United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 25-07-2017, 11:01 AM   #61
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

Romelu Lukaku says he is not 'the complete package' and shouldn't be compared to Cristiano Ronaldo as Manchester United train in US capital

* Romelu Lukaku says he isn't one of the best players in the world at present
* Lukaku signed for Manchester United for £75million earlier in the summer
* 'I can't say I'm the complete package,' he admitted on Monday

Romelu Lukaku admitted he is not in the same realm as Europe's best strikers.

Manchester United's new £75million signing, who joined his team-mates in training on Monday night, has looked every bit the complete forward so far this pre-season but revealed he cannot compare to the likes of Robert Lewandowski or Cristiano Ronaldo.

'No, no, no - I'm far from that level,' Lukaku said ahead of Wednesday's friendly against Barcelona.

'I can't say I'm the complete package. There is room to improve, 100 per cent. Everything. I'm not happy. I'm not a guy who is satisfied really quickly.

'That's the state of mind I have - I always want to be better. It's a pressure I put on myself. When you play for United you have to perform every week.

'My record in the Europa League is really good. Now I think the Champions League is the next stage where I have to prove myself.'

Lukaku also rejected comparisons to Didier Drogba and insisted: 'I'm Romelu Lukaku, I want to create my own history.'

The Belgian scored 25 Premier League goals for Everton last term and suggested Jose Mourinho has schemed meticulously in a bid to lift United's first title since 2013.

'The manager has a masterplan and we are following his plan,' the 24-year-old added.

'It was the conversation I had with the manager that really convinced me the most, the plans and how he wanted to rebuild the club and he wanted me to be part of it.

'He is a manager who has always had a lot of belief in me. I believe in his methods. It is going to be good to work together again.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4726472/Romelu-Lukaku-says-not-complete-package.html
Old 25-07-2017, 11:21 AM   #62
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Romelu Lukaku joined Manchester United after being convinced by Jose Mourinho's plans to 'rebuild the club'

* Romelu Lukaku joined Manchester United for £75million this summer
* Lukaku says Jose Mourinho's plans for United convinced him to join the club
* The striker admits he is 'grateful' for the chance that has been offered to him

Romelu Lukaku could not turn down the chance to join Manchester United after hearing Jose Mourinho's plan to 'rebuild the club'.

For much of the summer it had appeared that the 24-year-old was bound to leave Everton for Chelsea, only for United to swoop in and gazump his former club.

Mourinho was in charge when Lukaku was given the green light to leave Stamford Bridge, but three years on he now sees the striker as a key piece of the jigsaw at Old Trafford.

United forked out an initial £75million for the Belgium international, whose mind was made up by his manager's plans rather than the persuasive powers of close friend Paul Pogba.

'We were just on holiday together,' Lukaku said of the United and France midfielder, who he was away with in Los Angeles as the move was completed.

'At the end of the day I had to make my own choices.

'It was the conversation I had with the manager that really convinced me the most, the plans and how he wanted to rebuild the club and he wanted me to be part of it.

'I am grateful for the chance.'

Lukaku said Jose Mourinho convinced him to join after telling him his plans for the club

Lukaku has big boots to fill following the exit of injured top scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the club's all-time leading marksman Wayne Rooney.

However, the 24-year-old's impressive ratio for Everton suggests he is ready to step up at Old Trafford - and the striker is clearly raring to go.

'It feels great (to be a United player),' Lukaku said in Washington. 'It is something I always wanted.

'I always wanted to play for a club of this stature. Now I am here I want to take my chance and try to deliver as much as I could for the club.

'I don't want to talk about personal ambitions. I just want to work hard on a daily basis and win as many games as I can.'

Lukaku has certainly been made to work hard during United's American tour, training with his new team-mates for the first time within an hour of his move being made official.

Mourinho has praised the new boy at nearly every public appearance after a promising start, following up his first goal in a United shirt at Real Salt Lake with a stunning effort in the 2-0 derby win against Manchester City.

'It has gone well for the team,' Lukaku said of the build-up to the 2017-18 season. 'Everybody is well prepared.

'We are working really hard and delighted to be here and we need to keep going.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4725964/Mourinho-s-plans-rebuild-club-convinced-Lukaku-sign.html
Old 26-07-2017, 11:12 AM   #63
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United new boy Romelu Lukaku couldn't pick up man of the match award against rivals City due to alcoholic prize

* Romelu Lukaku couldn't pick up man of the match recently because of his faith
* Lukaku, a devout Muslim, could not pose with the alcoholic prize from Heineken
* Clubs sent a list to tournament officials of Muslim and under 21 players who were not in a position to pose with alcoholic gifts

Romelu Lukaku missed out on a possible man of the match award after the Manchester derby in the US because of his Muslim faith.

The Manchester United striker, who cost an initial £75million from Everton, is having a fine pre-season and scored a superb goal in Houston last week.

International Champions Cup organisers discussed giving Lukaku the gong after United beat Manchester City 2-0 but quickly realised they could not.

Romelu Lukaku missed out on Man of The Match against Manchester City because of his faith

All clubs sent a list to tournament officials of Muslim and under 21 players who were not in a position to pose with alcoholic gifts.

In this case, Heineken were chief sponsors of the derby at the NRG Stadium in Texas, and Lukaku was not eligible.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan was the recipient of the award after a lively display in which he helped set up Marcus Rashford, who netted United’s second.

United have also this week signed 18-year-old former Leeds United goalkeeper Theo Richardson.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4730060/Romelu-Lukaku-couldn-t-MOTM-award-faith.html
Old 29-07-2017, 09:19 PM   #64
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Rata-rata memuji Lukaku

10 GREAT QUOTES ON ROMELU LUKAKU

Romelu Lukaku's high-profile transfer to Manchester United from Everton was certainly a move that got people talking.

Confirmation that a fee had been agreed for the Belgian striker became the club's most retweeted Twitter post of all time within a matter of hours, while players, pundits and coaches alike lined up to have their say on the deal.

Lukaku has made an excellent start to life as a Red, impressing on United's pre-season tour of the US, and we've picked out 10 of the best quotes on our new no.9 since his signing nearly three weeks ago...

Michael Carrick - "I've tried to tackle him a few times and got nowhere near him, so at least I won’t have to do that too often! He's a big guy, he has a big presence and he scores goals. That is what we are going to need from him, that is what he is going to bring and I am sure he will have a great time here."

Andy Cole - "He’s a massive signing. They’re all big-money signings nowadays but he’s proven in the Premier League. He’ll get goals and that’s what United missed last season. I think he’s got plenty of those in him."

Kevin de Bruyne - "You just have to do your job and I think he will score 20 to 25 goals a season for United - that will speak for itself. If you see his ratio of goals, it's incredible. He's one of the best in the world and what is he, 24? You can say that about him at that age."

Ander Herrera - "He’s going to score a lot of goals for us, but I also want to speak about the work he does holding the ball for the team. He’s very strong and it’s very difficult to win the ball from him, so he’s going to be very important for us."

Vincent Kompany - "The one thing you get with Romelu is an incredible drive to improve and score goals. It's something really unique that I've been able to observe over the years because he was at Anderlecht, which is the same youth system where I come from and I've really followed his progress."

Jose Mourinho - "Romelu is a natural fit for United. He's a big personality and a big player. It is only natural that he wants to develop his career at the biggest club. He will be a great addition to the group - I'm really looking forward to working with him again."

Paul Pogba - "As players, we're all delighted that he's at United. We have always had the same dream, the same goals - he's one of my best friends off the pitch and a top-class player too. I'm very happy for him."

Marcus Rashford - "He's in a good place in his career and he has probably come here at the right time. We are still getting to know each other off the pitch and that's what a team is: we have to get to know each other on and off the pitch."

Wayne Rooney - "United are a football club that demands success. Romelu has to be strong enough to take up that challenge. If he does that then, with the ability he has got, he will be a success."

Ruud van Nistelrooy - "I expect he’ll start hitting his peak now. From the club's point of view, it’s the perfect time to sign him. Over the next six, seven or eight years, United will hopefully have a great centre-forward in Romelu."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:33 AM   #65
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lukaku Akan Cetak Banyak Gol, Asalkan ...
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Mantan manajer Manchester United David Moyes percaya Romelu Lukaku bisa memberi kontribusi oke. Syaratnya Lukaku harus dimanjakan dengan umpan-umpan akurat.

Lukaku didaratkan dari Everton ke MU dengan nilai transfer awal sebesar 70 juta pound sterling. Harga tinggi Lukaku tak lepas dari konsistensi yang ia tunjukkan di atas lapangan.

Lukaku minimal mencetak 20 gol di setiap musim di semua kompetisi dalam tiga tahun terakhir. Di musim lalu, dia membuktikan diri sebagai salah satu penyerang top di Inggris usai mengemas 25 gol di seluruh ajang.

Sejauh ini, penyerang internasional Belgia itu memperlihatkan performa yang menjanjikan. Di masa pramusim, Lukaku mampu mencetak tiga gol. Dia baru saja membukukan gol pertamanya di laga kompetitif untuk Setan Merah dalam kekalahan 1-2 dari Real Madrid di Piala Super Eropa, beberapa hari yang lalu.

Menjelang bergulirnya musim 2017-18, Lukaku dituntut dengan espektasi tinggi. Agar Lukaku bisa tampil maksimal, para pemain sayap MU mesti bisa memaksimalkan kemampuan striker 24 tahun itu.

"Well, saya pikir di masa lalu striker-striker Manchester United tidak selalu bertipe seperti Lukaku. Saya pikir ada perbedaan tipe penyerang tengah, striker yang menghubungkan untuk bermain, striker yang terlibat dalam membangun serangan," kata Moyes di Sportinglife.

"Saya tidak tahu apakah Lukaku ada untuk itu, saya pikir Lukaku ada untuk menyelesaikan umpan-umpan silang dan berlari di belakang, yang akan dinikmati Manchester United. Mereka selalu suka dengan striker yang mau berlari di belakang dan saya pikir dengan rekor Lukaku, posturnya, Anda akan melihat Manchester United bermain sedikit berbeda."

"Kalau Anda melihat sejarah, Manchester United selalu bermain dengan pemain-pemain sayap, selalu mempunyai pemain-pemain di lebar lapangan, selalu mengirim bola ke tengah kotak penalti, dan saya pikir kalau Lukaku mendapatkan pelayanan maka saya pikir dia akan mencetak gol yang cukup," nilai Moyes.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:13 PM   #66
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Kira-kira brapa gol ya musim ini ???
Old 14-08-2017, 03:03 AM   #67
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga makin sering bikin gol

Lukaku Samai Rekor Nistelrooy di MU

Jun Mahares , CNN Indonesia

Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- Romelu Lukaku melakoni debut impresif bersama Manchester United di ajang Liga Primer Inggris dengan mencetak brace atau dua gol dalam satu laga. Catatan positif ini membuat namanya sejajar dengan Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Dua gol Lukaku tercipta saat MU sukses menggasak West Ham dengan skor telak 4-0 pada laga pertama Liga Inggris di Stadion Old Trafford, Minggu (13/8).

Gol tersebut membuat Romelu Lukaku masuk dalam sejarah pemain yang berhasil mencetak gol brace dalam debutnya bersama MU. Ia mengikuti jejak Van Nistelrooy, James Wilson, dan Marcus Rashford.

Van Nistelrooy menandai debutnya di Liga Primer Inggris dengan dua gol dalam dua menit saat MU menang 3-2 atas Fulham di Old Trafford. Ia menjadi salah satu bomber maut MU dengan membuat 95 gol dalam 150 penampilan.

Lukaku berpeluang mengikuti jejak Nistelrooy yang sempat menjadi striker paling disegani di Liga Primer.

Mencetak gol debut di tim baru ternyata sudah menjadi kewajaran bagi Lukaku. Ia tercatat sukses mencetak gol debut bersama tim berbeda di Liga Primer, yakni Everton, West Bromwich Albion, dan MU.

Hanya ketika membela Chelsea, Lukaku gagal mencetak gol debutnya. Di klub ini pula bakatnya pernah disia-siakan, termasuk ketika ditangani Jose Mourinho, yang kini justru mendatangkannya ke Old Trafford.

Di luar gol debut, Lukaku juga menambah catatan impresif khusus melawan West Ham. Striker asal Belgia ini sudah mengemas 11 gol ke gawang The Hammers.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #68
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Romelu Lukaku could score up to 30 Premier League goals with Manchester United this season, says Alan Shearer

* Alan Shearer praises Romelu Lukaku as a 'complete centre forward' after debut
* The Manchester United striker scored twice against West Ham in a 4-0 victory
* Shearer says Lukaku will reach new heights and score between '25 and 30 goals'

Romelu Lukaku 'could, should and probably will' score between 25 and 30 Premier League goals for Manchester United this season, according to the division's all-time top scorer Alan Shearer.

The Belgian star put on a show at Old Trafford on Sunday as he bagged a brace during a 4-0 rout of West Ham in what was his first Premier League performance since a £75million move from Everton.

And the former Newcastle striker believes it was a sign of things to come, predicting Lukaku will be chasing the Premier League Golden Boot by scoring as many as 30 goals in his debut campaign with United.

Not only that, but Shearer also claimed that Lukaku may turn out to be an upgrade on Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who became something of a cult figure during a solitary season with the club last term.

Shearer told Match of the Day 2: 'It was a complete centre-forward performance. He was aggressive, he had pace, he gave his team-mates options and his touch was excellent.

'More important when you look at a centre forward, he has to deliver goals and he did that today. He was just superb and horrible to play against.

Romelu Lukaku could hit as many as 30 Premier League goals this season, says Alan Shearer. Shearer says Lukaku could end up being an upgrade on Zlatan Ibrahimovic

'What they had last year with Ibrahimovic was a very good player but someone who was coming towards the end of his career. What they have got now in Lukaku is a guy who is 24-years of age, who's into his prime, who's been around the Premier League for five years.

'Now I think he could go onto the next level. He will get more chances playing in a better team. He could, should and probably will get between 25 and 30 league goals this season.'

The 4-0 win was Jose Mourinho's biggest as Manchester United manager and placed them as early favourites to win the Premier League title. For Shearer, it was by far the best display from the Red Devils since the Portuguese took over last summer.

He continued: 'I would say it was the best performance under Mourinho. It had pace, it had energy, it had an edge to it and they dominated in every position from start to finish. It had everything and it was enjoyable to watch.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4787450/Romelu-Lukaku-score-30-goals-Man-United-Shearer.html
Old 15-08-2017, 04:19 PM   #69
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHEN LUKAKU MET LOU AT OLD TRAFFORD

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku put in a fantastic display on his Old Trafford debut as he netted a superb brace in the 4-0 defeat of West Ham on the 2017/18 Premier League’s opening weekend.

You may have guessed that every Reds fan across the globe, and inside the Theatre of Dreams, would have been willing the Belgian on to net a third and mark United’s first game of the league campaign with a hat-trick.

However, there was one United supporter who was pleased to see Lukaku finish with two goals, and that was Lou Macari.

The Scot, of course, famously netted a treble on the opening day of the 1977/78 season when he fired home three goals in the 4-1 Division One win over Birmingham City at St Andrews.

After the match, Lukaku shared an impromptu moment with Macari as he completed his post-match analysis for MUTV, and Macari admitted he was pleased his record was not surpassed.

“I kept saying to the manager: ‘Bring him off! He’s got two goals – bring him off’,” Macari laughed. “Today I thought he was fantastic, but you’re right I didn’t want him to get a hat-trick because [the record] goes back to 77’ – it’s the last thing I’m clinging to!”

www.manutd.com
Old 16-08-2017, 09:30 PM   #70
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Idola baru publik Old Trafford

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku