United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 07-10-2022, 01:24 PM   #201
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
sampe2 Eriksen main agak lebih ke belakang sehingga Bruno bisa lebih fokus menyerang

kalo ada Casemiro, Eriksen bisa sesekali bantu menyerang juga. nah semalem akhirnya Casemiro starter juga tandem ama Eriksen, jadi gimana nih pendapatnya performa Casemiro ngab?
Walau engga main full, gue pribadi ngeliat casemiro main, ngerasa lebih aman di tengah bang..hehe

Mungkin nextnya casemiro bisa jadi starter kali ya..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 09:00 AM   #202
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bruno Fernandes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
Walau engga main full, gue pribadi ngeliat casemiro main, ngerasa lebih aman di tengah bang..hehe

Mungkin nextnya casemiro bisa jadi starter kali ya..hehe
wah habis jadi starter terbukti umpan ciamiknya berhasi membuat Ronaldo mencetak gol ke-700. apalagi GW depan vs NU, Tominay kena larangan bermain setelah mengoleksi 5 kartu kuning, otomatis Casemiro jadi starter lagi deh (kalo gak cedera)
Old 10-10-2022, 10:24 AM   #203
rio vander vidic
first team
-

rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
wah habis jadi starter terbukti umpan ciamiknya berhasi membuat Ronaldo mencetak gol ke-700. apalagi GW depan vs NU, Tominay kena larangan bermain setelah mengoleksi 5 kartu kuning, otomatis Casemiro jadi starter lagi deh (kalo gak cedera)
Dari matahin serangan, langsung berubah jadi umpan..keren banget
Old 17-10-2022, 09:38 AM   #204
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Danny Murphy suggests Erik ten Hag should DROP Bruno Fernandes for Christian Eriksen as he says the misfiring Portuguese star needs added motivation to get back to his best

* Portuguese playmaker has seen his goal involvements for the club fall off a cliff
* Danny Murphy suggested removing him from the firing line to rediscover form
* Bruno Fernandes again struggled as Man United toiled to break Newcastle down

Danny Murphy has suggested taking Bruno Fernandes out of the firing line to help him rediscover his best form.

Fernandes has seen his goal involvements at Manchester United dry up spectacularly - in his first season he averaged a goal or an assist every 79 minutes. So far this term that number is 405 minutes.

The Portuguese has one goal and one assist in nine Premier League appearances as well as an assist in four Europa League showings this term.

Analysing his performance on Match of the Day after United toiled to a 0-0 draw at home to Newcastle, Murphy cited the drop off in Fernandes' performances and suggested a period out of the team might be beneficial.

'It's a real concern for one of their most creative players (lack of goal involvements),' he said.

'I think when Eriksen comes back he [Erik Ten Hag] may have to take him out of the firing line for a little while and put Eriksen in [to] give him a little kick up the bottom to see if they can improve his numbers because every player needs that now and again.'

Bruno Fernandes has endured a difficult start to the season with it not quite clicking for him. The Portuguese has seen his goal involvements significantly dry up as he chases bygone form

Eriksen missed the draw against Newcastle at Old Trafford through injury, though Ten Hag has so far opted to use him in a number of different roles seemingly to also accommodate Fernandes.

The Dane has played in the false nine position, central midfield and also in a more advanced central role.

Fernandes, who is one of United's leaders on and off the pitch, has endured a difficult spell at the club with questions having hung over his form for a number of months.

The Portuguese appeared to be one of a number of victims of the turbulence of last term under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and then Ralf Rangnick.

Despite that, United rewarded Fernandes with a new deal at the end of last season. It was reported at the time that it brought the Portuguese a significant pay rise and catapulted him into the club's top three earners.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11322147/Danny-Murphy-suggests-Erik-ten-Hag-DROP-Bruno-Fernandes-Christian-Eriksen.html
Old 19-10-2022, 09:17 AM   #205
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes took the Premier League by storm after arriving at Man United and became their talisman in attack... but under a new regime with Erik ten Hag and Cristiano Ronaldo back on the scene, he's lost his spark and is struggling to stop the rot

* Bruno Fernandes has declined over the years after joining Man United in 2020
* Fernandes' decline has been linked to the Cristiano Ronaldo's return to United
* He averaged a goal involvement every 80 minutes in his first 18 months at United
* During the current Premier League campaign, he has only scored one goal so far

Bruno Fernandes joined Manchester United in January 2020 for £67.7million. The club were struggling with creativity under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and needed some inspiration.

Fernandes had a relatively quiet debut against Wolves but went on to take the Premier League by storm - offering the club the spark they were looking for.

He captured the attention of the Old Trafford faithful and became a household name in the English-top flight as a result of his impressive performances on the pitch.

However, Fernandes has declined in recent years and many believe Cristiano Ronaldo's return was that catalyst - claiming the 28-year-old is struggling to thrive alongside his international team-mate.

Fernandes has tried to dismiss claims that Ronaldo's arrival has had something to do with his disappointing form. The 28-year-old told The Athletic: 'Most of my assists last season were for him, so I don't think (it is fair).

'I just had a poor season in terms of my own numbers. I don't think it is about Cristiano or myself. Before he came, I was also taking the penalties, but I had two chances to take the penalties last season and I missed both. So I cannot blame Cristiano for taking penalties, especially when he scores them.

'When I missed against Arsenal in April, it was him who gave me the ball and said: "Go yourself and score". I missed but I felt that he trusted me to be the one to step up and score in the big moment. So I don't think it is because of Cristiano, it is because I didn't do the best in myself in some moments to get goals or assists.'

So, what are the reasons for his decline over the years? Sportsmail takes a look and identifies the contributing factors.

Bruno Fernandes has declined over the years after joining Manchester United in 2020. Many people believe his decline is down to the return of his team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo. Fernandes provided United with the spark they needed under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. However, he struggled to settle under the club's interim manager Ralf Rangnick

Contributing less goals and assists

Fernandes provided 29 goals and 19 assists during his first 53 Premier League appearances after joining from Sporting Lisbon in January 2020.

He quickly established himself as one of United's star players and fans couldn't help but get excited. His wonderfully taken assist against City and his goals against Tottenham, Everton and Leicester added to the buzz.

He continued to thrive at United - ranking second in the Premier League for goal involvements during the 2020-2021 season (30). He sat just behind Harry Kane (37) in that department.

The Portugal international also created the most chances in the English top-flight during the 2020-21 campaign - recording a total of 95 big opportunities.

However, Fernandes began to decline soon after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked as the Manchester United manager. He then struggled to settle under interim boss Ralf Rangnick.

Rangnick's arrival as interim manager did the Portugal international no favours. The German manager preferred a 4-2-2-2 formation - which denied Fernandes the chance to play in the No 10 role he prefers.

Fernandes was visibly irritated with Rangnick's formation and cut a frustrated figure during United's game with Newcastle, with his body language criticised by former United defender Gary Neville.

As a result, Fernandes was left out of United's starting XI for games against Wolves - marking the first time he was dropped from team since arriving at Old Trafford in 2020.

Fernandes worked his way back into the squad after Rangnick took Carlos Carvalhal's advice by playing him as a box-to-box midfielder.

However, the return of Cristiano Ronaldo appears to have had an impact on Fernandes' position as talisman, with the latter conceding penalty duties to his Portuguese compatriot.

Bruno’s free-playing role was curbed by the need to accommodate Ronaldo - who returned to the club after signing from Juventus in August 2021.

Ronaldo's involvement in the team seems to have prevented Fernandes from scoring goals, registering assists and making progressive passes.

Fans and pundits question whether Ronaldo is preventing Fernandes from playing his best. Ronaldo has officially taken over penalty duties from Fernandes at Manchester United. Ronaldo and Fernandes have struggled to link-up domestically and internationally

Given they are international team-mates, they should be able to link-up well. However, that has not been the case.

While trying to qualify for the European Championship with Portugal, the pair managed to score 12 out of their team's 22 goals. Ronaldo found the back of the net 11 times while Fernandes only scored once.

Additionally, Ronaldo and Fernandes failed to combine for single goal during the qualifying stage. Plus, even more alarmingly, Fernandes was never on the pitch when Ronaldo scored.

Shooting accuracy has dropped

Given Fernandes is failing to score goals, it comes as no surprise that his shooting accuracy has dropped over the last couple of seasons.

During the 2019-20 campaign, Fernandes was getting 41 per cent of his shots on target.

That drastically dropped during the 2021-22 campaign. He only managed to 33 per cent of his shots on target during his 36 Premier League appearances.

Fernandes has managed to improve his accuracy during the 2022-23 campaign - registering 40 per cent of his shots on target - but that is still lower (just) than when he first joined the club.

Becoming less disciplined

Fernandes is letting his frustrations get the better of him at Manchester United. He is picking up more yellow cards than ever before - having been booked a total of four times in the Premier League so far this season.

Should Fernandes continue the way he is going, he could pick up a total of 16 yellow cards during the 2022-23 Premier League campaign. That would top last year's tally by six.

When Fernandes was thriving at United - when he first arrived from Sporting - he only picked up six cards in 37 top-flight appearances. Whereas now, he is also already on four and has only played nine games.

Fernandes has been struggling with his shooting accuracy over the last season and a half. Fernandes is letting his frustrations get the better of him and is picking up more yellow cards. The 28-year-old Portugal international has also been criticised for his body language

Fernandes must control his frustrations to return to his best form. Additionally, he must control his emotions for the good of the team as some pundits believe his negativity is rubbing off on his United's team-mates.

Former footballer Alan Hutton called out Fernandes earling this year for his attitude. He said it was impacting the other players in the squad.

Hutton said: 'Obviously we're not privy to what's going on in the dressing room, but there is a lot of noise around Manchester United at the moment.

'It's not good. I'm hearing about things behind the scenes and that the dressing room isn't happy. The biggest thing for me, from the outside looking in, is the body language of some of the players.

'You can be going through a slump, which is fine, but you're still tackling, you're still running about the pitch. Bruno Fernandes for one, a fantastic player, been excellent since he's come to the club.

'He's throwing his hands up in the air, blaming other people. This is the guy that these youngsters would look towards to really help them moving forward.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11323125/Manchester-United-Bruno-Fernandes-declined-years.html
Old 07-11-2022, 08:48 AM   #206
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Kmren di atas, gue sempet bilang kayaknya susah buat menang liga kalo tengahnya ngandelin bruno..ngikut2 diskusi di red cafe..hehe

Tapi pas gak ada bruno, langsung kerasa efeknya..hadeeeuuh..
Old 14-11-2022, 08:33 AM   #207
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 29-12-2022, 05:42 AM   #208
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHY IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT NUMBERS FOR BRUNO

Bruno Fernandes feels he’s playing some of his best football at Manchester United this season, even if he’s not getting as many goals and assists as he did in his first 18 months with the club.

Fernandes enjoyed an incredible start to his Old Trafford career, scoring 40 goals and registering 26 assists across the 2019/20 and 2020/21 campaigns, winning the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award at the end of each.

After a dip in form last term, relative to his high standards, Fernandes is once again performing well as the creative heart of Erik ten Hag’s side.

He may only have five goal involvements so far in 2022/23, according to FBRef.com, but Bruno is still scoring highly in terms of shot-creating actions and expected assists in the Premier League, as he is behind only Kevin De Bruyne and Kieran Trippier in both metrics.

United have won each of our last four games in all competitions and Fernandes is enjoying the momentum that brings too.

“If we’re talking about statistics, in my first year it was amazing,” he told NBC Sports, shortly after full-time of our 3-0 victory over Nottingham Forest.

“Probably now, I’m not getting as many goals and assists but I’m playing much better and I am more involved in the game than I was before.

“It’s more important that the team wins. That makes your week. It’s easier to go to training and see the same faces when you win than it is when you lose.”

Fernandes played an important part in United’s second goal against Forest, launching a pass forward to enable Marcus Rashford to assist scorer Anthony Martial, as the Reds turned defence into attack in the blink of an eye.

Fernandes, along with Casemiro and Christian Eriksen in midfield, has a brilliant understanding of when to speed the game up and when to slow it down and that’s helping our attackers to reap the rewards in front of goal.

“I think that is something that comes naturally, we know the players that we have up front,” Bruno added.

“They [Rashford and Martial] are players for the one v one, players that want to go forward, want to go into the space. It’s our job to make sure that we go at the right time and we keep the ball whenever we can.

“Whenever the result is on your side, you have to slow it down and they [Forest] pressed well, they’re waiting for us to make a mistake and counter, so it was massive for us to understand the moment and to go faster or slow it down.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2023, 08:36 AM   #209
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

‘We look like a team now’: Manchester United captain Bruno Fernandes hails ‘amazing comeback’ against Man City as Erik ten Hag’s strong approach that saw Cristiano Ronaldo leave has brought the Red Devils closer together

* Manchester United went one point behind Man City after a 2-1 win on Saturday
* Bruno Fernandes scored a controversial equaliser for United at Old Trafford
* Marcus Rashford then scored to hand the Red Devils the important three points
* Fernandes revealed he told the squad that they now 'look like a team'

Bruno Fernandes has revealed that he told the rest of the Manchester United squad that they 'look like a team now' - before their comeback victory against rivals Manchester City.

The Portuguese international scored the controversial equaliser to cancel out Jack Grealish's opener, before Marcus Rashford poked home the winner.

United are now just one point behind Man City in the table, and Fernandes after the game hailed an 'amazing comeback' that left Rio Ferdinand celebrating with his former team-mate Paul Scholes from the onlooking BT studio.

He told BT Sport: 'It’s always important to win the game but as I said before the game for us it doesn’t matter [about] the opponent, the most important [thing] is winning and we did it. It was an amazing comeback, a great effort from the team.

'I said it before the game to the team "we look like a team now", some months ago, you could see sometimes a team, sometimes each one of us looking a bit for ourselves but now you see a proper team that works hard for each other and you see that it pays.'

United have looked a different team since the return of club football and have now won each of their last nine competitive fixtures, seven of which have come since the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo who left the club by mutual agreement on November 22.

And much of their improvement is likely down to Erik ten Hag's hard approach, which has seen the likes of Marcus Rashford dropped for disciplinary reasons despite his glittering form.

He has also imposed a 'Ronaldo rule' wage cap on United players, limiting their earnings to £200,000-a-week.

Bruno Fernandes revealed he told his team-mates that they looked 'like a team now' before their comeback win. Fernandes scored the equalising goal for his side as they came from behind against Manchester City. After a slow start to the season United have won nine consecutive games

Fernandes was also asked about his contentious goal that drew United level in the 78th minute.

The ball was played through to Rashford, who was in an offside position, and appeared to run with the ball.

Importantly though, Rashford didn't touch the ball, and he instead allowed it to roll into the feet of Fernandes to fire home.

Fernandes said: 'I think because I was facing the goal Marcus probably saw I was in a better position, I didn’t know if any of us were offside or not but it doesn’t have any influence because no one [was] close to him so it doesn’t have an influence on the team to defend.

'The only one close was one close to me, so it is what it is – a goal – and in the end we are really happy.'

United are now just six points behind leaders Arsenal after an incredible run of form and they could close the gap to the Gunners when they travel to the Emirates next Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11635291/Manchester-United-captain-Bruno-Fernandes-hails-amazing-comeback-Manchester-derby-victory.html
Old 20-01-2023, 08:37 AM   #210
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes claims Manchester United's squad suffered from 'low confidence' in the last two seasons, with the star backing the Red Devils to bounce back from their late setback against Crystal Palace

* Bruno Fernandes has claimed Erik ten Hag has instilled belief in the squad
* The Portuguese star admitted United stars had 'low confidence' in recent years
* Fernandes insists the Red Devils bounce back from a setback at Crystal Palace
* Ten Hag's side face a crucial clash against league leaders Arsenal on Sunday

Bruno Fernandes has claimed the confidence of Manchester United's players had been 'really low' the past two seasons, but believes Erik ten Hag has restored the squad's belief.

Fernandes made the comment following United's 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace, which marked an end to the club's nine match winning run in all competitions.

Ten Hag's side had looked on course for victory until Michael Olise's stunning injury time free-kick rescued a point for Palace.

Fernandes, who had opened the scoring in the first half, believes United's squad now have the confidence to brush off the setback in upcoming matches.

The Portuguese star appeared to suggest the squad had failed to respond to adversity in previous campaigns, which he put down to 'low confidence'.

Bruno Fernandes claimed Manchester United suffered from 'low confidence' the last two years. Fernandes suggested Erik ten Hag has restored belief to United's players this season

'This will not affect the team, for sure, we can't be affected by a result that was not the way we would like it to be,' Fernandes said, as per The Athletic.

'It's still a good moment for us, we're still doing great things, we have to go to the next one and try to win.

'It's confidence, last season, the last two seasons have been really difficult, the confidence of the players was really low.

'I think that's why results weren't coming, even when it was a tough period it was difficult to come through that.'

Fernandes insisted United will quickly move on from the draw at Selhurst Park, as they seek to maintain the momentum which has seen the Red Devils rise to third in the Premier League.

United are now level on points with rivals Manchester City and will look to close an eight point gap to leaders Arsenal in the coming weeks.

'United was in a race to win at Palace, but we didn't,' Fernandes said. 'Now, our race is to win the next one, that is our race, game by game, three days by three days, we just have to think on to the next one.

'Obviously, a draw is not enough for us, we want to win the game and we didn't. It's gone now, there's nothing we can do about this one.'

United will look to respond when they visit table toppers Arsenal on Sunday in a vital clash.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11654051/Bruno-Fernandes-claims-Manchester-United-players-suffered-low-confidence-recent-seasons.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, arik_, B4YU, bangkit, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, iamsetia, Iqbal14, jifortin, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, zudomiriku