United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 23-01-2019, 05:32 AM   #161
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

Rashford Gemilang, Bagaimana Nasib Lukaku di Manchester United?
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Manchester - Kegemilangan Marcus Rashford membuat Romelu Lukaku makin terpinggirkan. Kalah bersaing di lini depan Manchester United, benarkan dia akan pergi?

Rashford disanjung tinggi oleh Ole Gunnar Solskjaer usai Manchester United meraih kemenangan 2-1 atas Brighton. Mencetak satu gol, Rashford total sudah delapan kali menjebol gawang lawan-lawan The Red Devils di Liga Inggris musim ini. Termasuk empat yang dia cetat secara beruntun dalam empat laga terakhir.

"Dia baru berusia 21 tahun, tapi kematangan yang dia kadang-kadang perlihatkan menunjukkan dia seperti berusia lebih dari 21 tahun dan tingkat kerja dia," sanjung Solskjaer.

Rashford kini jadi pilihan utama Solskjaer di lini depan. Kegemilangan dia membuat Romelu Lukaku terpinggirkan. Penyerang asal Belgia itu cuma bermain 71 menit dalam empat laga terakhir MU. Semua sebagai pengganti.

Kondisi itu membuat Lukaku dirumorkan mulai memikirkan opsi-opsi lain. Termasuk keluar dari Old Trafford.

Menanggapi kabar yang beredar, Lukaku menegaskan kalau dia tak berniat hengkang. Isu dirinya akan menanggalkan seragam Setan Merah dia sebut sebagai kebohongan.

"Saat kebenican gagal, mereka mulai menyebarkan kebohongan," tulis Lukaku di akun Instagramnya.

Ini bukan kali pertama Lukaku merespons rumor dirinya melalui media sosial. Pekan lalu, juga melalui Instagram, Lukaku memposting foto dirinya sedang tertawa dengan caption: "Saat Anda kembali mendengar gosip lucu."

Sejak Solskjaer datang, Lukaku terus menjadi pemain pengganti. Pada dua laga pertama dia diturunkan Solskjaer, dua gol bisa dilesakkan.

Dalam sebuah kesempatan beberapa hari lalu, legenda MU, Andy Cole, menyebut Lukaku harus mengembalikan kepercayaan dirinya untuk bisa mendapatkan kembali ketajaman. Itu bukan perkara yang mudah karena Lukaku kini minim dapat kesempatan main sementara Rashford makin cemerlang.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:01 PM   #162
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LUKAKU: PRACTICE HAS MADE PERFECT FOR US

Romelu Lukaku says one of the key factors behind Manchester United's recent great run has been replicating the work done in training during games.

Recent memorable team moves against Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City, leading to two winning goals from Marcus Rashford, are great examples of exactly how practice makes perfect.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has already demonstrated his tactical nous in tricky matches this season and one switch he made recently was to play Lukaku on the right in the Emirates FA Cup victory at Arsenal. The decision worked a treat with Lukaku setting up two of the Reds’ three goals and the man himself says it’s very rewarding to see the team’s work in training paying off in matches.

“A lot of our training sessions are offensive-based and that helps us a lot because the patterns are in your head and when you play [in games] it comes out naturally,” our no.9 told us.

“When we do the 8 v 8 [games in training] Ole is always watching and giving little bits of advice about how to keep your body position or how best to run to the near post or get to the back post.

“He gives details for me, Marcus [Rashford] and Anthony [Martial] as strikers in terms of how to move and things like that and because he’s been a player himself he understands the needs of players. He makes it a competitive environment too – we have a lot of games in training, like 8 v 8 or 7 v 7 so the competitiveness is there but it’s also a good environment to be in and that helps us to get the best out of each other.

"In terms of positions I used to play as a nine and sometimes a 10 when I was growing up in the Academy back home,“ he continues, ”and when I went to Everton I was only 20 and still in the learning stage of my career. One game I played against Arsenal I was played wide on the right and it started from there and you then try to play in a way that you know you can be dangerous to the other team. As soon as I played in that position for a couple of games I knew what I could do best in that position.

“I’ve always said I’m a goalscorer first but I really take pride in helping to put other players in the best position in front of goal if I cannot be there myself. I really enjoy giving assists as well and I really want to be a striker that has a lot of goals but a lot of assists at the same time.”

A victory at Fulham on Saturday can temporarily take the Reds into the top four and Lukaku says the players are determined to finish the season there.

“I think we always knew we had the quality to be in the top four but at the end of the day you have to put the work in to get there and that’s what we’ve been doing. We’ve been trying to dominate games and score as many games as we can and as soon as the games are finished we just look forward to the next one,” he explained.

“Every game for us is like a final because we need to get into the top four. Obviously we’re Man United and we want to play for trophies and we still have trophies to try to win, but our main aim is to end as high as we can in the league as well.

”We’re just focused. When we come into the dressing room we know it’s business. We know games might be difficult, like it was against Leicester and we had to grind out at the result, but we know we can also go out there and dominate teams on our day.“

www.manutd.com
Old 25-02-2019, 03:56 PM   #163
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lukaku: MU Selalu Siap Hadapi Situasi Apapun
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Manchester United menghadapi Liverpool dengan kondisi tak ideal: dihantam badai cedera di babak pertama. Tapi 'Setan Merah' membuktikan diri selalu siap.

MU bermain imbang 0-0 saat menjamu Liverpool di Old Trafford, Minggu (24/2/2019) malam WIB. Laga berjalan kacau karena sejumlah pemain tumbang di babak pertama.

Di 45 menit pertama, MU sudah harus melakukan tiga pergantian. Ander Herrera dan Juan Mata mulanya ditarik keluar dan digantikan Andreas Pereira dan Jesse Lingard.

Tapi belakangan Lingard juga bermasalah sebagai digantikan Alexis Sanchez. Meski diganggu cedera-cedera, MU nyatanya mampu mengimbangi Liverpool.

Walaupun hanya menguasai bola sebanyak 35,5%, MU punya enam tembakan dan separuhnya mengarah ke gawang. Sebaliknya, Liverpool malah cuma punya satu tendangan on target dari tujuh upaya.

Penyerang MU Romelu Lukaku menyebut sejak awal tim pelatih sudah mempersiapkan skenario permainan dengan matang. Ketika sejumlah pemain mesti keluar, yang berperan menggantikannya sudah paham tugasnya.

"Saya rasa staf pelatih melakukan tugas bagus memberi tahu kami indikasi-indikasi tentang bagaimana harus bermain dan kami sudah siap untuk situasi apapun," ujarnya dikutip Sky Sports.

"Kami tampil baik sebagai sebuah tim, dan dari performa ini, yang bisa kami petik adalah bahwa kami bisa bertarung dalam keadaan apapun. Kalau seorang pemain cedera, kami selalu bisa memastikan pemain lain masuk dan melakukan tugasnya, jadi saya senang," imbuh pemain asal Belgia ini.
Old 27-02-2019, 12:09 AM   #164
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LUKAKU HAPPY WITH ANY ROLE IN SOLSKJAER'S ATTACK

Romelu Lukaku is ready to play anywhere Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants him to, in a bid to answer Manchester United’s potential injury problems in attack ahead of Wednesday’s Premier League match at Crystal Palace.

Marcus Rashford finished the 0-0 stalemate with Liverpool with his ankle “like a balloon” according to the Reds' caretaker manager.

Anthony Martial was unable to make it back into the squad for Sunday's match, following his groin injury that forced him to also miss the Emirates FA Cup win at Chelsea.

It could leave Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez as United’s only senior forwards for the trip to Selhurst Park.

Lukaku has been used in a wide right role while Rashford has been in the central position lately but the Belgian is content to do whatever job is asked of him.

“Left, right or up front, it doesn’t matter to me,“ Romelu told the media after the Liverpool game.

”Playing for this club is an honour and I just try to do my best in whichever position I play in. If it is on the right then I will try to create chances, which I did against Liverpool, and if it is up front then I will try to score goals.

“At the end of the day I just try and help my team-mates out and try to win matches.

“As long as the manager wants to use me I will do my best to help the team out. We have a number of injuries but we have to stay positive and have that positive mentality.

“We are Manchester United and we have to go and win wherever.”

The resolve of Solskjaer's men was certainly tested against Jurgen Klopp’s side in Sunday’s 0-0 draw after three players had to go off in the first half through injury, including Jesse Lingard who himself had come on as a substitute to replace Juan Mata.

However, those three changes and major reshuffles in the space of 22 first-half minutes couldn’t fully disrupt a dogged United team.

“You always want to win big games like this but for us it was about being mentally strong after having players injured. We had to be resilient and keep trying to score,” said Lukaku.

“You just have to adapt. We had players coming off the bench who were trying to help out the team. You have to make sure those coming on help out the team and that is what we tried and that is what we did. Credit to them who came in and did their job. We were resilient.

“We had some close chances but it was all about mental strength, making sure we didn’t lose and grabbing at least the point. Obviously you want to win but now we have to move forward and focus on Crystal Palace.

“Roy Hodgson will set up his Palace team really well. We know that. We will prepare and we need to recover properly because today was a physical game. Tactically and with our preparations we will be ready to go again.”

United’s defence nullified one of the Premier League’s most dangerous strike forces in Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino (replaced in the first half by Daniel Sturridge) and Sadio Mane.

It meant another clean sheet for David De Gea, who racked up his century of shut-outs in the Premier League, and Lukaku was quick to praise his team's rearguard.

“That is what Ole wants from us. Everybody is talking about us being offensively really good but defensively we are doing really well,” added the Belgian.

“Chris (Smalling), coming back in for the last couple of games, has been brilliant and Luke Shaw has been the best player of the season for me. Ashley Young has been consistent and David De Gea is the best number one in the world.

“From the midfield to the front we try to help out and make sure the defence has an easy task. We did that against Liverpool and it was all about the team.”

www.manutd.com
Old 27-02-2019, 08:43 AM   #165
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

How Romelu Lukaku can lose muscle but not overall strength and rediscover his best form for Manchester United

* Romelu Lukaku has not scored in his last nine Manchester United matches
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer thinks Lukaku needs to lose muscle to rediscover form
* Ex-Sunderland strength coach Michael Clegg explains how Lukaku can do it

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Romelu Lukaku needs to lose some muscle to rediscover his best form.

Here, ex-United full back, former strength and conditioning coach at Sunderland and owner of Seed of Speed Michael Clegg explains why...

There are certain things Romelu Lukaku can do to lose muscle, as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has suggested, without it affecting his overall strength.

If Lukaku does a lot of hypertrophy work - which is eight to 12 repetitions on your squats or bench press - it can cause the sarcoplasm in a muscle to increase.

Romelu Lukaku, pictured in December, needs to lose some muscle to rediscover his best form

That's not just the muscle itself but the area around it. It's what bodybuilders do to look bigger and not always functional.

If you reduce those exercises to three to five repetitions, and still do it with quite a heavy load, then it won't give you that same muscle size increase, although the muscle itself will stay really strong.

Lukaku can still train in the gym, that is important, but change the method slightly. You want to minimise the size of the actual muscle system.

With someone like Lukaku, you wouldn't want him doing loads of pounding. You'd look to get him doing aerobic conditioning on a watt bike, or rowing and swimming. That will lessen the physical impact through his system but also lose body mass if this is a combination of things.

We had a player at Sunderland, Jeremain Lens - a Holland international - who put on five kilogrammes of absolute solid muscle after basic pre-season training because his system was extremely adaptive. He didn't get any faster or slower, but you felt like he was a bit heavy.

We changed emphasis of his training, made it more power-based, and took away the volume. It's about being clever with your programme design. His volume was cut but explosive exercises increased and that really benefitted the way he felt.

You don't want size, you want speed, a fast contraction of the muscle. I want lads with big strong legs but built like a wire in their upper body.

Little muscle mass but really strong. Imagine a chunk of a tree: you don't want that. You want a poker for a fire protecting the ball. Both are strong, but one takes more demand on the system and can fatigue quicker.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6748441/How-Manchester-Uniteds-Romelu-Lukaku-lose-muscle-not-strength.html
turunin dikit beratnya biar larinya lebih kenceng kalo dapet umpan terobosan, yah kayak badannya waktu di Everton lah
Old 28-02-2019, 08:25 AM   #166
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'With Marcus Rashford's injury he grabbed the chance': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praises Romelu Lukaku for taking opportunity in Manchester United's victory over Crystal Palace

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hailed Romelu Lukaku for grabbing chance on Wednesday
* The striker inspired his injury-disrupted team to a 3-1 victory at Crystal Palace
* Lukaku capitalised on rare start in favoured central striking position to score two
* Man United secure a club-record eighth consecutive away victory

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised Romelu Lukaku for grabbing his chance after the Manchester United striker inspired his injury-disrupted team to a 3-1 victory at Crystal Palace.

Lukaku capitalised on a rare start in his favoured central striking position to score twice and help create United's third goal for Ashley Young as they recorded a club-record eighth successive away victory.

The Belgian has become more peripheral under Solskjaer, with Marcus Rashford excelling as the focal point in attack, but the England forward was not fit to start at Selhurst Park while Jesse Lingard and Anthony Martial were absent.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised Romelu Lukaku for grabbing his chance on Wednesday night. The striker inspired Solskjaer's injury-disrupted team to a 3-1 victory at Crystal Palace

Lukaku, who played out wide against Liverpool on Sunday, had gone nine games without scoring until Wednesday night, when he could have ended the game with a hat-trick.

United caretaker Solskjaer said: 'He was through the middle. We created chances for him, he put them away well.

'He's done loads of running up and down the line, right wing, left wing. He's had a different role because of Rash's form.

'He got a chance up front. Two very good finishes, could have had another one as well earlier on, so I'm very pleased for Rom. He is a quality finisher.

'It's great to have him around the place, always happy, always working on his finishing. He's played more than you think, but he's played wide right, wide left, so it's Rash's form that has moved him out there. Now with Rash's injury he grabbed the chance.'

Alexis Sanchez also started but again struggled to impress, furthering Lukaku's chances of retaining his place for next week's crucial Champions League second leg at Paris Saint-Germain.

United's options were also strengthened by Luke Shaw's impressive performance from an increasingly attacking role from left back.

Solskjaer said: 'We want him to go forward. That's the next step for him to do.

'It was down to the shape we played with, because Anthony obviously isn't fit, and we played Alexis more inside with Rom, and it worked well, with Diogo (Dalot) as a wide right on the other side.

'You go into every game with these players that we've got, thinking that you have a chance to win. The next away one's against PSG. Let's see if we can continue.'

While United were expected to struggle due to injuries, it was Palace's defence that was undermined with Mamadou Sakho and Aaron Wan-Bissaka both sidelined.

The latter's replacement Joel Ward scored their only goal at 2-0 down.

Palace manager Roy Hodgson said: 'When we scored it was a result of the pressure we exerted.

'We made a few changes to try and get something from the game and as so often happens against teams of this quality they find a way of picking you off with a third goal.

'No doubt they're playing very well. Their organisation and work-rate was good. They do have some very, very good players on top of that and they sometimes find a way to punish you as Lukaku did.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6754019/Solskjaer-praises-Romelu-Lukaku-taking-opportunity.html
Old 28-02-2019, 09:17 PM   #167
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Siapa tahu ada teman-teman UI yang beruntung mendapatkan signed jersey Lukaku.
Berikut linknya yach :

https://xd.wayin.com/display/contain...rce=MUFacebook
Old 28-02-2019, 09:40 PM   #168
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats Lukaku !!!

LUKAKU ENTERS PREMIER LEAGUE'S TOP 20 SCORERS

Romelu Lukaku continues to make his mark on English football as the Belgian striker entered the Premier League's top 20 goalscorers after his brace against Crystal Palace.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer played the striker through the middle at Selhurst Park and it didn't take him long to open the scoring as he curled in a right-footed shot from just inside the box. Romelu's second goal was even better, as he volleyed in from close range to put Solskjaer's side into a two-goal lead.

Those goals saw Lukaku notch his 110th and 111th goals in the Premier League and moves him into joint-20th place of the all-time scorers alongside former United frontman, Dion Dublin.

Romelu has been a goal machine since he arrived in England in 2011. In the last eight years, he has scored for Chelsea, West Bromwich Albion and Everton before arriving at Old Trafford in the summer of 2017. In fact, it is the seventh consecutive season that Lukaku has reached double figures of Premier League goals, further emphasising his quality when it comes to putting the ball in the back of the net.

Of course, Wayne Rooney remains as the Reds' top scorer in the Premier League era with 208 goals while Andy Cole lies in third overall with 187. Alan Shearer still leads the way with 260. Former forwards for the club in Michael Owen, Teddy Sheringham, Robin van Persie and Dwight Yorke are also amongs the elite.

Another two goals for the Belgian would see him move ahead of former Arsenal striker, Ian Wright, into 19th place.

PREMIER LEAGUE TOP SCORERS

1. Alan Shearer - 260 goals
2. Wayne Rooney - 208
3. Andy Cole - 187
4. Frank Lampard - 177
5. Thierry Henry - 175
6. Robbie Fowler - 163
7. Jermain Defoe - 162
8. Sergio Aguero - 161
9. Michael Owen - 150
10. Les Ferdinand - 149
11. Teddy Sheringham - 146
12. Robin van Persie - 144
13. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - 127
14. Robbie Keane - 126
15. Nicolas Anelka - 125
16. Harry Kane - 123
16. Dwight Yorke - 123
18. Steven Gerrard - 120
19. Ian Wright - 113
20. Dion Dublin - 111
20. Romelu Lukaku - 111

www.manutd.com
Old 28-02-2019, 09:48 PM   #169
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LUKAKU: WINS LIKE PALACE COULD PROVE VITAL

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku has said wins like the one against Crystal Palace could prove crucial in the Reds’ top-four fight.

United ran out as 3-1 winners in the Premier League clash on Wednesday at Selhurst Park, and with Arsenal and Chelsea also picking up three points on the same night it was important not to lose pace with our closest rivals.

The win means we are still fifth in the table, just a point behind Arsenal in fourth and two ahead of sixth-place Chelsea.

Lukaku, who bagged a brace against the Eagles, knows how vital his goals could prove come the end of the season.

“Games like this, you have to win,” the Belgian frontman told MUTV after the latest triumph for the in-form Reds.

“I’m excited for the next couple of weeks because, with the players we have, we’re going to get results and, when the injured players come back, hopefully they can give us the push that we need to finish as high as possible in the league.”

It was Lukaku who got the Reds up and running on Wednesday when he broke the deadlock just after the half-hour mark.

The 25-year-old showed great composure and razor-sharp reactions as he quickly shifted the ball onto his right foot and bent it past the helpless Vicente Guaita in the Palace goal.

“I noticed that there was a bit of space on my right side, so I just adjusted and bang. It was a good goal,” he said.

“I worked a lot on my left and right since I was little, so when the ball comes into the box, I don’t hesitate on my left, on my right, or my head. I’m really happy with the win and I’m happy to get two goals as well.”

Rom found the back of the net again after the break and, in doing so, netted his 10th league goal of the campaign.

The strike also means he has become one of the top 20 all-time Premier League goalscorers. His 111th goal means he is now level with former Red Dion Dublin in joint-20th place.

To top off a great evening, Rom’s two-goal haul against the Eagles saw him named Man of the Match by our fans with 65 per cent of the vote, ahead of Luke Shaw (28%) and Ashley Young (7%).

“I was just hoping for a chance to play as a centre forward and I got the chance today and I’m really happy that I helped the team win the game,” said Lukaku.

“It doesn’t matter if I play left, right or up front, I always try and do my best for the team. As long as the team win and I can contribute to the win, I am happy.”

The victory for United on Wednesday set a new club record of eight consecutive away victories, something Lukaku believes the squad should be immensely proud of.

“It was a really good achievement if you look at the teams we played against. Everybody was doubting us but we responded in the way that Manchester United always should respond - by winning games and dominating.”

www.manutd.com
Old 01-03-2019, 08:36 AM   #170
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It doesn't matter if I play left, right or up front': Romelu Lukaku happy to play anywhere for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer... but admits he's been waiting for a chance to start at centre forward

* Romelu Lukaku says he had been hoping for a chance to play as a centre forward
* He scored twice in Manchester United's comfortable win over Crystal Palace
* Lukaku has been out of the team due to the impressive form of Marcus Rashford
* The Belgian took his opportunity with both hands with a vital brace for United

Romelu Lukaku admitted he had been 'hoping for a chance to play as a centre forward' after scoring twice in Manchester United's comfortable win over Crystal Palace on Wednesday night.

The Belgian has seen his game time limited since the arrival of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as caretaker boss, with the Norwegian preferring Marcus Rashford in the lone striker role.

However, in the England star's absence, Lukaku was finally given a chance and took it with both hands as he played a crucial role in the 3-1 win at Selhurst Park.

Lukaku made the most of his opportunity, scoring either side of half-time to maintain United's incredible form since the departure of Jose Mourinho in December.

He told MUTV afterwards: 'I was just hoping for a chance to play as a centre forward and I got the chance today and I'm really happy that I helped the team win the game.

'It doesn't matter if I play left, right or up front, I always try and do my best for the team. As long as the team win and I can contribute to the win, I am happy.'

The win extended United's unbeaten run in the Premier League under Solskjaer to 11 games. It also earned them an eighth successive away victory as they continue to chase Champions League football next season.

'It was a really good achievement if you look at the teams we played against,' Lukaku added.

'Everybody was doubting us but we responded in the way that Manchester United always should respond - by winning games and dominating.'

Romelu Lukaku was 'hoping for a chance to play as a centre forward' for Manchester United. He scored twice in Manchester United 's comfortable win over Crystal Palace on Wednesday

Lukaku celebrated his two-goal showing by introducing team mate Alexis Sanchez to some early 2000s R&B.

He posted a video on Instagram in which Lukaku films himself as he sings along to Thong Song by Sisqo.

Lukaku occasionally turns his phone towards Sanchez, who is getting changed next to him. The Chilean acknowledges the camera, although he looks slightly baffled by the music choice.

This is explained by the caption attached by Lukaku to the video, where he explains that Sanchez had 'never heard this song'.

Thong Song, by US artist Sisqo, was released on February 15, 2000, and peaked at No 3 in the UK singles chart.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6755323/Romelu-Lukaku-happy-play-Manchester-United.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku