United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 14-09-2011, 07:06 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Jesse Lingard

13/09/2011 15:06 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lingard glad to be tested

Jesse Lingard admits he appreciates being tested to the full at Reserves level.

The midfielder enjoyed a tremendous pre-season, emerging as one of the top scorers for Warren Joyce's side after being part of last term's successful FA Youth Cup-winning team.

Although he picked up an injury against Bury recently, the 18-year-old hit one of the best goals of the second-string's campaign so far in the victory against Swansea.

"It's been good," he told MUTV. "I'm enjoying my football as I've been playing a lot and scoring a lot. I couldn't ask for a better start really.

"It's a lot more physical playing against men now. It's faster as well so I've got to adapt to that.

"The boss [Joyce] has a craic a lot of the time but he's serious more of the time and motivates you on the pitch. He's a good manager.

"His training sessions are killers! He works us hard, and I mean hard, but they are enjoyable. The heart-rate monitor goes through the roof but he does give us a rest now and again."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube
Default Re: Jesse Lingard

ohH~ dia duluan yg masup kmari
guwe kirain si sam johnstone
yg udah ngikut pre-season kmarenan
ihihihi.. welcome dedek

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
demhyt
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
demhyt has a spectacular aura aboutdemhyt has a spectacular aura about

lingard, pogba, morrison, will keane, michael keane, fryers, larnell cole, tunniclife, norwood begitu banyak talenta tahun ini semoga tidak bernasib seperti class of 2003..
demhyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
Ridwanox
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ridwanox has no contributions yet

ane kurang tahu dengan pemain ini, ada yang bisa kasih data lebih???
Ridwanox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Warrington-born Jesse Lingard has progressed through the ranks with United after being treated patiently by the coaches.

The forward has made rapid progress and has matured physically, enabling him to make a real impact at Reserves level. Indeed, in pre-season for the 2011/2012, he weighed in with a number of goals and proved he could handle the step up from Academy football.

After helping Paul McGuinness' side win the FA Youth Cup in 2011, the livewire youngster is catching the eye - whether playing on the flanks or in his preferred central role, just behind the striker.

Clearly a bright future beckons for somebody who was handed a first-team shirt number during the 2011/12 campaign for both the Barclays Premier League and Champions League.

Indeed, he was on a three-man shortlist for the Reserves' Player of the Year award in recognition for his efforts over the campaign as he contributed nine goals. A clever and assured finisher, he is capable of mixing the spectacular finish with clinical, well-placed shots, he causes problems for defenders with his direct running.

A hard worker who always tracks back for the team, it's likely he will be heading out on loan in the 2012/2013 season - although there could be a chance he makes the squad for the pre-season tour.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 19-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #6
rondwisan

18/07/2012 21:30 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lingard's debut delight

Jesse Lingard was thrilled to make his debut in United's 1-0 win against AmaZulu.

The youngster turned in an extremely promising performance alongside Michael Carrick and Paul Scholes in midfield that suggests he could feel at home in the first team.

"It was an excellent experience," he told MUTV afterwards, clearly still bubbling with enthusiasm. "Training and playing with them [the first team] is a great, new experience for me and hopefully I can carry it on. It's all come so quickly, you know, and I've developed better than everyone assumed I would and kicked on from there.

"It's been great. It just tops it off making my debut for Manchester United. There's nothing better really.

"I had to treat it like a normal game and ignore the fans and the stadium. I had to concentrate on what I do best. It's better having your mates with you to guide you on - I've been playing with them for years so it's really good."

The presence of Carrick and Scholes also went a long way to help him settle quickly into the groove.

"They've been in the game a long time and for those two to speak to you the way they do, you get tips like that and it's a good learning curve for me," the Warrington-born midfielder added. "I'll take that into my game.

"Hopefully, this season the boss will keep me with the first team in training and take me to games and gives me good experience."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 20-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by demhyt View Post
lingard, pogba, morrison, will keane, michael keane, fryers, larnell cole, tunniclife, norwood begitu banyak talenta tahun ini semoga tidak bernasib seperti class of 2003..
Richardson, Eagles, Bradsley, Chadwick, Ricardo (GK), Caroll (GK) waktu itu memang kalah bersaing dengan tim senior yang lagi "hot" form (kecuali kiper) macam Silvestre & Heinze, David Beckham, Butt, Veron, Keane, Neville jadi memang susah mo di orbitkan.
Kalau skrg class 2009-2012 ane rasa punya kesempatan dimana banyak pemain senior yang akan menjelang pensiun, sudah gak konsisten & mgkn ambisi opa SAF utk mengulang kesuksesan class 92 dipenghujung karirnya.
Hanya sayang Pogba, Morrison, Fryers, Norwood sudah terlebih dahulu pindah
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #8
rondwisan

21/07/2012 07:30 - ManUtd.com, Nick Coppack
Lingard's hard work pays off

United midfielder Jesse Lingard admits even he has been surprised by the rapid progress he's made in the past 12 months.

Lauded by Sir Alex Ferguson following his first taste of senior football in Wednesday's opening pre-season fixture in Durban, the 19-year-old midfielder now hopes to earn more opportunities to impress on the big stage.

A close-to-capacity Moses Mabhida Stadium (a World Cup semi-final venue in 2010) is certainly a long way from Conference side Fleetwood Town's quaint Highbury Stadium, the ground on which Lingard came off the bench for United's Reserves a year to the day before he spoke to ManUtd.com on Friday.

"It's been a mad experience for me, to be honest," he says. "It's even surprised me. I've come on a lot quicker than anybody thought I would. But from the start of last year's Reserves season until now, where I'm playing first-team friendlies in South Africa, I've loved every minute of it.

"I'm happy I've been given a chance and now I'm determined to prove I belong here. It would mean a lot [if I succeed in nailing down a regular spot]. But if you want to get into this team you have to put in the effort. You look at the likes of Rio Ferdinand and you see the attributes you need to be a top player. I know I need to get bigger and stronger so that's what I'm going to do."

Lingard, who's both slighter and shorter than most modern-day footballers, revealed he spent time this summer undertaking extra training in a bid to get sharper and stronger for the new season.

"A lot of my progression can be put down to hard work. I've been hitting the gym a lot and I went away this summer to America where I did a lot of speed work and extra training. It's all paid off in what seems like a matter of months."

Lingard's no overnight sensation, though. He's been on United's books since he was seven. In recent years he's shone for both the Under-18s and the Reserves and admitted recently he'd relish a loan move away from Old Trafford.

"It's a natural progression," he says. "You move up from the Academy into the Reserves and then, hopefully, you play well and secure a loan.

"It's good for me that the manager's brought me on tour to get a bit of experience. If I do go on loan then this taste of being around a first-team squad should really help me. The aim would then be to do well and then come back and challenge for a first-team spot. That's what Danny Welbeck did when he went to Sunderland."

Like Welbeck, Lingard - born in Warrington - grew up a staunch United fan. "For as long as I remember," he says, "all I wanted to do was to play for this club.

"I've been at United from the age of seven. It's a massive deal for me to have progressed so far. I've worked hard all my life to get here and it's now starting to pay off."
Old 22-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #9
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Lingard.. Si cungkring yg mainnya bagus bahkan meski cuma jd pemain pengganti td lawan ajax.. Sentuhannya yahud, btw sayang bgt td gagal cetak gol.. Yakinlah, bareng petrucci doi bisa nembus skuad utama 2-3 thn lg klo terus berkembang..
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #10
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Menurutku Lingard lebih potensial dibanding Ando. Skill individu (khususnya passing), kreativitas dan visinya lebih bagus dibanding Ando. Ando cuma menang fisi, umur dan pengalaman. Dan klo aku jadi Fergie aku akan kasih porsi lebih buat dia di pre-season ini dibanding Ando.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku