United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-02-2019, 08:16 AM   #481
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ashley Simon Young

Ashley Young agrees one-year contract extension with Manchester United worth £110,000 a week

* Talks have been ongoing since November but Ashley Young's deal is in place
* He has been eager to extend his stay at Man United, the team he joined in 2011
* His versatility has seen him play predominantly at full back in recent seasons
* Official announcement is expected in coming days as paperwork is signed off

Ashley Young has agreed a one-year contract extension with Manchester United.

Talks have been ongoing since November and the 33-year old's new deal is now in place. He is on £110,000 a week.

Young has had interest from Premier League clubs and abroad but has been eager to extend his stay at United whom he joined from Aston Villa in 2011 for £17million.

Ashley Young, 33, has agreed a one-year contract extension with Manchester United

Though he turns 34 in July, Young remains an integral part of United's first team on and off the pitch. His versatility has seen him play predominantly at full back in recent seasons but also fill in in midfield when required.

He is also valued highly by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, as well as Jose Mourinho before him, as a leader in the dressing room and a figure who underlines to his team-mates the standards expected at United.

Young has won the Premier League, FA Cup, Europa League and EFL Cup during his Old Trafford career and could yet stay another year beyond this one as he maintains his fitness levels.

He has been eager to extend his stay at United whom he joined from Aston Villa in 2011. Though he turns 34 in July, Young remains integral part of United's first team on and off pitch

Indeed, his performances also saw him play a pivotal role for England at the World Cup in Russia last summer.

Talking about his future in December, he said: 'I feel as fit as when I was 21 years old. As long as my legs can keep taking me up and down the pitch, I'd love to stay here.'

An official announcement is expected in the coming days as the paperwork is signed off.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6673849/Ashley-Young-agrees-one-year-contract-extension-Manchester-United.html
Old 11-02-2019, 10:27 PM   #482
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Selamat kepada Ashley Young yang baru saja memperpanjang setahun kontraknya bersama United

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #483
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

YOUNG: ‘I WAS SURPRISED WE DIDN'T GET CITY!’

Manchester United defender Ashley Young has already set his sights on reaching the Emirates FA Cup semi-finals and claimed United were ready to face whoever we were drawn against in the next round.

United qualified for the last eight of the competition on Monday night after beating Chelsea 2-0 in the fifth round, thanks to goals from Ander Herrera and Paul Pogba.

After being paired with the Blues and Arsenal in the last two rounds, Young, who is suspended for the tie at Wolves, was fulling expecting another tough tie and feared no-one ahead of the draw.

“I was surprised we didn't get [Manchester] City, that's what we were looking for,” the full-back told reporters after the victory at Stamford Bridge.

Instead, the Reds drew the highest-ranked side left in the competition after the two Manchester clubs, and Young knows it will prove to be another tough test.

“You have to beat every team in the competition [if you want to win it] and that's what we'll do,“ he said. ”We'll go down there to beat them and get through to the semi-finals.”

The former Aston Villa man put in another superb showing on Monday and managed to keep Chelsea’s danger man Eden Hazard quiet for most of the match. It wasn’t just Young who was at the top of his game in the capital and every United player executed their role to perfection against the Blues.

“It was very good to get the win away and the way we did,” explained Young.

“We knew Chelsea's weaknesses and we knew how we wanted to play the game, and I think we did that superbly well from the start until the end. It was magnificent and I think we had another gear to go [into]. That says a lot about us bouncing back from midweek [against Paris Saint-Germain] and getting a result here.

“The first 10/15 minutes were a bit shaky but, after that, we stamped our authority on the game, got the first goal and we were on the front foot from then on, and went out and scored the second and we scored two unbelievable goals. But we had to defend as a team.

“We have been doing that, attacking as a team, defending as a team, and being compact. When you don't concede goals, you win games.”

Pogba was one of the many United stars who impressed at the Bridge and the Frenchman’s well-timed header just before the interval proved to be a dagger to the heart of Chelsea’s hopes of a second-half comeback.

“He's a world-class player,” said Young. “You don't win a World Cup for no reason, but it's not just about Paul, it's a team game and squad game.

“Everyone that started the game, everyone on the bench, the boys that came on were fantastic. Scott [McTominay] was only on for a few minutes but he did his job and played his part. When Andreas [Pereira] and Alexis [Sanchez] came on, they were fantastic as well.

“It's all competition for places and it keeps everyone on their toes. Every day in training, you've got to be giving 100 per cent and everyone wants to be in the team. When you're winning games, everyone wants to be in that team and be part of it.”

www.manutd.com
Old 02-03-2019, 04:01 AM   #484
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG EXCLUSIVE: I STILL CONSIDER MYSELF A WINGER!

Ashley Young has admitted that he still thinks of himself as an attacker or winger, days after a cameo on the right flank that led to the clinching goal in United’s 3-1 win at Crystal Palace.

The Stevenage-born player – who has been captaining the side due to the absence of Antonio Valencia – started his career as a fleet-footed wide man at Watford and Aston Villa, but has played predominantly at full-back during recent years.

Young’s efforts at Selhurst Park on Wednesday evening proved that he still retains a forward’s instinct for goal. The 33-year-old was pushed forward to right wing for the latter stages of the game by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and provided the finish that sealed all three points and an eighth consecutive away win for the Reds.

Speaking to the official match programme at Old Trafford, United Review, ahead of the Southampton game, Young confessed:

“I still see myself as a winger. I still say to Ole in training: ‘I’m a winger or a no.10!’ We played young v old in training the other day and the older ones won, and I was right midfield for that, so maybe Ole might put me there!

“As I’ve said before, you’ve got to adapt nowadays. Different managers play different systems and you’ve got to be able to play in different positions.

“I’ve got a decent footballing brain, so I can switch positions as long as my legs keep getting me up and down the pitch. I feel as fit as any of the young boys who are out there and I’ll continue to give 100 per cent.”

United’s away form has been exemplary since caretaker manager Solskjaer took charge in mid-December, but United have not won at Old Trafford since the 2-1 victory over Brighton on 19 January – a run which included the defeat to PSG and two hard-fought draws against Burnley and Liverpool.

Young believes Saturday’s visitors, Southampton, will pose a similarly challenging test. Ralph Hasenhuttl’s men have lost just one of their five away games since the turn of the year – despite their embattled position in the league table – and have drawn their last two meetings with the Reds.

“It’s never easy when you go down there [to St. Mary’s] and it’s never easy when they come here,” he suggests. “When teams do come we’re full of confidence and I think we’ve got that fear-factor back in us here. Teams come and sit behind the ball and it’s down to us to break them down, and I’m sure if we go out there and play as well as we can do then we’ll be able to get the three points.”

Our no.18 is sure of one thing, however – the support of the Old Trafford faithful, which drew plenty of acclaim last weekend after a defiant display during the injury-affected match with league leaders Liverpool.

“For me they’ve been like a 12th man for us,” beamed Young. “Even when we come out to do our warm-up they’re singing already, and they do that all the way until the end of the game.

“They’re always behind us and as players we want to go out there and perform as well as we can for them. Away from home and at home they’ve been brilliant all season. When things haven’t gone so well they’ve still backed us and it’s up to us to put on a display that they’re happy with. We want to keep doing that.”

www.manutd.com
Old 07-03-2019, 05:09 PM   #485
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG: IT'S AN UNBELIEVABLE ACHIEVEMENT

Ashley Young described Manchester United's epic Champions League last-16 victory over Paris Saint-Germain as one of his best experiences in football.

The odds were stacked against United before kick-off, with Paul Pogba's suspension for a red card in the first leg adding him to the list of absent or injured players. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men were also attempting to do something never achieved before in the history of the Champions League - a visiting team overcoming a two-goal deficit in the second leg.

“It’s up there with the best [experience], because of the way we were written off after the first leg,” Young told MUTV.

“It was all about PSG and we had no chance to win the tie, but us in that dressing room, the players and the staff had the belief that we would go out there and not just win the game, but score goals. We knew there would be chances in the game.

”We came in at half-time and we said that there were more chances to win, but we don’t have to try and get it straight away, there’s 45 minutes to get that winner. We had to play until the last kick of the game.“

Drama surrounded the final few minutes at the Parc des Princes when the referee awarded a penalty to the Reds with the aid of VAR, after Presnel Kimpembe was deemed to have handled the ball inside the penalty area.

When Young spoke to MUTV after the game, he was in awe of how Marcus Rashford remained cool, calm and collected as he stepped up to take the spot-kick, despite the pressure that would have no doubt been on the youngster's shoulders.

“For the kid to step up and take the penalty, it just shows how he’s got nerves of steel to be honest,” Young said.

“The celebrations show everything. It meant so much to everyone in the squad, every member of staff there tonight.

”Look where we’ve come from, with 10 injured first-team players as well. It’s an incredible achievement and we’re all delighted.“

Paris Saint-Germain had gone into the knockout stages of the competition with ties from previous seasons hanging over them. After carrying a 4-0 lead into the second leg, the Ligue 1 side famously collapsed at the Camp Nou in 2016 and Young believes memories of that led to nerves creeping into the way the hosts played as the game went on.

“I think that happened in the first half,” he said. “You could sense that the crowd were turning and getting on their backs and whether a few of their players looked a bit nervous I’m not too sure, but we just had to keep concentrating on ourselves and that’s what we did.

”We had a game plan and every man stuck to that game plan that the staff had drilled into us and we stuck to it magnificently and we nullified them, we frustrated them. You could tell that they were getting frustrated by not passing the ball where they wanted to and finding gaps, because we closed those gaps up.“

Around 2,000 United fans had the privilege of being in attendance, however you would have thought there were at least 10 times that amount due to the noise created from the pocket of supporters tucked away in the corner of the Parc des Princes.

“To obviously see the United fans in that corner, you would never have thought it was just them in that corner they were so loud. They were always behind us. Even the players on the pitch when we scored and then they scored, we knew the tie wasn’t over. We knew there was still chances, there was still goals. It wasn’t easy, it was tough. It’s just an incredible night.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-03-2019, 06:52 AM   #486
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG: TOP-FOUR BATTLE COULD GO TO THE WIRE

Manchester United full-back Ashley Young expects the battle to finish in the Premier League's top four will go to the wire this season.

The 33-year-old expressed that view when speaking after the 2-0 defeat to Arsenal on Sunday, which saw the Gunners move into the Champions League places.

It was a disappointing and arguably unfair result for Ole Gunnar's Solskjaer's Reds, who created the better chances but unfortunately lost to goals from Granit Xhaka and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

The result at the Emirates Stadium, coupled with the other Premier League scores this weekend, mean the four sides vying for third and fourth place (Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, United and Chelsea) are separated by just four points in the table.

With things so tight between third and sixth, Young expects the tussle to continue over the last two months of the campaign.

Asked whether he thinks the Champions League places could be determined on the final day of the season, Young said: “Yeah, of course, but I think there are so many points to pick up, so many games left. For me, if we were talking back in October, saying that we were going to be fighting for fourth place, we would have taken that with where we were.

“But, on a personal level, and everyone in the dressing room, I think the club a size of United should be higher up the league and that’s where I see it, but right now, obviously, we’re talking about finishing in the top four and we’re going to do everything we can to do that,” he added.

While it was a frustrating evening in the capital, Young was pleased with the team’s performance.

“When you come to a team like Arsenal and create that many chances we should go on and win the game,” he said.

“When they got the first goal we created enough chances to go on and win the game, and on another day we put them in the back of the net and we go home celebrating with three points. But today was disappointing.

“I think we hit the crossbar, the post, their keeper made a few saves. On another day, we come in at half-time two or three goals up, but it wasn’t mean to be.”

Young was also asked about an incident when Chris Smalling was confronted by a pitch invader following Arsenal’s second goal.

It was the third such incident to take place over the weekend, following the shocking scenes at Hibernian's Easter Road and Birmingham City's St Andrew’s.

“To be honest, it’s something that the FA, Premier League and FIFA have got to sort out,” the defender said.

“It’s the third incident now. I don’t know what they’re going to do. It’s getting to a point where players are feeling vulnerable on the pitch.

“Whether it’s extra stewarding, or whatever they need to do, something’s got to be done about it because you can’t have three fans on the pitch and getting that close to the players.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-04-2019, 04:28 PM   #487
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Duh, Ashley Young Malu-Maluin
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - Ashley Young bermain sangat buruk saat Manchester United kalah dari Barcelona. Young banyak kehilangan bola dan umpan silangnya serampangan.

MU menjamu Barcelona di Old Trafford dalam leg pertama perempatfinal Liga Champions, Kamis (11/4/2019) dinihari WIB. Setan Merah kalah 0-1 lewat gol bunuh diri Luke Shaw.

Di balik kekalahan ini, ada performa buruk yang ditunjukkan Young. Kapten MU itu tercatat kehilangan bola sebanyak 32 kali.

Situasi itu makin diperparah dengan 11 umpan silang yang semuanya tidak akurat. Akun @utdarena menyebut belum ada pemain manapun yang bikin catatan seburuk itu.

Young, saat ini berusia 33 tahun. Ada 35 laga yang sudah dimainkan sepanjang musim ini.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:13 AM   #488
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I'm amazed he was once a winger': Ashley Young slammed by his own fans after Manchester United right-back attempts 11 crosses against Barcelona without ANY of them finding their target

* Ashley Young attempted 11 crosses but none of them found their intended target
* The Manchester United winger has been converted to a full-back in recent years
* The 33-year-old signed a one-year contract extension at the club in February

Ashley Young was lambasted by his own supporters for his performance against Barcelona on Wednesday night.

The Manchester United winger, who has been converted to a full-back in recent years, attempted 11 crosses but none of them found their intended target.

One person said: 'Watching that last night I'm amazed he was once a winger.'

While another person added: '76,000 people could see it in the stadium, millions of fans around the world can see it.

'Ashley Young is finished at this level and is seriously holding us back. Please, please. Drop him. @ManUtd'

The Red Devils have been linked to Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka and one fan thinks he should replace Young.

They said: 'I’ve never seen a worse crosser in my life. Sign Wan-Bissaka and have him and [Diogo] Dalot instead of Young.

Ashley Young was lambasted by his own supporters for his performance against Barcelona. The Manchester United winger has been converted to a full-back in recent years

Another fan posted a video of a basketball player consistently missing the hoop to highlight Young's performance.

He does not look like he be leaving Old Trafford any time soon, however, as the 33-year-old signed a one-year contract extension for the Red Devils in February.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side Wednesday's quarter-final first-leg match 1-0 as Luke Shaw diverted the ball into his own net.

United failed to manage a shot on target and have only managed one goal in their last five home Champions League games.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6911083/Ashley-Young-slammed-fans-Manchester-United-right-attempts-11-crosses.html
yah selama United belom beli wingback yg bagus, Young pasti akan dimainkan (dirotasi lah minimal), kelebihannya menang dipengalaman
Old 06-05-2019, 04:42 AM   #489
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG PROMISES UNITED WILL COME BACK STRONGER

Ashley Young has promised that the Manchester United squad will come back stronger next season.

The Reds' 1-1 draw at Huddersfield Town means that we cannot qualify for next season's Champions League and the 33-year-old admitted that improvement is needed during the summer.

“I've said for years our club should be talking about winning titles and winning trophies,“ Young told MUTV after the game. "We've done that in numerous years and for a club of our size, when you're talking about finishing top four, I think that's just a disappointment in itself.

“We haven't managed to get ourselves in the top four. We needed other teams to help us out and we needed to help ourselves and we haven't done that today.

“I think we need to go away, have a look at ourselves in the summer and come back fighting fit and ready to win titles and trophies.”

Scott McTominay's early strike - his second goal for the club - gave United an early lead at already-relegated Huddersfield but, despite dominating possession and creating numerous chances, we couldn't score a second goal and Isaac Mbenza equalised on the hour mark for the home side.

“We knew we were going to be on the front foot and we said about getting the early goal and quietening down this place. It's a cup final for them as it’s obviously their last game at home in the Premier League,” Ashley added.

“We knew they were going to make it a party atmosphere. When you score the first goal and you're on the front foot in the first 20 minutes like we were, more goals should have flown [in].

“It wasn't meant to be. They hit us on the counter attack from our set piece, which was obviously a disappointment. If we get the second goal, the game's dead and buried - it's all over.”

The right-back praised the efforts of our away support and said the team will strive to ensure we start the next campaign in the best possible shape.

“Of course it's a massive disappointment for the supporters, especially when they've been there up and down the country, following us around Europe.

“They've been magnificent. I've always said they've been brilliant for us and now it's down to us to get ourselves fighting fit for the new season.”

www.manutd.com
Old 28-06-2019, 11:02 AM   #490
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Young Bikin Tato Baru, Fans MU: Lebih Baik Belajar Crossing
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Ashley Young menghabiskan liburan musim panas dengan membuat tato baru. Tapi, hal ini justru bikin fans Manchester United geram. Memangnya kenapa?

Seperti kebanyakan pesepakbola Premier League lainnya, Young menjalani aktivitas libur musim panas setelah melalui musim yang melelahkan. Apalagi performa Young dan MU tidak begitu apik musim lalu.

Salah satu kegiatan Young saat liburan ini adalah menambahan rajahan tato di tubuhnya. Young dikenal sebagai salah satu pesepakbola yang gemar menato tubuhnya. Young membuat tato barunya di bagian punggung atasnya.

Setelah ditato oleh salah satu artis, Toni Tattoos, Young menggungah di akun instagramnya. Ada sekitar empat foto empat foto yang menunjukkan tato baru Young, termasuk salah satunya close up ke tato tulisan tersebut.

"Tradisi musim panas. Bagian pertama," demikian tulis Young di caption instagramnya itu.

Namun, setelah diunggah, Young malah mendapat banyak komentar negatif dari para pengikutnya yang kebanyakan adalah fans MU. Mereka berpikir Young lebih baik berlatih umpan silang ketimbang menambah tato. Memangnya kenapa?

Fans MU tentu kesal melihat penampilan Young yang angin-anginan di sektor sayap musim lalu. Meski banyak melepaskan crossing dari sisi sayap, namun tidak banyak yang sukses. Buktinya Young hanya punya dua assist dan dua gol di Premier League musim lalu.

"Tradisi musim panasmu lebih baik diganti menjadi melatih umpan silang ke kotak penalti dengan baik," ujar salah satu pengikutnya.

"Anda harusnya membuat tato "Saya lebih baik tidak bermain sepakbola lagi," timpal netizen yang lain.

"Jika Anda fokus ke sepakbola sebanyak tato yang Anda miliki, Anda pasti akan cukup pantas bertahan sebagai kapten United."

"Ketimbang bikin tato, lebih baik belajar mengumpan silang yang baik, kawan!."

"Tato 100 persen. Crossing 0 persen."

Dan masih banyak umpatan-umpatan lain yang diarahkan kepada Young. Fans tentu makin kesal dengan manajemen MU yang malah memperpanjang kontrak Young hingga akhir musim depan. Young dianggap tidak lagi mumpuni berseragam MU.

Bahkan sempat ada rumor pemain-pemain MU tidak banyak setuju Young dipertahankan, termasuk bareng Phil Jones dan Chris Smalling, yang diperpanjang hingga 2022 dan 2023.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, adelberth, adesaktiTRK, AdhiX, Agoenk Mancunian, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Andrihard, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, arfad, arief rachman, arief_oct, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asririzky, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, big_ganz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Brian Agni, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cynta, czr, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhedy86, dhodoadrian, dudut, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, Efri Loebay, ekanata, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gery27, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, just.fluke, JustUnited, King_Cantona, Lang25, leo aryo, lisa_15, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, Mahesa_Jenar, marvey, matthewsamad, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, novanprihasa, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, prahmono, psichopat, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rangge fantom, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, william metta, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogo, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze