United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-08-2019, 12:16 AM   #441
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jose Mourinho : MUFC Manager!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Hahaha..
Kalo ke liga Shopee, siap-siap aja adu mulut ama supporter
Tidak ada yang tidak mungkin meskipun peluang Mou melatih di Indonesia sebenarnya nyaris tidak mungkin (paling tidak untuk 5 tahun kedepan)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #442
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It is time for a few changes': Jose Mourinho reveals he'll work with new staff for his next job as he insists he is adapting his management methods

* Jose Mourinho has revealed he'll work with a new backroom team for his next job
* The 56-year-old has been out of work since being sacked by Manchester United
* Mourinho insisted he has adapted his managerial methods during his time out
* He said: 'The best is the one who adapts. I am really thinking about that now'

Jose Mourinho has revealed he has been adapting his managerial methods during his hiatus from football and has already established a new backroom team ahead of returning to work.

The Portuguese boss has been out of a job since being fired by Manchester United back in December following a heavy defeat against rivals Liverpool.

Despite winning the Europa League and League Cup in his two-year reign at United, Mourinho's time at the club will largely be remembered for his sombre and moody appearance and his handling of Paul Pogba.

But the 56-year-old has done some soul-searching in the eight months he has spent out of the game and is confident he is making the right adjustments to make a successful return to management.

'I don't have any regrets. I think if I have that, I think how can people who have won or achieved less than me survive,' he told Sky Sports.

'You can always think "Oh if I knew that then I could have done that" but come on, I have had an amazing time. I'm still only 56, I'm still a kid. Charles Darwin taught me the best is not the strongest one, it is not the most intelligent one, the best is the one who best adapts to the change.

'Change is not always for the better, sometimes change is for the worse. But it's important to understand the change and adapt to it and I'm really thinking about that at the moment.'

The former Chelsea and Real Madrid boss has kept himself busy preparing for his next project and has already assembled a new team of staff.

Jose Mourinho has insisted he has adapted managerial methods during hiatus from football. The Portuguese boss revealed he will work with a new team when he returns to management

Mourinho took trusted assistant Rui Faria with him to every job since his days at Porto but his compatriot had his own ambitions of being a manager and left United last year to take over Al-Duhail.

Goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro has also followed Mourinho across Europe while fitness coach Carlos Lalín joined him during his second spell at Chelsea and at United.

But Mourinho is ready to work alongside new people, adding: 'I'm thinking, I'm studying, I'm producing things all the time. I go to different sports and I analyse them, I meet my future staff because my future staff is going to be different than my previous because I think it is the moment for a few changes.

'It is nothing from the personal point of view of course not, but in relation to the knowledge, to the motivation I think it is a good time to do that.

'I meet with them, we speak, we analyse, we try to produce documentation that will be the base for the next work. We are always thinking so we will be ready.'

The 56-year-old has been out of work since getting sacked by Manchester United in December. He said he is already meeting up with his new staff regularly to plan for their next project

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7324439/Football-News-Jose-Mourinho-reveals-work-new-staff-job.html
Old 12-08-2019, 09:50 AM   #443
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Joker Jose Mourinho passes the screen test as former Manchester United boss shines on Sky Sports debut

* Jose Mourinho made a strong start to his punditry career with Sky Sports
* The former Manchester United boss joked he didn't want to be a pundit for long
* He gelled with Graeme Souness but didn't see eye to eye with him on everything
* Mourinho eased into his role and benefited from having a match to analyse

He began by joking that he didn't want to be a television pundit for long. But Jose Mourinho joined the line-up he has so often slated in the past and made his mark on his Sky Sports debut.

Despite being scathing over their comments in the past, Mourinho gelled well with Graeme Souness, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher in a long six-hour stint in the studio.

He did not agree with them on everything, however, displaying his first eye-roll when Souness claimed that Frank Lampard was facing the most difficult role as Chelsea manager since Roman Abramovich took charge of the club.

Jose Mourinho eased into his new role and made a mark on his Sky Sports debut on Sunday. The 57-year-old criticised former club Chelsea's performance and said they were 'too soft'

As Mourinho had predicted, he seemed to find the role easier when he had a match to analyse.

Although he once promised he would be the only pro-Chelsea pundit on TV, he found little to defend them on. He described them as 'too soft', slated their defensive line for not being compact enough and said they were simply not in the game during the second half.

Lampard came in for criticism too, with Mourinho questioning his team selection, in particular why Willian was not in the squad.

Yet reflecting how frustrated he used to be by pundits' comments, he added: 'One thing that I was always very critical with is when I am the manager and you are the pundits sometimes you say things that I think to myself "you don't know what is going on, what are you saying, you are completely wrong".'

Souness highlighted their previous beef when responding with a smirk: 'That is most of the time.'

Mourinho had earlier predicted that neither United nor Chelsea would feature in the title race, wryly suggesting that the only contenders were Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham and Manchester City's B Team.

Mourinho admitted it was hard being back at Old Trafford but got a good reception from fans

But he was full of praise for Maguire, adding he had seen what he had wanted to see 'a year later'.

Despite his casual no-tie look, Mourinho had looked stiff early on, with his hands seemingly glued to his thighs. And he was open about it being difficult to be back at Old Trafford for the first time since he had been sacked.

But over the afternoon, he eased into the role. Mourinho is clear he doesn't want to be in the studio for long, and gave a disdainful look when Carragher, Neville and Souness started talking over each other.

Yet his willingness to interrupt presenter David Jones to elaborate on his points suggested he was quite enjoying sitting alongside the pundits who had annoyed him so in the past.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7346961/Football-News-Joker-Jose-Mourinho-passes-screen-test.html
Old 13-08-2019, 06:54 AM   #444
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Azpilicueta Ikut Bela Tammy Abraham dan Mason Mount dari Kritik Mourinho
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Jose Mourinho menyoroti keputusan Chelsea menjadikan Tammy Abraham dan Mason Mount starter saat dihajar Manchester United. Cesar Azpilicueta pasang badan.

Abraham dan Mount turun sebagai starter saat Chelsea dihabisi MU 0-4 di Old Trafford, Minggu (11/8/2019) malam kemarin pada laga pekan pertama Liga Inggris. Mount malah dipercaya bermain penuh, sementara Abraham digantikan oleh Olivier Giroud pada menit ke-66.

Keputusan Manajer Chelsea Frank Lampard itupun disoroti oleh mentornya, Mourinho. Menurut pria yang pernah dua kali membesut The Blues itu, seharusnya Lampard menurunkan para pemain yang lebih matang sebagai starter.

Mourinho secara khusus menyebut Giroud, N'Golo Kante, dan Marcos Alonso yang dicadangkan.

Lampard menanggapi dingin kritik tersebut. Sementara Azpilicueta selaku kapten Chelsea menilai Abraham dan Mount memang sudah sepantasnya mendapatkan kesempatan untuk jadi starter, setelah kinerja di yang ditunjukkan di latihan.

"Kalau mereka ada di sini, itu karena mereka memang layak. Mereka berjuang di setiap sesi latihan. Kami percaya dengan mereka," ujarnya dikutip Sky Sports.

"Semua anak-anak ini, mereka berlatih demi bermain untuk tim utama Chelsea sejak masih belia dan sekarang kami punya kesempatan masif untuk menciptakan grup yang fantastis, untuk belajar dari tiap pertandingan."

"Tentu saja semua orang ingin memulai dengan cara yang lebih baik, tapi kami harus menghadapi realita dan berusaha jadi lebih kuat dari sana," imbuhnya.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:58 AM   #445
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Man United Wajib Juarai Liga Europa
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

London - Jose Mourinho percaya Manchester United belum mampu bersaing dalam perebutan gelar Liga Inggris. Tapi MU akan dianggap sukses jika mampu menjuarai Liga Europa.

Mourinho pernah mengantarkan MU memenangi Liga Europa 2016/17. Saat itu, MU menandai akhir musim dengan raihan dobel setelah sebelumnya memenangi Piala Liga Inggris.

"Liga Europa, kalau Anda adalah sebuah tim seperti Manchester United, Anda harus juara," ungkap Mourinho saat menjadi pandit Sky Sports.

Meski demikian, Mourinho berpendapat rival-rival MU seperti Manchester City, Liverpool, dan Tottenham Hotspur tampak lebih meyakinkan dalam persaingan gelar juara liga. Sekalipun, MU berbenah dengan mendatangkan Daniel James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, dan Harry Maguire.

Bagaimanapun, MU mesti realistis dengan peluangnya. Finis minimal posisi empat dianggap Mourinho sudah cukup bagus bagi mantan timnya itu.

"Di Premier League, sudah jelas ruang ganti harus merasa bahwa mereka bisa memenangi gelar juara. Kalau tidak, mereka dalam masalah. Namun, finis empat teratas akan menjadi sebuah pencapaian besar untuk mereka," simpul Mourinho.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:41 AM   #446
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Emotional footage emerges of a remarkably candid Jose Mourinho close to TEARS as he admits how much he misses football... and says he can't enjoy his time away from the game as he looks for his next club

* Jose Mourinho says his time out has made him realise his love for the sport
* The 56-year-old was sacked as Manchester United manager in December 2018
* Mourinho has admitted he is now on the look out for his next managerial role

Footage has emerged of Jose Mourinho close to tears after admitting his time away from football has made him realise how much he loves the game.

The 56-year-old was sacked by Manchester United in December 2018 after a disastrous start to the season, which saw the club trail then leaders Liverpool by 19 points.

Since his exit, Mourinho has taken time out of the game and returned to his hometown of Setubal, but revealed he has a void in his life without football.

Jose Mourinho has opened up about the void in his life since leaving Manchester United. The 56-year-old became emotional as he revealed how much he misses being a manager

Mourinho says he expected to enjoy his time out but is now desperate to return to the dugout

'The first moment I went into professional football I felt a click,' he said. 'Since then it's been serious stuff. It's been serious stuff until now. Non stop.

'Now that it's stopped, instead of enjoying it, I can't really enjoy it, I miss it.'

Mourinho has been signed by Sky Sports to be a pundit throughout the 2019-20 season, but he recently revealed he is keen to get back into management.

'Right now, I'm studying German, I didn't know this language. I speak English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian. I don't excluse anything, even Germany.'

Cesc Fabregas who played under Mourinho during the latter's second spell at Chelsea quote tweeted the video of his former manager with the caption: 'Legend. We miss you too. Come back soon Mister.'

Mourinho's first job in management came at Benfica in 2000, having previously been a translator and coach at Barcelona.

He has since gone on to manage a host of Europe's biggest clubs, notably Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid and Manchester United and become one of the most successful managers of all-time.

Mourinho has won league titles in four different countries, as well as the Champions League with Porto and Inter.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7368589/Emotional-footage-emerges-Jose-Mourinho-close-TEARS-admits-misses-football.html
Old 19-08-2019, 05:55 PM   #447
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mourinho Sudah Kangen Melatih Lagi
Bayu Baskoro Febian - detikSport

London - Jose Mourinho sudah kangen melatih lagi. Pelatih asal Portugal itu kini menunggu tawaran yang tepat dari klub peminat.

Pertandingan terakhir The Special One sebagai manajer adalah saat Manchester United berjumpa Liverpool di Anfield pada bulan Desember 2018. Kala itu MU takluk 1-3 dari skuat asuhan Juergen Klopp tersebut.

Usai kekalahan melawan Liverpool, Mourinho langsung dipecat. Sejak saat itu ia tidak lagi menangani klub lain dan beralih profesi sementara jadi pandit sepakbola di sebuah stasiun televisi.

Meski belum lama mengganggur, pria berusia 56 tahun itu menyebut dirinya sudah rindu untuk berkecimpung lagi di dunia sepakbola. Saking rindunya melatih, Mourinho bahkan tidak kuasa menahan air mata kala ditanya soal kehidupannya setelah tidak lagi berada di lapangan.

"Saya benar-benar menikmatinya. Momen ketika saya menjadi pelatih profesional adalah saat-saat menyenangkan bagi saya. Tetapi hal itu harus terhenti, bukannya menikmati saya malahan tidak bisa menikmatinya. Saya benar-benar kangen (untuk melatih lagi)," ujar Mourinho seperti dikutip Daily Mail.

Setelah angkat kaki dari Old Trafford, Mourinho sebenarnya sempat mendapat tawaran untuk melatih klub di Liga China. Namun pelatih asal Portugal itu menolaknya.

Mourinho mengaku hanya mau melatih tim yang selevel dengan kemampuan manajerialnya dan bukan hanya soal tawaran finansial yang besar.

"Ini bukan berarti saya akan menerima semua tawaran yang datang kepada saya. Setidaknya saya harus bersabar dan menunggu kesempatan yang tepat, yakni mendapatkan tawaran dari klub yang selevel dengan kemampuan saya sebagai manajer." ucapnya.

Mourinho pertama kali menjadi manajer klub pada tahun 2000 bersama Benfica. Sejak saat itu ia melatih klub-klub raksasa Eropa seperti Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, dan MU.
Old 13-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #448
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It is the best memory, it was fantastic': Mourinho puts managing Real Madrid as the finest moment of his 19-year career above winning the Champions League or taking charge of Man Utd

* Jose Mourinho insists managing Real Madrid was the best moment of his career
* The Portuguese has managed a wealth of top clubs but singled out one team
* Battling to dethrone Barcelona was a pursuit that brought Mourinho lots of joy

Jose Mourinho has won trophies at Chelsea and guided Manchester United to success in Europe, but the Portuguese picked out managing Real Madrid as the best moment of his career to date.

The 56-year-old managing the Spanish giants between 2010 and 2013 and secured a famous La Liga title win over Barcelona in 2012.

While he was eventually ousted after three failures to win the Champions League, Mourinho remains positive on reflection in what is his 'best memory' in football.

'Real Madrid was my best experience because of what I learned as a coach, as a man, for the lessons that I took in my career and in my life. It is the best memory of my career, it was fantastic,' Mourinho told Portuguese TV, as reported by Marca.

'What they asked me at Real Madrid was within my nature. They told me that we had the best team in the world on the other side (Barcelona), that they were crushing us and we had to reverse the situation.

'We had to prevent Barca from crushing us and that's why the Mestalla Cup final is the most important.

Mourinho said that managing Real Madrid was the best moment of his career from 2010-13. Cristiano Ronaldo was singled out for praise by Mourinho as he hailed the 'phenomenon'

'From there nothing was the same. We won La LIga, the Super Cup, but nothing was like the cup final and I unfortunately failed to win the three Champions League semi-finals.'

Mourinho, out of work since being sacked by Manchester United in December 2018, won 125 of his 175 matches in charge of Real Madrid and could be open to returning should the position become vacant after Zinedine Zidane.

He got to work at close quarters with a prime Cristiano Ronaldo and while his compatriot is no longer at Real, Mourinho hailed the attacker as a 'phenomenon' that he has had the pleasure of managing.

Ronaldo hit four goals for Portugal this week against Lithuania and he continues to chase the biggest honours - both team and individual - at the age of 34.

Now at Juventus, Ronaldo is tasked with delivering the Italian champions the Champions League title they crave so badly.

'He is a phenomenon, someone who only thinks about winning and doing it more and more and better,' Mourinho added, speaking to Canal+.

'That is why I am not surprised at all what he does.

"When he is 50 years old he will be at home and FIFA will invite him to a game of legends. He will play the game and score a goal. I am sure it will be like that."

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7456217/Jose-Mourinho-believes-managing-Real-Madrid-finest-moment-19-year-career.html
Old 15-09-2019, 11:06 AM   #449
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Messi Bikin Mourinho Jadi Pelatih Hebat
Bayu Baskoro Febianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Jose Mourinho mengakui jika Lionel Messi telah membuat dirinya menjadi seorang pelatih yang oke. Sebab, Mourinho dipaksa berpikir keras untuk menghentikannya.

Mourinho pertama kali bertemu Messi saat masih melatih Chelsea. Kala itu La Pulga memperkuat Barca di 16 besar Liga Champions 2005/2006.

Sudah lebih 20 kali Mourinho bertemu Messi. Pada saat ini pula dia harus berpikir keras untuk menghentikan kegesitan Messi.

Hal tersebut ternyata menjadi berkah untuk Mourinho. Dia merasa bisa jadi pelatih yang lebih baik saat harus memikirkan cara untuk mematikan pemain-pemain sekelas Messi.

"Saya selalu mengatakan bahwa saya berutang banyak kepada para pemain saya, dan kepada mereka yang belum pernah saya latih, tetapi membuat banyak masalah bagi tim saya," kata pelatih asal Portugal itu kepada EFE, dikutip dari Marca.

"Contohnya Messi. Dia tidak pernah bermain bersama saya. tetapi dia bertarung menghadapi tim saya dan membuat saya menjadi pelatih yang lebih baik karena harus mempersiapkan pertandingan (untuk menghentikannya," sambungnya.

"Saat saya menyebut Messi, artinya juga mencakup pemain hebat lainnya yang pernah saya hadapi," Mourinho menegaskan.
Old 15-09-2019, 10:58 PM   #450
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mourinho: Lampard Punya Segalanya untuk Sukses di Chelsea
Adhi Indra Prasetya - detikSport

Madrid - Jose Mourinho menyebut Frank Lampard bisa meraih sukses bersama Chelsea. Pengalaman Lampard semasa bermain akan membantunya.

Lampard secara mengejutkan ditunjuk menjadi manajer Chelsea pada Juli lalu. Sebelumnya Lampard hanya memiliki pengalaman melatih Derby County selama semusim. Ia membawa klub berjuluk The Rams tersebut finis di posisi keenam divisi Championship, kasta kedua sepakbola Inggris.

Debut Lampard bersama Chelsea masih jauh dari memuaskan. Dari empat laga perdana Liga Inggris, The Blues hanya satu kali menang dan kini terhambat di posisi ke-11 klasemen dengan 5 poin. Selain itu, Chelsea juga belum pernah clean sheet.

Meski berstatus sebagai legenda klub, kinerja Lampard pun mulai disorot. Namun Mourinho rupanya tak khawatir dengan tren negatif Chelsea di awal musim. Ia menyebut mantan anak asuhnya itu bisa membawa Chelsea mencapai kesuksesan.

"Menjadi pemain dan manajer adalah dua hal berbeda. Sebagai pemain, suporter Chelsea manapun pasti setuju jika saya menyebut Lampard termasuk dalam lima pemain terbesar sepanjang sejarah Chelsea, beberapa orang mungkin menyebut tiga besar," ujar Mourinho seperti dikutip dari Sky Sports.

"Sedangkan sebagai manajer, selama setahun bersama Derby, dia telah menunjukkan kualitas yang baik dan kini ia melatih Chelsea," sambungnya.

"Dia selalu ada untuk hal-hal besar. Dia bermain di Liga Champions, di Piala Super Eropa, dia telah memainkan laga-laga besar, dan dia harus berkembang dengan tingkat pengalamannya, dan saya yakin dia bisa karena Lampard memiliki banyak pengalaman."

"Saya juga tak bisa melupakan fakta bahwa sepakbola selalu ada dalam hidupnya. Dia anak seorang pemain sepakbola, tumbuh sebagai keponakan dari seorang manajer sepakbola (Harry Redknapp), dia telah menjadi pemain top... Saya rasa dia punya segala syarat yang diperlukan untuk meraih kesuksesan," pungkas Mourinho.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 124
a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, Abd Wahab, abel badroe 7, abishock, ad1sn, adefebsa, AdhiX, AdministratoR, Alam Belitung, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, anas95, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Andri_Nprz, Aqiila,79, Ardiey11, arvinridzky, asby_ansya, Aziiz_rachman, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bravo_united, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, de_gamaz, dhodoadrian, Didik Setiawan, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fahlevysred, fajrinited, fey777, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, Ilham16, il_capitano, ivanzferdinand, jatayuari, jojo poenya, joyeffendi13, Juni HW, Kharisma Yulia, LAM ILHAM, larukuga, Mamenamenz, marsel david, Merahponod90, mourenz, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, Ompiter, penk22_, prahmono, ramadhangiri, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Shi no Gekai, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, stamansa, Sulawan77, syaeful28, TAUFIK1983, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, trisuryotyo, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, Uni Finaa, Uwie_andriana, Van_Munandar, wahyu uicj07, weelblack, whendoRazz1878, Wildan Rafendra, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan, zyahmadfauzi