with Sunderland.

'That was my first ever relegation and I hope it'll be my last,' he said. 'I want that winning feeling again.'

Moyes has the international break to acquaint himself with the club and then three games that represent a decent chance of getting some precious points on the board; a trip to Watford is followed by an encounter with Leicester at the London Stadium before they face Everton at Goodison Park on November 29.

After that, however, things get tougher, with Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal their next three games. But Moyes will walk into the East London club confident of his methods and proud of his record, despite some of the challenges he has faced, here in England and in Spain, since leaving Everton in 2013.

'I think my last game was 499 games as a Premier League manager,' he said in his recent interview. 'I've maybe got 880 or 890 as a manager in total. I think my record will stand up as well as anybody's.'

On the decision to dismiss Bilic after less than two-and-a-half years in charge, West Ham said there was an urgent need 'to move forward positively and in line with their ambition'.

A statement from joint-chairmen Sullivan and David Gold said Bilic, the 49-year-old former Croatia coach, had conducted himself with 'honesty and integrity', while the decision to terminate his employment had been made 'with disappointment and heavy hearts'.

They added: 'We see this as an exciting opportunity to appoint a quality manager to the position to inject fresh ideas, organisation and enthusiasm into a very talented squad.

'We will now focus our entire efforts on bringing in the manager we believe can get the best out of the current squad of players and steer the club towards the top half of the table as quickly as possible.'

Speaking to reporters as he left West Ham's training ground, Bilic said: 'There are no hard feelings. I can be very proud of my work here.

'We didn't start this crucial season well. As in many clubs across Europe, the manager is the one who pays the price. It's a very logical move.'

West Ham also announced that Bilic's coaching assistants Nikola Jurcevic, Edin Terzic, Julian Dicks and Miljenko Rak had also left with immediate effect.

If Sam Allardyce takes the Everton manager's job it throws up the intriguing possibility at Goodison later this month of Moyes taking on Allardyce, both facing their old clubs.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5056189/David-Moyes-fight-new-West-Ham-boss.html
dilema nih bagi Moyes, Everton & WHU sama di 'zona merah'. tapi kalo melihat skuad yg ada, Everton lebih memiliki 'masa depan', jadi mending melatih Everton drpd WHU, itung2 reunian juga
Old 07-11-2017, 04:22 PM   #402
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

"I’m really just looking forward to getting started, because we are now in the season and we have to get up-and-running right away to get the job done"

Moyes’ most recent Premier League role ended in relegation with Sunderland last season and, although the experience has made him stronger and was a blip in an otherwise highly impressive managerial career so far, he admits he does have a point to prove.

“Yes, I think I do,” he said. “I’ve managed five clubs since starting out nearly 20 years ago, starting at Preston and then going to Everton. My period at Manchester United is well documented and I then did something I have always wanted to do by experiencing management abroad, with Real Sociedad.

“It’s only been the last job [at Sunderland] where I feel it wasn’t a good move and I didn’t enjoy the experience. So I’m hungry to make sure I get things right now.

“I don’t know any manager who hasn’t gone through negative periods, especially in the game today. I hope it gives me great strength and understanding of what is required.

“The focus here is purely between now and the end of the season. The first thing is to win the next game and build from there, and I’m sure we will be in a much stronger position before long.”

Goodluck David Moyes
Old 08-11-2017, 12:50 PM   #403
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

David Moyes has been unveiled as the manager of West Ham United

Old 18-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #404
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Moyes malam ini akan diuji oleh Watford, debut pertandingannya memimpin West Ham..
Old 05-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #405
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Moyes will hold contract talks with West Ham once their Premier League status is secured, as he eyes a more prominent role in transfers

* West Ham are set to offer David Moyes a two-year deal once safety is secured
* The Scot has taken the club five points clear of the Premier League drop zone
* The 54-year-old wants a hands-on role when it comes to player recruitment

West Ham manager David Moyes will hold talks over a new contract as soon as their Premier League status is secured and wants a hands-on role in player recruitment.

The Scot is likely to be offered a two-year deal to stay in charge of the Hammers after impressing the club’s hierarchy and has already started scouting summer transfer targets.

Moyes was at Craven Cottage on Tuesday night to watch Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic in the flesh for the second time in a week. The 54-year-old also saw the Serb face Nigeria during the international break and he scored in both games in front of the former Manchester United boss.

David Moyes will hold contract talks with West Ham once he secures Premier League safety

Co-owners David Sullivan and David Gold have been impressed by Moyes, who was appointed in November when the club were inside the bottom three.

He has steered them five points clear of the Premier League’s relegation zone and oversaw a crucial 3-0 win over Southampton at the London Stadium on Saturday.

Moyes promised ruthlessness at his first West Ham press conference and has delivered, such as when Michail Antonio was dropped against Crystal Palace for turning up late to a team meeting.

He has also got Marko Arnautovic firing. The Austrian had not scored under Slaven Bilic following his £25million move from Stoke but was the star of the show in Saturday’s win over Southampton.

Moyes was left frustrated with West Ham’s business in January as they missed out on a midfielder but he will look to have a significant say in their transfers this summer.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5579915/Moyes-set-contract-talks-West-Ham-safety-secured.html
bisa lah West Ham lolos degradasi & musim depan bisa bersaing di papan tengah, syukur2 lolos EL
Old 17-05-2018, 09:17 AM   #406
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

West Ham part company with manager David Moyes and his backroom staff with 'high-calibre' replacement expected within the next 10 days

* David Moyes held talks with West Ham after his contract expired on Sunday
* The Scot has left his position following the conclusion of his six-month contract
* His backroom staff of Alan Irvine, Billy McKinlay and Stuart Pearce have also left
* A replacement for Moyes is expected to be announced within the next 10 days

David Moyes parted ways with West Ham after becoming frustrated with the way his situation was handled by the club.

Moyes spoke with co-chairman David Sullivan on Wednesday morning and the Scottish manager, who led the Hammers to Premier League safety, was understood to have ruled himself out of a new deal.

On Monday, just hours after Moyes’ contract had expired, Sportsmail revealed co-chairman Sullivan had held a meeting with Shakhtar Donetsk coach Paulo Fonseca at his Essex mansion.

Fellow co-owner David Gold then said on Tuesday he wants Moyes to stay but in a statement on Wednesday, Sullivan claimed the club had decided to ‘move in a different direction’.

West Ham’s backroom staff of Alan Irvine, Billy McKinlay and Stuart Pearce have also departed and the Hammers now want to name a ‘high-calibre figure’ within the next ten days.

Fonseca was a candidate but his lack of Premier League experience is a concern and he is in line to stay with Shakhtar. Manuel Pellegrini, Unai Emery, Marco Silva and Rafa Benitez remain on their shortlist.

Moyes, who inherits a survival bonus worth around £1.65million, told West Ham several times this season they had issues that needed addressing. The club’s ‘culture of leaks’ was among them, while he also had ideas of how to improve their Rush Green training ground.

Sources on Wednesday said Moyes could take time off following this experience and wait for an opportunity at another Premier League club, preferably one in the top eight.

West Ham confirmed Moyes’ exit at noon and Sullivan thanked the manager for his efforts following his arrival in November, when they sat in the relegation zone.

David Moyes has left his position as manager of West Ham with immediate effect. Moyes held talks with Hammers bosses after his contract expired but an agreement wasn't met. The Scot achieved Premier League survival but a replacement is expected in the next 10 days

Quote:
MOYES'S HAMMERS RECORD

In all competitions

Games: 31

Wins: 9

Draws: 10

Losses: 12

Win percentage: 29.03

Premier League

Games: 28

Wins: 8

Draws: 9

Losses: 11

Win percentage: 42.1
‘Throughout his time here, David has carried himself with dignity and honesty and we have all found him to be a pleasure to work with,’ said Sullivan, 69.

‘He, Alan, Stuart and Billy accepted the challenge and attacked it head on, turning around a difficult situation. They deserve great respect for the job they have done and they leave the club with our best wishes.

‘When David and his team arrived, it was the wish of both parties that the focus be only on the six months until the end of the season, at which point a decision would be made with regards to the future.

'Having taken stock of the situation and reflected now the campaign is complete, we feel that it is right to move in a different direction.

‘We are already taking steps to identify and recruit the manager we believe can take West Ham United forward in line with our ambitions. We aim to appoint a high-calibre figure who we feel will lead the club into an exciting future for our loyal supporters within the next ten days.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5735609/West-Ham-company-manager-David-Moyes-backroom-staff-following-end-contract.html
Sam Allardyce dipecat Everton, akankah Moyes kembali ke klub yg membesarkan namanya?
Old 18-05-2018, 06:48 AM   #407
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin memang lebih baik jika Moyes kembali ke Everton karena ikatan keduanya memang cukup kuat. Seandainya dulu Sir Alex Ferguson tidak meminta untuk menggantikannya di United mungkin Moyes akan tetap setia di Everton (bersama Fellaini), hehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #408
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I think we were a centre-forward away from being contenders for the Premier League': David Moyes believes he was on the brink of Everton title tilt

* David Moyes has opened up on his time as manager of Everton Football Club
* Moyes spent over 11 years with the Toffees and enjoyed a progressive period
* He believes he was a solid centre-forward away from challenging for the title
* Moyes' highest finish with the club was fourth place during the 2004/05 season

David Moyes has sensationally claimed he was just one elite centre-forward away from challenging for the Premier League title when he was Everton manager.

Moyes was in charge at Goodison for 11-and-a-half years from 2002 to 2013, before later leaving to replace Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.

Everton became a resilient and difficult to break down team under Moyes, and achieved Champions League qualification following the end of the 2004-05 season - his highest league finish with the club.

Speaking this week on Sky Sports ahead of Everton's tie with another one of his former clubs West Ham - Moyes admitted he believes he wasn't far away from the ultimate prize.

'I actually think we were a centre forward away from being contenders for the Premier League.

The Scotsman enjoyed his most successful spell in management when in charge at Goodison

'I think when I finished we had a great team. I think our style was as good as anybody.'

Moyes however believes the Everton today is vastly different from the club he once guided, and hinted that some values may have been lost along the way.

'We finished fourth one year. I think we were in Europe four or fives times during my time here.

Moyes later left Everton to replace Alex Ferguson at Manchester United at Old Trafford

'We had a brilliant time here at Everton and I see things changing, I don’t know if it’s always for the good. I think it’s good that they’ve spent money and have money to spend but we signed fantastic players here.

'We had a great spirit and great ethos at the club and what I think the club stood for. I think they’ve gone off that a bit.'

The Toffees currently sit in 11th place after five games played so far this season, picking up just six points from a possible 15.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6173585/David-Moyes-believes-brink-Everton-Premier-League-title-tilt.html
Old 25-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #409
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I don't know if it's quite as good as that team at that time': David Moyes questions whether Liverpool are a better team now than in 2008

* David Moyes highlighted Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso
* He felt that team were better than Jurgen Klopp's current side
* Liverpool have 100 per cent record after six games, scoring 14 goals this season

Former Everton boss David Moyes revealed he felt Liverpool's 2008 side featuring Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano, Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres were superior to the club's current crop.

The current league leaders have been tipped as potential Premier League winners, and possess a deadly front three in Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino.

Yet Moyes insisted he felt the side of 10 years ago were a match for anyone.

David Moyes doubts whether Liverpool's current team is their best ever Premier League side. Moyes faced Steven Gerrard's Liverpool several times while boss of city rivals Everton

'I think they've got a really good team but I look back at the Liverpool teams I played against over the years,' Moyes explained to Sky Sports Goals On Sunday.

'Liverpool had great teams, with [Xabi] Alonso, [Javier] Mascherano, [Steven] Gerrard and [Fernando] Torres was upfront. The boys they had - Liverpool had great teams.'

While those four played for Liverpool, they achieved a best Premier League finish of second in 2008/2009, without achieving silverware in any other competition.

The current squad have finished fourth in consecutive seasons, while last year they also reached the Champions League final before losing 3-1 to Real Madrid.

'This is a good Liverpool team as well but I don't know if it's quite as good as that team at that time.

'But I think they're playing a good style. They've got forward players who are exceptional and because of that it makes them a real threat.'

However, fans on social media were split over Moyes' opinion, with some feeling while they were better individuals, the current side has better depth.

One responded simply, 'Is he mental?' while another offered 'That's because it's a better squad now.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6198529/David-Moyes-questions-Liverpool-better-team.html
Old 21-11-2018, 11:00 PM   #410
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Foto langka Moyes nih..

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 238
-bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.besar, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, Abi Nazhifa, adelberth, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, akbardinata, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, amienz_muhamad, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arif VDS, arik_, aris_33, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Ayu Blasting, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, babol, bang_zak, beckz_on7, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bucay deathbat, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cintaoven, clsenz, CRj, Darwin Sukendar, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Desky, De_Silvia, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dudut jr, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edroid, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, erland_lie, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fatikh, Febribule, febyrc, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, firman_A, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ib17u mancunian, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jalanjalanyuk, jaxians, Jhein KimberLys, jifortin, JustUnited, keanOehlers, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Peppiredarmy, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, reddevilmaniac, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, rgnar, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, RVP20, Ryan Smith, sen, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Sir Suwie, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudhy nebo, Supernan, syaeful28, syahrizal, tasho, taufikdevil, theater of dream, toge, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, viki_manchunian, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wibiebintang, widihendrik, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku