United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 10-02-2019, 12:27 AM   #541
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Marouane Fellaini-Bakkioui

Meskipun sudah resmi menjadi pemain Shandong Luneng sejak 2 Februari lalu, namun Fellaini belum dimainkan dengan alasan pihak klub ingin memastikan Fellaini tampil dalam kondisi terbaiknya karena beberapa lalu sempat cedera saat masih sebagai pemain United. Lucunya hingga hari ini profil Fellaini belum dimasukkan dalam daftar pemain pada website resmi Shandong Luneng, mungkin lupa diupdate
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:05 PM   #542
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Fellaini confirms PSG interest and reveals reasons for Man Utd exit

The Belgium international departed Old Trafford during the January transfer window, but could have headed to France in the summer of 2018

Marouane Fellaini has confirmed that Paris Saint-Germain wanted to sign him in the summer 2018 and revealed why he took the decision to leave Manchester United in January.

The Belgium international found himself heading towards the free agent pool 18 months ago as his contract at Old Trafford ran down.

A move elsewhere was expected, but the trust shown in him by Jose Mourinho convinced the 31-year-old to commit to fresh terms.

A new two-year deal was agreed, with Fellaini snubbing interest from afar in favour of extending his association with the Red Devils.

Among those to miss out on his signature were Ligue 1 champions PSG.

Speaking to Telefoot, Fellaini said during a yes or no quiz: “Could I have signed for PSG last summer? Yes.

“Would I have liked to play for PSG? Yes.

“Was it Thomas Tuchel who did not want me to come? No.”

Having opted against heading to the French capital, Fellaini ended up spending just six more months in Manchester before eventually moving on.

The departure of Mourinho from the United dugout in December saw him slip down the pecking order under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and he was allowed to link up with Chinese outfit Shandong Luneng during the winter window.

Explaining that decision, Fellaini said: “I think it was the right time to leave.

“It had been ten-and-a-half years since I arrived in England. I had beautiful seasons. Now I wanted a new challenge and a new adventure.”

Fellaini is now an interested observer of the goings-on at Old Trafford, with United enjoying a welcome upturn in form under Solskjaer.

They have collected 10 wins from an 11-game unbeaten run with an interim boss at the helm and have restored belief heading into a testing sequence of fixtures.

The first of those is set to see them face PSG on Tuesday in the first leg of a heavyweight Champions League last-16 encounter.

Fellaini said of that contest: “I think Manchester United are the favourites.

“With the confidence, they have at the moment, and how they play, I think they are favourites. But it's a Champions League match, in the round of 16, so it'll be 50-50.

“PSG have great players but they have two or three players injured. I think Manchester United have the advantage.”

United’s cause has been aided by untimely injuries to PSG attacking stars Neymar and Edinson Cavani, with both men expected to miss out on a European trip to England.

www.goal.com
Old 19-02-2019, 10:47 PM   #543
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ada yang Berminat Menonton Marouane Fellaini di Malaysia?

Gelandang jangkung ini berpeluang main di Malaysia.

Jakarta, IDN Times - Nama pemain asal Belgia, Marouane Fellaini, memang cukup ikonik. Namanya juga semakin melambung ketika ia direkrut oleh Manchester United pada 2013 lalu. Di bawah asuhan tiga manajer Setan Merah, David Moyes, Louis van Gaal, dan Jose Mourinho, Fellaini menjelma sebagai pemain yang cukup krusial dan digunakan untuk mendobrak pertahanan lawan melalui bola udara.

Kini, per Januari 2019 lalu, sang pemain yang dulu akrab dengan rambut kribonya ini resmi hijrah ke China. Di Negeri Tirai Bambu, pemain berusia 31 tahun ini bergabung bersama Shandong Luneng, peserta Chinese Super League. Dan bersama Shandong, orang Indonesia mungkin akan bisa menyaksikan aksinya secara dekat di Malaysia tahun ini. Bagaimana bisa?

1. Shandong Luneng tengah meladeni Ha Noi FC

Ketika berita ini ditulis, klub Fellaini, Shandong Luneng, tengah meladeni tantangan klub asal Vietnam, Ha Noi FC, di babak play-off Liga Champions Asia. Laga ini sendiri digelar di markas Shandong yakni di Jinan Olympic Sport Center. Menariknya, bila sukses memenangkan laga ini, Shandong Luneng akan tergabung di Grup E bersama Gyeongsam dan klub papan atas Malaysia, Johor Darul Ta'zim (JDT).

2. Berkesempatan main di Larkin Stadium, markas JDT

Bila lolos ke babak grup, Fellaini berpeluang main di markas JDT bila Shandong melawat ke Malaysia. Markas JDT sendiri adalah Tan Sri Dato' Haji Hassan Yunos Stadium, terletak di Larkin, Johor Bahru. Bila Anda penggemar berat Setan Merah dan cukup memuja sosok berambut kribo ini semasa bermain di Old Trafford, hanya dengan menyeberang sedikit ke Negeri Jiran, Anda bisa menonton langsung Fellaini!

3. Tak hanya Fellaini, Shandong juga ada Graziano Pelle

Di skuat Shandong sendiri, ada cukup banyak pemain asing selain Fellaini. Di laga melawan Ha Noi sendiri, eks pemain Everton ini baru sekadar menonton di kursi VIP, karena masih dibekap cedera ringan. Namun, di skuat Shandong masih ada nama familiar seperti penyerang asal Italia, Graziano Pelle. Eks penyerang Southampton ini menjadi andalan di timnya saat ini, bersama juru gedor asing lain dari Brasil, Roger Guedes. Selain itu, masih ada bek asing, Gilberto Nascimento, atau yang akrab disapa Gil.

www.idntimes.com
Old 22-02-2019, 10:21 PM   #544
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Memang sudah waktunya pindah, hehehe..

Fellaini claims he didn't leave Man Utd for the money & would likely have stayed under Mourinho

The Belgian midfielder says he has headed to China for a new challenge and has no desire to return to European football any time soon.

Marouane Fellaini insists his move from Manchester United to China was not driven by money, with there every chance he would still be at Old Trafford had Jose Mourinho remained as manager.

The Belgium international has swapped the Premier League for the Chinese Super League after linking up with Shandong Luneng.

He claims the decision to make that switch was based purely on the desire to make a fresh start after more than 10 years in England, telling Het Niuewsblad: “I went to Shandong Luneng now because they were interested for years already. And I felt ready for a new challenge, a new culture, a new life.

“Okay, I'm only 31 years old. But I signed for three years. Afterwards I'm 34, then it would be too late to go to China.

“Okay, I'm only 31 years old. But I signed for three years. Afterwards I'm 34, then it would be too late to go to China.

“I could have joined a top European club and been important there for two more years, that would have been no problem. But after 10 years and 350 games in England, I felt ready for this step. I'm happy with my choice.

“I'm already a professional for more than 12 years and everything went fine. I made my own choices and don't regret anything. I played at Standard [Liege], the biggest club in Belgium and won titles there. I went as a record transfer to the Premier League and opened doors to England for other Belgian players.

“At Everton I did well and at United I won some cups and a Europa League. The only thing missing is a Premier League title, that's true.

“But I don't dream anymore about a comeback to European top football. But maybe a comeback to Belgium, why not?”

Fellaini is reported to have penned a lucrative contract in China, a matter of months on from agreeing to a new two-year deal at United, but he maintains finances have never influenced his thinking.

He added: “Not me. I see this as a challenge at a club that has it all. Literally. You should see our medical and technical facilities. I love being here.

“With the Asian Champions League, I'll have to play two games a week here as well. I won't be able to get more rest than in England every week. But okay, it's true that the intensity is different here.”

The 31-year-old said of his time with United: “My first season in Manchester was difficult, but I left as a respected player.

“I gave my very best for this club, played so many games and almost only scored important goals.

“I worked with super players and managers at one of the biggest clubs in the world. Then you can only look back with a smile.

“I really don't have a favourite [manager]. David Moyes or Louis van Gaal. I learned something from every manager.”

Mourinho and Moyes were the managers to display the most trust in him and Fellaini concedes that things could have been different had the Red Devils not replaced Mourinho with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in December.

Asked if he would still be in Manchester had that call not been made, he said: “I don't know. In football there are opportunities that come and go. But I still had a contract at United, so maybe I would still be there.”

www.goal.com
Old 01-03-2019, 11:00 PM   #545
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wiiih hebat juga...

Debut di Liga China, Fellaini Langsung Bikin Gol Penentu Kemenangan

Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Beijing - Marouane Fellaini menjalani debut yang akan sulit dia lupakan bersama Shandong Luneng di Liga China. Dia langsung mencetak gol penentu kemenangan timnya.Fellaini mencetak gol saat Shandong Luneng menang 1-0 atas Beijing Renhe di pekan pertama Liga China.

Gelandang jangkung asal Belgia itu mencetak gol dari jarak dekat di menit 50. Itu menjadi gol pertama Fellaini untuk klub barunya, setelah pada bulan lalu dia resmi hengkang dari Manchester United. Sebelumnya selama lima setengah musim di Old Trafford, Fellaini mencetak 22 gol dalam 177 penampilan. Dia dibeli MU dari Everton pada 2014 dengan banderol 27 juta pound sterling.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:48 AM   #546
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Gol pertama Fellaini di liga China, eeh ada yang mengerti kata-kata yang diucapkan oleh komentatornya ?

Old 08-03-2019, 01:54 PM   #547
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Maurouane Fellaini announces retirement from international football a month after leaving Manchester United as he says its time to allow Belgium's 'next generation' to kick on

* Marouane Fellaini has announced he has called time on his international career
* The midfielder wrote an emotional farewell to The Red Devils on social media
* The 31-year-old made his debut 12 years ago and has gone on to win 87 caps

Former Manchester United and Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has announced his retirement from international football.

The 31-year-old, currently playing for Chinese Super League outfit Shandong Luneng Taishan, made his Belgium debut 12 years ago and has gone on to make 87 appearances for his country.

He has netted 18 goals in that time and was a key part of the Red Devils team that finished third at the 2018 World Cup.

Marouane Fellaini has announced his retirement from international football

In a statement released on his official social media accounts, Fellaini said: 'After 12 years of representing Belgium at the highest level, I have decided to retire from senior international football.

'It has not been an easy decision for me and not one I take lightly however I feel that the time is right for me to step down and allow the next generation of Belgian players to continue this very successful period in Belgian football history.

'It has been an honour to represent my country 87 times and to be part of two World Cups and a European Championship campaign for Belgium.

'I have many amazing memories with the Red Devils from my debut in 2007 to last year's World Cup in Russia and I am very proud Belgium is currently No 1 in FIFA's world rankings.

'I want to thank all those who have been part of my international career especially my team-mates, many of whom will be friends for life and all the coaches I have worked with.

'I would like to also thanks all the Belgian fans who have travelled the world to support us. I wish the manager and the squad every success for the upcoming European Qualifiers. Thank you Belgium.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6784147/Maurouane-Fellaini-announces-retirement-international-football.html
Old 08-03-2019, 04:04 PM   #548
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin Fellaini juga sadar bahwa bermain di luar Eropa membuat peluangnya memperkuat timnas Belgia semakin mengecil karena sulitnya pelatih timnas memantau permainannya. Terima kasih untuk memorinya di Piala Dunia 2018 kemarin, Fellaini !

Old 11-04-2019, 04:43 PM   #549
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Inilah gol pertama Fellaini di ajang liga Champions Asia saat klubnya, Shandong Luneng menghadapi klub Malaysia, Johor Darul Ta'zim kemarin..

Old 10-12-2019, 10:28 AM   #550
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho 'eyes reunion with Marouane Fellaini' as Tottenham boss makes contact with his former Manchester United midfielder

* Jose Mourinho wants to sign Marouane Fellaini during winter transfer window
* Mourinho and Fellaini share a close bond following their time together at United
* Fellaini, 32, has been in impressive form in China with Shandong Luneng

Jose Mourinho has contacted Marouane Fellaini in hope of enticing the towering midfielder back to the Premier League with Tottenham.

Les Sports claim Mourinho has sounded out the former Everton and Manchester United man as he wants to seal a reunion with the 32-year-old in the new year.

Mourinho and Fellaini share a close bond following their time at Old Trafford but the Belgian will take some convincing to return to Europe.

Jose Mourinho reportedly wants to link back up with former Man United ace Marouane Fellaini. Mourinho knows all about Fellaini having worked with the Belgian at Manchester United. Ex-Everton star Fellaini has impressed in the Chinese Super League with Shandong Luneng

Fellaini left Manchester United at the beginning of February after falling out of favour under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The former Belgium international has proven to be an impressive capture for his Chinese Super League side as he helped Shandong Luneng finish fifth.

Fellaini, who has a contract with Shandong until December 2021 with an option of an additional year, has scored 12 goals in 32 games since making the switch to Asia.

The 6ft 4in Belgian also played a key role in his side's run to China's equivalent of the FA Cup final, which they lost 3-1 on aggregate to Shanghai Shenhua.

Fellaini will not be in action for his side in the league until the end of February or beginning of March so he has time to ponder his next move.

Mourinho already has the likes of Harry Winks, Eric Dier and Moussa Sissoko at his disposal but has clearly identified Tottenham's engine room as an area which can be improved.

Fellaini and Mourinho worked together for the duration of the Portuguese's two-and-a-half year tenure at Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7771315/Jose-Mourinho-eyes-reunion-Marouane-Fellaini-Tottenham.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 259
4ntdarma, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adib, adie fergie, adi_Giggsy, adjie7, adnalef, AgoestRedDevils, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anditika, AndreasBelitung, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardiles, ariardia, arik_, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Azrul Red United, babol cantona, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, beersweeling, bimasyahab, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, blue4freedom, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chicharito07, chincarito, cimbuang69, clsenz, CurlHargo, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dado Sarosa, dankseals, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, Dewasamba89, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dickclitz, dj_lindra, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edosaragih, edroid, Eka UPC, ekanata, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gegeH, ghopoereds, giens, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Happy, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, idfanw, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Imron Setyo C, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, jusri, K3nny_11, Kharisma Yulia, kobe1928, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lauraniza, Les Diables Rouges, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, n_42_nk, octus, oldark, Om Juna, OSziXXoztn, p4cul, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pringz, Pure_red, Rage, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, romibasarah, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, Rp1LSqbvd3, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, seven7, seventh.heaven, shevaix, siumink, skifferz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, syaeful28, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, utenwun, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, waynehanks, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yanu Becks, Yayat Dg Kulle, yohannes.sb, yusufmu007, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku