United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 13-07-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Demetri Mitchell

Sebenarnya sudah lama liputan tentang Demi Mitchell muncul dalam website resmi klub maupun website lainnya, mungkin sekarang sudah tiba saatnya Demi Mitchell memiliki thread sendiri di forum UI ini

Postingan pertama dimulai dengan profil Demi Mitchell yang diambil dari website resmi United :

An exciting player with bags of potential who made his first-team debut at left-back against Crystal Palace on the final day of the 2016/17 Premier League season.

Mitchell impressed for England's Schoolboys in the Victory Shield before being part of the squad that won the Under-17 European Championship in 2014.

The tricky wide man made one appearance for the Under-18s in the 2012/2013 campaign, coming on as a substitute in the home reverse against Crystal Palace, but was regularly involved in his first year as a scholar. Six goals from 18 starts, with four further appearances as a substitute, was a decent return and he certainly showcased his ability to bag spectacular strikes.

One stunning effort in the 2011 Aegon Cup against Bayern Munich earned a place on the MUTV Goal of the Month shortlist and a superb volley at Leicester City illustrated his wonderful technique.

Described as a potential game-changer, he has explosive pace and is at his best in one-on-one situations with defenders when he can accelerate away from his marker. Although he usually performs on the wing, Mitchell can also play up front if required because he is such a fine finisher and has recently added a new string to his bow by reverting to full-back.

By netting four goals in the 11-0 thrashing of Gold Coast Academy at the Dale Farm Milk Cup, he displayed his finishing prowess and was a key figure in the 2014 triumph, setting up the winner for Cameron Borthwick-Jackson in the final against French side Vendee. Perhaps he was a little unlucky not to be named the Player of the Tournament for his efforts as he also hit the bar in the final as he chased the Golden Boot with six strikes to his name.

Unfortunately, a number of injury problems curtailed his progress over the 2014/15 and he made only nine starts, with a further four appearances as a substitute. He still managed five goals and was the only Red to score in the opening six Under-18 fixtures, including a hat-trick at Newcastle United.

Hence, a campaign that promised so much became a frustrating one and his prolonged absence left the team short of attacking firepower, even if he did manage to return and score in the play-off clash against Aston Villa. Another injury at the start of 2015/16 hampered his bid to settle at Under-21 level as he strives to make his mark at that level.

He ended a difficult season with six appearances to his name, three as a starter, and will not have wanted the campaign to end after finally getting back to full fitness and looking sharp. The lively prospect teed up Scott McTominay's winner in the Lancashire Senior Cup tie at Blackpool and caused
Chelsea's defence plenty of problems in the final Under-21 game after replacing Adnan Januzaj at the interval.

Things changed dramatically for Mitchell in 2016/17 when he was converted to a left-sided full-back or wing-back. It marked a real shift in position for such an attack-minded player and, as he explained to ManUtd.com, he was learning on the job in the early days. However, he continued to supply goals and assists from the role and emerged as a key figure in the Reserves, finishing with six goals in total, before getting the call from Jose Mourinho in May 2017.

He was excellent against Palace on his senior debut and spoke afterwards about how he used to walk past Old Trafford on his way to school as a child.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 08:26 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Demetri Mitchell

IRWIN: MITCHELL MUST LEARN FROM TOUR 2017

Denis Irwin feels Demi Mitchell can become a first-team player, and particularly if he absorbs vital lessons about hard work and dedication from the senior pros at Manchester United.

Mitchell made his senior debut for the Reds in the final game of the 2016/17 season, starting at left-back and impressing supporters in the comfortable win over Crystal Palace at Old Trafford.

Jose Mourinho included Demi in his initial 27-man squad for Tour 2017, presented by Aon, with left-back options a little thin on the ground due to Luke Shaw and Marcos Rojo’s injuries.

Irwin, who made over 500 United appearances, is impressed by the way Mitchell has converted from being a left winger to a left-back. After watching him training at the impressive UCLA facility in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning, Denis spoke to ManUtd.com about the player’s big summer.

“I have watched him playing for the Under-23s and was impressed,” said Irwin. “He obviously started his career as a left winger and you can see that in him, very much like you can with Antonio Valencia.

“He played a fantastic game against Crystal Palace in the last game of the season and this is a great experience for him, to come out on tour for the first time and to learn from the more senior players about what is required to make it at this level, to learn about the hard work and dedication that is necessary at a club like Manchester United.

“I think it will do his confidence the world of good and I am interested to see how he progresses. Left-back is a spot where so many players played last season – Darmian, Blind, Rojo, Shaw and even Young – so there could an opening there for him. Let’s see how he gets on.”

www.manutd.com
Old 13-07-2017, 09:44 AM   #3
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Mitchell mantap nih..mudah2an terus berkembang dan jadi salah satu bek kiri terbaik united seperti irwin..

Udh lama united ga punya bek kiri mantep bek kanan juga deng..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 10:09 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Jika diperhatikan, sepintas wajah Mitchell mirip dengan wajah Valencia yach ?

Old 29-07-2017, 09:14 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga musim ini dapat lebih banyak kesempatan tampil bersama tim senior

MITCHELL MAKING GOOD PROGRESS WITH UNITED

Manchester United defender Demi Mitchell is thoroughly enjoying his first pre-season experience with the Reds' senior squad, and says he's developing all the time as a player.

The 20-year-old full-back made his first-team debut in the final Premier League game of last season, against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in May, and has since featured in this month's tour victories over LA Galaxy and Real Salt Lake in the United States.

Speaking ahead of Sunday's clash with Norwegian side Valerenga in Oslo, Mitchell told ManUtd.com: "It’s a great experience, being involved with the first team.

"The first part of the tour was also the first time I’d been to America. It’s all new to me, and being around the first team makes you feel like a part of the group after stepping up from the Reserves.

"I didn’t know until the last minute that I would be going on the tour, so it was all a bit of a shock, but I’ve really enjoyed it so far."

Asked about the physical ability he showed against LA Galaxy, the former winger laughed: "It shows I’m a proper left-back now! I’m adapting to the position. You've got to be ready to come on, it could be after five minutes or it could be after 25 minutes. You’ve got to be prepared for any scenario and ready to make an impact.

"Any position I get asked to play, if the coaches think it’s right then I’ll give it a good shot. I’ve been playing there [at left-back] for a good seven or eight months now, so for me to be here [with the first team] after that amount of time, it just shows how much progress I can make.

"It was funny because when I went to play on the wing against Real Salt Lake, it was new to me again! I thought ‘I’ve not been here for a while’, and then after about five minutes Antonio [Valencia] got sent off which meant I was back at left-back. I felt at home there, though."

www.manutd.com
Old 16-08-2017, 08:09 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MITCHELL AIMS TO SHOW RESERVES LEADERSHIP

Manchester United full-back Demi Mitchell says what he learnt in pre-season with the first-team helped him on the pitch as he fired the Reserves to a 1-0 win over Leicester City in their Premier League 2 opener on Monday afternoon.

Mitchell scored the only goal of the game at Leicester’s Belvoir Drive Training Ground as he curled home a direct free-kick in the 62nd minute to hand Ricky Sbragia’s side all three points.

The 20-year-old then spoke exclusively to MUTV about his experiences during Tour 2017, presented by Aon, and the new heightened sense of responsibility he feels when playing for the Reserves.

“Tour was really good, I learned a lot and it was a really good experience to be with the first-team,” Demi said. “And now coming back [into the Reserves], I have to show leadership, because coming back into this team I’m one of the older ones rather than one of the younger ones.

“It’s a physical step up from the Under-18s, so it’s really important to help the younger lads along the way, and it’s important that they learn quickly.”

Against Leicester, Mitchell had seen an earlier free-kick saved, so he was delighted to have the chance to take another one and score.

“I had one in the first-half that I lined up,” he added. “But it was a bit far out and I didn’t quite bend it wide enough.

“With the second one there was a wall, and I’ve been practising getting it up and over in training, so I thought ‘go for it’ and it came off.”

New Reserves boss Sbragia, who was taking charge of his first competitive game since rejoining the club this summer, was delighted with his side’s performance and with Mitchell in particular.

“It was a very difficult game and a physical challenge,” Sbragia said. “But credit to the players – I thought they were outstanding. They met the challenge and in the first half we were far better. “[Demi] deserved his goal because he put in a shift both ways – offensively and defensively. He was confident about taking it, which was the great thing, set-plays are down to Scott [McTominay] and Demi, so credit to him and it was a great goal.”

www.manutd.com
Old 27-08-2018, 09:31 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United U23 player of the year Demetri Mitchell signs new deal until 2020 and rejoins Hearts on loan

* Demtri Mitchell impressed in 11 appearances on loan at Hearts last season
* He has signed Manchester United contract to take him through to 2020
* The 21-year-old is now returning to Hearts for the Scottish Premiership season

Demetri Mitchell is heading to Hearts on loan after signing a new contract at Manchester United.

Sportsmail understands Mitchell has penned an extended deal until 2020 at Old Trafford.

The 21-year-old spent the second half of last season at Hearts, where he impressed during his 11 appearances.

It is believed Mitchell - who can play anywhere on the left - will remain at Tyncastle until the end of the season.

Demetri Mitchell is heading to Hearts on loan after signing a new Manchester United contract

He scooped the Under 23 player of the year at United last season and is highly thought of around Carrington.

Mitchell would have found games difficult to come by under Jose Mourinho, however, with Luke Shaw and Ashley Young ahead of him in the pecking order.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6100593/Manchester-United-U23-player-Year-Demetri-Mitchell-signs-new-deal-rejoins-Hearts-loan.html
Old 29-08-2018, 04:56 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MITCHELL SIGNS NEW DEAL AND RETURNS TO HEARTS

Demi Mitchell has signed a new Manchester United contract and is returning to Hearts on loan for the 2018/19 season, subject to international clearance being granted.

The 21-year-old has extended his deal with United until June 2020 and is going back to Tynecastle, where he scored once in nine games in the second half of last term, before an unfortunate injury curtailed his progress with the Scottish Premiership side.

Mitchell, who joined United’s Academy at the age of 10, was named the Denzil Haroun Reserve-Team Player of the Year for his outstanding efforts during 2017/18.

The Mancunian played in 13 Premier League 2 games for United’s Under-23s last term, contributing four goals, before making his move north of the border in January.

Demi was named Man of the Match on his Hearts debut as they beat fierce rivals Hibernian 1-0 in the Scottish Cup.

In the next round of the competition, he netted the only goal of his first spell at the Edinburgh club – a stunning 20-yard strike in a 3-0 home win over St Johnstone, for whom Under-23s team-mate Matty Willock featured.

Mitchell could come up against Willock again this weekend as Hearts host St Mirren, where Willock is currently on loan, on Saturday.

Demi, who has represented England up to and including Under-20 level, rejoins Hearts fresh from travelling to the United States with Jose Mourinho’s first team on the club’s pre-season tour for the second successive year.

The winger turned left-back, who made his first-team bow for the Reds in a 2-0 win over Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in May 2017, featured in five of the Reds’ six pre-season fixtures this summer.

Mitchell hasn’t been involved in any of the Under-23s’ first three games of the new season and will be hoping to gain more regular first-team football at Tynecastle with Hearts, while showcasing his talent.

Craig Levein’s side are the only team in the top four divisions in Scotland to still maintain a 100 per cent record in the league, having won their opening three games to sit top of the Premiership ahead of champions Celtic.

“It was a good loan there last season,” Mitchell told ManUtd.com. “I started every game and it was a real experience for me playing in front of big crowds. The fans were behind me all the way and it’s a really good atmosphere at Tynecastle.

“It was certainly a great experience last time. I learned a lot from it and it’s going to be good to do that again.”

Mitchell is the ninth United player to leave on loan this summer and the third Red to move temporarily to the Scottish Premiership, after Willock joined newly-promoted St Mirren and striker James Wilson linked up with last season’s runners-up Aberdeen.

Everyone at United wishes Demi well during his latest spell in the Scottish capital with Hearts.

www.manutd.com
Old 30-08-2018, 09:12 AM   #9
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Calon bek kiri masa depan nih..mantaaap
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 8
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku